Teasing Neighbour

Story Info
She found that teasing had consequences.
1.7k words
4.12
65.9k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers

A little while back a young couple moved into the house next to mine. Being a typical neighbour I exchanged greetings with them the first time I saw them and then promptly forgot all about them. I did remember their names, though, Erica and Dan.

A few days later I'd been out getting the mail and I noticed Erica doing a bit of gardening. I just naturally drifted over to speak to her and see how they were settling in. I say naturally because she was in her early twenties, by my reckoning, and dressed for the warm weather we were currently having, namely shorts and a cropped top. She was well worth looking at and I looked.

Maybe I looked a little too hard as Erica noticed and commented.

"Unless you can see through material you might as well stop staring so hard," she told me. "I suspect that Superman, you're not."

"True," I agreed with a smile, "but I can't really be blamed for looking. You are really quite lovely, a superb specimen of femininity that deserves to be worshiped by male eyes."

"Uh-huh. Well I'll thank you to take your heated gaze off me before you set fire to my clothes."

I made a couple more flirtatious comments which Erica calmly ignored, or possibly accepted as her due. I wasn't sure which. She didn't seem annoyed at all, just amused. I finally grabbed my mail and retreated.

I dismissed the minor flirtation from my mind and went about my daily business. I was, however, reminded of it when I went upstairs to my bedroom that night. I was about to turn on my lights when I noticed that the lights in the room across from me were on. Being naturally curious I crossed to the window and looked out.

The room facing me in the house next door was a bedroom, the main bedroom was my guess. The curtains or blind weren't pulled and I had an excellent view of Erica undoing her top. I watched as her top came off, followed by her bra. She then fiddled around at waist level and then bent forward, and my imagination immediately told me she was taking off her shorts and panties. The trouble was she was standing too close to the window and, while I had an excellent view, I could only see as far as her waist.

I was desperately willing her to back up a little so I could see more but the rotten girl ignored my wishes. Instead she moved closer to the window which improved my view of a very nice bosom but didn't help in other aspects. Then she proved her general rottenness by reaching up and pulling down the blinds.

I proved to myself that I was a voyeur as I kept an eye on that bedroom every so often to see if I'd get a repeat performance. It turned out that I did, several times. They all seemed to follow the same pattern. Erica would undress facing the window while standing so close that she wasn't exposed from the waist down. This only varied once when she turned and walked away from the window, showing that she was fully naked, had a very nice shape, and a cute little tush that was nicely rounded. I waited for her to come back and when she did she was wearing a blasted robe so I couldn't see a damn thing. Except when she reached the window and the robe came off (too damn late) and then the blind came down.

Something else I also noticed. If her husband was with her the first thing that happened was that the blind came down. That gave me cause to think.

I saw Erica several times over the next few weeks but I didn't mention her bedroom stripping at all. Either she knew she might be giving me a show and was doing it deliberately or she didn't know and would be embarrassed to find out. Far better to just not mention the subject.

Football season rolled around and I discovered that Dan was a rabid fan. He was off early to attend the game, staying there until the game and the aftermath was finished. I watched him as he took off, waving to him and giving him a thumbs-up and getting one in return.

Half an hour later I strolled over to Dan and Erica's place and rapped on the back door. The door was open with only the flywire door closed and Erica stuck her head out of the kitchen, glanced at the back door, and gave me a wave.

"Come on in, Graeme," she called, and ducked back into the kitchen.

I strolled in and found her messing about with various ingredients on the kitchen table.

"How can I help you?" she asked me, turning to look at me. "Ah, what are you doing?"

What I was doing was undoing the buttons on her blouse. Erica started slapping at my hands but rather ineffectually.

"I just decided that I wanted to view these up close and personal rather than through the window," I told her, pushing the blouse off her shoulders.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, but she was blushing guiltily.

"Oh, I think you know," I said. "Ah, excuse me for a moment."

I reached around her and unclipped her bra and then I was brushing the straps down her arms, letting the bra drop down, freeing her breasts.

"Stop it," she snapped at me and I just laughed at her. It only took a moment to finish peeling her blouse and bra off and toss them to one side.

"You've been a naughty girl and you know it," I told her. "You can't really blame me for wanting a closer look."

I started stroking her breasts, not forgetting to roll her nipples about, nipples that responded very nicely.

"Stop it," she demanded again, while not trying to stop me in any manner, shape, or form. She didn't even try to back away which she could have done quite easily.

I released her breasts and reached for the fastenings on her shorts and started undoing them.

"Hey, no. Don't do that," she protested and I shrugged.

"Why not? I've already started so I might as well finish. I've wanted to see you in the nude ever since I first met you. Now just hush and let me finish."

To my great surprise she did exactly that. She just stood there, blushing, while I undid her shorts and slid them and her panties down, actually stepping out of them when I told her.

I stepped back, holding her hands away from her, and looked her over, nodding appreciatively. I released one hand and told her to turn around, which she did, and I thoroughly enjoyed the view.

When she was facing me again I ran a hand from her breasts down to her mons, feeling her nervous reaction, noting that she still remained right where she was. My hand slipped between her legs, rubbing her mound, feeling her heat and dampness.

"You are irresistibly lovely," I told her. "I'm sure you can understand when I say that I have no intention of resisting your loveliness."

"What do you mean?" she asked, sounding slightly nervous.

For answer I just calmly unzipped and her eyes opened wide.

"You wouldn't," she said, sounding quite shocked.

"Oh my god, you would," she added when my trousers and shorts slid down, exposing my erection.

I eased her back until she was leaning back against the table. Then I simply took her hand and pressed it against my erection, finding her hand close around me, holding me tightly.

"Any time you're ready," I told her and a seriously scandalised expression crossed her face.

"You don't seriously expect me to. . ." Her voice broke off, apparently too shocked to continue.

"Of course," I assured her. "Who better to start things going?"

She was blushing seriously, still holding me tightly, trying to build up her nerve. She swallowed once and then pulled me closer. Not that she had to pull very hard. I was certainly going where my cock went and the lightest of touches would be all that was required to steer me.

She seemed to be holding her breath as she steered my cock into place, and I finally found it pressing against her pussy at just the right place. I just gave a gentle push and Erica gave a little yelp as I started sliding up into her.

I moved fully into her with a minimum of fuss. Erica was leaning rather heavily on the table, her arms now behind her, supporting her, while my hands were on her breasts, gently worshipping them. I started moving within her, feeling her avid response.

After a few moments her legs came up and wrapped around me, high enough that they were around my waist, and I leaned forward more heavily, pinning her against the table. Then I really got down to work.

I wasn't in any particular hurry but neither was I wasting my time. I just exercised my manly rights, enjoying the feel of sensitive flesh rubbing against sensitive flesh, appreciating the feel of her and the sound of her, as she was making eager little noises now.

I have no idea how long I went for but it seemed a reasonable time to me. Erica didn't seem to have any problems with what I was doing, staying the course without any cares. When I finally decided to wind things up (not really my personal decision but one forced on me my nature) I picked up the pace considerably and Erica grew increasingly noisy.

I beat her to a climax but was able to stay the course, finding her climaxing quite nicely, albeit very noisily.

I pulled away and pulled up my trousers, both of us breathing hard. Erica didn't bother reaching for her clothes, just standing there, gloriously nude.

"Was that all you came over for?" she asked.

I considered it and then nodded.

"Effectively, yes. Oh, and I thought that I should give you a warning. If you continue flashing at the window you can expect another visit."

I could feel her watching me as I left. She moved to the door of the kitchen, continuing to watch as I crossed to the back door. Turning to give a wave as I left I could see she had a pensive look on her face. I had no idea what it meant but I was sure I'd find out.

Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers