Teasing Frenzy

Story Info
Tied up and Teased into an Erotic Frenzy.
1.7k words
4.23
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Rachel is a very sensual and sexual being, who thoroughly enjoys romance and passion. She treasures the nights which start off with slow gentle kisses, delicate caresses and soft whispers of loving adoration. Those nights when the slow delicate movements synchronize and become more passionate and more heated with every moment, culminating into two bodies becoming one. Those nights where deep slow breaths become uncontrollable and desire-filled hands pull each other closer, trying to melt into each other. The hunger to feel each other's love culminating in a wave of inexplicable pleasure washing over glistening bodies. The embrace while drifting into a deep sleep, still clutching each other until morning.

Then there are other days. Other days like today which are fueled by pure animalistic lust. Days where romantic desires are the farthest thing from her mind and she just wants to be ravished and used. On days like this, she doesn't want to be played with; she wants to be taken. She needs to be utterly consumed until there's nothing left of her. Rachel knows what she wants, and she knows exactly how to get it.

Waiting patiently for me to come home, she runs her hands over the leather bustier which fits every curve like it's painted on. Her full round breasts can barely be contained by the shiny leather. Black leather panties, stiletto heels and thigh high stockings let me know she means business, making my heart race wondering what it is she has planned for me.

She raises a glass whiskey to her cherry red lips, and takes a large swallow of liquid courage.

"Go take a shower. There's a glass of whiskey next to the sink waiting for you. Don't come out until you're clean, shaved, and the glass is empty."

Without saying a word, I do as I'm told. The whiskey is at least three fingers, and I consume half of it stripping out of my work clothes before climbing into the steaming hot shower. I wash off my work day, shave my face, my cock, and my balls. I finish off the whiskey with two deep swallows as I dry myself off and walk back into the living room. I'm so hard I want to take her right then and there, but she's got a plan and I'm sure I'm going to like it, so I try to be patient.

Those red lips curl into a sinister smile, "Good boy. Maybe you're not too stupid to follow directions after all. Put this on," she says handing me a blindfold.

I didn't think my cock could get any harder. I was wrong.

Rachel takes me by the hand and leads me to our bedroom instructing me to lie on the bed. Pulling my wrist until my arm is fully extended, she wraps a leather restraint tightly around my wrist. Without pause, Rachel secures my other arm tightly as well. I listen intently trying to figure out what she's doing and I become keenly aware that I'm already breathing heavily from the rush of adrenaline surging through my veins. Grabbing my ankle, she pulls me towards the foot of the bed securing my legs one at a time. I'm blindfolded and spread eagle literally at her mercy.

I can feel her warm breath on my neck as she whispers into my ear, "Who do you belong to?"

"I belong to you."

"That's right," she whispers. "Tonight, you belong to me. You're my bitch."

"Release my hands, and I'll show you who's the bitch." I reply snidely.

Rachel slaps me across the face. My cheeks sting as I begin to fully understand the totality of my disadvantage. I literally didn't see that coming.

"Let's try this again. Who's the bitch and who do you belong to?"

"You're my bitch, and when you release me I'm going to show you!"

Rachel slaps me across the face again, this time even harder. I try to pull free from the restraints to no avail.

"Relax bitch. I'm going to play now," she says, gently kissing my chest. The tip of her tongue barely touches my skin and she traces a line down my abdomen, bypassing my erection to tease my inner thighs.

I squirm and twist desperately needing to feel her lips wrap around me while she takes me into her mouth. I can still feel her warm breath on my erection, and then one finger tracing down the length of my shaft.

"I think somebody wants something," she says, gently running her nails along the inside of my thighs. "Would you like me to lick your cock?"

"Yes, do it for me baby," I moan.

The tip of her tongue gently swirls around the head of my cock, then ever so gently down my shaft. Rachel teases my balls and then my ass with the faintest contact.

"Fuck! You're driving me fucking crazy!"

"Do I make you crazy? What are you going to do about it? You're just a little bitch tied up to the bed."

Rachel opens her mouth wide taking my entire cock all the way to the back of her throat. My heart races with anticipation. She's done teasing and finally going to give me some relief. Her lips close around my thick erection and she slowly withdraws; painfully slow. My struggling to free myself from the restraints is futile and I'm becoming insane with lust.

Slipping off her panties, Rachel straddles me, and I can feel the heat from her pussy just inches away from my aching cock. Without warning, she slaps me across the face again, and before I can say a word, she slaps me once more even harder.

"Little bitches like you don't get blowjobs. I will let you feel my pussy though," she says slowly grinding her hot pussy against my cock. My cock glistens from her wet lips slowly moving against my shaft. Her nails dig into my chest, the muscles in her thighs squeeze against my hips, her eyes close as her head tilts back, and a moan escapes her lips. She cums on my hard cock, her entire body quivering with ecstasy.

"Fuck me!" Even as I hear the words come out of my mouth I'm not sure if I'm demanding it or if I'm begging for it. All I know is I have to have it.

"Wow, that was intense. Maybe next time you'll get to cum too." She says in a matter-of-fact tone while releasing my legs from the bed posts.

She knows that we're not done; that we're just beginning. Her pussy is wet with anticipation of the raw animalistic fuck she's been craving. As soon as my right wrist is released, I grab her by the throat.

"If you ever want to breathe again, release my left hand," I demand as my grip tightens around her soft neck. Her words of protest are stifled by my grip and she does as she's told. I throw her onto the bed, holding her in place by the neck, releasing the pressure just enough for her to take a breath.

"Now who's the bitch?" I ask, forcing my hard cock into her mouth. "Suck that fucking dick."

I use her mouth, thrusting to the back of her throat for what seems like an eternity. Her jaw starts to ache, but that's not my concern. I'm like a crazed animal needing release. Finally, I grab a fistful of her hair pulling her mouth from my erection and throwing her around onto her stomach. I grab her hips pulling her to her knees, pushing the thick head of my cock between her wet lips. I thrust inside her, pushing deep until my balls slap against her hard clit.

"Give me your fucking hands." I demand, grabbing both of her wrists and using her arms to pull her helpless body to me while I shove my hard cock into her cunt. The familiar slapping sounds with flesh impacting flesh as I bangs her tight pussy relentlessly seems to echo through the house.

"Please, no more. I can't." She knows just what to say to make me fuck her harder. "Please, no more. It's too big, I can't take it."

Our little game of consensual non-consent always inspires me to bang her pussy.

"I think you like it. I think you want me to fuck you harder!"

"No, it's too much. You're hurting me."

I know she's acting just to get me hot so I can give her what she really wants. I flip her around to her back like a rag doll and throw her legs over my shoulders while I bury my cock deep into her juicy hot pussy. I fuck her wet pussy making her tits bounce with each thrust. I can't get enough of that amazing tight pussy.

I love to grab her delicate throat and squeeze until the expression on her face tells me she's a little nervous I'm getting carried away. I can't take my eyes off her big beautiful tits, watching them move in rhythm to the passion; bouncing almost violently as I fuck her like a little whore.

I feel the walls of her pussy quiver as she cums hard on my cock, making her scream. She begs me not to cum inside her knowing how badly it makes me want to fill her pussy with hot cum!

"I know you want it! You want me to fill your fucking pussy. I'm going to make your slutty pussy take all of it!"

"No, please don't," she whimpers, struggling to get out from under me. I pin her wrists to the bed, crazed with the need to cum. I can feel I'm getting close, driven by my primal desires. She continues to whimper that she doesn't like it, moaning loudly and cumming again.

I feel myself teetering on the edge. I push deep and hold inside her trying to get more and more of her with each stroke. Finally, I can't take it anymore. With one last deep thrust of my cock, I explode thick hot cum into her pussy. My orgasm feels endless. It feels like I'm never going to stop cumming as it drips from her pussy down onto her ass. I slowly withdraw my cock and more cum spills from her tight cunt.

I push her away, discarding her as if there's nothing else for her to offer me. She watches me walk away, to wash the sweat from my body thinking to herself, "No cuddling needed today." Exhausted, she drifts off to sleep.