Teasing Our Imagination Pt. 01

Story Info
An imagined interaction based on a real Domme.
3.4k words
4.54
6.5k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I excitedly skip up the steps towards your door. I can feel my heart thumping inside my chest as I try (and fail) to calm down the fireworks in my brain. I double check my phone to re-read the instructions that you sent me earlier:

"Rule 1 - You are not to speak unless answering a question. If you wish to speak, you must raise your hand until I give you permission. Otherwise, you will be punished!

Rule 2 -- You will refer to me as Goddess every single time you answer one of my questions. Otherwise, you will be punished!

Rule 3 -- If at any time I feel like you're not giving 100% to the task that I've given you, you will be punished!

Rule 4 -- Your safe words are Green, Orange, and Red. Green means that everything is ok. Orange means that you wish to continue but the intensity is too high. Red means that you need the session to be paused and potentially ended.

Rule 5 -- You will NOT cum without permission. Any time you feel yourself getting close, you will tell me immediately. If you cum without permission, you will be severely punished!

The second that my door closes behind you, strip down to your underwear. If you take longer than 15 seconds, you will be punished! From that moment on, you will only wear what I allow you to wear."

Reading the message again makes my pulse race! I can feel the excitement travelling from my chest to my cock, with that familiar feeling of arousal building. I focus on taking some slow, deep breaths to calm myself down. The last thing I want to do is appear flustered and out of breath. And just as I reach to knock on your door, it swings open. My eyes can't help but scan up and down to take you all in. You're wearing a dress that hugs your figure perfectly, and for a moment, I forget everything -- I forget why I'm here, I forget the rules, and I forget how to interact with another human - until you cough gently to bring me back to the real world.

I quickly step inside, having to force myself not to say a single word -- despite how desperately I want to tell you how amazing you look and how my body aches and my brain sparkles just by looking at you. As I hear the door click shut, I remember that I need to undress. I flick my shoes off without untying the laces and rip my socks off. I drop my bag to the floor, undo my belt, and let my jeans land at my feet. As I step out of them, I pull my t-shirt over my head and move everything into a neat little pile. I can feel you standing behind me, but I don't turn around. Something tells me that you're exactly where you want to be.

"Kneel!" you whisper sharply in my ear, making me drop to the ground without hesitation. Your fingernails trace over my shoulders and I feel your breath on my neck. "You're going to wear this blindfold until I give you permission to take it off. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess!" I reply, my voice catching slightly in my throat. I can feel my body trembling -- not with nerves or fear or even the cold, but with pure excitement and anticipation.

My world goes black as you wrap a scarf around my face, blocking out all light. You tie it tightly behind my head, and as you stand up, you drag your fingernails over my back, along my arm, and take hold of my hand. My body shivers and I can't help but let out the lightest of moans as your touch trigger an electric reaction throughout my body. Walking slowly, you lead me through to another room and have me kneel on a cushion. I can't see anything, but I can feel your presence in front of me. I start to feel like in the darkness, I can see where you are in relation to the room.

"What does this smell like to you?" you ask, holding a glass underneath my nose. I take a deep breath in and recognise the smell immediately.

"Red wine, Goddess?" I say, starting to doubt my answer and worrying what the consequences may be if I am wrong.

"Good boy! Now, you're going to massage my feet while I sit here comfortably and drink a glass of wine. If you do a good job, I may even let you have a glass as well. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess!" I reply, eager to try my hardest to please you. One of your feet grazes over my thigh and I hold my hands out to accept it.

"Hold out one hand and I'll add some oil," you tell me. And as soon as I feel the oil in my hand, I start massaging your foot.

I focus the pressure on your arches as my thumbs press the oil into your skin. Each of my hands glides around your foot to ensure no part is oil-free. I squeeze, pull, press, and rub your foot, searching for areas of tension. I listen and feel for any subtle changes in your body that might help me target the areas that most need attention. I slide my fingers between your toes to stretch them out, gently squeezing. I pull each of your toes one at a time and then focus my hands on your heel and ankle. As you swap feet, I hear some wine being poured into a glass.

"You're being such a good boy!" you tell me, "Not that you can see, but I've been teasing my clit through my panties while you've been massaging my feet. Just gently, of course, but seeing you there mostly naked and blindfolded is turning me on! Here, I'll give you some wine -- open up!"

You lean towards me, placing a hand on my chin to hold my head steady -- and as our lips seal our mouths together, wine pours from your mouth into mine. I can feel my cock twitching with excitement as I gulp down the wine. Your foot land back in my lap, and I start to massage it.

...

As I finish the second foot, I hear you lifting the glass again. And just like last time, you spit the wine into my mouth. My body shivers with excitement, and I can't help but moan -- there's something slightly humiliating, and yet completely arousing, about drinking wine this way. But you place the glass of wine in my hands, and I hear you stand up and move around the room.

With no idea what to expect, I sip the wine, drinking more and more until I reach the bottom. Worried that I might hit the glass off something if I move around too much, I sit perfectly still, clinging to the glass until you remove it from my hands.

"What does this smell like?" you ask again, placing something new under my nose. It smells warm and makes my brain light up with excitement.

"Arousal!" I reply quickly, very familiar with the scent that you've presented me.

"Good boy! You're currently smelling the wet panties that I've just taken of. Now, take them in your hand and smell them again." I do exactly as you say, feeling my cock pulse at the smell of your wetness. "I want you to stuff them in your mouth. They don't have to be all the way in, but you'll get bonus points if they are!"

I follow your instructions and can immediately taste the familiar flavour of your arousal. I can feel my eyes rolling into the back of my head, even while my eyelids are closed. I feel a wave of pleasure crash against my brain as I push every bit of your underwear into my mouth.

"Wow, I'm impressed!" and with that, I hear the buzz of your vibrator. "I'm going to edge myself in front of you, and you're not allowed to see me or touch me. Not yet anyway! You can listen to my moans and imagine how wet I'm getting!"

I can feel my heart beating even faster as the buzz from the vibrator is dulled as you press it against your body. I can only listen in desperation as your breath quickens and small moans escape your lips. I can't see you, but my other senses are helping me to create a vivid picture in my mind. I can hear the dampness. I can smell all the beautiful scents. And I can taste your panties in my mouth, which helps me imagine what it would be like to be between your legs right now. As your breath quickens, I feel my own arousal building higher and higher. I focus on my breath to avoid getting too carried away. But as you turn the power up and your moans become louder and quicker, I can feel my aching cock pressing against the inside of my boxers, leading to the familiar sensation of precum soaking into the fabric as my toes curl. Your pleasure is my pleasure! But just as your moans and gasps appear to be reaching their peak, you turn off the vibrator.

I feel your hand on my head as you grab my hair, using your other hand to pull the panties out your mouth as you drag me between your legs. No verbal instructions are necessary, and I immediately start going down on you with all the energy that I have. I kiss, lick, and suck while sliding one of my fingers inside you, quickly joined by a second. Your hand continues to push my face in deeper, and I eagerly aim for your clit with my tongue. Occasionally, I switch and rub your clit quickly with a single finger while sliding my tongue as deep inside you as I can reach. I feel your thighs vibrate against my head and body, and I keep the pace with my fingers as I circle your clit with my tongue, rubbing it and flicking it in a figure of 8 pattern. Just as I think you're about to explode, you pull my head back.

"I'm not ready to cum yet," you say, and I hear you standing up and heading back along the corridor. I hear a bag being unzipped, followed by the sound of your footsteps returning. I can't tell what's going on, but I soon discover for myself as I realise that the bag that I heard you opening was my own. I feel rope being tied around my wrists as you hoist my hands and arms into the air. I feel vulnerable and exposed as you stretch me higher. My feet aren't off the ground, but only just. That vulnerability only increases as you pull my underwear off.

"Look at how hard you are, my little pet! Precum is oozing out of that cock! You must be so desperate to cum! When did you last empty those balls?"

"A week ago, Goddess!"

"That explains why you look ready to explode already," whisper as you squeeze my balls in one hand. "Do you remember what rule 5 was?"

"No cumming without permission, Goddess."

"Good boy, and what happens if you do cum without my permission?"

"I will be punished."

"Indeed! I'm going to tease and torment you for my own amusement. I'm not convinced that you'll be able to handle it, and I don't want you making a mess all over my floor," and with that, you open a condom and slide it over my cock. "Oh, was that nearly too much for you? You better brace yourself then, pet!"

I can feel the condom pressing against my rock-hard cock as it bounces with frustration and excitement. I'm trying to hide it, but I'm already taking deep breaths. Although you joked, the condom being put on almost was too much for me to handle. You turn your vibrator on, and I hear those familiar gasps as you press it against your clit. It's difficult to tell what is worse: The frustration from not being able to see you, touch you, taste you, and pleasure you, or the feeling of vulnerability. Each moan that escapes your lips makes my body vibrate with pleasure, and I can feel my balls tightening with every second that passes.

"You look so desperate!" you say, switching your vibrator off again. "I bet you want to taste me, don't you?"

I nod my head furiously, "Yes please, Goddess!"

You slide a finger into my mouth, and I suck every drop of your juices off it. Savouring them as my tastebuds explode with excitement.

"Do you want some more?"

"Yes please, Goddess!"

Another finger slides into my mouth and again, I suck it until you slide it back out.

"One final taste?" you ask, and I feel one of your hands gliding up my stomach and resting on my chest.

"Yes please, Goddess!" I beg. But this time, it's not a finger that slides into my mouth. Instead, a dildo that you'd been using along with your vibrator rests on my lips. "I want you to suck every drop off this dildo."

My lips part and I take the rubber cock in my mouth. I focus on licking and sucking, but I can't help but notice your other hand is beginning to grip my left nipple. You begin to twist and pull, and my whole body starts to wince. I keep sucking the dildo until every drop of your juices has been cleaned off, and then I hear the toy being placed on the side as you grip both my nipples and twist, making me gasp.

"I get such a rush from using you like my little plaything!" you tell me as you scratch down my chest with your nails. "I can do whatever I want with you! If I want to spank your ass until its red raw, I can!"

And with that, you walk behind me and slap my ass hard! I manage to hold back any noises as your hand cracks against the other cheek. You squeeze and rub my skin before spanking them again, and again, and again. Each one hurts more than the last, and I find it difficult to keep my body relax, as I instinctively tense up each time I think you're about to spank.

"What do we say?"

"Thank you, Goddess," I reply instinctively. But before I've finished speaking, you've attached clothes pegs to each of my nipples.

"That must hurt! I don't want you making too much noise so here's something to help with that. Don't worry, I took the liberty of turning them inside out for you. Such a messy boy!"

I feel clothing being stuffed into my mouth again, and it doesn't take me long to realise that it's my own boxers. I recognise the smell and there's the distinct taste of precum. And then familiar hum of the vibrator starts again, followed by the moans and gasps that make my body fidget and shake with excitement and desperation. I can feel the pegs digging into my skin as the pain appears to spread through my chest, and yet, my cock is still pointing upwards as my mind floats in the beautiful sounds that you're making.

I lose track of how many times you edge yourself as my brain begins to turn into goo. My ass cheeks burn from the multiple spankings and my nipples ache. You've tickled me, teased me, scratched me, squeezed me, and much more. And now, my mind has entered an almost trance-like state where all concept of space and time has blurred. That is, until I feel my hands being lowered from the ceiling. They feel heavy and almost unfamiliar, and it takes me brain a moment to get a grasp on reality.

With my hands still tied to the rope, you lead me through to the bedroom where I'm pushed onto my back and re-tied to the bed. I can't move an inch, and even though you're speaking to me, my brain is still struggling to focus.

"...I don't care if you cum. I won't be taking this vibrator away from your cock until I'm finished riding your face. Do you understand?"

You climb onto the bed and place a knee on one side of my head. Although I still can't see, I can smell your arousal as you lower yourself just above my face. The heat radiates off you and that tingle spreads through my body as I get ready to finally taste you again.

"Do you understand? Don't make me repeat myself!"

"Yes Goddess!" I say automatically. My brain is still processing what I've agreed to, but I know enough.

As you lower yourself down even more, I feel your wetness against my face, and I eagerly begin doing everything I can to pleasure you. As soon as my tongue touches you, I'm filled with a desperate lust that makes me want to do anything and everything to satisfy you. But as my tongue slides inside you and flicks at your clit, you turn the vibrator on. The second it touches the underside of my cock head, I know that it's only going to be 5 seconds before I cum, if not less. I can already feel my cock straining as my balls begin to tighten. Every muscle in my body begins to contract, and even my toes curl and my back arches. I push my face closer to you and increase the pressure with my tongue. Without pausing, I start to mumble that I'm going to cum, but I suddenly remember that you told me that's why you'd left the condom on. My body starts to wriggle as the eruption begins, but you're still my priority and I don't stop for even a second.

I feel you grind against me as you watch the condom fill up with my cum. You squeeze my balls with your other hand, pushing every single drop out. My orgasm has barely even finished when the sensitivity kicks in. I can't help but shake and writhe as I become immediately overwhelmed by the sensation.

"Ohhh, does that feel a little uncomfortable, pet?" you half moan, riding my face like your toy, "You better focus on satisfying me if you want it to stop! The sooner I cum, the sooner this ends!"

I can feel my cock beginning to go soft, which makes you turn the power up on the vibrator. You're not letting me get away with any of this post-orgasm torture, and there's nothing I can do about it. My tongue keeps sliding inside of you, flicking and rubbing your clit, and every now and again, I suck on your clit gently. Any time you need more pressure, I feel you pressing down on my face. My cock is now completely soft and incredibly sensitive when you start to slow down and lift yourself slightly off my face. You climb off the bed and walk through to the other room. As I lie there, my body still shaking as I attempt to catch my breath, I hear you pouring more wine. And after placing the glasses down on the side, you pull the condom off my cock. That alone makes me gasp from how sensitive my head feels.

"I have really enjoyed using you for my pleasure and entertainment," you tell me as you tie a knot in the condom. "Oh look, some of your cum spilled out when I took the condom off." You slide a finger over my cock and collect the cum on your finger. I instantly know what you're about to say. "Ohh, it's ok, sweetie. You're going to enjoy the taste, I promise!" and with that, you slide the finger into my mouth. The taste is unusual, but it isn't the first time that I've tasted my own cum.

You start to untie me so that I can sit up and enjoy the wine with you.

"Enjoy the wine! You deserve a break...because we're not finished yet, my pet! I'm only just getting started with you. Think of that as the warmup. And if you fail to meet my expectations in any way, I already know what your punishment will be!" Your eyes dart over to the full condom that is tied up and sitting on the side. "You better not disappoint!"