Teasing Dad Got Me a Big Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think that Dad was a bit hesitant, but I finally felt something resting at my hole. He started to apply a little pressure to my opening with his huge mushroom head. He was very gentle, but it's kind of hard to be gentle when you've got an eight-inch beer can cock with a baseball-sized head. So, when he was starting to penetrate me, I started to tighten. It was going to take some patience.

Eventually, after applying constant pressure, Dad managed to get the head of his cock inside me. I had to bite into the pillow to prevent myself from screaming, but I wasn't going to let him stop. After he got only about an inch beyond his head up my ass, the friction of my boner on the sheets was really getting me close. I knew if I shot my load, there would be no way that Dad could give me the fucking that I so badly wanted. Needed.

I wanted it so bad that I pulled away, quickly flipped over, lifted my legs, and grabbed onto Dad's ass. His eyes were open but he wasn't looking at me. I reached between my legs, grabbed his huge cock, and brought it to my hole. Then, I spread my cheeks to give him the go-ahead.

Dad hoisted my legs up and he guided the head of his cock inside me again. He let me get used to its girth before making any moves. Seeing him over me, his broad shoulders, tapering down to his tiny waist, his thick thighs holding my body up, and those fucking gigantic nipples, made me feel like a far-fetched fantasy was coming true.

As Dad started to push his head deeper inside, he would take it only half out, and with each push, get just a bit more of his cock inside me. When he was about an inch or two beyond the head, I pulled him down, while simultaneously pulling myself up, so that I could suck on his nipples. I sucked, nibbled, and gently chewed his right nipple. It felt amazing in my mouth.

My mouth on Dad's nipples must have really turned him on, because he was grabbing at my hips more firmly and pushing a bit more aggressively to get his huge cock inside me. Then, I made a move that turned everything in a different direction that I wasn't quite ready for.

I took my mouth off of Dad's nipple and lowered myself back down. Dad was still trying to get more of his cock in me, without killing me, until I reached up with both hands and squeezed really hard on the eraser tips of his nipples between my thumb and the side of my forefinger, and I tugged on them mercilessly. At that point, it was like a wild animal took possession of my Dad.

Dad grabbed hold of my hips really hard, and he rammed the remaining four inches of his beer can cock balls-deep up my ass. I saw fucking stars! I released Dad's nipples, screamed, and tried to stiffen my legs to push the bat that was inside me out of my ass. But I was no match for Dad once I opened the cage door and coerced the beast within him to escape.

Dad wrapped one arm around my upper thighs to hold me still, and he reached down to put his hand over my mouth as he drove his huge cock in and out of my ass. It hurt so bad, but became more exciting with each thrust of his cock. My seven and a half inch boner did not go down the whole time this was happening. I was actually trying not to shoot my load so as not to make the pain worse.

Dad was taking me, whether I wanted him to or not. And I knew that it was a matter of time before he was going to breed my ass and flood my insides with his seed. He took his hands off my mouth and put both of them on my hips again, freeing me up to get at his nipples.

I tugged on them again, which made him crazy based on the way he was slamming his cock in and out of me. I assumed that my hole was ripped apart and that my ass would be ruined for the rest of my life. But the fucking was so hot despite being so fucking painful.

Tugging on Dad's nipples and getting impaled by his massive cock was sending me over the edge too. I was so afraid that Dad was going to make me shoot before he did, but as much as I didn't want this brutal fucking to end, his heavy breathing was a welcomed sign that he was near climax.

It came just in time. Dad let out a guttural moan as his huge balls were emptying inside me. My cum hit the wall behind me, the second shot hitting me on the side of the face, and the rest of it shooting on to my chest and stomach. It felt like Dad just kept shooting, spurt after spurt, inside me. I was pretty numb down there, but I was almost sure that his cock squirted at least a dozen times into my hole.

When he was done, he tried pulling out, but I reached around and grabbed his ass to push him into me more. Dad collapsed on top of me and he kept saying, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Sorry. So sorry."

While my Dad was still inside me, I wrapped my arm around his neck, stroking his shoulder. I reached around him with my other hand to feel his huge balls up against my ass. When I fondled them, I could feel Dad's cum dribbling out of my hole.

I leaned my face into Dad's and pushed back into the pillow until my mouth could reach his. When it did, I opened my mouth slightly and kissed him on his lips. I forced my tongue into Dad's mouth, which took him by surprise. He reciprocated by pushing his powerful tongue into my mouth, and we kissed for a couple of minutes.

Without saying a word, Dad pulled his big cock out of my ass and got off my bed. He still had a huge boner that bounced as he scrambled to pick up his underwear. He quietly said goodnight as he left my room to go downstairs, leaving me cum soaked, with a gaping hole, and bed clothes that were likely destined for the trash.

I found it interesting that I never heard Dad turn on the shower. I didn't shower either. I wanted his seed to stay in me forever. Sleep did not come easily that night. My ass was burning, but it excited me to feel Dad's cum dripping out of me. So much so that I was jerking off within an hour. I prayed that my ass would recover.

Let's just say that it did, and it was a very good summer.


12