Teasing Daddy

Story Info
I tease Daddy after an unexpected meeting in a bar.
1.3k words
4.41
16.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I saw Daddy walk into the bar unexpectedly, my plans changed completely.

It took a few moments for you to see that I was there, your eyes scanning the room for the person you were meant to meet, I presume. I sat at a table with my friends, stifling a giggle by taking a small sip, the alcohol emboldening me as various plans to tease you began to race through my mind. I settled on one, and smiled at you coyly as you noticed me, and your eyebrows raised. The look on my face must have intrigued you, as when your friend arrived, you picked a seat from which you could still see me.

I began by slightly spreading my legs, showing you the stockings I was wearing under my skirt. You encouraged me to always dress in a way that shows me to be your slut, and I hoped these paired with a lace thong would intrigue you. They seemed to, especially when you knew that my pose exposed myself to others in the bar.

This was only the beginning though, and I settled in for a night to rile you up as best I could.

My friends are all openly kinky, and we have similar interests. I leaned over to one in particular, whispering to her that you had just walked in, and my plan to drive you wild. She giggled and nodded, leaning back so I could run my hand up her thigh. I did so, dipping my fingers around her inner thigh to trace patterns and make her arch her back as I hit the spots I knew were most sensitive with gentle scratches. I glanced over to you, and saw your eyes fixed on my hand. With a grin, I moved closer to my friend, leaning in to plant several kisses on her neck, my teeth grazing the skin softly. I heard her breath catch in her throat, just as my phone buzzed. With a chuckle, I swiped open the lock screen and saw a text from you.

"Are you trying to tease me, whore?"

I showed her the text, and the two of us giggled as she took the phone from me to answer.

"Maybe she wants to be my whore tonight."

My heart began to race, not only with arousal, but a level of apprehension. I was rarely bold, and I didn't want to be punished, but I figured anything you got out of this would negate any cheekiness. Your face on reading the text darkened, but a slight smile twitched your lips upwards, and I knew I was fine. Probably.

I returned to teasing her, beginning to whisper suggestions of tasting her, fucking her with my fingers and tongue, wanting to make her cum so hard she forgot how to speak, my arousal building as her moans grew more desperate, both of us in our own world as my phone buzzed again.

"Then let's see how slutty she is for you"

I showed her the text, blushing as I decided what I want to do. I whispered a question in her ear, and she hesitated for a second, biting her lip and looking at me, her eyes shining with excitement. She nodded a brief yes, and we got up, walking quietly in the direction of the ladies' toilets. Your eyes followed us as we go, a smirk on your face, twinned with frustration at your inability to follow.

Once we're in the bathroom and find it empty, all gentle pretence is gone. I brought her into a stall, locking the door and kissing her hard, my hands running all over her body, reaching under her top to pull her bra down, exposing her nipples to my fingers. I pinched lightly to make her moan, sliding my thigh between her legs as she begins to grind on me. Kissing down her neck, I pulled up her shirt now to kiss and bite her nipples, pinching the other more as she tries to muffle the sounds of her satisfaction.

I shifted to remove my thigh from the grip of her legs, and she whimpered at the loss of contact, making me grin. Moving my hand further down, I trace up her thigh to her panties, easily lifting the light fabric of her skirt as I find her wet pussy. I flick my finger languidly along her slit through the cloth, feeling her hips buck against me.

I knelt in front of her, grinning devilishly as I quickly pull down her panties, pushing her legs further apart for easy access. I move my face in closer, the smell of her pussy juice filling my nostrils and making me even wetter. After planting a few teasing kisses around her upper thighs, I replicate the slow movement of my finger with my tongue, flicking gently across her clit, not fast enough to make her cum, but enough to feel her legs spasm around my head.

I couldn't hold back any longer, and began to lick faster, feeling her wetness all over my face as I tried to push my tongue into her cunt. With a grunt of desperation, I returned to lapping at her clit, reaching up instead with my fingers, pushing two inside her as she gasped and sank slightly, needing my other hand to keep her steady. I kept going, pumping my fingers in and out of her dripping wet cunt as I licked and gently sucked her clit. I could feel her growing tighter around me as she got closer, her body beginning to shake uncontrollably. As she began to whisper to me that she was close, I sped up my fingers, sealing my lips around her clit, pushing the hood back and flicking at the little nub deftly as she ground her cunt against my face.

"I'm cumming, fuck I -" she moaned loudly, one hand grabbing my head as with a final thrust, I curled my fingers, brushing the spot inside her to make her scream. She bit her lip, a strangled moan escaping as she struggled. I waited until she was finished to stand up, licking my lips and sucking my fingers with a grin. She grabbed me and kissed me deeply, her cum coating both of our faces now.

We left the stall slowly, giggling quietly like naughty schoolgirls. She went to the sink to wash her face and hands, and looked at me when I just washed my hands. I smiled at her, telling her I had an idea. I fished out my phone from my pocket and sent daddy a brief text - "Meet me outside in 5 minutes".

We went back to our table, and I said my goodbyes and collected my things. I kissed my friend again, winking at her as I sauntered away. You were already outside, smoking. You looked over at me, feigning indignation and hurt.

"Why would you tease Daddy like that, Princess? What did you get up to, hmm?"

Instead of answering, I leaned in and kissed you, opening my mouth so you could taste her pussy not just on my lips, but my tongue. Your rock-hard cock pressing against my hips as you grabbed me, your hands digging in to my soft skin, told me how turned on you were. When we parted, your eyes were twinkling.

"I see...well, why not go in and ask if she wants to accompany us home?"

I grinned again, nodding and turning to walk back into the bar, but as I turned, I felt you grab my wrist and pull me back. Your other hand snaked into my hair, pulling my head back as you stared hungrily into my eyes.

"Have all the fun you want, Princess, but never forget...you're MY whore."

I beamed ear-to-ear, blushing as I answered "yes, Daddy", staring back with equally intense desire as you kissed me lightly on the forehead and let me go, chuckling.