Teasin’ Pleasin' Pt. 06: The Part 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he eventually withdrew from my mouth, some cum came out, as he withdrew his cock. A few final squirts hit my face as he stroked his cock in that direction.

"Fuck, you look so sexy like that," he said with tongue in cheek. I closed my mouth and tried to put on a smile for him.

"Thanks, for your lovely cum face mask," was all I could think of saying, as I swallowed what was in my mouth and licked my lips. "Mmm, tastes so good too," I moaned, as the cock in my ass was now bringing me on to another orgasm.

I couldn't stop, this must be the third or fourth time I felt myself let go. Before I couldn't sense my orgasms, but I was now floating on waves upon waves.

I was now fully submitting to them. Now that I had my mouth free of cock, I began to scream out like a bitch. I now had my hands planted on the grass along with my knees, screaming out with lust in my mind.

"Oh god, mmm, can we hook up more often, I want to be your fuck boy," I was moaning and not thinking straight. "You've made me jizz, oh god, so many!!" I was filled with lust. "You've made me jizz so many times, I love you breeding me," I complimented.

His cock was so big and thick, I could swear it was almost hitting my ribcage. I was panting and gasping, as he kept pleasing me with his fucking. Again, my sloppy ass tried clinching around his fat cock, as I hit another orgasm. I was broken, I wasn't a man anymore, as my ass cheeks were spread wide apart with his bullock thrusting in and out like a machine.

The grass below me was coated with my own cum that dangling from mslickeneden cock.

Every time I cum, I squealed out like a teenage girl. They had well and truly broken me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck my faggot, oh god," he suddenly let out a loud moan and buried his monster deep inside me. I continued to rock back and forth into him. "Here's the juice you've been waiting for, take that you faggot," he groined. "Now, take that, how does it feel to be knocked up by a 300-pound black bull?" he finished yelling out.

As he slammed deep inside me and held it there, I felt it spasm, as it exploded and shot a huge load inside me.

"Eerrgghh, god, arrghh!" he groaned. "Oh yeah, knock me up, I felt that, feels good," I said in a sexy tone. He dumped a large amount of cum inside my ass before he started grinding short bursts in and out of my ass. I felt his warm goo filling up my ass.

Unlike the others who fucked me, at least I enjoyed his.

"Yeah! Feel my nigga cum inside your faggot ass," He gloated. "Hmm, feels good," I said softly.

"You'll be begging for black cock from now on in your faggot ass," he kept going. "You'll be a bitch for black cock, from now on," he kept saying while slowly grinding that last of his cum deep in my ass.

He then slowly withdrew from my ass, in one long withdrawal and ending with a pop. Cum soon followed his cock out, as cum ran out of my large gaping hole and down my balls. I was still humping back and forth, with no cock inside me. I racked back and forth, as my ass entrance twitched and spasmed. More cum leaked out from my ass as if I had the run and it was pissing out of me.

I squirmed around and attacked his monster cock and took it in my mouth. Then I sucked his cock clean of my ass and his cum.

"That's it, milk my cock with your hot lips," he said, while I emptied what was left in his balls. Once I was done, I removed his cock from my mouth and licked around his mushroom-shaped cock's head. When he was content with my work, he patted my cheek and gave me a wink, then walked away.

That's when I noticed how big and fat he was, around 6-foot and over 300-pounds of black muscle. My eyes were glued to him, as he walked away and disappeared.

I sat down on my ass with my legs spread out wide and twitching impatiently and waiting for my next suitor.

The other guys were hovering around me, deciding who would have me next.

To be continued....

12