Harry Massages his Mother-in-law

Story Info
It soon becomes more than just a massage.
8.2k words
4.67
226.1k
234
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers

"Did I tell you that my Mother is coming to stay with us?"

I shook my head, and then I said, "No."

"I thought I did."

She hadn't. My Mother-in-law coming to visit, was something I would have definitely remembered.

"When, and for how long?"

"Just for ten days," then she looked at me and smiled, before adding, "She will be here on Sunday."

I smiled back, because I didn't want an argument, but inwardly I groaned. In less than a week, 'The Bitch' would be here. That was my pet name for her, but I called her Helen to her face. She didn't like me, and, to anyone other than my Wife, it was obvious. The bottom line is that I am not good enough for her Daughter. Charlotte's boyfriend before me was a Doctor, and I am sure Helen would have preferred her to have married him instead of me.

"And there is something else."

I didn't bother asking what that was, instead I just waited patiently for her to tell me. Whatever it was, it couldn't be worse than her Mother coming to stay.

"She has a problem with her back, and she wants you to treat it."

I groaned again, but this time it came out. She chose to ignore it.

"I told her how good you are, and that if you can't help her, then nobody can."

That was high praise, but it was from Charlotte who loves me, so it didn't count. Also, I would bet money that her Mother had to be convinced. I could imagine what Helen might have said.

"Thank you Charlotte, but wouldn't it be better if I went to a qualified Physiotherapist?"

I was qualified. I had the certificates and diplomas to prove it, but I would need more than that to convince my Mother-in-law that I was any good.

"So will you do that for her?"

"Yes, and I'll do my best."

And I would, but only because she wanted me to.

Eventually, the dreaded day came. She arrived at four o'clock in the afternoon. Charlotte got a big hug from her, but I just got a limp handshake, and a dismissive look. While Mother and Daughter went into the living room, I unpacked the car. Three large suitcases, and some hand luggage. Was she really only staying for such a short while? Tonight, when we were in bed, was Charlotte going to tell me something?

"You know that I said Mother was staying for ten days. What I meant to say was ten months."

I shuddered at the thought of that.

When I joined them in the living room, they were deep in conversation. I slumped down on the sofa. The next thing I knew was that I was being shaken. I had dozed off.

"Mother is ready now."

"What?"

Charlotte was standing over me, with a look that said, 'Do not argue with me'.

"For you to sort her back out."

I was planning to do that tomorrow, but apparently, while I was asleep, it had been decided that it should be done now.

Ten minutes later, I was in the spare bedroom with my Mother-in-law.

"You need to take all your clothes off, except for your underwear, and then lie face down on the bed. Then cover your bottom half with the towel."

That got a slight shake of the head from her, and a patronising smile.

"That is not necessary. I will be keeping all of my clothes on."

As calmly as I could, I said, "It is necessary. I need to massage you with oil. I can do it with your clothes on, without the oil, but it's a lot less effective."

There was an awkward silence, while I waited for her to decide. When she did, I was surprised.

"OK."

I had expected her to stand her ground, for her to assume that she knew best, but instead she had decided to take my professional advice. I left her alone to undress. When I returned she was ready.

It was her lower back that was giving her pain, so I concentrated on that area. When I found the spot that was tender, she cried out.

"Sorry. I'll be gentler now that I know where it hurts."

"I hope so."

I could hear the annoyance in her voice. I was tempted to press hard again, but that would just be mean, and it would also confirm her opinion of me that I wasn't any good at this.

For the next fifteen minutes I worked my magic.

"How does that feel now?"

"It's sore, but I think it has helped."

"Good. By tomorrow you should start to feel better."

"Have we finished?"

I had planned to do as little as possible, but because she genuinely seemed pleased with what I had done, I was now willing to carry on.

"I can do some more if you want. Just a general massage near the problem area, to strengthen the surrounding muscles."

"That would be nice."

Ten minutes later, I had done all that I wanted to do, except for her buttocks. It was time to stop. Then I thought about it. If she was just a normal client, and not my Mother-in-law, then I would ask her if she wanted her bottom doing. There was no reason why she shouldn't be offered the same treatment.

"Would you like me to massage your buttocks?"

"Is that necessary?"

"It should help with your back problem, but it's up to you."

"OK. You seem to know what you are doing, so I will take your word for it."

However, in order to do her bottom, the towel had to come off, and her knickers lowered. So she needed to be warned.

"I am going to take the towel off."

Nothing from her, so I removed it. Now that it was off, I took the opportunity of having a good look at her bottom. It was a Goldilocks one, not too big and not too small. It was covered by a surprisingly small pair of knickers. Marks out of ten? It had to be a nine.

"I just need to pull your knickers down a bit. Are you OK with that?"

"Is that..."

Then she started again, "Yes, but don't take them off."

She was going to ask if it was necessary, then she realised that of course it was.

Her knickers were now halfway down, and I was pummelling her bottom. As I worked deep into the muscles, I thought of what she had said about not taking them off. Then, to my utter amazement, I started to get hard. Yes, I didn't like her, and I knew that she didn't like me, but having my hands on her nice bottom, was getting me excited.

I was now not just pressing down, I was doing circular motions. To put it crudely, I was grinding her cunt into the bed, and she was responding. At first with the occasional low moan, then louder ones as I pushed harder. I then briefly stopped, so that I could pull her knickers lower. They were now so low that if she opened her legs, I would have access to her cunt.

When I continued massaging her, she climaxed.

It was sudden, and it took me by surprise. Her body tensed, and then she gasped, before saying, what sounded like, "Oh fuck." But I must have been mistaken, my Mother-in-law never ever uses bad language. While she was recovering, I gently pulled her knickers up.

"Finished. I hope you enjoyed the massage."

I then left her alone to dress. It was twenty minutes before she was back with us in the living room.

Charlotte asked her, "Did Harry do a good job?"

"It was OK."

I was disappointed. The massage had been better than OK, and I had given her a climax as an added bonus. What did I have to do to her so that she would sing my praises?

It was almost eleven before we went to bed. I had work tomorrow, but Charlotte was off so that she could spend some time with her Mother. Because she wasn't going to be working, she had taken the opportunity to have a few drinks.

"Was it strange massaging my Mother," then she giggled.

"No, she was just like any other client."

"But when you massage me, we always end up fucking."

I gave her a stern look, and then I said, "I have lots of clients. You are the only one I fuck."

"But she is your Mother-in-law. I read in a magazine that it's every man's fantasy to have sex with his Mother-in-law."

I shook my head, "You are drunk. Go to sleep."

She then turned over on her side. I thought I was going to have trouble with her, but very soon she was snoring. I then tried to sleep as well.

Half an hour later, I was still awake, and I was thinking about Helen. She had Charlotte when she was only nineteen, so even though her Daughter is now twenty one, she is only forty, and she is still attractive enough to turn heads. Charlotte gets her good looks, and shapely body from her. It has been known for people meeting them together for the first time, to assume that they are Sisters rather than Mother and Daughter. So it was natural for me to get excited while I was massaging her, but what had made her react in that way, to let me give her a climax?

The next day, when I got home from work, I got the answer.

"Mother was telling me that she has split up with Ben."

I liked him. I hadn't seen much of him, but every time I had, I found him good company.

"Three months ago."

"So is she with anybody else?"

"No, she has been on her own since then."

So it was simply the fact that she wasn't getting any sex. If she had still been with Ben, then it wouldn't have happened, and she might not even have let me massage her bottom. Then I almost laughed out loud, and it was just as well I hadn't, because Charlotte would have wondered what was going on. I had realised that she must have been desperate, because she had let her Son-in-law, who she didn't like, give her an orgasm. But did she now hate me more, or less, because of what had happened? Only time would tell.

That night we were in bed by nine thirty, and this time Charlotte wasn't drunk, but she was randy. As soon as we were under the covers her hand was on my cock.

"I love your big cock."

I did as well. I was proud of my nine inches. It felt good having it dangling between my legs. Nobody ever poked fun at me while I was in the locker room, instead I got admiring looks. I was twenty eight, a few years older than Charlotte. Those extra years had given me time to gain experience, and to realise that it wasn't enough to just have a big cock, you had to know how to use it.

We were now kissing, and her hand was gently stroking my cock. I waited as long as I could before reaching for her tits. Sometimes we did it fast and furious, but today it was going to be slow and sensuous.

"Pinch them."

When I did, she gasped.

"Harder."

I then gave her what she wanted, and she purred. Every time I did this to her I felt uncomfortable. This was almost abuse, but she loved it.

"Stretch them. Don't stop until I tell you to."

I slowly pulled on them, only stopping when she said so.

"Hold them for a few seconds, then do it again."

After doing it several times I stopped, so that I could suck on a nipple. I sucked long and hard, and she moaned as I did it. After switching nipples, and doing the same to it, I was ready for something else.

"Would you like me to finger your little cunt?"

That got a, "No," from her, but it was quickly followed by a laugh, so I knew it was really a yes.

I was now running a finger up and down her slit, and she was stroking my cock quicker. I then pushed two fingers into her. She was hot and wet. More than ready to accept my cock, but she was going to have to wait. I was going to finger her for five minutes, perhaps ten, and then I would work on her clit. Shortly after she would want to be fucked, and that is what she would get.

It all went to plan, sort of. The five minutes of fingering was three at the most, and my fingers were only on her clit for a matter of seconds before she wanted me to fuck her.

I was now pushing into her. She grunted when I was fully in.

"Fuck me hard."

It had now gone from slow and sensuous, to fast and furious. I didn't mind, I was as eager as she was to come. I was now giving her long deep strokes, lifting her legs high as I did so. It was hard work, an effort, but my reward would be a nice orgasm.

"I'm nearly there. Fuck me Brad."

That almost put me off my stroke, but I don't know why. She often fantasied about being fucked by other men. Did I mind? Not really. She might be thinking about other men, but it was me that was deep inside her. Sometimes I thought of other women. Then, for the first time, I wondered what it would be like to fuck my Mother-in-law, The Bitch. I now wasn't fucking Charlotte, I was fucking Helen.

Shortly after, I climaxed, and luckily for me, Charlotte did as well, otherwise I would have been in trouble.

"What got into you? That last minute was almost too much for me. You haven't fucked me as hard as that for a long time," then she laughed, before adding, "But I am not complaining."

I shrugged my shoulders, trying to play it down.

"It's just your sexy body. I can't get enough of it."

That made her laugh again, but I wondered if she would have, if I had told her it was really because I was thinking about fucking her Mother!

The next day I had to work late. When I got home, I could tell straight away that Charlotte was annoyed. I didn't ask why, because I knew she was going to tell me.

"You should have phoned me."

"Sorry, I was busy. But that's no excuse."

"You're right, it isn't."

"Is there any food?"

She looked surprised.

"You haven't eaten yet?"

"No, I was too busy."

"Sit down, I'll make you an omelette."

It was ready in less than five minutes, and I was now enjoying it, and the steaming mug of coffee she had also made me.

I then got a nice smile from her, before she said, "I should have been more understanding. It's just that I promised Mother that you would work on her back again. It's better than it was, but she is still in some pain."

"I can do it tomorrow."

Then I thought about what had happened last time, and I could feel my pulse racing.

"Or I could even do it now."

"She's in her room, and she might even be asleep. But I'll go and check."

Charlotte was back in the kitchen just as I was taking my last mouthful of food, and she was smiling.

"Mother says yes, but she needs ten minutes to get ready."

I just nodded. That suited me, I now had time to finish my drink.

"And she wants to do it in her room."

Charlotte then went to bed, and shortly after I went to my Mother-in-law's room. I knocked, and she told me to enter. When I saw her, I realised my mistake. She was lying face down on the bed, with her nightie still on. She didn't have a towel to cover herself, and I had forgotten to bring one.

"Sorry, I'll get you a towel."

As I turned to leave, she said, "Don't bother. It will only get in the way."

That was a surprise, and then, when I turned back to face her, I got an even bigger one. She was taking off her nightie. I quickly looked away.

"I am ready now."

She was back on the bed, face down as before, but this time her nightie was off. She was naked, except for a skimpy pair of knickers, that were struggling to contain her ample bottom. My mouth was now dry, and I was being consumed by an overwhelming desire to have her, and to have her now. However, a few minutes after I had started working on her back, I was a lot calmer. Did it matter that she didn't have a bra on? Not really. She was flat on the bed, so her tits weren't exposed. In fact, it made sense for her not to be wearing one. I was now able to massage the whole of her back without the straps getting in the way. Perhaps that was why she had decided not to wear one?

Ten minutes later, it was time to do her bottom. As before, I started by pulling her knickers down. Just enough to do the top part. My plan was to get her excited, and then to pull them down even further. If I held my nerve, then I would risk exploring her with a finger, and hopefully she would respond by opening up for me.

It was all going well, and I was smiling, until I tried to pull her knickers completely down.

"NO."

I stopped, and then I quickly moved my hands again, but this time to pull her knickers up, rather than down.

I muttered, "Sorry," hoping it was enough to stop her shouting at me, or even worse, from telling Charlotte.

"I want to turn over. If you don't mind, I would like you to spend some time on my stomach muscles."

I nodded, happy that she wasn't annoyed with me. Then I realised I was being stupid, it was no good just nodding when she couldn't see me.

"Ok, but let me get a towel first."

"There is no need to do that."

It was said in her School Teacher voice. She used it with me when she wanted something, and she didn't want me to say no. I always did what she asked, even though I hated doing it for her, but this time it was different. She wanted to lie on her back, with her tits exposed. I was more than happy to agree to that!

As she turned over, I watched her intently. I was waiting to get my first sight of her naked tits. When I saw them I had to stifle a gasp. They were very much like Charlotte's, except more pear shaped, and her nipples were bigger. A lot bigger.

She was now in position, but I was rooted to the spot, too nervous to start. I had to look away so that I could compose myself. A few seconds later, when I looked at her again, I was ready.

While I massaged her stomach, I tried not to stare at her breasts, but I did keep glancing at them. Yes she was topless, and with other women I would take it as an invitation for me to touch them, but I wasn't sure if that was what my Mother-in-law wanted. I called her The Bitch for a reason. Despite what had happened last time, she might be setting a trap for me. I could imagine her screaming when my hands were on them, and then Charlotte rushing into the room to see what was going on.

"Don't you think you should do the rest of my front?"

I hesitated, not sure if I should say yes, or tell her that it would be better if we stopped now. She then closed her eyes, and that helped me to decide.

I spent the next five minutes with my hands as close to her breasts as possible, but without actually touching them. My hands were all around them, but never on them. She was now letting me know that she wanted more than just a massage. When I went near to them, she would sometimes sigh. It was low, almost inaudible, but I heard it. However, I was still wary. I would need more than that before I risked fondling them. Then suddenly she covered her breasts with her hands. So it had been a trap, but then her hands started moving.

I stared at her as she started playing with her nipples. That was too much for me. I now didn't care about the consequences, I just had to touch them. When I did, she removed her hands.

I was now working her nipples, pinching and pulling on them, and she was moaning. When I lowered my head, and started sucking on one, she gave a loud groan. As I sucked harder, she made more noise. This was good, but I needed more, I just hoped that she did as well.

My hand got to her knickers before she grabbed it, stopping me going any further. When she released it, I put it back on her tits. So there was a limit to what I could do to her, but what was she prepared to do to me? While I continued sucking on her, I unzipped myself. I then held her hand, guiding it towards my cock. When her hand touched it, her eyelids flickered, and I thought she was going to open her eyes, but they stayed closed. However, what she did do was grasp my cock, then slowly move her hand up and down the shaft. When she realised how big it was, she smiled.

I let her stroke my cock for a couple of minutes, then I moved my hand down again. This time when I reached her knickers, she didn't stop me. When I pushed on her thigh, she responded by opening her legs wider, to give me better access.

I was now rubbing on her knickers, trying to find her clit. I also wanted to finger her, but to do that they would have to come off. When I tried to pull them down, she quickly clamped her legs together, but she didn't take her hand off my cock. That was a good sign. She wanted to continue, but with her knickers on. She then started to stroke my cock faster, and I waited for her to open her legs again.

They were now open, and even wider than before. This time I didn't try to take her knickers off, instead I just concentrated on doing the best I could with them still on.

chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers