Teasing Our Imagination Pt. 02

Story Info
Goddess uses a game to teach her submissive a lesson.
6.2k words
4.49
7.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My shoes and socks are already off before the door closes behind me. I place my bag on the floor and take my jumper off, followed by my trousers and t-shirt. I know what's expected of me, and I waste no time following your instructions. Being in your presence in this familiar situation gets my blood pumping before anything has happened. I already feel myself growing increasingly submissive -- desperate to please you, entertain you, obey you, and do anything that will make you happy. And with only my underwear on, you take me by the hand and lead me through to the sofas in your living room.

"Kneel here!" you tell me, indicating to the cushion that is next to the sofa. And as you sit down, you pick up a bundle of small squares of paper. "Today, we are going to be playing a game involving different tasks and challenges. Some will be fun and some...not so fun."

You can see that I'm already becoming aroused -- the element of luck to our session makes me feel like anything could happen, and so you lean over to me with a smile, kissing me on the lips and sliding your tongue into my mouth as your fingernails trace down my chest and graze gently against the bulge in my underwear. I've noticed that you often galvanise on the slightest hint of submissive arousal. Smiling as my cock twitches, you return to explaining the game.

"The rules are simple! I will shuffle these pieces of paper and then turn over the top one to reveal a task -- some are punishments, some are challenges, and some are pleasurable. Successfully completing a task will give you one point. While failing a task means that not only do you not collect that point, but you lose one of your collected points. Does that make sense?"

"Yes Goddess -- the pieces of paper decide the tasks, and I get a point if I complete them, and lose a collected point if I fail. May I ask a question?"

"You may!"

"What are the points for, Goddess?"

"Good question!" you lift a folded sheet of paper, "On this piece of paper there is a list of possible endings to this game -- 14 in total and all about your orgasm. Some are pleasurable, some are uncomfortable, some are frustrating, and some are humiliating. For each point you have at the end of the game, you will be able to score off an option. With the options left, I will randomly select one. So, to ensure a happy ending, you need as many points as possible."

You place the piece of paper back down, ensuring that I can't sneak a peek at any of the possible outcomes.

"We won't waste any time! If you have questions, you may ask me. But if I have to explain anything more than once, you will be punished!" and with that, you begin shuffling the pieces of paper, lifting the top one to read, and grinning sadistically as you do, "Ohh, a punishment task to begin with: Balls flicked, slapped, pulled, and squeezed until Goddess is satisfied!" You place the card back into the bundle and shuffle them again. It seems that part of the fun is the risk that certain tasks can appear more than once.

You stand up, take me by the hand, and lead me to the hanging rope in the corner of the room. Without saying a word, you slide my underwear off, causing my cock to ping up with excitement. It's been a while since I last came and my cock is already sensitive and desperate. You lift my hands above my head and tie them to the rope. I can feel my body stretching slightly -- it's neither comfortable nor uncomfortable, but the slight stretch means that it's impossible for me to relax.

"Widen your stance," you tell me, and I spread my legs, "Wider! A little wider! Good! If your feet move any closer together during this task, you fail. You don't want to start the game with a loss, do you?"

"No Goddess!" I respond, my legs and body already feeling the strain -- I'm embarrassingly inflexible, and I worry that the discomfort from stretching might break me before the task even begins...But the arousal of feeling exposed and vulnerable in this way is making my aching cock twitch, and I can already feel the beads of precum beginning to form at the tip. Sometimes I wonder if other men leak precum as quickly and easily as I do. But before I can linger on that thought, you take immediate advantage of my exposed state by grabbing hold of my balls and squeezing and stretching them.

"Tell me, how long has it been since you last came?" you ask me, squeezing slightly harder as I think of an answer.

"About 10 days, Goddess!"

"Mmm, that explains why your balls are so full and heavy! Can you imagine how good it would feel to explode right now? To just let that hot, sticky cum ooze out your cock! To feel the release as those balls just empty all over my fingers and my floor!"

You let go of my balls and reach for your wooden spoon. It's my least favourite instrument for ball torture because even the lightest of hits feels like a punch. I look up at the ceiling to avoid knowing when the spoon will make contact -- knowing full well that I'll flinch if I see it coming. Wasting no time, you slap my balls firmly. My body tenses as I make every effort to keep my feet exactly where they are. Another harder hit makes my back curl as a gasp escapes my lips. My stomach muscles tense as my body instinctively tries to protect itself. You hit again, and again, and again, until I'm gasping. The strange thing about ball torture is that while you do feel it in your balls, the discomfort feels like it's in your stomach -- I feel slightly sick as the wooden spoon slaps against my balls again, and part of me isn't sure that I can take any more hits, and almost sensing my limit, you massage my balls a little to give me a break.

"I want you to choose -- partly because I know that you hate making any decisions. You can have 5 hits to the balls now and end the task OR I put 5 clothes pegs on your balls for the next 5 turns!"

I weigh up my options but quite quickly come to a decision. Possibly the quickest decision I've ever made!

"The 5 clothes pegs on my balls for the next 5 turns please, Goddess," I respond, still feeling the pain and discomfort from the previous hits. And you immediately reach for the pegs and place them firmly on my balls. The pain is uncomfortable but not unbearable. You walk over to the bundle of paper and lift the top one from the pile, clearly eager for another task.

"Ohh, a challenge task -- it looks like we need to keep you right where you are! This one says, withstand 10 VERY hard flogs to the ass. Thank Goddess after each one!" You walk over and pick up the flogger, smiling as you walk back towards me. "Turn around and point your ass towards me as much as you can!"

Before I'm fully turned around, the first strike cracks across my ass and I wince in pain, the air rushing through my lips.

"Thank you, Goddess!" I half moan as I try to compose myself. The second strike hits, followed immediately by the third and the fourth. My legs begin to shake as I anticipate the next hit. I can feel my ass cheeks glowing red already, as I thank you for each of the hits. The fifth and sixth hits are even more painful, and I find myself almost laughing at how unexpectedly tender my ass cheeks feel, not convinced that I'm going to be able to withstand another 4 strikes. I imagine that I'm laughing because the alternative is focusing on the pain and realising how overwhelming it is.

"Thank you, Goddess!" I moan, as my brain begins to go fuzzy from the endorphins. You do seven, eight, and nine in quick succession, grabbing my ass and massaging the cheeks as you listen to my whimper, "Thank you, Goddess!"

There's a pause in the hits, and while I haven't been counting, I'm sure that there are one or two hits left. I take a slow, deep breath in, and I try to compose myself. The burning sensation on my ass makes me think that I won't be sitting down comfortably for the rest of the week, at least.

"Are you ready for the final one, my pet?"

"Yes, Goddess!" I reply, sounding exhausted already!

I can't see you, but I can feel the muscles in my ass and legs tensing as I brace for the impact. My breathing is slow and short as I try to listen for any hint that I'm about to feel the crack of the flogger across my raw and sensitive ass cheeks. Just as I can feel myself starting to relax, the flogger makes contact with my skin, and I let out a noise that is half a moan and half a yelp. But the feeling of your hands against my skin as you rub my cheeks helps take my attention off the pain.

"Thank you, Goddess!" I let out, truly thankful that I managed to survive the final hit. It's not the first time that you've used the flogger on my ass...but it's definitely the hardest you've used it. And yet, there's part of my brain that wants to know how much harder I could have gone before giving up...but I choose not to share that thought with you.

"Such a good boy!" you tell me, making my brain feel all warm and fuzzy. Even though my cock has gone soft, there's a trail of precum dribbling down my leg as you untie my hands. "Let's hope this next one doesn't involve you being tied up like this again! On the plus side, you now have two points!"

You walk back over to the table, place the card into the deck, and shuffle all the pieces of paper together. Once again, you lift the top card off the pile and read it.

"Lucky you, it's a pleasure task this time! I'm going to sit on your face until I've had enough!"

I feel the blood rushing to my cock again as you guide me into the bedroom, push me onto my back, and climb over my face. Normally, you'd tie me to the bed for face sitting, but on this occasion, you waste no time in grinding your wet pussy down against my open mouth, and the smell and taste of your arousal make my heart race with excitement. I can feel my cock pulsing as I slide my tongue inside you. Just as I reach up with my hands to grab your thighs, you pin each of my arms to the bed.

"If you can't breathe...slap your thigh...and I'll give you...air!" you say, amid rhythmic grinding against my face. I make every effort to slide my tongue against your clit, working to flick, lick and press against it in time with your grinding. Whenever my tongue starts to ache, I suck and kiss your clit.

You press harder against my face, and I become aware that it's literally impossible for me to breathe -- but I don't stop licking and sliding my tongue inside you. My body twitches, but I hold out as long as I can to ensure that when I tap, it's definitely because I need air.

You press yourself down on my face even harder as your hips rock back and forth against me. I slap my thigh and you lift yourself, just briefly, so that I can gasp for air. And as you lower yourself back down, I thank you by working twice as hard to please you -- using the lack of air as a motivator to pleasure you as much as I can in short windows. And as your moans get louder and louder, one of your hands lets go of my arm and grabs hold of my balls, squeezing them tightly.

The unexpected sensation makes me gasp, and suddenly, I realise that I can't breathe. I frantically tap my thigh, and you lift yourself off me for no more than 5 seconds before grinding back down onto my face. And as your hand lets go of my balls and trails up my body, you dig your nail into my chest as you start to moan even louder. I can feel precum forming a puddle on my stomach as you press harder and harder against my face as your body twitches and spasms.

The grinding slows, and the pressure lifts slightly. I continue to massage your clit with your tongue, but I slow down to match your pace.

"I think that will do for now...Good boy! I think we can say that you've passed that challenge. 3 points!" you tell me, still allowing me to lick you gently as you slowly lift yourself off. You run one finger up the length of my shaft and my cock twitches desperately with excitement. I don't tell you, but that alone felt powerful enough to bring me close to the edge.

With your juices still wetting my face, and with the delicious taste still on my tongue, you take me back through to the other room. We've barely arrived when you lift the next piece of paper up and smile with excitement.

"Another challenge card! You must complete 50 squats in a row while I pleasure myself in whatever way I choose!"

You guide me into position before sitting back down on the sofa. As you reach for your vibrator and turn it onto the lowest setting, I position my feet into a good squat position.

"I want you to count out loud as you go. Make sure every single one is a proper squat! If I see any half squats, you will start again from 0! You may begin!"

Just as I begin to lower myself down for the first squat, my eyes completely focused on the vibrator, you stand up.

"Wait! I want to make this a little more challenging and frustrating!" you grab a scarf from the side and proceed to tie it around my face, blocking all light. "This way, you'll be able to hear me but won't be able to see a thing...Now you can begin!"

As I adjust myself back into position, my brain focuses on the hum of the vibrator and the tiny gasps that are already escaping your lips. I lower myself down slowly and then push myself back up, counting out loud as I go. The movement squashes my balls slightly, and I can already feel precum being pushed out the tip of my cock, even though I'm no longer hard as the blood is directed to my muscles.

"Turn around so that you're facing away from me," you say just after my 30th squat, turning the speed up on your vibrator. I can feel my legs beginning to tire -- not so much that I'm worried about completing the task, but the burn is certainly beginning to kick in.

As the blood flows through my lower body, I feel the rawness of my flogged ass cheeks begins to burn. I can feel a bead of sweat running down my face I focus on your moans as they grow louder and louder, and once again, I hear the vibrator being turned up another level. My cock stays semi-hard, but I know that there is precum trickling down my legs as a result of your moans -- I can feel it.

My mind keeps imagining what you must taste like right now. I picture the joy across your face and the sensitivity of your clit. I want so desperately to bury my face between your legs. My mind becomes so lost in thought that I almost lose track of which number I'm on -- luckily, it comes back to me.

"50!" I say, my legs wobbling slightly as I stand up straight. I'm not exhausted, but I'd have struggled to do any more. Once again, though, I can't help but imagine how I would have fared if you'd pushed me further. Could I have done another 10? Another 20? Where would my limit be? But since I'm blindfolded, all I can do is stand here and wait. And now that I'm not squatting, all the blood returns to my cock as each moan excites me more and more. I can hear your shallow gasps and can almost imagine the way that your muscles must be shaking. It's so frustrating to not be able to see you, but I'd be lying if I said that it didn't arouse me.

As the vibrator turns off, there is a moment of near-silence, where all I can hear is your breathing behind me. That's how I know that you're walking over to me. And then I feel your hands wrapping around my body from behind. One hand squeezes my ass, while the other squeezes my balls.

"Look at all this precum! You must be really desperate to cum, and I've barely touched your cock today!" I feel your fingers collecting the precum and then sliding into my mouth. "I want you to suck my fingers as if it was my cum on them!" And as I do exactly that, a little moan slips through both our lips. "And now I want you to suck them but imagine that it's a cock that is covered in my cum, and the only way you can taste me is to suck this cock!" I slide my mouth down your two fingers, licking and sucking as I do. I can still taste the sweetness of my precum as my lips move up and down your fingers.

As you slide your fingers out of my mouth you say, "Wait here while I check the next card! You now have 4 points! Such a good boy!"

The anticipation builds as I wait patiently. I can hear you giggling as you walk back over to me. Without saying anything, you lower me to the floor so that I am lying on my back. Your fingers run over my cock, making it twitch and ache.

"This is another challenge card...and it is certainly going to be a challenge! I am going to tease your body and cock for 10 minutes. I know that you're already close to cumming, so I will be gentle. Any time you get too close and need me to stop, you will say, "I can't handle it, Goddess!" and that way, I know to stop what I'm doing before you cum. However, every single time you say that phrase and I need to stop teasing you, there is a consequence -- the first is immediate, in that I will attach a clothes peg somewhere on your body. It might be your nipples, your tongue, your lips, your toes, or maybe I'll add another one to your aching balls..." You reach down with one hand and tug on some of the pegs on my balls as if I had forgotten that they were there, "...On top of that, I'll also be spanking or paddling you at the end for each use of the phrase. Does that all make sense?"

"Yes, Goddess!" I respond, taking in all the information. "So, I'm going to be teased and edged for 10 minutes but if I need to ask you to stop because I'm getting too close to cumming, you will be attaching a clothes peg somewhere on my body and then spanking or paddling me at the end for each time you needed to stop."

"Exactly, good boy! I understand that this will be a risky task since you're so built up, horny, and desperate to cum. I am going to be as careful as I can not to push you over the edge. When you use the phrase, I will stop immediately. And so, it is up to you to make sure you use it before you cum. If you do cum, we won't be stopping the game and you will be expected to lick up every single drop from my floor. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess!"

I feel you lowering yourself onto my face, and the smell makes my cock twitch with excitement. I can feel the pegs on my balls aching, and I realise that I have no idea how many turns we've taken. I can't help but hope that the pegs come off soon! But I welcome the distraction of being able to taste and lick your pussy. And I feel one wet finger gently rubbing the underside of my cock, right on the frenulum -- that sensitive spot. Hormones flood my brain as warm and pleasurable sensations wash through my body.

"I want your tongue to follow this pattern on my clit!" you instruct me, and so I match the speed and pressure. Unfortunately, I can already feel my balls beginning to tighten and I worry that even with this minimal amount of sensation, I'm not going to last very long. My brain is becoming overwhelmed as I try to match the speed of your finger with my tongue while remembering to breathe slowly so that my body doesn't get too excited. You taste so amazing that I can't help but grow more and more aroused. And as your finger speeds up its little circles just slightly, I feel the edge of orgasm approaching.

"I can't handle it, Goddess!" I say in a muffled voice as your body presses against my face. But your finger lifts off my cock and so I know you've heard me. My cock twitches and spasms in the air, and my balls tense up -- preparing themselves to release all the cum that's built up inside them. I feel a peg being attached to my left nipple as you press yourself back onto my face. You run your nails across my abdomen, making me squirm from how much it tickles, and then you play with my nipples a little as I tongue your clit with the same pattern as before.

You lift off me slightly and slide your fingers inside yourself, before lowering back onto my tongue. You use those fingers on my cock, and I feel you rubbing in little circles again as my cock presses against your fingers. The thought of your juice being used like lube on my cock doesn't help my composure. I can feel the warmth and it makes me imagine how amazing it would feel to slide my cock inside you...And so perhaps not surprisingly, I quite quickly find myself saying the phrase again.

12