Teasing in the Back Seat

Story Info
Teasing my sister in the back seat.
2.1k words
4.35
94.1k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her painted red nails slide further over my thigh, goosebumps rising as she gets closer and closer. She smirks as I hold my breath and rests her head on my shoulder in a move that might have otherwise been interpreted as familial affection. But after the last few days, we know it's anything but platonic. The scent of my sister's perfume fills my senses, isolating the two of us in a secret sphere of rising tension. The tips of her nails graze the head of my cock through my trackpants, causing it to twitch in response.

"Feeling a little cramped?" Dad asks from the front seat without turning around.

"Sorry?" I reply, snapping out of my trance.

"You just groaned, I wasn't sure if you wanted to get out? Maybe stretch a little?"

"I wouldn't mind getting off. I haven't been stretched in a while," my sister teases.

"Well we've got a rest stop in about 10 mins. Think you can hold off?"

"No problem, we'll just distract ourselves until then," I reply, sliding my own hand over her thigh.

From the back row of the car, Hannah pipes up. "A break would be great! It sucks being cramped in the back here."

Grace giggles, squeezing the soft flesh of my thigh through my pants.

"You were the one who wanted to sit by themselves," Grace calls back to her.

Hannah doesn't reply but you can feel her rolling her eyes.

It really was her own fault. Hannah was always the lone, eldest sister. She loved her independence and was starting to feel a little claustrophobic being on a family vacation with her adult siblings. Not that Grace and I minded.

"Think you can hold out for 10 minutes?" Grace whispers in my ear, nuzzling into my neck.

"I can wait. How about yourself?"

"I can hardly wait," she purrs and grazes my cock again.

I exhale slowly at her touch and she gives a soft giggle. Grace and I have very different philosophies when it comes to travel attire. While I was in comfy clothes, trackpants and loose shirt, she was dressed for movement. I creep my fingertips up her bare thigh, lifting her short skirt higher.

Thank God for this trip. The last year had been an emotional one. Grace, the youngest, had just spent her first year out of home.

Her breath hitches as my fingertips explore more of her skin and I see her tits lift from my view down her top. Although anyone could see down her top honestly. Not only was she the smiley, bouncy, young one. But she was also blessed with a small frame and a beautiful set of breasts. She was only 5'3 but had incredibly creamy 36E cups that she flaunted constantly.

Her fingertips crawl higher up my thigh until she's clutching my cock through the trackpants.

"Fuuuuuuck," I whisper quietly, my body reacting, lifting my hips involuntarily as my cock flexes.

"I don't think you can wait either," Grace whispers, giggling.

When she left home, she was actually quite shy. But as she went through her first year of uni, you could see the change happening as she made visits home.

The shirts got a little higher each time, and the necklines dipped further. I can remember getting my first taboo erection when she visited over winter. I never knew life could happen in slow motion until Grace took her sweater off.

I obsessed over the Instagram photos she posted from Spring Break. And now here we are, on holidays for the Summer.

With her hand on my cock. Her thumb rubbing the head of my dick.

"Two minutes!" Dad calls from the front.

I moan quietly, desperately wishing for the break to be further away.

I can feel her smirking against my neck as she unties the string of my trackpants and slides her delicate fingers beneath the waistband.

I jerk against her movement, nervously watching everyone else in the car.

"Oh come on. I've seen you dick before. I couldn't wait to touch it after your shower."

"Mmmm but you've never seen it in the middle of the car before," I moan in reply.

She grips my cock and moans as she starts to stroke it.

"God I've been waiting!" she moans.

"Fuck. I can tell," I reply, finally moving my hand to rub against her bare pussy. Thank God my slut of a sister never wore underwear anymore. My finger dipped between her lips and scooped at the wetness between. Days of flirting and teasing had built until she was nearly dripping.

"Fuck," she whispers, burying her face deeper into my neck to obscure the moans. "Now I definitely can't wait."

Dad flicks the indicator on and applies the brake. Grace breathes into my neck as I play between her lips and struggles to rip herself away as we pull in to the rest stop.

She kisses my cheek and removes her hand from my pants as the car pulls to a stop.

"Thank God," Hannah moans from the back and crawls over the seat. Hannah had her own beauty. A slender, postured figure who always seemed so elegant.

Sliding from the car, I adjust myself to cover the tent in my trackpants.

Even now, Grace is teasing. Touching her toes and swaying her ass in my direction, the skirt barely covering her womanhood

Her year at college had been so formative for her. Coming into herself as a woman and sexual being. Even as I was getting that incestuous boner on winter break I saw her notice and smile.

A year ago, she would never have thought of being seen as sexy. Now after two days of travel, her restless itch for satisfaction was getting unbearable. I was just glad I got to be a part of it. Teasing each other with little touches, flashes of skin, and obvious innuendo. When we started, I knew she was hot. But now I know she reaaally wants to fuck.

At the rest stop, when no one was looking she gripped my cock through my pants and gave me a smirk.

"Fuck you," I whispered affectionately, smacking her on the ass as she let go.

"You're more than welcome too," she smirked, waving her ass again.

"Ok! Back on the road!" Dad calls from the car.

Hannah slipped back over into the rear seats, her jeans hugging her toned ass as she climbed over the seats.

Grace slid into the back seat, smiling at me as I came in after her.

"Here we go again!" Dad starts the car and before he can even indicate out of the stop, Grace is undoing my trackpants again.

Her delicate fingers barely make it around the girth of my dick as she starts stroking again, her thumb tracing over the head. I make a move of brotherly affection and put my arm around her shoulders, my hand resting over her breasts. She looks up at me and smiles warmly, "Do whatever the fuck you want," her eyes seem to say.

Smiling back, I slide my hand down her top and scoop her breasts inside her bra. Even as she's playing with me, my fingers are playing with her nipples and squeezing her mountains of flesh.

"Enjoying yourself?" She whispers to me.

"Fucking immensely," I reply, squeezing one of her tits. She pokes her tongue out at me and lets go of my dick, cupping my balls and stroking them instead.

"I can't wait to get to the next hotel," I moan, loving the attention she gives.

"Well good news for this one," Mum replies from the front. "No one will have to share a bed this time!"

"That's such good news," Hannah replies from the back. "We're in our twenties now! Who wants to share a bed with their brother?"

"Depends how big the brother's dick is," Grace whispers to me.

"Hey I'm not that bad!" I reply to Hannah, trying to ignore Grace.

"I could barely get to sleep yesterday," Grace decides to announce.

"Yeah what the fuck was all that noise?" Hannah replies. "I could hear it from the next room!"

"He just likes taking up room on the bed," Grace moans. "He's like an octopus with all those legs," she smirks, squeezing my shaft.

"Please! The way you hog the sheets! I had to basically spoon you just to get some warmth."

"Well you won't have to worry about it soon," Mum says, settling the little dispute.

"Mmm maybe I'll try and get some rest anyway," Grace smirks at me. With a bit of struggle, Grace pulls my cock free of the trackpants and smiles up at me.

"You don't mind if I just lay my head here?"

"Fine," I say gruffly, even as my length throbs.

"Thanks," she whispers, leaning over my lap to remove herself from the sight of everyone else, and kissing the head of my cock. She turns her head, looks me in the eyes and slowly reaches her tongue out to wrap my cock head.

My breathing turns shallow as she begins to minister to it, my hand pulling out of her top to run through her brunette hair. Taking that as approval, Grace covers the head between her lips and lathers it with her tongue, unleashing a flurry of soft, perfect movement to coat my dick in her saliva.

As she pulls back, spit still linking her lips to my dick, she looks up again and her eyes turns from playful to hungry. Nothing has ever excited me more than that look of determination in those eyes.

With one movement, Grace swallows my cock. Hitting the back of her throat and continuing, she doesn't stop until she's inhaled the full length.

"Ughhh!" I grunt in response.

"All good back there? Need to come up for a bit of air?" Dad asks.

"No no! All good. You're going great," I reply to Dad and Grace, the latter starting to bob up and down my length.

"No problemo! Next stop, paradise," Dad calls, and I can't help but think I've made it already.

I grip Grace's hair, to stop it falling in her face and she redoubles her efforts. As quietly as she can manage, devouring my meat.

My left hand moves to grip her hair and my right scrapes down her back and ass, scooping at her soaked cunt and returning to taste her juices. She moans quietly around my dick, the vibrations racing down the length, giving her approval. So I return, playing at the edges of her entrance while she adores my cock.

With another quiet moan, Grace cups my balls and plays with them as spit runs down from my length. Her tongue running circles around my head even as her lips run up and down the shaft.

I can feel how soft her pussy is. Heat radiates from her centre as she reflexively moves her hips against my fingers.

She moans softly again and with my dick between her lips, looks up at me. I nod and the young slut starts her endgame. With all the speed she can manage while staying quiet, Grace inhales my meat.

My breath quickens and my fist tightens in her hair. My hips buck in response to her lips. My mind is flooding with the images of making my busty sister scream and moan. Bending her over and splitting her in half like the insatiable slut she is. Seating her on my lap and watching her work to impale herself while those tits bounce before me. I'm going to make this slut cum like a fucking fire hydrant as soon as I get the chance. I can't wait for more tonight even as my cock is swelling down her throat.

I can't tell her I'm close, and right now I'm losing irrational thought. Which is probably why, instead of telling her, I push her head deep over my shaft and explode down her throat. Ropes and ropes of cum fill her cheeks as my hips push up, as deep as I can possibly get. Bucking into her mouth, I fuck her pretty little lips as she hungrily swallows my thick load.

"Ah fuuuuuuuuck," I moan quietly, as my cock leaks the last drops.

"Feeling a bit sore?" Dad asks.

"Yeah my muscles just spasmed," I reply in a daze, as Grace sits up, looking at me sweetly as she wipes the cum from her lips, her pussy leaking as she reflects on the taste of her brother's load.

"Well good news," he cheers. "We're here!"