Teasing a Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She elbowed me, then kissed me. I feel like both were deserved.

We chatted for a bit but eventually she fell asleep and I did too, not long after.

The next morning I woke up first. I made my way to the washroom, used it, washed my hands and face and went back to Nikki.

She was still sleeping. In the night she had moved around enough that the t-shirt had ridden up, and her pussy was on display. I enjoyed the view for a few seconds, but then thought I should wake her up in case anyone else came along.

I touched her thigh and she stirred. She saw me and smiled. "Good morning," she said. "What're you doing?"

"Just enjoying the view," I said. "But I figured you might want to put some pants on or something." I gestured down towards her legs. She followed my gaze and blushed a little, but then she sat up on the couch. She spread her legs out further, lifting her knees up, giving me an even better view.

"Like what you see?" she said.

"Hell yeah," I said. "There's just one problem."

"What's that?" she said.

"You're still wearing my shirt," I said. "I'm going to have to ask for that back."

She grinned. "Maybe you can have it back, if you make it worth my while."

"Fair enough," I said. Then I knelt down in front of her. Starting at her knees, I kissed my way down her leg until I reached her pussy and started going down on her.

I knew it was morning and other people might be getting up, but I'd wanted to do this for a long while too, and now I had the chance, so I couldn't resist.

She just leaned back and went along for the ride. When she was wet enough, I slipped a finger inside her and fucked her slowly with it while I continued to lick her clit. When we got to that point, she slipped off my t-shirt so she was completely naked on the couch and started playing with her nipples.

Before long she had to cover her mouth to stifle the moans she was making, while she kept playing with her nipples with the other hand.

I was jarred out of what I was doing when I heard a toilet flush from upstairs, and realized that other people were definitely awake. This was getting riskier. I moved my mouth away from her for a second to ask if she wanted me to stop. As soon as I did that she grabbed me by the shoulders and tugged me up. I stood up, thinking that she was calling it quits, but as soon as I did, she tugged down my suit, freeing my cock.

"Fuck me," she said.

"Here? Now?" I said. I couldn't hear any more footsteps just then, but it was a definite possibility there could be more any time, coming our way.

"Hurry," she said, nodding. She laid back down on the couch full length, pulling me towards her. Who was I to turn down an offer like that?

I laid down between her legs and slipped my cock inside her. It felt even better this time, probably because half of me wasn't in sub-zero temperatures.

As I thrust into her, she rocked her hips back and forth in time with me, and her mouth found mine. We kissed while we fucked, and she played with her clit with one hand.

As we kept on, I knew we were getting louder, she was moaning more and the couch started to creak rhythmically underneath us. We had been going for maybe five or ten minutes when I realized I could hear more footsteps from upstairs.

Nikki clearly heard them too. "Faster," she said. "Don't you dare stop now, I'm too close."

I went faster. The couch got louder, the footsteps got closer, it sounded like they were starting down the stairs towards us.

"Don't stop," she said, "don't stop...I'm cumming!" She closed her eyes and arched her back as she came.

The feeling of her muscles clenching around me, and the sounds she made when orgasming were too much for me to wait any longer. I came too, deep inside her. It was such a strong orgasm that the muscles in my arms and legs got weak and I had to lay across Nikki on the couch, holding myself up with my elbows so I didn't have all my weight on her.

Her body quivered beneath mine as her orgasm slowly finished. She kissed me hard, biting my lip in a way that was not at all unpleasant, and then pulled back, opening her eyes. I saw her eyes go to something behind me, and she blushed bright red, the reddest I'd ever seen.

"Um, good morning Dennis," she said. I glanced over my shoulder. Dennis had stopped part way down the stairs, pretty much at the point where we would just have come into view. I honestly don't think he'd been watching us intentionally, I think he had just frozen in surprise. I'm pretty sure I would do the same if I walked into my basement and caught friends fucking on my couch.

As soon as he saw us both looking at him, he looked away quickly. Then he grinned, gave two thumbs up in our general direction and walked back up the stairs without saying a word.

"Oh god we're never going to live this down," said Nikki.

"Oh come on, I bet you liked getting caught," I said.

She punched me in the arm, then laughed. "We will talk about that later," she said, grinning. "Now get your dick out of me, and put on some pants."

We got dressed and went upstairs. By mutual unspoken agreement Nikki, Dennis and I just pretended that had never happened, at least for the rest of the morning.

I had a feeling this was not the last time we were going to run the risk of getting caught in the act...

12