Teasing

Story Info
Tied and teased, frantic with need, she begs for his cock.
1.7k words
4.42
11.2k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teasing

All stories are works of fiction derived from the imagination of the author. All characters are over 18 years old. I have various areas of expertise, such as photography, which I sometimes use in my stories to give an authentic edge, but they are not drawn from real life, they are fiction. My characters inhabit an ideal world where ideas like contraception and STD's, barely exist, so please don't get too tied up in reality, once again, it's fiction!!

He looked down at her - lying on the bed, writhing with frustration and need. She was naked apart from sheer black stockings, suspender belt, and shiny black, stiletto high-heeled shoes. She was well worth looking at, he thought, and so easy on the eye, but tonight he wanted to tease her and hear her beg helplessly for more. Her hands were bound together and pulled back, up over her head, and secured to the headboard. He knew she would try to touch herself if she got too, "hot," and he didn't want that, not yet...

Now, in that position with her lovely legs spread blatantly in invitation, she looked every inch the picture of wanton sensuality. He knew she couldn't help it - she was just an incredibly sexual woman who needed to be fucked, and he was going to be the lucky one. Even better, with her hands tied and her pussy so hot, she was completely at his mercy.

'Please,' she whispered, huskily, 'don't just stand there looking at me, it's too exciting, and I need you inside me now, please?' her voice trailed off, knowing he was going to take his time and tease her to distraction.

'Don't be so greedy Elaine,' he said, 'you'll get this cock when I decide to fuck you.' He spoke sternly to her, using the roughest language - knowing she liked it that way.

'Ooooh, you're such a dirty bastard,' she said quietly, horny but happy, loving the fact that he had taken control of her. She knew that she'd soon be begging him like some cheap, street slut, to fuck her. So humiliating to have to beg for something that most men would kill for, but that's exactly why it was him poised above her, soon to be using her, fucking her. The control - she loved his control and how he used his personality, not to mention prick, to control her. When he walked into a room where she was, she felt herself go weak at the knees and her cunt spew out her wetness, ready for him. She was his sex slave and loved it.

Tonight he had already stroked and caressed every part of her body, spending ages on her tits. He loved to suck, lick and squeeze her soft flesh and nipples almost as much as she liked him doing it. He often told her they were beautiful and how much he loved to play with them. He loved to suck on her long prominent nipples and lick all around her areolae, which she loved too because they were so very sensitive and gave her great pleasure. As far as she was concerned they were directly connected to her pussy, because whatever she felt in her nipples directly affected her pussy too. Her tits were her pride and joy, not big, 32B, but sensitive and wet inducing. She loved to play with them too when left to her own resources.

As he sucked and nibbled, she felt herself 'flow,' uncontrollably, knowing she must be making a big wet patch on the sheets below. She found that embarrassing, but he loved how wet she got, and teased her by saying it was her brains melting and running out of her cunt. He knew that anything, which humiliated her, only got her hotter still. She could deny him nothing, spreading her legs even more blatantly as he massaged her buttocks and then down over her stomach to her aching cunt.

Despite it all, he had avoided her pussy, until she was beside her self with need to be touched, 'there.' Earlier, she had tried to touch herself, but he had pushed her hands away, and tied them so she was helpless. Now she lay, open and expectant, desperate for a touch from his mouth, hands, or best of all cock.

She desperately wanted to see his cock, and play with it too. Playing with it, feeling his hardness, knowing the hardness of his cock that made her so horny, was his need for her, induced by her touch, and made her almost dizzy with desire. She wanted to suck it and feel the weight of his balls in her hands, lick them and hear his groans of approval for what her hands and mouth were doing, but tonight they were playing another game. Use and abuse.

Still looking down at her from the foot of the bed, he could see her squirm with sheer lust. Dropping to his knees, he moved in between her thighs, and she spread her legs even wider in an eager gesture of invitation, pushing her cunt up shamelessly to offer herself. Nuzzling the inside of her thighs, he kissed and licked her skin through the nylon material of the stockings. She moaned and trembled in abject need. He pushed her legs up towards her chest, licking the back of her thighs, onto the smooth bare skin now, kissing, licking the crease where thighs met bottom, working inwards towards her cunt, closer and closer.

He trailed his wet tongue, lightly over her perineum, that sensitive bridge of skin between cunt and bottom. He let his tongue, dip into and over the little star that was her arse hole, and lingered there a moment or two, which made her shiver even more with need. She moaned again, it was so close, but he bypassed her, and let his tongue trail up the inside of her thigh instead.

Then, frustration upon frustration, he reversed, and moved back over her perineum, with another short detour across the puckered star of her arsehole, and up the other thigh. The suspense was killing, but she knew if she demanded his cock now, he would take even longer to fuck her. She bit her lip and moaned to let him know how much she needed it.

He let her legs back down, and spread them as wide as he could with her eager co-operation. Now he started kissing and licking the inside of her thighs again, but this time his tongue swept down off the nylon, over her ultra-sensitive skin, even closer to her pussy. The soft skin of her thighs felt cool against his cheek, but he could feel warmth on his face emanating from her pussy.

He stopped what he was doing, much to her frustration and took a moment or two to just look at her pussy. The pink silken folds of her labia looked swollen and wet, the lips pouting, with clear, viscous fluid, the sign of her arousal oozing from between them. Some more fluid, whiter, with a thicker consistency had gathered at the bottom of her pussy where it "pooled," until it had flowed out and into the crack of her bottom.

It was a lovely sight, and she had a lovely smell too. He loved the aroma of her pussy when she was in, 'heat.' It had a faint tang of the sea, not quite 'fishy,' but compelling, exciting, the natural smell of her arousal, so very, very exciting. He had to restrain himself from sucking her juices up greedily. Instead he licked her groin on either side of her pussy driving her wild with excitement.

'Oh, please, pleeease, touch me. Just a little, I'm so desperate," she pleaded, feeling humiliated, but so horny. She'd never felt so excited before: he certainly knew how to wind her up to fever pitch. He said nothing, but continued to lick either side of her labia, or sometimes just above her clitoris, teasing her and her lovely cunt mercilessly.

"Fuck, fuck, please, please, please, please,' she begged. She began to cry, the tears of frustration and need, flowing from the corners of her eyes. He laughed, which made her all the more humiliated, but then unexpectedly, he let his tongue dip between her lips and up over her clitoris in one long, smooth stroke.

It was enough; she screamed out loud, her need and state of arousal so intense that she began to orgasm almost immediately, her bottom rising and falling on the bed, trying to fuck his mouth. He pulled away as if to tease her a bit more, but she was already over the edge, and coming.

He watched her orgasm for a moment, then buried his face in her divine pussy, sucking and even nibbling her clitoris, tasting her juices and fluids until at last he felt her begin to slow, and with her wetness covering his mouth nose and chin, he pulled back a little while continuing to dip his fingers in and out of her depths. Her pussy after orgasm was an amazing sight, opening and closing, her contractions like some voracious mouth looking to be fed, while those same contractions expelled even more of her glorious wetness.

To her the sensations in her pussy were simply, the rippling waves of pleasure squeezing every last nuance of feeling out of her climax. Eyes closed, and in a world of her own she was unaware that he had positioned himself above her, so when his cock drove into her hard and fast, she screamed with the unexpected pleasure. He fucked her without finesse as his hardness filled and emptied her in turn.

It was exactly what she wanted at that moment, and she met his thrusts with equal force and lust. As he rammed into her again and again, she felt the orgasm explode deep within her stomach and cunt, and screaming with each savage thrust, she could only cling to him with her legs as he groaned out loud, letting his hot thick spunk shoot into her. She felt it, filling her, making her even more slippery. He whispered in her ear, as his strokes began to slow.

'Oh Elaine baby, what a great fuck you are. Such a horny bitch, what a lovely cunt... a lovely, lovely hot cunt. I love it!' He collapsed breathless beside her, snuggling up and laying his head on her beautiful breasts. She lay there beside him, happy for the moment, still tied to the bedhead. She knew this was only the beginning - she would have plenty more opportunities to debase and humiliate herself before the night was through....

The End