Teasing Niece Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise," she said, "Just one quick load out of his balls."

Chloe nodded with a smile as she stepped out of the way, letting me into the room. In a move I wasn't expecting, Lisa quickly took charge and cupped my crotch with her hand, squeezing my bulge.

"Close your eyes," she said, and I immediately did as I was told. I heard the door close and the locks click into place, and waited obediently to see what the girls had in mind.

"Don't open them until we say so," Lisa continued, "Or you're done. Understood?"

I did. I squeezed my eyes even tighter and replied loud and clear, "Yes, Lisa."

I heard the rustling of clothing, then Lisa told me, "When you open your eyes, you have four minutes to cum. You can touch, fuck, and grope any part of our bodies that is exposed. After you've cum, you have to go. Do we have a deal?"

My cock twitched, my balls ached, and my mind struggled to understand what was going on. I was incredibly curious, but also horny as hell, so I probably would have agreed to just about anything as long as it included my dick unloading hot, salty cum in the very near future.

"Yes," I hissed, my cock drooling in my pants.

"Count back from ten, then open your eyes," Lisa instructed. I did as I was told, counting loud enough that there would no misunderstandings. When I got to one and opened my eyes, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Both Lisa and Chloe were on their knees, facing the bed, their heads under the sheet.

"Jesus Christ," I said to myself, feasting on the sight of their beautiful bare asses. I unzipped my pants and fished out my fat cock, giving it a few leisurely strokes before I remembered I was on racing the clock. I began furiously pumping my dick and tried to decide what to do first.

The choice was easy. I dropped to my knees and started licking my wife's ass, making her giggle and squirm and writhe against my face. She gasped with pleasure when I pulled her cheeks apart and wedged my tongue inside her hole, something new for us that I'd always thought she'd enjoy.

Not wanting Chloe to feel left out, I soon leaned over and licked her ass, too, all the while frantically stroking my hard cock. God, I was so fucking horny!

I didn't have a strategy here - there was no time to come up with one - and so I just did whatever popped in my mind. I pulled away from Chloe's glistening ass and aligned my dick with my wife's sopping pussy, ramming it inside her with one thrust. I wasn't finished with Chloe, though, and I reached over and pushed my finger knuckle-deep in her inviting asshole, making her squeal in surprise.

She turned to Lisa and whispered rather loudly, "Fuck, Lisa! You and your brilliant ideas...he just stuck a finger up my ass!" Lisa laughed, amused by her niece's discomfort, and closed her eyes while I pounded her pussy.

I quickly realized I was a handful of thrusts away from exploding, and I knew I was about out of time anyway, so I slid my free hand under my wife's butt and wriggled my thumb up her asshole as well.

"Oh fuck," she whined loudly, "He's pushing his thumb up my ass."

"Serves you right, you twat," Chloe hissed, my finger pushing even further up her's.

"Who are you calling twat, you slut," Lisa defended playfully.

"Bitch."

"Whore."

"Ass slut."

I was about to explode when the insults stopped, and I heard wet, slobbering noises coming from under the covers. I couldn't believe it! They were sucking face under there!

Not even a meteor strike could have stopped me from cumming after that. I convulsed violently, shoving my cock all the way up my wife's swollen cunt, and shoved my fingers even deeper into both of their asses.

Remembering Lisa's instructions to leave as quickly as possible, I pulled my cock and fingers out of their holes and stumbled to the door. I stuffed my sloppy dick back in my pants and opened the door, walking out into the hall. It probably took the girls a while before they realized I was gone - I could hear the sounds of passionate kissing as the door closed behind me.

I went to my room, took off my clothes, and collapsed on the bed, happy and satisfied. Having nothing else to do, I started watching tv to pass the time. When, after a while, I grabbed a bottle of water from the minibar and sipped from it, I advertently brought my right index finger close enough to my nose to pick up a lingering scent.

Suddenly remembering where that finger had been, I was instantly horny as fuck and forgot all about the promise to myself not to masturbate. I dropped to my knees and started wanking like a sex-crazed teenager, smelling my finger over and over again, while fantasizing about what the girls were doing to each other.

Barely two minutes later, I shot my third load of the day on the hotel carpet, and it was still morning!