Exploring Denial

Story Info
Steve explores his denial fetish with Mistress Kimberly.
1.1k words
4.37
24.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
155 Followers

Steve was going crazy. He was sure if it. It had been two full weeks since he had felt the sweet release of an orgasm. Two full weeks since he had even touched his cock. It was driving him mad!

Steve always had an interest in strong women. He wasn't a weak man, he was as fit and confident as any average 30 year old should be. But he had always been attracted to dominant women. Three weeks ago he stumbled across a particular woman's website. Mistress Kimberly. She was a brunette, gorgeous body, and an extremely sexually manipulative mind. He was immediately hooked. After watching a few previews he had messaged her, and suddenly found himself obeying her every command.

It started out simple, he became a paying member of her website. She sent him some nude photos and instructions. Some small assignments, like how exactly to touch himself, how long before he could cum, etc. At the end of that first week however, she had ordered him to purchase a chastity device. Steve had seen them online but never actually considered wearing one. But now, with the promise of orgasmic rewards beyond his wildest dreams, he found himself a prisoner to Mistress Kimberly. Two full weeks locked up, with no hope of escape since he had mailed her the keys.

Tonight though things were about to change. Mistress Kimberly happened to live just a few towns over, and had invited Steve to be her first online sub to meet her in person. She had promised him a night he would never forget if he showed up. As he sat in his car outside her house, he found himself more nervous than he had ever been. This woman completely owned his cock, his orgasms. This was beyond anything he had ever fantasized about, but as he walked toward the door he was determined to explore his role as her submissive. No matter how far it might push his limits.

He knocked on her front door, as confidently as he could. His cock was already swelling inside its cage. Mistress Kimberly opened the door and smiled at him warmly.

"I'm impressed. I wasn't sure that you'd come."

She was wearing a black leather corset, matching panties, thigh high black stockings with matching heels. She looked divine, every bit the sexual goddess that her website portrayed.

"Well, come inside. We don't have all night." She said as she walked into her living room.

Steve hasn't said a word. He was dumbfounded, lost in a mix of arousal and uncertainty. What had he gotten into, how he even hope to handle a woman like this. He followed her inside, closing the fort behind him.

"I, uh, I want to thank you for inviting me..."

She silenced him with a sudden kiss. Passionate, forceful, he was completely unprepared for it. She smiled as she pulled away from his lips.

"No talking. That's not what you're here for slave."

Steve felt his cock throb at her words. He thought he might even feel some precum leaking already, as he nodded his head in agreement.

Mistress Kimberly sat down on her couch and spread her legs.

"If you really want to say thank you, you'll take off your clothes and crawl between my legs. Right now."

Steve obeyed without hesitation. He felt dizzy with lust. At that moment all he wanted to do was obey this woman. He removed his clothes and folded them neatly into a pile in the corner, then got on his knees and crawled to her. His Mistress took off her panties and tossed them to the side.

"Be a good boy for me, let me use your mouth and I'll give you the reward you've been waiting for."

Steve didn't waste a moment. His tongue ran over her clit, sending a sensation through her body. She ran her fingers through his hair, and pulled his head closer. Controlling his movements as he eagerly licked her pussy.

"Mmmm. That's right, good boy. Just like that. Yes....ah, yes. Keep going. Just like that..."

Steve put everything he had into his oral service. He slipped a finger inside his Mistress's soaking pussy and massages her g-spot as his tongue expertly pleasured her clit. It only took a few minutes until he was rewarded with her moans of pleasure as she came on his face. She pushed him away as she caught her breath, and he remained obediently on his knees.

"Very impressive slave boy. Are you ready for your reward?" She asked as she revealed a small key from between her breasts.

Steve shook his head yes, remembering that he was not there to speak but to serve. She smiled again as she stood from the couch.

"Follow me. On your hands and knees."

Steve obeyed and let her lead him into the bedroom. She had him lay down on her bed, as she secured his wrists and ankles to the bedposts. Steve didn't resist at all, he was hers completely. He trusted her, and wanted her to use him however she saw fit.

Was he was secured to the bed, Mistress Kimberly unlocked his chastity cage. Steve's cock sprang free, immediately hard and throbbing. Precum glistened on the top of his cock.

"Wow. That is an impressive cock. I can't believe I've been keeping something this big locked in this little cage for the last two weeks."

She traced her finger up and down his shaft. He moved his hips, clearly sensitive from his denial. Mistress Kimberly looked him in the eyes as she wrapped her hand around his cock.

"You can speak now."

"Thank you! Thank you, so much for unlocking me."

She began slowly stroking his cock.

"You're welcome slave. I told you that I'd reward you."

She stroked his cock lightly, making more precum ooze from the tip. She used it as lube as she continued, every once in a while sliding her hand over the head and causing Steve to pull against his bonds. She watched him twists and struggle as she gradually went faster with her strokes. After a few minutes she could tell he was getting close to orgasm.

"Did you want to cum for me slave?"

"Oh god, yes. Yes! Please!"

"Beg me well enough and maybe I'll let you."

"Please! Please Mistress! I need to cum! I have t cum in weeks. I'm so horny. I'm so desperate. I can't even think straight please!"

Steve breaths quickened, along with Mistress Kimberly's strokes. His body tensed, he was close. He was about to...

Suddenly her hand was gone. All attention stopped.

"No! No! Please! Please don't stop!"

She laughed at him as she watched his cock throb and twitch. More precum leaked from the tip, he pulled against his bonds hard.

"Please Mistress! I need it! I need to cum!"

She put her finger to his lips to silence him again.

"No slave. You only need what I tell you to need. And besides, we're only getting started..."


Switch90
Switch90
155 Followers