Teasing Daddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly change the position of my hand and start rubbing my clit. I felt it was a little dry to rub, so I started licking my middle finger. My left caressing and pinching my left boob.

I look Daddy in the eye and suck on my fingers, making it wet. I slap my pussy hard, growl while slapping it and it makes daddy go even faster.

I start rubbing my pussy, and look Daddy in the eye. "You fucking whore. Driving me crazy with your tactics so that I fuck you hard, right?" he said, as he keeps shoving his dick deep and fast inside my pussy.

He lets go of my legs and puts his hands around my neck. "Keep your legs wide open so I can fuck you bitch" he said as he starts choking me and fucking me.

I keep rubbing and pinching my nipples. Moans and screams came out of my mouth along with "Yes!". We look each other in the eyes and moan.

"10"

He started counting so that we cum together.

"9"

"8"

His hands choked me harder with every countdown.

"7"

"6"

I was building up to cum, and looking at Daddy fuck me, choke me, his facial expressions, all this making me horny.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Daddy's cumming for you bitch" he screamed and fucked me. He was choking me and fucking me so fast, I could not see anything.

He gave a fucking deep shot to me and pulled himself out. He unloaded his cum above my pussy.

I quickly got up and took his dick in my mouth, to lick it clean. I stuffed his dick in my mouth and sucked it out. I kissed the head and looked up at Daddy.

"Thank you, Daddy," I said as I kissed his dick again.

"Did you cum right now?" he asked, while sitting down.

I got shy and started looking down. "No, I could not," I said softly.

"What?!"

"I could not cum. I came thrice before but right now, I was not able to. I am sorry Daddy"

"Let me have a cigarette and then think of what we can do about it." He said as he stretched to get his cigarette pack.

We sat together, looking at the stars, in each other's arms, feeling warm and comfortable. He kissed me on my forehead.

After he finished his cigarette, he asked me to come in front of him and lie down.

"Now this is your princess treatment. Enjoy my princess. You have earned it" he said and bent to lick my clit. He pressed his tongue against my clit and started licking it gently.

It felt so awesome. My hands ran through his hair as he licked me. He moves his tongue round around the clit, sometimes making its way to the hole, trying to fuck me with the tongue.

He licked me from the bottom to the top of the clit and sucked it hard. He put his 2 middle fingers inside and started fingering me, as he licked me.

I was losing control. I was so built up that within seconds I could cum. He kept licking me and shoving his fingers in my pussy. And as expected, I am about to cum.

I scream "I am cumming Daddy" and start moving my body so that I can feel his finger fucking me faster. He increased his face. His tongue doing the most wonderful job and his fingers, smoothly slide inside.

He bent his finger up inside the pussy and started fingering fast. Within a split second, I came hard on his fingers. I came so hard; I was gasping for air.

Daddy took out his fingers, turned around, and took the vibrator. He put the vibrator on high and put it on my clit. My soul left my body. My legs started to close but he pushed them back to keep them open.

I started enjoying that vibrator on my clit and started moaning. I look up and see the stars, and I know I am in heaven. It felt so amazing and arousing.

"I want to cum Daddy" I growled, as I was built up and would cum very soon. He started rubbing the vibrator on my clit. He pressed it hard and rubbed and I just felt helpless. My hand trying to hold onto something.

He kept rubbing and pressing it against my clit and in no time my pussy juice came out like a fountain on Daddy's hands. I squirted hard.

I thought daddy would stop but he did not. He kept pressing it and I squirt again.

"Niceeeeee!" Daddy growls with a big smile on his face. That his bitch squirted. That Daddy made his bitch squirt!

He kept going and, in some time, again I squirt. The part of the bed under my pussy was soaking wet. It had become a puddle.

Daddy pulled back the vibrator and slapped my pussy. "Such a nice pussy", he said as he rubbed his hand on it.

I was so drained out and out of breath, I was just lying there like a dead body. Daddy came beside me and lied down. "I hope you enjoyed your princess treatment," he said, kissing my forehead.

I just nodded yes as I could not say anything. I was still catching my breath.

Daddy got up and pulled me up. He picked me up and took me to the bed inside the room. He gently put me on the bed and put a blanket on me.

"You were good today. Thank you Babygirl" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

I was so sleepy I nodded no and closed my eyes. I pulled Daddy on the bed, indicating to him to come and sleep beside me.

I got into the bed from the other side and hugged me from behind, holding my boob. He kissed my neck and said "Goodnight babygirl".

12