Teasing and More

Story Info
Tess goes one step further with her Dad and Brother.
6.3k words
4.59
49.2k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the past few months I had gone from total prude to a sneaky tease. Slowly I conditioned my dad and brother to see me as their secret girlfriend. Any time I felt I had long enough privacy with just one of them I would walk around the house with less and less clothing. Neither one knew I was teasing the other and having both lust after me whenever they could felt absolutely amazing.

On days that they were both home the entire time they would try to sneak in slaps on my ass or wait until the other would be gone for a few minutes and we would start making out. Most recently Jack, my brother was gone for the night so daddy got a special treat. I took a nice relaxing bubble bath in his tub while we talked, then he gave me a full body massage. At one point his cock was so close to sliding inside my pussy until I flipped us over started kissing down his body and sucked him off. Some of his cum shot down my throat however most of it I spit on my tits for him then licked it back up. After tasting cum for the first time, I was immediately hooked and needed more. No longer was I going to be just a tease, now I was going to be something more.

Jack had returned early in the morning meaning my fun time with dad was done. Both of them had tried to spend all of their free time with me which was starting to annoy me. I loved their attention being on me, however because neither one knew I was seducing the other and each one wanted alone time with me it was becoming more and more difficult to do anything with either one of them.

My teasing had to be more creative so I could still be the main girl on their mind. The first time I was able to tease them again was during movie night. I sat on the couch next to Jack while dad was in his chair. Being in a night gown allowed for easy access to my pussy while I sat on the couch and I made sure to not wear any panties.

"Burr, why do you guys always have it so cold in here." I said getting up to grab a blanket. As I got up my nipples were poking through my nightgown having both my brother and daddy stare.

When I got to the closet under the stairs I grabbed my blanket and my dad had gone into the kitchen. Walking into the closet I snapped my finger to get his attention. Looking my way I pulled gown down showing him my perky little breasts and hard nipples. I saw him quickly look over to see what Jack was doing. Seeing that Jack was preoccupied with the movie he came closer and tried to join me in the closet.

"Naughty daddy," I whispered putting my gown back up to cover myself. "Not right now I just want to give you a little tease." Grabbing the blanket with my left hand I gave him a kiss and squeezed his hard on with my right hand.

As we kissed he returned the favor and grabbed my left breast. We both stopped what we were doing momentarily to tease the other one as the two of us made our way into the closet. His hands went from my tits down my body and started to lift my gown up. Not wanting him to know I didn't have any panties on, I pushed him away slightly and repeated my statement from before.

"Not right now daddy."

Joining Jack back on the couch I covered myself up with the blanket. While dad was still in the kitchen getting some food to snack on and for his hard on to calm down, I grabbed my brother's hand and moved it under the blanket then my gown and onto my bare pussy. Looking over at him I gave him a smile as approval to finger me.

"Dad's right there Tess," he whispered pointing out the obvious.

"Just get under the blanket with me like you're cold too idiot."

After Jack realized I grabbed the big blanket he took some of it for himself so we could play without being caught. We both had the blanket covering up to our necks with our knees up on the couch so it was pitched like a tent and you couldn't see any movements we made. Dad walked in front of us and noticed Jack had joined me under the blanket.

"What now you're cold too?"

"Yeah it's freezing in here dad," Jack responded.

"You two are a couple of babies."

The entire time dad was talking to us, Jack was two knuckles deep inside of me. Knowing my dad was right next to my brother and me while I was being fingered was giving me the thrill I craved. My heart was pounding in my chest like it used to when when I first started teasing them. The entire time Jack was fingering me I kept as straight of a face as I could. Under the covers however my nails were digging into my brother's arm as I felt my orgasm getting closer.

"Alright you two I'm getting tired and gonna call it a night. Make sure to lock up before heading to bed." Our dad said after the movie was over.

Once he was all the way upstairs I moved the blanket off of us and laid on the couch giving Jack a better angle to finger me. One leg was on the floor as my other leg was behind Jack's head. I pulled my gown up fully exposing the bottom half of my body. Jack stares at my clean shaven pussy as he kept fingering me.

"Fuck Jack, go deeper." My voice was breathy as I whispered to him so our dad couldn't hear.

I felt Jack angle his fingers towards my g-spot as he went deeper and faster inside of me. Feeling my toes curl I let out a moan as Jack covered my mouth blocking any sound.

"Shhhh! Damn Tess, keep it down," Jack told me as we both looked at the top of the stairs to see if dad heard us.

Having Jack on top of me as he covered my mouth with his hand was making me even more horny. I felt him bury his fingers as deep as he could and move them around exploring my insides. My nails dug into the couch as I felt my climax getting closer. Jack's fingers pressed into my g-spot over and over again sending went felt like small orgasms through my thighs and stomach. Feeling him press his thumb on my clit and start to rub it was the last push I needed to cum on his fingers.

My body tensed up as I tried to moan through his hand. Once I was done I felt Jack slide his fingers out of me and saw him smelling them. I grabbed his arm and brought his fingers closer to my face moved his other hand and started to lick my juices off of his fingers. As I licked his fingers clean I heard him unzip his pants. Looking down I saw his cock was at the entrance of my pussy.

"What are you doing?" I asked before he entered inside of me.

"Come on dad is asleep and I need this taken care of."

Using my foot I pushed him back into his seat. "Fine I'll suck you off then."

I saw him stroking his already hard cock as he was getting himself ready for me. Crawling onto my knees I positioned myself between his legs, moved his hand and grabbed the base of his dick. Slowly my hand worked up and down his cock. Knowing it would take longer to get him off this way I decided to put his dick in my mouth and give him a blow job.

"Fuck Tess that feels so good." Jack said as I caught him off guard.

Making sure his entire dick was lubricated I started licking the sides and even spitting a bit. Once there was enough saliva I stroked the base and sucked the top half going down as far as I could. Slightly gagging on his cock seemed to make him enjoy it more. I made sure not to go to far that it hurt but enough to please him as much as I could. Being as far down as I could I stroked my brother's dick faster and faster trying to make him cum so I could return the favor.

"Fuck sis keep doing that and I'll cum." Jack said placing his hand on the back of my head making sure that when he came it would fill up my mouth.

Jack was at least polite enough to tell me he was going to cum. Hearing him only made me want to stroke him harder and faster so I could taste his delicious cum. Taking his dick out of my mouth so I could breath a little better I kept stroking him to get him closer and closer.

"Do you like it when your big sister strokes your fat cock?"

The only sound Jack made was his heavy breathing. I picked up the pace stroking him as I started to finger myself again. Seeing precum leaking from his cock I stopped stroking him and placed my tongue right at the tip so I could taste my brother. Feeling his cum on my tongue I moved my head back as a his cum stretched out from his cock to my mouth.

"Fuck Tess that is so hot."

Hearing that I went back to stroking him now ready for his actual load. Jack was breathing heavily and I knew he was about to cum. Right as I felt Jack's thighs tense up I wrapped my lips just around just the tip. His cum filled my mouth as he legs started to tremble and his hand was gripping tightly onto my hair.

Once Jack's orgasm was done I set his dick free as he let go of my hair and looked up at him with my mouth wide open. My mouth was full of his cum as I gargled it for a bit to bring out more of its flavor. Closing my mouth only for a second then opening it back up for him, I showed my brother that I swallowed all of his cum like a good sister.

"Fuck Tess that was amazing." Jack said taking in deep breaths.

"Thank you, now let's clean up incase dad comes downstairs."

I turned the tv and all the lights off as Jack locked the doors. The entire time I could taste Jack's cum in my mouth and it was making me horny again already. Before going upstairs I grabbed my phone and saw I had a text from dad.

"Are you still up?" It read.

I saw that it was sent only five minutes ago and decided to go to his room instead of mine. Opening the door I heard daddy was in his closet. Quietly I shut his door behind me then walked to the foot of his bed. Sliding the straps of my nightgown off my shoulders I freed my breasts once again. Once my tits were out I let my pajamas slide off my body to the floor.

Hearing daddy shut the light off to his closet I crawled onto his bed, spread my legs and started rubbing my with clit to get my pussy a little more wet. Walking out of his closet then through his bathroom daddy was greeted with his daughter naked in bed touching herself.

Without saying a word he crawled in bed with me. I felt his lips kissing my neck then down to my chest. Feeling his tongue play with my erect nipple was slightly soothing. After he gave both my breasts plenty of attention he started moving down my body once again.

Grabbing my hand and moving it aside to replace it with his tongue, he started to eat me out. Looking down I couldn't believe that only minutes ago I was sneaking around with my brother fingering me and now had my dad licking my pussy, this was a dream come true.

At first having my pussy being eaten out was relaxing. The pleasure wasn't intense and resonated throughout my body. My toes and fingers started to go numb as I felt my orgasm building up. Just like my dad and brother did to me, my hand went on the back of his head as I grabbed his hair. I could feel my breaths getting shorter and heavier.

Being close to an orgasm daddy stopped licking my entire pussy and started sucking on my clit. No longer was the sensation flowing through my body, now it was focused and much more intense. I tried pulling daddy away as it was overwhelming. All my emotions seemed to be mixing together and I didn't know what to feel. Nothing was making sense as it seemed pleasure was mixing pain, joy was mixing with the tears in my eyes and I felt like I could taste the color purple.

When I pulled daddy's head back he just pulled my thighs with him. My ass was lifted off the bed as he held me up and continued sucking. I tried to scream but nothing would come out. My hands ripped the sheet off the top half of the bed looking for a pillow to grab. The last sane thought I had was that the pillows were by the top. Right before my second climax of the night I felt my hand grab a pillow and shove it on my face. Moaning out loudly into the pillow my body tensed up as my orgasmed sent wave after wave of pleasure through my entire body. This was the most intense orgasm I ever had and my clit was starting to get sore.

After my body stopped shaking my dad lowered my hips back onto the bed and pulled away from my pussy. Moving the pillow from my face my eyes had to adjust back to the light in the room and from being light headed. Once I could see straight again the first thing I saw was my dad at the foot of the bed stroking his cock. Using the last bit of energy I could muster up I slide off the bed, sat in front of my daddy and opened my mouth wide with my tongue out for him.

Wanting his cock sucked daddy stuck his dick in my mouth, grabbed my face and started thrusting. I closed my mouth as tight as I could for him as he fucked it. Having two orgasms and now sucking two cocks I was warn out. Thankfully daddy was getting close as he pulled out started stroking his cock again. Once my mouth was free again I took in a deep breath trying to get some air. I felt daddy pull my head back as he started to cum on my face and in my mouth. Anything that was in my mouth I swallowed, the rest of it I let sit on my face and felt it roll down my cheeks and neck.

Still pulling on my hair keeping my mouth open daddy placed his cock back in my mouth so I could clean him off. Not having the strength to clean my self off I lay on the floor with my dads cum on my face and neck. Taking in a few deep breaths I could taste both my dad and brothers cum mixed in my mouth.

Once we were done I could barely keep my eyes open. My body was still shaking a bit, my hair was a mess, my eyes were still tearing up and my breath smelled of both my dad and brothers semen. I put my gown back on before leaving his room and dragged myself to his bathroom to look at myself. Seeing his cum on me turned me on and I decided to leave it there. Before I left his room I gave daddy a kiss on the cheek goodnight while he squeezed my ass. The last thing I remember was opening the door then waking up in my bed.

My body smelled of sweat and semen, I knew I needed a shower. Getting up I figured that they were still asleep from face fucking me all night long until I heard them talking downstairs. Looking at the time I saw that it was already 9:30, I hadn't slept in this late in years.

Starting the shower I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was a mess and there was dry cum from my face down to my chest. Seeing it only made me smile as I started to realize I wasn't a tease any more. I had let both my brother and dad cum in and on me and I loved it.

Looking back at last night and how I was acting now I had to call myself what I really was, a slut. I wasn't just any slut though, I was a cum slut and only for my brother and daddy. Once I was all clean and ready for the day I joined my family downstairs.

I decided to see if they would say something if I wore more revealing clothing in front of both of them at the same time. Seeing both of them stare at me as I entered the kitchen made me smile as I greeted them. Wearing just a tank top and some panties in front of both my dad and brother at the same time and neither one was objecting.

"Finally up huh?"

"Yeah I didn't think you ever slept this late sis."

"Sorry guess I was just worn out from yesterday." I said turning my back to them and opening the fridge.

I knew both of them had a stupid grin on their face because they thought it was their fault individually. Little did they know I had a grin on my face too knowing it was because of both of them. Grabbing a water bottle I shut the door and joined them.

After we ate both of them had to leave for work. Jack went back up to his room to get changed while daddy and I waited for him to be out of sight. Once the coast was clear daddy gave be a long kiss on the lips then left. After Jack was ready he came back down stairs and saw that dad was gone. Knowing we were alone he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me passionately. His hands explored my body once again as he grabbed my ass.

"Have a good day at home sis."

Any time I was left home alone I would do small this around the house like workout, clean up, tan or read a book. It always gave me time to think about more ways to tease them, however I was far past teasing them. Now I was ready to have sex with them. The thought of letting them inside of me, not just in my mouth but having their cocks enter my pussy was making my heart beat fast and hard again. I was nervous because even though I had sucked both of them off and even let my daddy eat me out, technically I was still a virgin. I wasn't sure which one I was going to let fuck me first and I really didn't care because I knew eventually I would have both of them fucking me.

Over the next few days I hadn't bothered to even wear regular clothing anymore. Neither my dad nor brother objected. This was most likely due to the fact they got to see me half naked all the time now. Around the house they started to wear loose shorts and pants so that their hard cocks had room to grow and breath without being uncomfortable.

Anytime they saw me they had a hard on and it was my duty to take care of it. Every other night I was switching off whose cock I would please. Some nights I would get a text from both of them wanting me to suck them off or eat me out, those nights were heavenly. My daddy loved taking advantage of his daughter and my brother loved using his sister.

I had sucked a dick every day for the past month. There were times I even snuck in some sucking that wasn't at night and almost got caught. On one of our cleaning days I couldn't take it so I got on my knees in front of my brother took his cock out and started sucking. Right before he shot his load we heard our dads door open. Instead of stopping I pushed my limits and kept sucking. Daddy had reached the top of the stairs and Jack reached his orgasm.

My mouth was full of Jack's cum as our dad came downstairs. Jack had just barely put his cock away before dad saw but I left every drop in my mouth as daddy talked to us. I was pushing my limits for how far I would go and I was loving it. I let Jack's cum sit in my mouth for five minutes while daddy talked to us and grabbed what he needed. Once he went back up stairs I opened my mouth for Jack to show him his own cum then swallowed it.

"And he had no idea that his daughter had his son's cum in her mouth the whole time," I laughed while my brother let out a sigh of relief.

Daddy was the next one I decided to have a little too much fun with, this time on movie night. Jack was focused on the movie while daddy and I went into the kitchen. Putting some popcorn kernels on the stove at low heat would give me a little time to tease daddy. Looking over at Jack we saw he was still focused on the movie. I pulled my nightgown down for daddy's he could see his daughter's perky tits.

"Tess!" Daddy yelled at me in a whisper, "your brother is right there."

I dropped to my knees and spread my legs slightly so I was even further hidden behind the counter. "There is that better daddy?" I asked biting my lower lip for him.

Seeing him look over at Jack I decided to pull my gown up to show him I had on no panties. The tile flooring was cold to the touch on my bare ass and made me jump a little. Sitting on the floor I played with my pussy for daddy as I watched his cock growing in his shorts. Feeling it was safe daddy slid the front of his shorts down letting his cock out for me.

I couldn't take it as I watched him stroke his cock to me. Getting on my knees again I grabbed the base of my dad's dick and placed the tip in my mouth. He already had some precum on the tip which I used my tongue to play with moving it around in my mouth to taste it as much as I could. Feeling him place his hand on my head sent a numbing feeling down to my pussy as if it was his signal that he was going to cum soon.

"Hey can one of you guys get me a drink?" Jack called back to us.

"Sure, what kind?" I asked in return taking dads cock out of my mouth while still stroking him.

"Just a soda is fine."

12