Teasing and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be right back, keep that hard for me daddy." I whispered.

Walking to the fridge I saw the sodas were on the bottom and gave daddy the best view of my ass and pussy. I knew daddy loved the view of my pussy as I felt the tip of his wet cock at the entrance. My heart was pounding and it was the only thing I could hear. The tip of my daddy's cock was on my pussy and slowly spreading my lips apart as he rubbed it along the outside of it. Everything seemed to be frozen as I kept perfectly still waiting for him to bury his dick inside of me. Slowly he edged deeper into me as I felt my heartbeat in my pussy.

"POP!" Went the first kernel.

Hearing that scared everyone as daddy quickly backed away from me and I jumped nearly hitting my head on one of the shelves in the fridge. No longer having my dad's cock about to enter my pussy, everything seemed to be moving at normal speed again and I heard several more kernels popping. After I adjusted my gown I walked over to my brother and gave him his soda.

Getting back in the kitchen my face was bright red as I was trying to breath and not laugh from everything that just happens. My dad was panicking hoping he wasn't caught trying to fuck his own daughter as he had put his cock away.

"Take that back out I'm not done yet." I said pointing at his hard on.

"Seriously Tess? We almost just got caught by your brother."

"No we didn't, trust me he is so focused on the movie right now." I told him pulling my gown down again showing him my bare chest.

The popcorn was done and I moved it over to a bowl for me to eat while watching the movie. I set the bowl on the counter next to me as I got back on my knees for daddy. As I pulled his shorts down to the floor his cock was still hard and nearly hit my face. Licking my lips I took his cock once again into my mouth and started sucking him off.

After a few minutes I could tell he was getting close so I sped up. Feeling his warm cum in my mouth always drove me crazy no matter how many times he did it. Once we were done I went to my popcorn bowl and spit his cum all over it, then mixed it up.

"What daddy?" I asked winking at him. "This way I can taste your delicious cum throughout the rest of the movie."

I took some popcorn and ate it then licked my finger clean. His jaw dropped seeing how much of a cum slut his daughter had become.

Throughout the night the taste of daddy's cum was in my mouth. My pussy was soaking wet and I needed to have an orgasm. After the movie I tried playing with myself but it wasn't enough. No longer could my fingers alone satisfy me. Grabbing my phone I saw it was around midnight and text Jack if he was up. A couple minutes went by and he replied that he was definitely up for me.

Sneaking into his room I climbed into bed with him. Straddling him I could feel his hard cock pressed against my bare pussy. His hands worked their way up my body bringing my night gown with them. Leaning forward I let him slide it off of me, making me fully naked in bed with my brother. While we kissed I felt him slid his boxers off joining me in the nude. I started grinding my pussy on his thick cock coating it in all my juices. He wasn't inside of me but feeling his dick pressed against me always felt amazing. Suddenly I felt his arms at my side as he lifted me up like a rag doll then set me back on the bed. Laying back I felt him start to kiss my neck then down my body towards my pussy which was screaming for attention.

Over the past few weeks both Jack and daddy had learned exactly what I liked. First he would tease my pussy with his tongue then start sucking on my clit for awhile. Once he heard my nails digging into his bed he knew I was getting close, that's when he would stop and finger me to let my orgasm calm down for a bit. Two fingers always did the trick to make my pussy happy and full. Like clockwork I started breathing heavy again and Jack knew to start sucking on my clit again because I was getting close.

To keep myself from being to loud I covered my face with Jack's pillow. This was my nightly routine with either my dad or brother. I moaned loudly as the pillow covered the noise. My legs wrapped around my brothers head while my sweet pussy cream dropped down my ass and thighs like a waterfall. My body was shaking as my orgasm started to subdue. Tossing the pillow aside to breath I saw Jack standing at the foot of the bed waiting for me to get on my knees and swallow his load. Resting my head for a second I felt Jack pull me closer to the edge.

"Hold on a second Jack," I told him trying to catch my breath.

I felt him playing with my pussy again which was a pleasant surprise. Even though I was satisfied I wasn't going to turn down another good fingering if that's what he wanted to do to me. Luckily for me my pussy was soaking wet because it felt like he was putting more than just two fingers in me. Taking a deep breath in I felt my pussy stretching wider than it ever had before. Grabbing both my thighs he pulled me closer. Suddenly I was putting it together. Sitting up and looking down I saw Jack already had half of his cock inside of me.

"Jack," I moaned out in surprise.

Seeing his dick stretching out my pussy was almost as amazing as feeling it. I was to tired to fight him as I fell back. My mind and body were going numb from pleasure with each thrust my brother made inside of me. His dick was all the way inside of me and I felt like I was being ripped in half from how large he was, it was absolutely amazing.

Feeling him pull out made me dizzy as the room was on fire. My body was covered in sweat and I couldn't move on my own. I felt him grab me again and lift me up. The size difference between the two of us meant he could throw me around easily. He put me back on the bed flipped over so he could fuck me from behind. Shaking at the knees I didn't have enough strength to stay in the position on my own. Grabbing my waist he held me up as he slide his monster of a cock back inside of me.

Entering me in this position sent a wave of adrenaline through my body. His dick kept hitting one spot in me that I myself had never hit before. It was overwhelming me and each time his cock pressed against it, it felt like a mini orgasm flowing through my pussy to different areas of my body. I tried to reach with my arms to push him off only to have him grab my arms and pull them.

While pulling on my arms my torso was now off the bed and I could feel my breasts swinging back and fourth as he fucked me. The position made him go only a centimeter or two deeper, however now he wasn't sliding in and out of me anymore. The constant pressure on my pleasure spot was making me go crazy, even more so now that his dick was pressing harder on it. Feeling all this pleasure at once was making me fade in and out of consciousness. One of the last things I remember was hearing my brother say five words.

"I'm going to cum Tess."

After that I felt his cock in me tense up as wave after wave of cum filled my pussy. I didn't even feel him slide out of me as the next this I knew I was waking up in his bed completely naked. The sun wasn't even up yet and looking at the time a few hours had gone by. Blacking out from sex wasn't something that I had expected to happen, but it was absolutely the best feeling I had ever experienced.

Trying to stand up my legs were still weak as I fell to the ground. Catching myself on his nightstand I almost made his lamp and clock fall. Taking a few deep breaths I gathered up my strength and stood up. Opening his door I saw dad was still in his room asleep so I made my way to my room. I didn't care what my body was covered in as I shut and locked my door then lay in my bed to pass out.

Waking up the next morning I couldn't help but smile as the smell of my brother's cum filled my room. Looking down I saw some of his cum had leaked out of my pussy and dried up on my thighs and a little on my bed sheets. Sticking my middle finger inside of me I felt how wet I still was. Sliding it back out I smelled my finger and knew instantly that my pussy was still wet from my brother's cum. I licked my finger clean and continued to finger myself trying to get as much of his cum out and on my fingers. Our juices mixed and the taste was heavenly. Next on my list to fuck was daddy.

After taking a shower I went downstairs and saw no one was home. It was a little after eleven which meant both daddy and my brother were at work. I dropped my towel figuring I could walk around the house naked. The air felt great on my body and I wished I could walk around like this all the time.

Seeing myself in the mirror I felt sexy and needed to take a few photos of myself. Looking at the photos I took of myself were great and really showed off my body but I wanted a second opinion. Sending the pictures of myself to my dad I waited for a response. He was incomplete shock and said I shouldn't send pictures like that while he was at work. Knowing this I had to send more. I got a text back saying he was coming home for lunch because I needed to be punished.

Once I heard the garage door open I waited for daddy on the kitchen table with my legs spread open for him. He walked inside and saw me ready for him he dropped to his knees and tried to start licking my pussy.

"No no daddy," I said pulling him up then reading down to unzip his pants. "It's 15 minutes from work to home and your lunch is only an hour so that gives us 30 minutes."

I positioned his cock right at the entrance, my pussy was already wet from me playing with it for the past twenty minutes so all he had to do was stick his dick in me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him but didn't enter me yet.

"Fuck your little girl daddy," I said looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

Hearing that he moved forward and slid his dick in me. As he slid in a pulled his face closer to me and our lips touched. This kiss wasn't like the ones before, it was filled with passion. It was a kiss that every daddy should give to his baby girl to let her know he loved her more than anyone else in the world. He started thrusting in me slowly to savor the pleasure. Feeling him kiss down my neck as I dug my nails into his back was making the moment more intense by the second.

"Yes daddy I love you so much," I moaned out.

He was silent as he continued to fuck me. His thrusts were getting harder and faster. I was loving every second of it then remembered last night how good it felt to take it from behind. Stopping daddy I pulled him out then bent over the table for him. Feeling him grab my waist to take me once again I prepared myself for how amazing it was going to be. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt that special spot being hit. Lowering my torso just a bit I felt my nipples barely skimming to top of the table which added to the sensation.

"Ah ah ah daddy yes please daddy fuck me harder!" I moaned out loudly having it echo through the house.

We knew no one was home as he pounded me harder and harder.

"Cum in me daddy, fill up your little girl's pussy!"

Hearing this made daddy cum almost instantly as I felt his cock twitch inside of me and it get warmer. I felt him pull out and looking back I saw he was a mess. Covering my pussy as to it make a mess myself I dropped to my knees and cleaned daddy up. Our juices mixed very nicely just like mine and my brothers. Once he was clean daddy zipped his pants up, gave me a kiss on the forehead and headed back to work.

My hand covering my pussy had filled up with daddy's cum that he left in me. I licked my fingers clean and thought that there was only one thing left to do. I needed a threesome with my dad and brother.

12