Teasing Niece Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers

Suddenly nervous, I turned towards her and closed my eyes, waiting for her lips to touch mine. They were soft and baby smooth, and my initial awkwardness quickly faded into a warm, tingling sensation that spread throughout my body. Her tongue parted my lips and slipped inside just for a moment, but I wasn't sure how Lisa would feel about it, so I gently pulled away much sooner than I would have liked. The look on Lisa's face told me I had nothing to worry about: not only was she smiling, she was biting her lower lip, clearly excited by our hot little display.

And the faces of the people around us? Priceless. The men looked jealous and confused, the women stunned and rather outraged, and I felt like a fucking king! There was nothing that could have wiped that smile off of my face.

We finished our pizza and a second bottle of wine, then stopped for ice cream before heading back to the hotel. It was late, well past midnight, and while the thought had crossed my mind - I am a man, after all - I wasn't expecting a threesome on the very first night. As it turned out, though, Chloe had other plans...

As the three of us arrived at mine and Lisa's room, Chloe handed me her keycard and asked, "Wyatt, would you mind?"

Now, I was willing to do quite a lot to make this new dynamic work, but spending the night alone... that made me pause.

"We'll make it up to you," Lisa offered quickly, entering the room and kicking off her shoes. Chloe reached out to cup my crotch with her other hand, squeezing and massaging my half-hard cock through my pants.

"Definitely," she said with a smile.

"Oh come on, don't get him all hard," Lisa giggled, already getting undressed down to her lacy white bra and panties. I couldn't help but gawk at my wife's beautiful body, she was absolutely stunning.

"Oops, too late," Chloe smiled, giving my growing cock an extra hard squeeze before withdrawing her hand and slipping her keycard into my shirt pocket.

"God, you're so bad," Lisa laughed, reaching back to unhook her bra. Chloe started closing the door, a wicked grin on her face, knowing I had just missed seeing my wife's magnificent bare tits.

I stood alone in the hallway, staring blankly at the closed door as I imagined what the two of them were doing in there. My mind was racing with thoughts of heaving breasts, fingers pistoning in and out of gushing pussies, tongues lapping up juices and sharing between two mouths...I was rock hard, and there wasn't a fucking thing I could do about it. I reluctantly headed for Chloe's room, which was, at least for tonight, my room.

I kept my promise not to jack off, but that didn't stop me from opening Chloe's suitcase and running my hands all over her clothes, especially her underwear. I soon realized my mistake, because I had another raging hardon and no prospects for release. Defeated, I took off my clothes and went to bed, trying to ignore my massive erection, but it was no use. I rented an action movie, and then another, and halfway through the second one, I guess I finally dozed off, because the next thing I knew it was morning and my phone was buzzing. It was a text from Lisa.

"Hi hon, if you're UP for it  we're ready for you."

"Be there in five." I texted back, jumping out of bed and into the shower. In record time I was fresh, clean, and out the door.

I nearly ran down the corridor to the girls' room, where I knocked and waited impatiently to be let in. Lisa opened the door in her pretty white bra and panties and gave me a big, wet kiss. Behind her, Chloe threw off the covers and got out of bed, wearing nothing but a black lace bra and matching panties.

"You've been a perfect gentleman... and this is our way of saying thank you," Lisa whispered, closing the door behind me. She walked over to Chloe and wrapped her arms around her, pressing her lips against Chloe's. They kissed passionately, their hands wandering all over each other's half-naked bodies, and I couldn't take my eyes off them as I unzipped and lowered my pants.

When they broke the kiss, my cock was veering up and down, and I hadn't even touched it. With their faces still close together, they both looked down at my crotch and smiled. It was Lisa who made the first move, taking a step towards me and getting on her knees. She looked me dead in the eye and took my cock in her small hand, stroking it a few times before sliding her warm, eager mouth over it.

As if on cue, Chloe turned to me and began unbuttoning my shirt, pushing it off my shoulders and throwing it on the bed. She pressed her body against mine, grinding her pussy into my hip as we both watched Lisa enthusiastically bobbing up and down on my fat cock. It felt like a scene from an erotic film, it was so fucking hot.

Chloe joined Lisa on her knees and took over cocksucking duty. She licked up and down my shaft, swallowed me down to the base and used her lips and tongue to massage my spit-covered dick. She and Lisa took turns like this over and over, driving me absolutely crazy with lust, sometimes working my meat together at the same time. God, this was a dream come true!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, they abruptly stopped and got to their feet.

"Okay mister," Lisa said. "You get one set of titties and one pussy, but just one of each!"

A little surprised but having no problem with that provision, I thought for a few seconds, then pointed at Chloe and said, "Your pussy." I pointed at Lisa and said with a grin, "And your tits."

With no hesitation, Lisa took off her bra and Chloe stepped out of her panties, laid down on the bed, and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was breathtaking - rosy pink, completely hairless, and puffy with desire. I couldn't wait to take it.

I walked up to the bed and got on my knees between Chloe's legs. Lisa got on her knees beside me and watched intently as I penetrated her niece for the first time, not a hint of jealousy on her face. I pushed my cock inside Chloe's tight young pussy and breathed in deeply.

She was nervous, I could tell, but as excited as I was, so I started with tender, shallow thrusts. When I sensed she was ready, when her breathing picked up and her hips began rising up to meet mine, I moved a little faster and deeper. I kept my eyes locked with hers and played off her body language - the last I wanted to do was mess this up!

Chloe was completely into it, panting and moaning, her arms wrapped around me and fingers digging into my back. I fucked her harder, deeper, until I was really slamming into her, her tits bouncing wildly within the confines of her black lace bra. She looked so fucking cute and sexy with her cheeks red and flustered, her body writhing under me.

But Lisa, who was still watching the whole thing from up close, was looking smoking hot, too. I glanced back and forth between them a couple times and realized I could have my cake and eat it, too. I turned to Lisa and said, "Lay down next to Chloe, put your face next to hers."

She knew exactly what I was thinking and shot me a cautious look.

"Easy tiger," she laughed. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, okay?"

But my balls were boiling, I was really close, and I blurted out, "I...I just want to look at you, both of you, at the same time."

"Oh," Lisa said, relieved. She flipped onto her back and pressed her cheek against Chloe's, their two gorgeous pairs of eyes focused on me. I started jackhammering Chloe's steaming pussy and felt my climax approach like a freight train - not even a bolt of lightning could have stopped me from cumming.

The harder I thrusted, the louder and more passionate Chloe whined.

"Oh god... oh... oh fuck... oh fuck Wyatt... oooh, yes, yes, yes..."

My eyes darting wildly between their beautiful faces - and Lisa's glorious naked tits - I came with force deep inside Chloe's soaking wet pussy, roaring like a wild boar. My dick jerked and my hips bucked for several minutes more, my sperm overflowing Chloe's cunt and pooling under her ass on the bed. Not surprisingly, it was the most intense orgasm of my life.

Without taking my dick out of Chloe, I bent down and gave them both a kiss on the forehead. I ran my fingers lazily across Lisa's delicious pink nipple, gave it a little tug, then pulled my sticky cock out of Chloe and laid down between them. Damn, I was so fucking lucky!

Chloe was first to put her head on my shoulder, still panting heavily, then a few seconds later, Lisa did the same. She looked up at me with a grin and asked, "You happy?"

"Happy? Honey, this is the stuff dreams are made of," I replied honestly.

She leaned in a little closer and whispered, "Sorry about just now...I thought you wanted to..."

Chloe interjected quickly and giggled, "We know what you thought, you little slut."

Lisa took the bait happily, challenging Chloe with, "Who are you calling a slut, Slut?"

And then it happened. Every guy's dream - a real, honest to god, girl-on-girl pillow fight.

It was Chloe who made the first move. She jumped on her knees and grabbed her pillow, swinging it down on Lisa's head. Faking outrage, Lisa cried, "Oh, you bitch!" and slammed her pillow into Chloe, knocking her off balance and sending her tumbling to the mattress. They wrestled for a few glorious minutes, neither one really managing to get the upper hand, so the result was a long, incredibly sexy wrestling match. Keep in mind, Lisa was dressed only in her little white panties, and freshly-fucked Chloe was naked except for her bra.

My cock stirred, unfazed by the mind-blowing orgasm I'd just had, and Chloe noticed it immediately as she put Lisa in a headlock and glanced over my way.

"Oh, look who's up again!" she squealed.

Lisa knew exactly what that meant, and took one look at my growing dick before tapping out. Chloe untangled herself from Lisa's neck and they sat back on the bed, sweaty, breathless, and smiling widely.

"I think he likes watching us wrestle," Lisa grinned.

"Then he should get a kick out of this," Chloe replied, leaning in close and planting her lips on my wife's mouth. It took Lisa by surprise, but she was game nonetheless, and moments later they were passionately making out. Without even thinking, I wrapped my right hand around my thickening cock and began stroking it slowly. The day just kept getting better and better.

And honestly, I would have been more than happy to simply stroke myself to a finish like that, watching them kiss and fondle each other, but Lisa had something even better - naughtier - in mind. She broke her sensual kiss with Chloe, looked me straight in the eye, then bent down and slid her warm, wet mouth over my cock.

Despite the fact that my dick had most recently been buried in her niece's young cunt, Lisa made a real spectacle of sucking me off, making wet, sloppy noises, running her flat tongue up and down my shaft seductively, and moaning loudly around my stiff pole. Chloe pushed Lisa's head down a bit further, and Lisa began making gagging noises to edge us all on even more. It worked like a charm.

My dick throbbing in my wife's eager mouth, the girls decided to up the ante in their raunchy little game. Chloe yanked Lisa up by her hair - Lisa gasped in surprise - and replaced my wife's mouth with her own. She sucked me hard and sloppy for just a few strokes before she forced Lisa's head back down.

Over and over they switched it up, and I realized my wife, clearly the submissive in their relationship, was more than willing to let herself be handled - and used - by Chloe. During one of Lisa's turns on my cock, she reached back and pulled her panties down to expose her firm, smooth ass, pulled her cheeks apart as far as she could, and gave me the most erotic, outrageous view.

"Lise," I whispered, "I'm going to -"

"Oooh, can I?" Chloe eagerly wrapped her hand around my dick, forcing my wife out of the picture.

"Hey," Lisa complained, obviously wanting to finish me off herself.

"Sorry, I just want it in my face!" Chloe bent down towards my pulsating cock, her hand a blur as she fisted me up and down, but didn't put her mouth back over it.

"You what?" Lisa asked, genuinely shocked.

Chloe ignored her, focused intently on pumping my massive cock.

"I'm going to wear it!" she blurted out, evidently too horny for her own good.

That was all it took. I moaned and grunted loudly, giving both of them - especially Chloe - ample warning, but Chloe didn't hesitate. She pressed her cheek against my tip and waited for my load.

The first strand splattered her cheek, across her eye, and onto her forehead. She readjusted my dick to the left, causing a second strand to land on her nose. Then she turned her head, jerking out two more globs onto her other cheek. She smeared the last droplets over the rest of her slut face, making a complete and utter mess.

Lisa was shocked, of course, but also curious and undeniably aroused, and she leaned in for a closer look at her niece's cum-drenched face. Chloe proudly turned her head in every possible direction, letting us admire her.

When she finally got up and walked into the bathroom, Lisa flashed me a mischievous smile and whispered, "You bad boy!"

"Jealous?" I asked playfully, thankful she wasn't angry.

"Maybe," she blushed. "But from this end, it actually looked pretty hot!"

"That's what I keep telling you," I chuckled. "We should do it more often!"

"Oh, really?" She grinned widely and bent down to kiss me.

We were quickly interrupted by Chloe's return, and her announcement that she was ready for breakfast. As I walked over to my suitcase for some fresh clothes, I heard Lisa say, "Oh my god, you weren't kidding. You're not going to clean it off, are you?"

I looked up and saw Chloe's face was still covered in my sperm.

"Nope," she replied casually, slipping back into her panties.

"You're seriously going to walk around the hotel looking like that?" Lisa demanded, pointing at her cum-streaked face. Chloe had to be bluffing, right? There was no way she was this nasty. But she just smiled and finished getting dressed, unwilling to give my wife the satisfaction of cleaning herself up.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" Lisa quizzed. Chloe was just too calm.

"Once or twice," she admitted, clearly excited about the prospect of doing it again. Lisa looked at me for support, but I just shrugged my shoulders - this wasn't my call to make. She rolled her eyes and spat out, "Thanks! Big help, Wyatt."

Chloe stopped, walked over to Lisa, and put her hands on her shoulders.

"If you come to breakfast with me right now," she said softly, "I'll give you the best orgasms of your life when we get back. Yes, plural!"

Still hesitant, but properly motivated, Lisa caved. "Fine. If this is what you really want!"

"It is," Chloe said. We finished dressing and headed out.

As we approached the elevators, Lisa's eyes were transfixed on Chloe's sloppy face.

"How do I look?" Chloe asked nervously. She brushed her cheek with her hand and shivered - she was clearly horny, too.

"Like a whore!" Lisa exclaimed.

Chloe laughed, offering only, "My, my! Language, my dear!"

"Fuck you!" Lisa grinned. The elevator doors opened and I followed the girls into the car.

Before the doors closed, a middle aged couple hurried on just in time. We had only just started our descent when the woman casually glanced over at Chloe and was visibly shocked by the cum coating her face. She averted her eyes with disgust and stared angrily at the doors until we arrived in the lobby, where she grabbed her husband's hand and practically dragged him in the opposite direction. I seriously doubted he had noticed Chloe's messy face at all, but it probably scarred his wife for life!

The three of us walked over to the breakfast area, and Chloe gave our room number to the attendant behind the counter. It took the poor girl several seconds to take her eyes off of Chloe's cum-drenched face and look up our table in her register, but she managed to pull it together and escort us to our seats. She stole one long, final look before heading back to her post, noticeably confused and undoubtedly shocked by Chloe's display.

As soon as we sat down, a young male waiter came by offering coffee and tea, which we happily accepted. As he was filling our cups, he, too noticed the disgusting mess on Chloe's otherwise pretty face, and nearly overfilled her mug with steaming hot coffee. She giggled and batted her eyelashes, unwilling to cut the poor kid a break, and he scurried off to the kitchen the second we'd all been served.

The rest of breakfast was just as eventful. We turned quite a few heads at the buffet, and I'm fairly certain the entire kitchen staff poked their heads out to see for themselves before we took our first bite. When we saw the hotel manager pass through for a peek, Lisa couldn't contain her curiosity another moment.

"How does it feel? Letting all these people see what a cumslut you are?" she whispered.

"Honestly?" Chloe replied, her body visibly trembling with lust. "My panties are soaked!"

Lisa nodded, adding, "Mine are, too."

"Want to go back to the room?" Chloe asked. Lisa's eyes were a mix of relief and desire as she leaned in close, saying, "I thought you'd never ask."

They jumped up from the table and headed for the lobby, Chloe grabbing Lisa's hand as they disappeared toward the elevator. More than a little surprised - none of us had really touched our food - I stood up quickly and followed them.

It took a minute for the elevator to come down and as we were waiting, I caught the girls eyeballing each other ravenously. The second the doors closed, Lisa pushed Chloe against the wall and kissed her passionately.

"My god," I whispered, the heat radiating from their bodies making me start to sweat. Two floors up, Lisa was groping Chloe's heavy tits under her top. Three floors later, her right hand had snaked under her niece's skirt and by the time we got to the ninth floor, my wife was hungrily licking my cum off Chloe's face. I could hardly believe my eyes.

Unfortunately, the ride up to the fifteenth floor only took so long, and when the elevator chimed and the doors began to open, the girls turned and readjusted their clothing, trying to act as inconspicuous as possible. Lucky for us, the doors opened to an empty hallway and the girls were free to be as brazen as their hearts desired.

We stepped out of the elevator and Chloe stopped cold, reached under her skirt, and stepped out of her panties, throwing them on the floor. My wife, still exceptionally aroused, took a quick glance around the empty corridor and followed suit, tossing her panties on the floor and grabbing Chloe's hand as they tumbled off down the hall. I squatted down and picked up their discarded panties, bringing them to my nose to inhale their musky scent.

I followed them down the hall and enjoyed their little show. They pulled up their skirts and bared their lovely asses, teasing and tormenting me and giggling the entire time, and as my wife slid her keycard in the door and walked into our room, Chloe turned to me and said, "Sorry Wyatt, girls only!"

Fuck, I was disappointed, especially after they'd been such teases! But I didn't want to whine about it and ruin my chances for fun later on, so I conceded with a nod and headed for the other - my - room. But Lisa, who had already stripped down to her bra, turned to Chloe and saud, "Wait...can't we make an exception, just this once?"

"What did you have in mind?" Chloe asked, Lisa's nearly naked body pressing firmly against hers. Lisa leaned over and whispered in her ear, but I couldn't quite hear what she said.

"My my, that's naughty," Chloe replied with a smirk.

"I know," Lisa said, not particularly embarrassed or shy.

Chloe hesitated for a moment, then pinched Lisa's erect nipple between her fingers and said, "Okay, but after that, it's just the two of us, right?" Lisa quivered, her breath caught in her throat, then closed her eyes as she reassured Chloe.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,395 Followers