Teasing Poor Billy

Story Info
Recent college grads tease a boy & leave him w/ blue balls.
1.7k words
3.99
13k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story occurred a number of years ago when I was recently out of college and working as an intern trying to land a full-time job. My husband and I met in college a couple years before, yet we had a couple years apart to "sow our oats" before settling down together. I'm a short Asian gal and have been told I have an exotic look with a delicious body (If I do say so myself) and a great sense of humor.

One night I was home alone watching TV when my phone rang, it was Karen, a good friend and one of my college roommates. She called to tell me that Billy, a guy we both went on a couple dates with while we were in school, and I had once slept with had just left her condo. She said he stopped by for a visit and tried to get into her pants.

She told me she teased him, and we both had a laugh at the way she teased him because it was one of ways, we both used to tease guys back in college. She said after a long make out and heavy petting session she had him kneel down in front of her to please her orally and then she gave him a long, slow, soft hand-job, which unfortunately for him, she decided not to finish. She said she told him she changed her mind about fooling around with him and sent him away only about two or three strokes from blowing his load.

I got quite a laugh from this because it was one of my favorite ways of teasing a guy; I know the frustration and torment a slow hand-job can cause a boy. We laughed at the thought of poor, horny Billy home alone engaged in a frustrating jerk-off session to relieve his swollen and denied blue balls.

About that time my doorbell rang so I hung up with Karen to answer the door. To my surprise, it was Billy. It didn't take long for me to figure out why he was at my door, or what he had on his mind. Although I had given him my sweet little puss-puss once before, I was not about to do it again, besides this was the perfect opportunity for me to have a little fun with him. He was unaware that I knew of his "need" and "desperation" plus I also knew there was no way he had time to go home and take care of his "problem."

I invited Billy to come in and visit so he came in and sat on the sofa and I purposely sat in the chair directly across from him. Since I was home alone relaxing for the night I was dressed in a short terry-cloth robe without any underwear on. He seemed a bit nervous and flustered and I assumed it was due to the lingering effects of the unfinished hand-job Karen had just given him.

While he attempted some small talk, I deliberately allowed my legs to slowly spread open as I innocently watched him try to get a peek up my robe. I pretended to twist around in my chair to get comfortable, permitting him a tantalizing glimpse of my sweet little puss-puss, which was the basis of poor Billy's problems. I made him beg for it the first time I gifted him with the goodies, and I knew he would do so again, only this time the results would be different for the poor boy.

The little glimpse of my hot, little pussy quickly got him on the subject of sex. To my secret amusement he began bad-mouthing cockteasers without admitting he had just suffered at the hands of one. To shake him up a little I told him that sometimes I could be a bit of a cock-tease and that I resented his remarks. I told him if he couldn't accept the fact that he couldn't sleep with every woman he wanted, it was just his tough luck. We debated the issue a little while and I allowed my legs to part some more revealing my wet and taunting pussy to him which caused me to giggle when I caught him staring at it.

Soon Billy asked me to sit on the sofa with him. I gave him a really good look as if to consider his request and eventually I got up and sat next to him. Almost immediately he began to kiss my neck and ears while his hands were all over me and he even tried to put them under my robe. I pushed him away and scolded him and told him he'd have to stop grabbing me if he wanted to stay. I then told him to put his hands at his sides or he'd have to leave.

Once he calmed down and put his hands at his sides as I told him to do, I reached over and slowly unzipped his pants. To my amusement out popped his horny cock which caused me to laugh and him to groan in frustration. To my delight Karen had done an outstanding job of teasing him; his cock was still hot to the touch and throbbing noticeably with a big drop of pre-cum on the head of his hard shaft. I could tell his balls were aching, so I toyed with them gently with my fingers and then cupped them in my hand as if weighing them.

After playing with his balls a little while I started to softly and lightly rub his throbbing cock focusing on the sensitive underside of the head. Billy sighed and moaned saying "YES, OH YES, that feels soooo gooood, OH MY GOD, YES.....!! as a steady stream of pre-cum started to steadily flow out of his cockhead while I continued to tease his purple throbbing cock. I continued my tease with a slow loose two-fingered hand-job, just to see how close he was to the edge. I ignored the pumping of his hips and added a finger every few minutes until my whole hand was involved in the gentle tease. I continued to keep my fingers in a loose grip around his shaft causing him to moan in frustration and hump his hips involuntarily up into my hand hoping for more friction.

Soon Billy was moaning and humping his hips up and down in frustration and only a stroke or two away from shooting his well-teased load. He groaned loudly as I took my soft hand off his cock and he began to absent mindedly hump the empty air above his crotch. I then gently reached out and pushed his hard erection down placing it back in his pants and tugged the zipper up.

Somehow, he mistakenly took this as a signal to remove his pants, so he stood up and started to push them down, but I stopped him when they were at his ankles. My robe was completely open by now as he looked at my moist pussy lips with glazed eyes and I told him there would be no pussy for him from me tonight.

He quickly got on his knees and begged and pleaded me for some relief so I told him I would consider it if he licked my puss-puss a little. Without hesitation he put his head right down in my crotch and started licking my hot little pussy like crazy with amazing passion and I came again and again, and it felt so good. Then when I had had enough, I pushed him away with my foot saying that was enough for now.

He longingly looked up at me on his knees with his hard cock bobbing straight out in front of him and again begged me for some relief and I said I might let him have some if he kissed my feet. He quickly lowered his head and began to kiss and lick my little tootsies with an amazing amount of desire. Eventually he looked up at me for approval and I laughed as I told him that I was sorry but there would absolutely be no pussy for him since I never gave him permission to lick my toes, I told him I only gave him permission to kiss my toes. Besides I said I was dating a guy I was fairly serious about, and I had already done way too much with him and intended to remain true to my new boyfriend.

Billy groaned loudly in frustration and got up off his knees with his swollen cock bobbing wildly in front of him he sat back down on the sofa next to me. His face was as red as his swollen and dripping cock. My robe was still wide open, and he gazed over at my body with lustful eyes. He asked me if I could at least finish the hand-job that I had been giving him and I giggled teasingly and told him that I didn't want to clean up the mess and that I was tired and ready for bed.

By now, I knew poor Billy's denied and horny cock was driving him crazy with pent up sexual frustration and I wasn't all that surprised when he asked if he could at least jerk-off in front of me which caused me to laugh, and I told him I didn't think it was appropriate for him to jerk-off in my house. As Billy sat there, I let my tits bob and sway before his eyes while I reached for my glass of water on the table in front of him allowing my robe to open fully and my hard nipples to rub against his leg.

Eventually he stood up from the sofa, pulled his pants up from his ankles and awkwardly stuffed his stiff cock back into his pants causing me to giggle at his predicament. He then walked out the door without another word and a huge bulge in the front of his trousers. I wondered if he could make it all the way home before he pulled over to the side of the road to jerk-off to relieve himself.

The poor boy I thought, it just wasn't his day. I knew I could've milked his big horny load by just dropping my sweet little puss-puss on him for one stroke but that would've violated my own rules against granting relief to a well-teased boy.