Teasing My Mother-in-law

Story Info
Giving my mother-in-law something to look at.
928 words
3.6
89.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not something that was supposed to happen believe me. My mother-in-law isn't hot, she isn't sexy, doesn't have a huge rack or a big ol booty. This happened with my ex-wife's mother-in-law. For about 2 years after we first got together we lived at her parents house. I was working construction but it was the winter so I only worked two or three days out of the week. My wife was working at the mall second shift so we would hang out in the mornings but she would leave to go to work around noon and come back around 10 p.m. My father-in-law also worked second shift but slept in a room in the basement, he rarely came up only to eat breakfast or to chat with everyone for a while. Not sure what was up with that relationship and my wife didn't talk much about it. Something told me that he got caught cheating and so that basically he was living there while in the dog house so to speak.

Well anyway, let's get to the point. It was December and I have been chilling around the house watching TV, grabbing something to eat, working on the computer or doing whatever I could to keep myself occupied. One day after my wife left to go to work I decided to take a nice long hot shower. As I was getting dressed I realized I forgot to bring some underwear so I just threw on my shorts and a t-shirt. I don't usually walk around free-balling but it felt nice and decided to just stay as I was. After a while I sat on the couch and started watching TV as my mother-in-law sat down and watched with me. Before long I nodded off, I don't remember what I was thinking about or dreaming about but somewhere in my dreams something good was happening and I start getting a hard-on. I'm sure I was out in dreamland for about an hour and when I started to wake up I realized I had a huge tent in my shorts. I didn't panic or bring additional attention to myself. I just shifted and push my cock over into my short leg and against my thigh. I looked straight at the TV and pretending like nothing happened. But at the same time I would turn my eyes over to the right to look and see if my mother-in-law had noticed what happened.

Just by looking at the expression on her face and the way she was breathing I could tell she had seen it all.

After I softened up I excused myself and went into the bedroom. I sat there and thought about what would happen if she told my wife that I was sitting on the couch with a big ass hard on tenting up in my shorts.

After all my panicking and thinking about the situation, 2 days had passed and not a word was said by my wife or my mother-in-law. That's when the little devil that's inside of all of us came out and whispered something in my ear. "She liked it." That's what the little devil said to me. It was now Saturday, my wife was getting ready for work and my father-in-law was heading out to do whatever it was he did every Saturday and Sunday and not come back until pretty late. As soon as my wife left I went to my room and picked out the thinnest shorts I could find. I found these thin cotton grey shorts that i hadn't worn in a while and a white cotton t-shirt, then headed to the bathroom to take a nice long hot shower. After my shower I dried myself off, put my shorts and shirt on and proceeded to get myself semi hard. I strolled into the kitchen walking around my mother-in-law making sure to make a big spectacle of myself and ensuring that she got a nice look at my hanging cock. Yes, what I was doing was evil, disrespectful and inappropriate. But at that moment I didn't give a shit. I made small talk as I made myself a sandwich and some coffee. I washed a few dishes while pushing my cock into the countertop and ensure i was still partially erect. I made every attempt to make sure she saw the bulge I was showcasing for her.

It was exhilarating. The best part was as I was leaning back supporting myself on the countertop pushing my hips forward to make sure that my cock was fully visible. At that moment I felt my cock shift a bit, and as if on cue her eyes darted down and noticed it as well. Oh yeah she saw it, her face started to redden but I just kept my composure and acted as if nothing happened. I just kept chatting away. It was so exciting and it that moment I started to get hard. As I felt my dick getting harder I could see it was difficult for her to keep eye contact and she would steal glances down at my crotch. I kept right along chatting about utter nonsense. She got up quickly and took a deep breath as if trying to catch her breath and as i looked directly in her eyes, she excused herself from the kitchen. I had a devilish smirk on my face as she walked away. When she was gone from the kitchen, I looked down at my crotch and said so my proud cock "Good job."