Teasing Daddy Pt. 03

Story Info
Teasing Daddy so he punishes me in the night ;)
4.9k words
4.42
7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat back in the car and started heading towards our hotel. I was so excited I kept pestering Daddy to tell me what he had planned for me.

"Baby, I think you should sleep for a while. You need to rest so that you can take in what's planned for you", Daddy said, patting my head.

He knows me. He cares for me. He insisted I sleep for a while so I could stay up. I obliged and pushed my seat back so I could stretch my legs.

"I am resting for some time Daddy, but I am going to keep my boobs out so that you can play with them. I do not want you to feel lonely and bored when I am sleeping and you are driving", I said, pulling down the front of my dress.

My boobs look so white and fair in the street lights falling through the windshield, Daddy's hands immediately went on my right boob and he squeezed it gently.

"Thank you, baby. I love you", he said in the most babiest way and I looked at him like a puppy looking at her human.

I lay on the seat. Daddy's hand is still on my right boob, gently caressing and squeezing it, and my right hand on Daddy's arms. In a split second, I fell asleep.

In sleep, I could feel Daddy's hands on my boobs all the time. Gently squeezing my boobs, alternating between the two. I was getting horny, even in my sleep. He was rubbing his palm softly in a circular motion on my hard nipples. I could sense that my pussy is wet. But since I was feeling all of this in my sleep, I thought I was seeing a dream. Hehe.

We reached our hotel. Daddy parked the car in the basement and leaned towards me. He kissed me on my forehead and whispered, "Baby, wake up. We have reached. Come on".

Hearing him, I hummed and nodded with my eyes closed, but I did not wake up. He bent and gently started sucking on my nipple. An electric current passed through me.

He paused and said, "It's time for your surprise Baby. Wake up, let's go."

I stretched my hands and body and hugged his face, in such a way that his face pressed against my boobs. While his face was buried in my breasts, he moaned and rubbed his lips and face, his beard brushing against my bare skin. I got butterflies in my pussy. I pushed his head more in my boobs again and let me up.

I got decent, while Daddy came to the door to open it for me. He opened the car door and stretched out his hand towards me.

"Ooh, Princess treatment! Thank you Daddy" I said, with a big smile on my face, and held his hand to get out of the car.

I was no longer tipsy so I knew I could walk by myself also. I straightened my dress after getting out of the car and Daddy closed the car door behind me and locked it.

While I was fixing my hair, Daddy was looking at me. He suddenly pushed me against the car, my head trapped between his arms. I looked into his eyes, with my chin up. He leaned in to kiss me.

He kissed me all over my face, gentle yet firm kisses; my hands on his waist and running through his back. He then bent a little to kiss my neck. I was so turned on, I got weak on my knees. He put his right hand on my waist and his left hand on my right boob, squeezing me and pulling me closer.

He came near my ear and whispered, "Babygirl, you have been a good girl today. I am going to give you the princess treatment. But I am also going to punish you, for all the times you were a bad girl when you were away from me."

He softly kissed me on my lips and held my hand. We started walking towards the lift. While we waited for the elevator, I went near him and gently squeezed his crotch through his pants. I could feel that he was excited.

As the elevator arrived, we got in. Daddy pressed the top floor button. "We are on the 4th floor," I said, pointing my fingers to the floor buttons. He put his index finger on my lips, signaling to me to be quiet. My eyes automatically rolled up, looking at him, as his finger was on lips.

We reached the top floor and got off the elevator. We started walking to the right, where I could see a sign that had "Executive Suite" written on it. I got excited and started walking with joy. Daddy looked at me and smiled.

We reached the Door of the Executive Suite and a bellboy was waiting for us. He put the key card he had in his hand on the electric lock of the door. He then pushed the door open and gave it to Daddy. "Enjoy your stay, sir," he said and left.

I was so excited that I started walking in but since Daddy was holding my hand, he pulled me back. He quickly bent and picked me. I was surprised and as soon as he picked me up, I put my hands around his neck and looked at him. I was astonished. Daddy has never done anything like this.

He took me inside, without uttering a word, and threw me on the bed like a WWF fighter. I managed to find my balance and went to Daddy and hugged him tight. "When did you do this? Isn't this room expensive? Where is my stuff?" I asked, looking at him, our hands wrapped around each other's waist.

"When you were sleeping. Should not matter to you. In the closet" he replied as his hands moved the strands of my hair from my face. I hugged him again tightly after listening to him. My head resting on his chest. He put his chin on my head and held me tightly as well.

"Change your clothes and freshen up and meet me on the balcony," he said, as he pulled back. "Wear the dress that is hanging on the back of the bathroom door when you come to meet me," he added.

My eyes and mouth became big hearing the words "balcony" and "wear the dress." "There is a balcony!" I said in excitement and started walking towards the door on my right, which looked like it led to the balcony.

Daddy pulled me back from my arms and said, "First, Go get ready for Daddy" and kissed me on my forehead. I moved back a little and pulled up my dress to take it off in front of Daddy. I looked him in his eyes while taking it off and all he could do was control himself.

I started walking towards the bathroom, bending, and removing one heel at a time while walking, so he could admire my ass. I went to the bathroom, looked at him, and closed the door slowly.

As soon as I close the door, I see a black breast harness-type lingerie and a net coverup sarong hanging on the peg. The lingerie had soft up-waist panties along with it. The net coverup sarong was just for the sake of it, it will not be doing a great job of covering anything up.

I quickly jumped in the shower and cleaned myself up. I brushed my teeth, shampooed my hair, and came out. I had no clue what Daddy was doing right now or what he had planned but I was excited. I dried myself up and put on the lingerie. My boobs were completely naked, my ass looked fine in the panties. I put on the sarong as well, and as I had suspected, I could see everything through it, in the mirror.

I saw my makeup bag near the mirror. I took out my red lipstick and put it on. I combed my wet hair with my fingers, to look sexy. I sprayed some perfume on me and opened the door.

I saw the balcony door open, warm yellow light coming from outside and Daddy was lying on a bed that was put on the floor. As I walked towards the balcony, it looked even more beautiful. I enter the balcony and it is filled with candles on the sides of the bed. It was so dark outside; I could see nothing but the dark sky and small stars twinkling. The Balcony was open from the top and a cold breeze passed us. It was beautiful and romantic.

"This is so beautiful. Thank you, Daddy." I said while sitting down beside him, as my eyes sparkled with the light of the candles and still looking around admiring the setup, he made for me. He got up and kissed my lips gently.

"Did you like it?" he asked, looking at me.

"Like it? I love it." I replied, with excitement. "I am even more excited about what you have planned for me," I added.

"Well, as I said earlier, you have been a good girl today, so you are and you will be getting the princess treatment. But..." he paused and pulled up my chin gently.

"You have teased me a lot babygirl, while you were away. You thought I would forget. All the times, when you were disobedient, when you skipped your meals, when you did not listen to me. It is all in my head, and I am going to punish you as well." He added, looking straight into my eyes, his lips so near to mine, I could feel every word on my lips.

All I could do was look at him with puppy eyes and nod a yes. "So, I am going to treat you as a princess as well as a brat," he said as he stood up holding my hand, directing me to stand up as well. Our eyes were still locked into each other.

"Now you get to decide which treatment you want first, punishment or princess treatment. Now mind this, I would not give you such an option generally, but because you made Daddy cum twice this evening, I am being generous", he said as he bent down to pick up his belt and tie my arms in the back tightly. His face was near my ears, as he tied me up. His deep shallow breaths, his touch, his voice turning me on again.

"I want to be punished first" I replied in his ears. I kissed Daddy gently on the ear after I replied, to tell him I was ready.

He pulled himself back and kissed me on my forehead with a smile. "Be a good bitch" he said as he leaned in to kiss me on my lips.

He turned me around and asked me to wait. And I sense him going inside the room. I could not hear anything after some time, but I was anticipating he was getting our toys.

I was standing on the balcony, almost naked, staring at the dark sky, with no buildings nearby. The ledge was a little high, which made it difficult to see the actual view, but the sky looked beautiful. It was chilly but the candles around were keeping me warm.

Suddenly I hear Daddy come back and drop some stuff on the bed. It sounded like our toys. He quietly put a blindfold on me and came in front of me.

He held my face with both his hands and kissed me hard. I could not hold him as my hands were tied back. I was trying to maintain my balance as Daddy kept kissing me hard, pushing me back. He bit my lower lip and growled as if he was controlling himself.

He then grabbed the strong and tore it apart from the middle. My boobs, which could be seen through a net sarong before, were now openly visible. My nipples were hard due to the chilly weather.

He grabbed both my boobs and gently started squeezing them. My head fell behind in pleasure. He started pinching my nipples, at first softly, but it was driving me crazy. My face said it all, how much I am enjoying it. He began punching them hard. I could sense a smirk on his face, seeing his slut so horny.

He then suddenly stopped and slapped my right boob hard. The sound was so loud, it woke me up from the nipple-pinching trance that I was in. I could see a burning sensation on my right boob. He leaned in and kissed me on my boob where he slapped me.

He pulled me back to the balcony door and took off the belt from my hand. He grabbed two pairs of handcuffs from the bed and put one on each hand. He locked the other side of the handcuffs on the curtain rod above the door.

I could imagine how I was looking; naked, hands tied up under the open sky. "Start counting loudly," he said as he leaned in to kiss me on my lips.

He went away for a few seconds and suddenly I felt the thud of a flogger on my thighs. I gasped and said "One" loudly.

The second one was on my left boob. I could feel the tails of the flogger touching my skin, and giving an electrifying sensation. "Two", I said loudly.

"Three," I said, as he flogged me on my neck.

"Four", I screamed, as he flogged me very hard on my ass. My fingers grabbed the handcuffs, as I was in pain.

He dropped the flogger on the floor and grabbed my boobs. He started sucking on them like he was thirsty. Nibbling on my hard nipples, he squeezed them and slapped them.

I was in pain but I felt so awesome that Daddy was feeding himself with my boobs. After sucking my boobs for some time, switching between the two, he took off the handcuffs from the rod and let me free.

He pulled me to the bed and said "Get down on all fours". I obeyed as he said, my eyes still blindfolded. I was on my fours, but he gently pushed my head down, my hands now my knees.

He pulled my hand a little and locked the other side of the cuff on my ankle. My ass was exposed, and my butt plug, which I had kept since the evening, was shining, in the candle-lit balcony. I was in no position to move at all.

Daddy came behind and put his hard dick on the butt plug. He was playing with his dick on my ass. He pulled my legs apart a little so that he could see my pussy. He put a finger to check how wet it was, and it was very wet. Not surprising at all.

"You are so ready to be fucked bitch. Look at this pussy, so fucking wet. And I have done nothing till now, yet this is the situation." he said, while gently rubbing his finger on my clit.

I was at his mercy. I could not even move. Whatever daddy wanted to do to me, he could. While he gently kept rubbing my clit, ensuring that I did not cum, he slowly started to pull out the butt plug. I screamed in pain, my head dug into the bed so people could not hear me scream. He finally got it out.

He grabbed the bottle of oil and put a few drops on my asshole and started rubbing it gently. He rubbed my clit as well as my pussy, and I felt I was already in heaven. I wanted to cum now. I have been waiting for so long to cum.

While rubbing my asshole gently, he slowly tried putting his finger in my asshole, and to my surprise, it went inside in one go. My head tilted back as it went inside.

Daddy was gently and slowly fingering my ass. I felt stuff somehow. We have done ass-fingering only sometimes. Daddy got his dick near my pussy and started rubbing. It felt so good, my ass started moving in sync with Daddy's fingers and his dick.

I was so horny, my pussy so wet, without giving a blow to Daddy, my pussy was ready to take Daddy's dick inside it. He was not even so hard, yet, while playing with my pussy, he gently tried to push it in and it went inside.

Now I felt stuffed. Daddy's dick slowly goes deep in my pussy, his finger gently fucking my ass. And that's why Daddy calls me his Slut.

"That is my fucking Slut!", he said loudly as his dick went all the way inside. "Look at that pussy! It is a fucking waterfall inside. I was not even hard and your pussy just sucked my dick inside you, and now It is so hard! And look at that asshole, taking my finger so nicely. Soon you will be ready to take my dick in also." He added, while he slowly fucked me.

I could feel his finger and his dick going in and out of my pussy and my asshole, respectively and it was driving me crazy. I wanted to cum. I could not control myself.

"I want to cum" I said, begging him. It felt so good.

"Cum bitch, how much ever you want to cum today, you cum. I will not stop fucking you until I am done with you. Cum for Daddy" he replied, fucking me faster.

I was holding myself so that I could cum after Daddy allowed me. "Please fuck me faster Daddy," I said. He increased his pace. He removed his finger from my ass so that he can concentrate on fucking my pussy.

I keep screaming and moaning "Yes Daddy, and in no time, I cum hard on Daddy's dick. I keep cumming as he fucks me faster and deeper. His balls slapping my clit hard, it felt so fucking hot.

"Yes Bitch, cum hard on Daddy's dick, just like that" he exclaimed, as he enjoyed his dick stroking inside my pussy, with so much pussy juice.

I cum hard but Daddy does not stop. He keeps fucking me. The sound of him fucking me is so evident, if anyone was near us, they could understand what is happening. I was moaning and screaming, which made it even clearer.

He slowed down and started giving me deep strokes; drilling his hard big dick in my pussy, squeezing out pussy juice as much as he could.

He slapped my ass hard and grabbed it as he increased his pace a little. He grabbed me by my hair, my upper body hanging mid-air.

He increased his pace again, his one hand grabbing and pulling my hair, his other hand in my ass, gripping it hard so he can fuck me fast.

The only word that came out of my mouth was "FUCK". I was moaning and screaming this word out loud. Daddy enjoyed how my wet pussy made his dick feel.

"You are such a nice fuck Slut. I can keep fucking you all day. I can keep fucking you in this position all the fucking day" he said while moaning. He started fucking me faster again and I wanted to cum again.

I am such a fucking slut. I just orgasmed sometime back, and now I want to cum again. "I am cumming again Daddy" I scream as I push out my pussy juices all over his dick and climax again. I keep cumming as Daddy keeps the pace as is and it just feels so good.

He starts slapping my ass and fucks me faster as if he has lost control. He slams his dick inside me and keeps slamming it, moaning, and growling as he fucks me.

He gives me one nice deep shot and takes out his dick. I thought he came, but he did not. He quickly uncuffed me and gently pushed my ass, indicating me to turn around.

He gestures to me to take his dick in my mouth. "This is all you bitch; this is all your cum. Wipe it off nicely" he said pointing at his dick.

I quickly start licking his dick and once it is clean, I start sucking him. He holds me by my hair and fucks my mouth. He pushes me back and grabs my ankles.

And quickly pushes his dick inside my pussy. He slowly and gently pushes his dick deep inside me.

He looks so hot hold my legs up, fucking me. Like he is on a mission to tame his slut's thirst. He looks me in the eyes, still fucking me slowly, and kisses my ankles and suck on my legs. He gives me a bite on my leg, his eyes telling me how thirsty he is for me.

He grabs the vibrator from behind him and gives it to me. "Switch it on and put it on your clit. You are allowed to cum once. After that, you will keep it aside. I will decide when I want to cum and you will cum along with me." he said, looking right in my eye.

I do as he says. I switch in the vibrator and put it on my clit as Daddy starts fucking me faster. The feel and the view are heavenly. Open sky above me, Daddy in front of me, holding my legs wide open. I could not get better than this.

"Look at those boobs bouncing! My bitch has got the world's best boobs. I own them. See them bounce as I fuck this pussy" he said as he growled and kept fucking me.

The vibrator on my clit was making me lose control. "Daddy, go faster, I am cumming for you again" I screamed as I pressed the vibrator against my clit.

"As you say baby," he said with a smile on his face and increased his pace. My boobs bouncing even faster now.

Within seconds, I scream "I am cumming, I am cumming" and let go. I growl and moan as I keep cumming on Daddy's dick.

After I reach climax, Daddy slows down a little for me to breathe. There is a big smile on his face as he looks at me. "You cum so nicely Bitch. Good girl," he said, as he put my legs to the side and gently fell on me.

I am so flushed, that he gives a peck on my cheeks and lips and admires me. His dick not stopping even for a minute. His dick still making my pussy feel good. He knows this.

He slowly went back a little and held up my legs. "We are not done yet bitch" he said, and starts fucking me faster.

I know how to make Daddy go crazy. I grab my boobs and start squeezing them. Daddy is drooling to suck on them. I squeeze and caress them as he fucks me faster.

He looks so fucking hot fucking me. I could see him like this all the time, lost in fucking his slut. His eyes say that his only agenda is to fuck his horny slut.

I pull my left boob up so that I can link on my nipples. I look Daddy straight in the eye and lick my nipple. He goes faster as I lick my nipples and then bite my boob.

"One hand on boobs, one hand on the clit. Rub yourself" he said as he kept slamming his dick inside me.

12