Teasing Out Hypnosis Ch. 03

Story Info
His hypnotised grandmother gets kinkier...
11.3k words
4.41
13.7k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agatha rolled over with a moan, blinking slowly as sunshine streamed through the windows. It was the best kind of morning but not because it was light and airy in the bedroom, even with the touch of winter on the air, but because Steve, her grandson was there with her. He was all that she needed to feel safe and settled, even in her old age, though something had changed between them since he had moved in with her to attend college, working his way through his courses after his gap year. The time when he was away from her didn't seem to be of any importance in the sanctity of her mind but simply seeing his tousled hair on the pillow beside her was enough to soothe her back to sleep, sleeping in when, otherwise, she may have found herself up and scrabbling to rush through with a day that could come at its own pace.

Steve dictated what Agatha did and if he wanted to sleep in, well, that was just what the two of them were going to do. She smiled, eyes closing. Was that not what retirement was all about?

He'd shown her a softer way of being and a lighter way of living, something that she had never before quite imagined would be hers. Agatha's body was bigger than it used to be but it suited her well, her breasts heaving and sagging under their own weight, though to say that the rest of her body was chubby would have been a very polite way of putting it indeed. No, Steve made sure that she was well-fed at all times and she couldn't complain one bit about the way he treated her, letting him spoon her right there and then and grind his hard cock up between her legs, sliding slickly through the soaked, dripping lips of her pussy. It was always like that those days but the tuft of grey hair, a little wiry, at her crotch once again needed shaving or trimming down.

Although Agatha could have spent all day with Steve in bed, there were other things to be gotten on with and she let him rouse her when he was good and ready with his cock in her cunt, slamming her to a screaming orgasm that should have disturbed the neighbours if her house was not set away from them. But that was wrong, it should be Steve's house, everything for Steve, everything in her grandson's name. He was such a fine, young man and she had to do right by him, crying out his name over and over again as he ground and humped into her, her cries rising to the ceiling and even out the coldly cracked window, letting a whisper of a chill into the bedroom.

Despite how good her grandson was in bed with her, of course, there was still entertainment to be had with others and she sat cross-legged (the best she could) on the floor, a Scrabble board laid out before her and Steve. The twist was, however, that three of her friends were with them too and she giggled as they dug their hands into the cloth bag that contained chips with painted letters, the key components to the game that, truly, was ever so enjoyable with good company.

It was much more comfortable to be naked while playing the game though, the plush carpet tickling her backside as she squirmed in place, eagerly tipping forward over the board as her breasts swayed. They could not help it, of course, without a brassiere to keep them in check but Steve preferred her to be naked if he wasn't dressing her up in something fancy. Such a good boy he was to buy her such pretty new things! She'd have to give him some money next time she remembered to pass it on to him, just so he too could get something nice for himself, treating himself as well as he treated her.

"Oh, oh!"

Her friend, Sarah, grinned and fussed with her tiles, making a word that Agatha did not recognise, making her raise an eyebrow.

"What, pray tell, is that?"

Her voice warbled but, well, that was not entirely incredibility at how Sarah was concocting words and adamantly demanding that they be accepted into the Scrabble rulebook but partly due to the vibrator rammed up into her pussy. As much as she squirmed and pressed down on it, it wasn't going anywhere and neither did she want it to, though Agatha didn't know what she wanted in that regard either. It was right and it was wrong and it made it harder to play the game than ever, her fingers trembling as she tried to work the tiles, turning and turning them as even the letters that she'd known since she'd been a little girl no longer failed to make any sense.

"How is college going, Steve?"

Mai Ling smiled, though it was a wobbly sort of smile, her hips rising and falling, ploughing her pussy down on the vibrator as if it was the last thing in the world that she wanted her attention to rest with. But, in her case, it was not just a vibrator filling her tight pussy that she had to deal with but a plug in her anal passage too, filling her nicely and pressing up against the vibrator through the wall of soft, warm flesh between her pussy and backdoor entrance, a delectable sensation that she had not experienced before Steve had brought her into his fold. Her eyes narrowed almost to closing, the tighter features of her Asian heritage making her seem like she saw nothing when, really, she saw everything and personally felt that she experienced the world all the more powerfully from her slightly shorter, diminutive stature. She would always be the woman, the Mai Ling, that everyone looked to for advice, at the end of the day.

And just what was his fold? Agatha's eyes swept the room, the game board blurring and going out of focus as she tried to think clearly, tried to understand, tried to think of what was happening, whether it was right or wrong or something else entirely. It didn't matter though, like so much else in her life, something tugging on her mind as much as she tried to follow the silky thread through to sweet completion.

"It's going well," Steve said, smiling as he sat back against the sofa, enjoying the lower vantage point of seeing all four of them naked - as well he should! "We're starting a new course after Christmas and I'm sure it will be very interesting. But not as interesting as spending time with you ladies."

Oh, he was a suave one, a real gentleman! Agatha groaned and tried to say something but all that broke from her lips was another moan as her pussy clenched down on and rippled around the thick, pink vibrator, teasing her to completion. She could not remove it and yet it was there to stay, orgasm rising and thrumming through, making her lose track of where she even was in the game, casting a hand of tiles down in a clattering arc.

"Agatha!"

Her third friend - well, friend that was there at that particular time - went by the name of Yennifer, though there was some rumour in the grapevine that she had not always been Yennifer, which was strange enough in itself to know. She was dark-skinned though and gleamed with a shimmering glow that bragged of how well she looked after both herself and her body, something that Agatha could have been very jealous of even then. She moaned loudly though, not even trying to play the game that Steve had so very kindly set up for them, simply going through orgasm after orgasm on the vibrator that, at that moment, gave her so much pleasure that it was all she could do to cling tenaciously onto some minor sense of her own reality.

Yennifer groaned. She couldn't stop Agatha from crying out in pleasure and the rest of them could do nothing either, moaning and grunting thickly, saliva pooling at the back of their mouths so that they didn't quite manage to enunciate correctly. Agatha whimpered but another orgasm rippled through her as she managed the word, 'ELEGANT', for a triple word score, but not even the fact that she'd just gone and won herself the game was enough to ease her down from the peak of a high that exploded through her body, pulsating and driving and claiming her mind as if it had never been snatched up and away before.

She was lost and she never again wanted to be found, drifting and floating, shared laughter ringing in her ears, her friends tipping and swaying, talking to Steve about college, his courses, what the food in the school canteen was like. It was a cafeteria now, she should have said, but her pussy clenched and squeezed down on the vibrator as if it was trying to pull it deeper still up into her body, needing it and wanting it all. She had to climax and she had to let it come, screaming and howling and letting her grandson's arm go around her, just so that she had something to anchor her in place while she climaxed, writhing and twisting, although she didn't really move all that much at all. It just felt like she did.

"Is there a pot of tea on, grandmother?"

Steve spoke formally but it was hard to say anything against that when she cried out in pleasure again, pointing shakily to the kitchen, though it was hardly as if Steve was going to get up and fetch it. That was for her to do.

Yes... Yes, all for her, only her. She had to do it all, to please Steve, to do good for Steve, something about him making her eager to please him, to look out for him, though she could not explain to even herself just how their relationship had ended up like that. Wobbly on her legs, she swayed and stumbled to the kitchen in her bare feet, holding the vibrator up inside her with one hand. Yet she could not bring everything back with only one hand and had to clench down as hard as she possibly could so as not to let the toy drop from her during the progress of her return, lips pressed together even as another orgasm teased through her, skin glowing passionately.

"Ah... Oh... Ohhh... Here you gooo!"

That wasn't what she'd meant to say or how Agatha had wanted to say it but it would have to be all well and good as she set down the tray of tea and cups, the light china that Steve seemed to like, though it was not her rose-patterned set. It didn't matter. Something pushed the thought from her mind even as the vibrator inside her switched up into overdrive, the controller in Steve's hand - of course, she knew about that - helping him tease her so beautifully and wonderfully.

Some part of her mind, however, would not quite let go of the memory of that rose-patterned tea set, the little sauces and cups and pot that were so daintily delightful. That hadn't come out since he'd moved in with her and her heart burned for it, wanting it even then, though not even Agatha could have explained why she wanted it all so badly at that particular moment in time. For heaven's sake, it was just a tea set, after all - what importance could that hold for anyone?

Closing and unclenching a fist, she tried to focus on the game, the words and letters blurring before her eyes, crisscrossing the board. What were they doing? And why did she feel so strange, like she wasn't even really present there? The doorbell bid Steve to answer and he passed by her with a hand brushing her head, the grey locks of hair hanging shimmering and straight down to her shoulders. It was normally curly and wafty... So, why was it different?

Fight back... The thought rose up through a cloud of passion, Agatha's lips parted. Could she do that? Was there even anything for her to fight back against? She could not tell and squirmed on the vibrator, watching her friends, the rise and sway of their tits even making her come to a greater high, heart pounding, the din of blood against her eardrums driving her to deafness.

"Hey, Steve."

Her grandson smiled, though she couldn't see which of his friends he'd brought over, not that it really mattered. They were all one and the same and they all had the same likings too, everyone getting on very well. But the way that the men stalked into the living area and seated themselves on the sofa behind her and her friends set her hackles up, back stiffening, though the dildo inside her throbbed up hard and ready, the pulsing of the vibrations almost like that of a real cock in the headiness of it all.

No... No, there was no sense in doing something silly, she decided, slipping back down softly into the game at hand, enjoying herself. Whatever she'd thought she needed to fight against didn't truly exist and it had been very silly, so very silly, of her to think that she needed to in the first place. Maybe she just wasn't getting enough sleep?

The vibrator inside her, however, would be more than enough to wake her up in that case and she cried out passionately, tipping to all fours, Steve and his friends seated with smirks on their faces, controlling everything. Any semblance of playing the game or continuing anything like conversation went straight out the window as they wrecked the board, every one of the ladies twisting and contorting, trying to do everything they possibly could to grind those toys deeper and deeper up inside them.

Agatha needed it all as much as them too - Yennifer and Mai Ling and Sarah. They were the ladies, the friends, that had always been there for her and she couldn't have left them out of her life if she'd been ordered to, the bond that they shared surpassing all else. They would be there for her, her good friends, though she couldn't remember all of the things that they'd experienced. Her head greyed out, fog sweeping through, curling around her mind. What had they done? Had she really been friends with them for that long, after all?

But she knew them and it was Sarah's moan of pleasure as she slipped down onto her side, leaning heavily on the sofa, that made her forget all of that, humping and grinding, a whimper on her lips. She needed it and rocking down on the toy was all she wanted, her grandson on the sofa with Steve controlling just how the vibrator acted inside her. She knew his name, his name was Trevor, but the eyes of everyone on her was all that she wanted and craved, on public show and exhilarating in it. It was not as if she could not see those around her but that she wanted them all to press in all the nearer to her, demonstrate their lust, passions rising with the thrum of her orgasm.

The grandsons... Steve, of course, and Mai Ling's son, Cheet, was there too, smiling slyly as if he knew something she didn't. She didn't like that about him but, well, he was Steve's friend too. And who was the other one, the dark boy that was lanky and tall... Mark, was it? Mark, it had to be Mark. Steve and Mark and Cheet and...Trevor, yes, Trevor. She could not forget Trevor, the men bearing different nationalities, bar Trevor and, of course, Steve too, alike and different in their studious demeanour at the same time. Agatha groaned, lips parting. They must all have been working so hard at their studies that they just needed to let off a bit of steam!

It was the pulse and vibration in each and every one of the elderly ladies, however, that was the true control of the situation at hand. They set them all to vibrate in a cycle, trembling and pulsating, a feeling of helplessness washing over all of them. They could have moved, of course, and yet they couldn't get the thought into their heads, teasing their limbs into action, shifting and grinding, passion thrumming through. Even Agatha was gone in the moment, moaning loudly, leaning back against the sofa and Steve's legs, her grandson reaching down to fondle her breasts.

And, oh, how there was a lot of them to fondle, a squeeze and a grope simply not enough for him to take and abuse from her in the moment. She didn't see it as abuse, of course, her drama and lust allowing her to push on, growling in the back of her throat as if, even then, Agatha thought that she deserved more. There was something more that he had for her, something that he wasn't giving her, something that he could be giving her if only he loved her, his dear, old grandmother, enough. But what was it?

His fingers dug into her tits, lavishing attention on them, and even that nuance of angst and frustration in her heart was lost in the course of yet another orgasm, squirming and grinding down, lips parted in passion that simply could not and would not be contained. She didn't know what on earth she would do if she had been asked to contain it, heat rippling through her skin, flushing her bare tits under his grasping, groping touch, yet it was not her battle to fight as she panted hotly, lips a little too dry and yet still parted for his attention.

Everything she did and was, of course, was all for his attention. That was all she was there for, everything for him, though she was the one who felt, still, that she had to do everything. What was up with that? She murmured under her breath, chest wobbling, though his hands were there to steady her breasts. How thoughtful of him, how kind of her grandson to do that for her. He really was always thinking of her even though it seemed like her mind didn't know where to go or what to do, yet not only at that moment in time.

One orgasm after the other and a distinct lack of conversation was how the rest of the afternoon and even into the early evening was to progress, none of the ladies concerned as to how their stamina kept them going on and on. It was Steve, of course, that made it possible for them and just another reason that they all had to get down on their knees and thank him, though that was something too that would not come until his influence extended over them again, teasing them into position, warmth radiating through.

Yet it would not go on forever as Steve's attention was fickle and, well, the world being his plaything afforded him so many opportunities that he sometimes did not know what to do next. But Agatha didn't know that. All she needed to know was how her breasts felt in his hands, how he squashed them together, tweaked her nipples, sending little, rippling waves of pleasure through her body. Agatha moaned, unaware of anything that was going on around her, pleasure radiating through, ecstasy rising like the pump of blood through her body. The sounds of her pleasure were echoed through the room and she twisted, trying to get closer to Steve, clawing at him, his clothes, begging for more even though her words were lost in her cries of delight.

An afternoon of ecstasy and an afternoon of bliss. What more could Agatha have wished for with Scrabble scattered across the floor?

If only she knew then what more delights that Steve had in mind for her.

*

Steve smirked as the others left, the guys from college that had become his friends mainly because, well, they had grandmothers in the same city. And, for what he wanted to do to his new local area, that was more than enough for him to bring them under his wing, tweaking and twisting their minds enough for control, the luxurious teasing of hypnosis. Of course, they wouldn't know that they were hypnotised as they slung their legs over their bikes, what they'd brought around after he'd ensured that the ladies, the grandmothers, were set up playing Scrabble as he wanted them to be. It had all been staged entirely for his pleasure and the afternoon was not something that he could have said could have gone any better than it had already.

The men, Trevor and Mark and Cheet, all wore leathers, though their grandmothers were naked bar their leather boots, which was all that Steve had deemed they needed. Perhaps it was reckless but - aha! He had something in mind for that, something that he would be able to pull off well enough, demonstrating for them how he could sit on his own bike (even though it was mostly something that still belonged to Agatha) with his cock inside her pussy. He only had to pull his jeans down far enough to show off his cock, hard already, to get it inside her but he'd ensured that his friends too had custom leathers that let their dicks out easily, which was all the better for their pleasure.

Agatha groaned as he ground up inside her and, as she was, of course, still naked too, he took the chance to grope and squeeze her tits, rolling and massaging them, letting her nipples poke up against his fingers. With the cool lick of the breeze, it was easy enough for them to perk through his fingers, teasing and enticing, making him want to drag Agatha back inside as soon as possible, even though he could have had her right then and there. He wanted to take her properly though, to cover her like his body was supposed to be on top of her, groaning and humping, grinding up deep as her juices flowed out even over his legs and the seat of the motorbike.