Teasing My Best Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
Finally making a move on my best friend. He loved it.
1.3k words
4.06
11.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend and I met three years ago. We had an instant connection unlike I've ever had with anyone else. We became really close, very fast. I'll never meet anyone like him ever again and I'm more than okay with that. We have a very physical friendship. Every time I hug him the first thing that comes out of my mouth is you smell good. He smells better than any guy I've ever known, even if it had been days since his last shower. if we were sitting next to each other id be rubbing his forearms. I would go across the hall to his room and he'd be sitting in his bed facing his TV playing video games and I'd sit at the foot of his bed, against the wall with his legs in my lap and I'd be rubbing his legs. That's his favorite; when I rub the back of his calves.

We'd sneak upstairs in his room when he'd have parties at his house and just sit and talk. For hours we could talk, not thinking about the fact that there are thirty drunk people downstairs probably wondering where we are.

It's been months since we've seen each other. I'm at his house with one of my friends for another party at his house. Him and I have been drinking and stealing looks at each other for the past hour and a half. Both of us pretending like the only thing we don't want to do is go upstairs and lock ourselves in his room and listen to music.

I get a text. "Come up to my room." I stumble up the stairs and think to myself "finally." I open his bedroom door and I find him sitting on the edge of his mattress that sits on the floor, looking at his phone. I turn around and close the door behind me. He turns on his music as I walk over to his desk across the room from him. We start talking while I start to roll a blunt. Im turned diagonally away from him, but I can feel his eyes burning into me as I quietly sing the song. I swivel the chair around so he sees me lick the blunt, put it to my lips and light it. I take a deep drag and hold it in before exhaling slowly hoping the high blurs my wild thoughts about what is probably about to go down. I start another conversation with hopes that we talk long enough for the blunt to go out.

I stand up and take a few steps towards him. He drops his phone by his side. We keep eye contact the entire time as I stand towering over him. We hold eye contact while I put the blunt between his lips. I lean over slightly as I light the blunt for him. My eyes travel down to his lips, and I stare as he takes a drag. He takes the blunt out of his mouth and inhales sharply. As he exhales I go to turn around to go sit back down and he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer. My breath hitches but I keep my composure as I grab the blunt from him and straddle his lap. He leans back putting all of his weight on his left hand while his right finds its way to my hip.

I turn to my right slightly and take another hit of the blunt, blowing it over his shoulder before I lean back ashing it in the empty beer can by his feet, letting the end go out to save for later.

With this slight shift of movement I can feel him getting harder as we both sit up. He moves both of his hands to my ass and holds it firmly. This makes me let out a giggle as I grin taking everything in. "Whats so funny?" He asks. I drape my arms over his shoulders. "Its just weird how I've never felt more comfortable in my entire life" I say as I pull him into a hug letting my hands go into his hair. I grind my hips forward and stuff my face into the crook of his neck and allow myself to get completely lost in his aroma. He rubs his hands up my sides and locks his arms around my waist underneath my shirt, embracing me completely as he bucks his hips up slightly. I can feel how hard he is which makes me moan into his ear while I continue to slowly grind harder.

I can feel his heartbeat speed up as he starts to leave a trail of wet kisses up my collar bone up to my ear while humming in contentment. This makes my head go completely blurry as I close my eyes and roll my head back as I bite my lip. I bring myself back and continue to play with the hair on the nape of his neck as we stop and stare at each other for what feels like forever. I bring both of my hands up to his face, rubbing his cheeks with my thumbs, as we both grind our bodies together. He starts to close his eyes and moan, but I cut him off by finally kissing him. As we start to make out and explore each others mouths with our tongues, I can tell he had been wanting this just as much as I did. Knowing this, I come up for air, lift my hips off of him, reach down with my hand and feel his hardness through his pants. I start sucking on his ear and rubbing my hand up and down his cock while still grinding my body against his. "Fuck," he moans as he bucks his hips up once again leaning back on one of his hands. This drives me absolutely wild.

I take my hand away and grind my hips into him the hardest yet, making my body tremble as I kiss him along his his jaw while as I pull his hair hard making his head fall back in pleasure. He sits back up attempting to take control and kisses me hard letting me know how much we craved this. He slips his hands down the back of my sweatpants, finding that I'm not wearing any panties and grabs my ass forcefully and pulls me closer. We start grinding faster. I can feel myself getting so wet.

I bring my hands to his chest and push him forward so he falls back onto the bed. I grab his hard cock as I lean forward and kiss his neck, making him moan my name as he pulls down my sweatpants slightly. I bite on his ear and slip my hand under his pants causing him to shutter. He runs his hands up my side and tries to take my shirt off. Before he gets the chance I grind into him once more while I moan in his ear between breaths, "In case you haven't noticed, I love to tease." I kiss him once more before I sit up, grab my phone and the blunt. I open the door and before I close it I turn around and look at him completely speechless still laying down.

I go back downstairs and go to the bathroom to get myself together, thinking about how sexy it is that I could make him feel that way. And with that I go out to talk to everyone at the party. As if nothing had happened. After half an hour of playing drinking games with everyone I go outside to finish the blunt, yet again hoping the slight high stops my mind from wandering upstairs. All of a sudden the door opens. I feel a body stand behind me. I don't turn around because the heat rushing to my face already let me know that it was him. He sits down beside me and I hand him the blunt without looking at him. He takes a hit and leans over blowing the smoke into my neck sending chills up my entire body. "What have you done to me" he deeply whispers into my ear...