Teasing Him

Story Info
I wake early and tease my lover awake.
1.2k words
3.96
6.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake early, as the sun is just seeping into the morning sky. Warm yellow light edges around the curtains, casting soft shadows across the room and settling on your face. You look so peaceful as you lie here beside me; all the tension that had built up throughout the day has drained away, and you are more relaxed than I am used to seeing you. I am torn as I don't want to wake you, but I have an overwhelming urge to touch you, to explore every inch of your body with my hands and my mouth.

Giving in to my impulse I reach out and lightly caress your chest, my fingers tracing the intricate detail of the tattoo over your heart. Barely touching you, I allow my fingertips to trail over your skin, looping and swirling over the lines, savouring the contrast of soft skin and coarse hair. My tongue follows my fingers, tasting your sleep-warmed skin, my lips placing gentle kisses at random intervals, teeth gently grazing your skin. As my hands travel lower you shift a little, and I realise you are now awake. Pausing in my exploration of the familiar terrain of your chest I lift my head and place a gentle kiss on your lips.

Smiling back at me, you run your fingers through my hair, tucking it behind my ears so you can see me more clearly. Your hands lazily caress my face as if trying to memorize its contours. Wordlessly, you reach out and pull me on top of you, drawing me in close for a long, deep kiss. I savour the moment, loving the feel of your strong arms around me, holding me close against your broad chest. For a moment I rest there in your familiar embrace, remembering all the times we have been here before, and daydreaming of all the times to come.

Rousing myself from my reverie I sit up and stretch, writhing teasingly, watching your expression change as you react to my sinuous movement. I smile as I feel your cock harden against me and adjust my position a little, rubbing my pussy against your erection, enjoying our increasing arousal. I gently take your hands from my hips and place them by your side, pinning your wrists to the bed. As I lean forwards to trail a string of light kisses across your shoulder and down your chest my hair falls forward, and the way you wriggle beneath me reminds me how ticklish you are. With a wicked smile I hold your wrists more firmly, and slowly move my head so my hair skims across your chest. You squirm but don't try to stop me, and I can see that you are enjoying this as much as I am.

Slowly, teasingly, I work my way down your chest, kissing and biting, my hair trailing over your skin. Releasing your wrists so I have my hands free to roam over your body, I close my eyes to allow my other senses to take over. I breath in deeply, taking in your subtle scent, a unique blend of soap and lingering traces of your musky, woody aftershave. My fingertips caress your skin, taking in the contrast between its softness and the taught work-hardened muscles below. The sensations washing over me are intoxicating, and the sound of your pleasure adds to this heady feeling. Seeing and hearing your arousal turns me on so much, and I can feel myself getting wetter by the second, my lips becoming slick and tingling with desire.

As I kiss the sensitive skin of your inner thighs you begin to writhe, trying to edge your cock closer to my lips. I want you in my mouth just as much as you want to be there, but I hold back, teasing instead, prolonging the pleasure for both of us. Smelling and tasting the faint traces of myself on your skin turns me on so much, making me wetter and testing my self-control. Unable to resist any longer I switch my attention to your cock, now rock hard and calling out for me to lick and suck it.

Running my tongue slowly from the base to the tip I close my eyes and savour the taste and the sensation, opening my eyes so my gaze can meet yours, and I can see you are enjoying this every bit as much as I am. Your sigh of pleasure becomes a moan of desire as I slip my lips over the head of your cock, sucking gently at first, then more firmly as I slowly take more of your length into my mouth. I love the way you fill my mouth - it reminds me how good it feels to have your cock buried in my pussy, a thought which has me aching to have you inside me right now, and I wonder if sometimes I enjoy giving you a blow job almost more than you enjoy receiving it. As I begin to get carried away, mouth moving faster, taking you deeper into my throat, you thrust your hips to meet my mouth, urging me to go faster, faster.

But I want this encounter to last a little longer. With one last long, hard suck I pull away, keeping my head hovering tantalisingly close to your cock, close enough for you to feel my hot breath against your slick shaft, but not quite near enough to give you the release you desire. As I tease you with delicate licks and flicks of my tongue I slip a hand between your parted thighs and cup your balls, one finger sliding back to caress the sensitive strip of skin just behind. You ease your hips forward, silently directing my touch, encouraging me to increase the pressure, your gasps of pleasure telling me I am turning you on.

As I once again wrap my lips around the head of your cock I pull down gently on your balls, squeezing lightly and eliciting a tortured moan of pent up desire from you. The increasingly insistent thrusts of your hips tell me what you want, what you need, and I am eager to give it to you. I moan with desire as you tangle your fingers in my hair, guiding me, controlling the pace, and I fight to control the desire rising deep within me and keep my mind focused entirely on your pleasure.

Feeling your body begin to tense and your thrusts become more frantic, I relax into the pressure of your hand guiding my head, taking you deeper in my mouth. With a guttural cry you come, hard, exploding in my mouth. I swallow, soaking up all the sensations of your orgasm; the taste of you filling my mouth, the feel of your body tensing and releasing, the sound of your cry of pleasure ringing in my ears. I raise my head, your cock slowly inching out of my mouth. As my lips reach the tip I run my tongue across it one last time, eagerly lapping up the last drops of your cum. As I turn to face you, the contented look on your face makes me smile, as I lean in and kiss you. Curling into your warm embrace I rest my head on your chest, and together we drift into a light sleep, until the increasing brightness of the sun once again wakes us.