Teasing Out Hypnosis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're coming this way."

And, oh, she should have known that she had to, that there was nothing she could have done to strain back against him. There was only Steve and only his will, a man who had to be obeyed at all costs and, well, he was the one cost above all else in the world. She smiled faintly, trepidation and anger slipping away, though it would remain locked up in the pit of her soul to rear its ugly head on the course of another day, anger bristling where it could be secured.

Yet what was locked up could be unlocked too and Steve should have done well to recognise that. Alas, he was a young man and it was hardly usual to receive any course of tutelage in the fine art of mind control, leaving its application to clunky, stranger means that did not always go with the delicacy of the mind.

Still, as it was, it was the best situation that Steve could have hoped for as she walked more amenably by his side, close enough that he could keep an eye on her, which was more than both reasonable and needed.

"Oh, wait..."

Chuckling, he slapped his forehead lightly with the palm of his hand as if he'd forgotten something. Of course, it was a ploy for he would not have expected her to ride the rollercoaster in her current state, as nice as it would have been too to see her grey hair whipping and floating about her should as the wind and tipping of gravity took their toll on both her and her body.

"I'm cold," she said, reminding him of his purpose, even if indirectly. "Steve, my chest..."

A hand went to her breast, making it all the more difficult to realise why he was there and why he wanted to concentrate, why he wanted to cover up her beautifully thick, wanton body. It was wrong, that's what it was, but she needed something to go with the boots too, something that would protect her while he had his fun exactly where he wanted and needed to be. Sighing lightly, he ran his fingers back through his hair, though mussing it up only earned him a faint look from her, Agatha not even finding the energy in herself to say anything more. Her fight had gone and all was back the way he needed it to be as he folded her hand almost tenderly in his, bringing it up to his chest as he smiled down at her.

"Of course, you are," he said smoothly. "I can fix that."

It was not needed but he wouldn't have wanted her to go up there without at least a little more protection to cover her - that was why, of course, he had her ride the bike with his cock rammed up inside her pussy, of course. Even there, in public, his shaft throbbed to attention, rising up against the front of his leathers and forming a smooth bulge, although the fabric was tougher than denim for the needed reasons of protection. It was still an erotic shape, however, and the zip that concealed his shaft could be tugged down at a moment's notice, which was all he really needed from any clothing at all, really.

What more could a man like him want?

Looking around, he shoved his hands into his pockets, lips pressed together. Who to choose, who to choose? There were plenty of people bustling around, all wrapped up in their own lives, but he had to find someone who was close to Agatha in size, someone who could practically slip into her skin as if they were one and the same.

"Ah - you!"

He reached for the woman, the same height but with dark hair pulled back in a ponytail, while Agatha clutched at her arms, holding her body as she, quite literally, shivered. Her nipples perked up and Steve growled under his breath, encasing the stranger in his control, his whispered commands all she needed to know what the one in charge wanted her to do.

"Strip down - give your clothes to my grandmother." He smiled, eyes dancing eerily. "She's cold."

It was not that he really cared all that much for Agatha but, oh, there was sensuality to flexing his control and his power too, the sense of gaining something regardless of how he was presenting himself right there and then. The stranger didn't need to mean anything to him and she would serve her purpose nonetheless, taking off her jacket, her blouse, her skirt - everything had to go! That was what the master, Steve, had ordered her to do and she could only see him as a man in authority, a man who was making a very reasonable demand of her. Her mind swirled in a blank swathe of fog as he flexed his power, encasing her completely, smirking madly as article after article of clothing was passed to his grandmother.

"Dress yourself," he said to Agatha, just to make sure that she knew what was happening there too. "After all... I wouldn't want you to be cold."

If he'd known how fun it could be to control strangers too - not just people he had a personal stake and gain in - he would have done it more and more often too! It was oddly erotic to see the strange woman naked before him, her chubby body and curves a feast for his eyes, nipples tweaking up in the chill of the cold air. Agatha was most certainly right on that regard too: it was cold.

Oh, the power - the power was something that he needed to make his own, to use and abuse while he got away with nothing short of murder out there in public. He could have everyone around him naked, if he so chose, and doing anything he wanted, though not even Steve knew how far his hypnosis reached, if he could be so bold as to call it that. He wasn't actively hypnotising anyone with an object or repetition but it was something that brought them under his spell as if he was in one of those fantasy worlds that he'd spent so many hours reading about when he'd been younger, hiding the fiction within his textbooks so that his mother would not be suspicious.

And it was the very best fantasy of all to laugh and drink in the sights before him with his eyes alone, letting them roam her body, all that she had to offer, Agatha dressing, though that was less arousing. Her leather boots were all well and good but he did like his woman to wear something sexier than what had been made available to her at that point, even though he would just have to work with what he had. Maybe in the future, he would parade her down the street, making her strip and change clothes with every person that she met, every woman that came their way just to see their bodies, to abuse them with his eyes and the vulnerability of their bare expanses of flesh...

Steve shivered, fingers tingled, muscles trembling. It was a good thought. A very good thought, in fact.

He'd have to remember that one.

Agatha clothed herself bit by bit, soothing the chill of goose pimples from her skin, rippling across her aged flesh. She was tender in the best of ways, her skin soft and supple from the myriad of creams that she applied for the betterment of her body, maintaining all she could for the sake of, well, nothing. But it had made her feel better before and the look on Steve's face when he stroked her soft, pliable skin too made her heart turn over in the best of ways, though she was grateful too for the clothes. With her body covered, even a brassiere that didn't fit all that well cupping her breasts, loose enough so that hands could slide under and into it, she was finally ready to do as Steve wanted. One little ride on a rollercoaster could not be that bad, surely?

"You're done here."

The stranger walked away, though no one would know just what would become of her as he took Agatha up to the rollercoaster, handing over the tickets that would permit them to ride. Of course, he could have gotten on either way but he wanted to do things right, to go through the motions, to take all the steps he needed to in order to re-live the best part of his childhood, back when he'd been innocent. He didn't much feel at all innocent anymore as he waited anxiously, shifting his weight from foot to foot, heart pounding in his chest, but the warmth of Agatha against his side, standing very close with the aroma of her flowery, soft perfume tickling his nose, was all he needed to settle and wait, albeit impatiently.

She didn't know what she was doing as she slipped into the carriage, the belt fastening over her, though there was something warm behind her, taking up space between her body and the back of the seat. It was something that, really, the person attending the ride should have seen to but that would have required them to care a little more about health and safety than they actually did - at least enough to be able to push their way through Steve's control. And no one was, quite yet, strong enough to wriggle through his net, at least to his knowledge, letting him go on just as he pleased.

For he'd never had any intention at all of riding the rollercoaster just like anyone else with his hands thrown in the air and it was a pretty good thing indeed that they had come across a tamer sort of ride than the huge theme park 'coasters that were now ever so popular. No, those would not have been ones to tweak and wriggle the safety measures on, as not even Steve wanted to plummet to any kind of untimely death in the name of a sexual high, smirking as he fit into the space, the bar of the carriage coming down neatly over Agatha's lap.

Stopping the attendant with a hand on the young man's arm, Steve could barely keep his grin off his face.

"Do you have a penknife on you?"

That wasn't something he should have been taking on a rollercoaster either but, well, it wouldn't need to go very far. As nicely as the skirt Agatha had been wearing fit her, it was too tight down the backs of her legs to allow him easy access even in such a position. And it was that access that he needed to establish before even the carriage moved off from the 'station' where it was temporarily parked, waiting for other guests too to get onto the rollercoaster. They would not ride along and, truly, neither would Steve have wanted to, taking more pride in putting on a show to both deserving and what he deemed to be undeserving eyes than ever before.

The penknife was procured and a slit in the back of her skirt was all that was needed as, of course, he hadn't bothered letting her put on underwear. Those were left in the fairground somewhere, back near the entrance to the rollercoaster platform, though that was none of his concern anymore. The clean-up crew, surely, could make do with that and make good with what they had to sort things like that out and he wasn't going to worry as his hard shaft was once again freed, slipping back into his grandmother where it belonged. Brushing through her pussy-lips, it teased into her cunt, her sex already wet and sloppy with her arousal, and he groaned as he sank deep, letting her sit all the way down on his lap as the belt and the bar securing them in place rocked down another notch for safety. There was nothing safe, however, about what he was planning to do there.

The carriage rattled into life, the rollercoaster rumbling beneath them, around them, the two of them just hoping against hope that everything would go off without a hitch. His control did not mean that Agatha was not worried about what was happening, what would occur there, the height making her grip the bars, even reaching back to grasp at Steve, his arms holding her in some manner of stability. Of course, in such a position, he wasn't interested in, per se, holding her against him but there very much was the option of slipping his hands up under her blouse, her brassiere offering him absolutely no resistance at all.

Agatha groaned, the rollercoaster ascending, tracks rattling under them, a mixture of metal and wood that, under other circumstances, would have been pleasing to the ear. It was an old-fashioned build but one that had truly stood up to the test of time and she leaned back into her grandson as her breasts tingled, the swathe of sensation pressing up on her mind, overcoming her own nerves. Worry had no place in either her head or her heart as she groaned deep in the back of her throat, rolling her head back onto his shoulder, letting his body take hers in the most carnal and intimate way possible.

It was just how it was all meant to be, her pussy closing and rippling around his cock as if she was trying to seal it away, deep up within her snatch. She needed it all and he would give it all to her, whimpering softly against the back of her head, lips in her grey hair and brushing in closer to her ear. His cock pulsed within her and she needed that too, grunting and groaning, losing his sense of reality as anxiety clamoured with sexual excitement, the clamour of both coming together better than even she could have imagined.

It was all she wanted, all she needed, all she'd never before thought of. But it was Steve who brought the new into her life, the weird and the wonderful, everything that she'd ever wanted and so very much more, pleasure reaching a roaring high as the rollercoaster finally reached the first height and ascent. It was a moment that she would remember forever as his cock erupted within her in a slew of cream, flooding her cunt in the very best of ways as they, finally, plummeted.

If she screamed, her cry was whipped away on the wind, Steve groaning as he climaxed, intent only on how her muscles teased his length, coaxing him to climax so much that he almost felt that he was cumming repeatedly, though it was just the pleasure of it all coming to a head. The wind roared in his ears, whipping away any lingering moisture that may or may not have been present on his face, lips parted, a cry on his lips, eyes wide and glorious in all that they saw. The world tipped around him, the slant of the rollercoaster sending them hurtling around the track, the jolt and grind of the carriage rattling down and along at a furious pace making him feel as if he was thrusting and pounding into her, his shaft driving up as deep as he could have ever wanted it.

And, although the rollercoaster threw them from one side to the other, forcing them to cling both to one another and the bars for some sense of stability, although it was a ride designed to elicit a sense of adrenaline, of losing control. Steve wasn't one for, right then and there, not being in control, though he felt as if he was as he ground into his grandmother, seduced by the heat of her pussy, the ripple and massage of her cunt all he wanted. He wouldn't have wanted to stay in such a rattling, jolting moment forever but it was a time that he would live again later when he remembered it in bed with his grandmother. He would remember just how he slammed lightly into the side of the carriage, whimpering softly, his cum sloshing from her, an oozing drool that even soaked into Agatha's skirt and slickened its way across the plastic seat of the rollercoaster.

Yet there was a lot to be said for living in the moment too as he squeezed and massaged her tits, groping and teasing, trying to clumsily glean every last touch of pleasure that he could get from the moment at hand. The track tilted, rising up and up and up and over, corkscrewing gently through a loop, though it was small enough that they were not left weightless for more than a moment. And yet that was another moment that he felt his balls churning, seeming to tighten up closer to his body, his seed flowing and flowing, painting him as every last bit the virile god that he thought he was.

He was power. He was not a god but he was better than that, for he actually had an influence down on earth and, so far, he had not found a limit to his power. It could be limitless! That could mean anything, absolutely anything, for him and Steve howled out his delight in a feral, broken cry, heart pounding, sweat beading on his forehead. Damp patches rose in his excitement beneath his arms but such a crude notion of lust was not something that he was going to worry about in the heat of such a moment, whimpering and panting, though the majority of his breath was whipped away on a wind that was solely caused by the passage of their carriage.

Agatha did not know whether she was climaxing or not, though every last bit of the pleasure was all the same to her, rising and falling, shifting and undulating, taking her to deeper pits of pleasure than ever before. Was it the excitement or the nerves - or perhaps the adrenaline? It didn't matter, nothing mattered besides his cock rammed up inside her, everything where it belonged. She would be a very happy woman indeed if she never had to feel her pussy empty from her grandson's cock, leaving his hot length right up where it belonged. It always belonged there, yes, so deeply, passionately, hotly, the length of fuck-meat that she desperately craved, her desire for him rising more and more.

But not even Agatha could explain why she craved her grandson so much and why that was all okay to her - her mind didn't even know it was wrong! - why his fat cock made her want it all. She yearned for it, grinding back on him as the rollercoaster ascended once more, hurtling them towards a peak from which they would slow and then, finally, tip over the edge to drive down to the base of the ride again. There was much left to come but what neither of them knew was that they had shot through the station once already, sending them around the ride for a second time, letting Steve fuck her as much as he wanted to, the suspension as they floated into both the belt and the bar for a fraction of a moment, weightless in the moment of inertia, cum splattering, teasing off into the bars and structure of the track itself.

No one would know what had happened there but Steve and Agatha would be able to take their pleasure nonetheless, whimpering, his lips on her cheek, seeking out her lips even though he couldn't quite get around to them. That was okay though, for there was so much more for them to take, Steve half-sliding to one side as she sat with a leg on either side of one of his, ground down as deeply as possible. She wouldn't have wanted it any other way as he squeezed and hefted up her tits, not even holding onto the bar while he placed the responsibility of such stability and safety in her hands once again - just as he did when they were on the motorbike.

It was the final loop, however, that was the best for them, the turning upside down, the rising passion, crying out and climaxing in unison. He didn't know how far his shout of ecstasy travelled but it was all that he could have possibly wanted, gasping and panting as if he'd won a race, his heart beating so quickly that it was but one blur of a pulse. He needed to rest but he could not as his neck ached from trying to stabilise his head, howling and grinding, the slickness of her pussy intoxicating to such a degree that even in a less adrenaline-fuelled predicament, he just would not have been able to hold back.

All Agatha knew, however, was the rise and fall of pleasure, how it called her into her arms over and over again, moaning and groaning, her lips closing and opening. There were no words to come from her mouth though, passion driving her forth, safe in the hold of his arms, his hands on her tits doing all that she needed to hold her right there, right where she needed to be.

Her Steve would keep her safe. He'd do everything for her.

And that was just why she needed to be in his control.

The thought was not one that would return to her but a moment of fear could end up in revelation, even though the truth of it all would never again come to the forefront of her mind. She would never truly understand what she was pushing back against, what she was clamouring for, just how much her life had changed so that she no longer really had a say in anything at all that happened. But it was okay - really, it was. Steve would be able to look after her and he would do everything for her, even though she would do so many things that, even in her sane mind, she never would have ever even considered undertaking with her husband.