Teasing Raine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't want one. Too much trouble. The ones my age have too much baggage. The younger ones just want stability, and the really young ones want too much money. I'm not rich enough to be anyone's sugar daddy."

She was quiet for a moment as she considered what I'd said. "Don't you get lonely?"

"How could I? I have you guys to keep me company."

"That's not what I meant. Don't you get...you know..."

I did know. And I did get...you know... but I wasn't going to let this one go without at least one more dig. "Why, sweetie, I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Grampa!" She hated it when I didn't give her what she wanted. "You do too know what I mean."

I just stared with as blank an expression as I could muster. It was hard not to laugh.

She sighed. "Well, I do."

"You do what?"

"Get...you know..." she cast her eyes toward her lap. Oh! She was throwing the hail Mary of teases. She wanted me to blush. To get flustered. Well, I couldn't give her the satisfaction.

"Shorts?" I answered.

"Grampa..." she looked again, this time she added a wave of her hand toward her crotch.

"Legs?"

"Oh! You are too much!" She jumped up and stepped in front of my recliner. Since I was reclined, she was still a few feet away, but she reached to the side and flipped my recliner's handle, popping me up suddenly. In seconds, she leaned in so that her face was inches from mine.

"May I help you?" I quipped.

"You know what I mean," she whispered, her breath a warm moist breeze wafting across my face.

"Why, Raine, are you telling me that you get horny?"

"No, Grampa. I'm telling you that I am horny. Like all the time."

Okay. She wins. I couldn't come up with a witty retort to that. But I also couldn't admit defeat. "And, uh, what do you do about that, then?"

"I have Ryan. But sometimes, he doesn't really do it for me, you know?" Her proximity was affecting me. She had her hands on the armrests of my chair, which had her leaning over my lap, her breasts, unencumbered by any form of restraint, swinging in her halter. I swear I could almost smell the pheromones from her sex.

"Well, no, I don't know. Tell me."

"I could show you..."

Okay, was she bluffing? No way my eighteen-year-old granddaughter was seriously trying to seduce me. But if I called her bluff, that would cross a line that can't be crossed back. Also, my cock was beginning to pulse and when that happened, rational thought became almost impossible. I sure knew how bad that can be.

"You have video? On you tube or something?"

"Grampa!" She stood up and slapped her hands on her thighs. The mood was effectively broken, but without having to admit defeat. I'll call it a draw. "You are so....so..."

"Wonderful?"

"No!"

"Benevolent?"

"No!"

"Generous?"

"No!

"Handsome?"

"No...well, yeah, but no!"

I stood up and wrapped one arm over her shoulder. "Come on little vixen. It's bedtime."

"But Grampa, it's only 10. And I'm eighteen! I don't have a bedtime."

"Yes, but I do. And your brothers do, too. Even on the weekends. At least in my house, that is. I can't speak for your dad's rules. But in my castle, bedtime is bed time."

I directed her to one guest room, and I stuck my head in the other. The boys had already dropped off in the middle of their game, so I simply turned off the TV and left them to their slumber where they lay.

#

Once I was settled in my bed, my mind drifted back to the game. Surely, I was reading too much into it. The girl is only eighteen. No way she was really interested in some kind of sexual activity with me. She was just playing the game. I was going to have to be on guard going forward. I couldn't let her affect me like that. If I started letting my small brain do the thinking, I might actually try to take her up on her offer. I couldn't risk damaging our relationship or my family like that.

My dick is what got me into trouble in my marriage. And not in the way one might think. I didn't go out and cheat on my wife. No siree. Oh, I did fuck other women, but it was always with my wife. Never alone.

We went down that road slowly at first, but we did pick up speed. After the incident in the theater, Shelly and I began looking into exhibitionism and voyeur fetishes. It seems like there was a whole side of society that we'd never considered. There were clubs where you could go and watch people have sex, have people watch you have sex, as well as having sex with other couples. It sounded hot. It got me hard. It got my small brain thinking. All I considered was getting to have sex with different women. It wasn't even that I was bored with Shelly. I still loved her, and she still could get me hard with nothing more than a look. But a young man's dick seems to have a will of its own. I know mine sure did.

Shelly, for her part, appeared just as interested in the idea of swinging as I was. That should have been a red flag, I think. In hindsight, I can see how everything happened. After about a year of fantasizing and role-playing, Shelly showed me an ad in a swinger's magazine for a "couple seeking couple or more." There was a picture of two fit young people of about our age with their faces obscured.

Shelly had already written a reply but wanted to show it to me before sending it. What she had written sounded good to me, so I told her to go for it. It only took a couple of days, but in short order, we had a "date" with the other couple to "see how things went."

When we met them, I was quite taken by the woman, Karen. She was beautiful, with medium-sized breasts, and a near perfect set of hips that almost, but not quite, stole the attention from her perfectly proportioned face and dazzling blue eyes.

Ben was fit. A bit taller than me and in better shape than me, too. He looked like he lived at the gym. We had dinner and drinks and the conversation flowed easily with no mention of sex, even though I figured it was on everyone's mind. I caught Karen looking at me with a hunger in her eye from time to time, and Ben was looking at Shelly like a lion regards a gazelle. Before we knew it, we were naked in a hotel room.

I was on my back as Karen sat on my face, grinding her clit into my chin as I thrust my tongue as far into her as I could. Shelly was blowing my cock while Ben hammered her pussy from behind. Karen tasted different from Shelly, but that is to be expected. What I didn't expect was that she would be so sweet. Shelly's pussy was not unpleasant, but it didn't taste like cherries, either. I don't know if Karen always tasted like this or if she used a flavored feminine product, but I was enjoying it. Suddenly, she tensed up and my mouth was flooded with her juices. They still tasted sweet, so it must be her natural flavor. I felt her hips jerk in a rhythm as she came, sending even more of her juice into my mouth. After a few moments, she flopped over onto her side and caught her breath while Shelly worked my cock with her mouth.

She had stopped actively sucking me as Ben's thrusting was making it difficult for her to focus on me. I didn't mind. I disengaged my hard on and knee-walked around to Karen. She rolled over onto her back and scissored her legs up and open, baring her shaved pussy to me. I rubbed the head of my cock into her meaty labia, slapping the hood of her clit a couple of times. She was still flowing like a river and my cock slipped in deep on the first thrust. I could feel the heat from her pussy, but she was so wet and open, I couldn't feel much else. She wasn't nearly as tight as Shelly. It wasn't bad. It wasn't like I didn't enjoy the feeling. It was just different. Which is what I wanted, right?

After a while, I heard Shelly's breathing change, and I knew that signaled her impending orgasm. She was still on her knees, her face resting on its side on the bed, her hands underneath her at her pussy; probably strumming her clit as she was being fucked. She has never been a screamer, or really made much of any noise during sex, other than sighs and groans when something really pleased her. It was always her breathing that let me know I was doing it right. Evidently, Ben was doing it right.

When her back stiffened, I knew she had cum. After one or two twitching spasms, she fell forward off Ben's cock, leaving it swinging behind her. It was no thicker or longer than mine, which relieved me. I assumed he would slip back into Shelly after a moment, but Karen had other plans.

"Hey, baby. Bring that over here. I want both of you in me."

Well, okay, then. If she likes anal, let her have it. Shelly and I had played with it a few times, but neither of us was particularly enamored with it. Karen rolled us over, presenting her ass to her husband, and stopped moving as he got in position. I had never had another penis so close to me before and I hoped he didn't touch mine in the process. At least there would be some separation between us once he slipped his dick into her ass. I was holding her cheeks apart and her hands rested atop mine as he began to prod at her opening. But he didn't enter her ass.

Karen hissed as he pushed his cock into her pussy alongside mine! "Shit!" She cried when Ben bottomed out. "God, yes! Give me that cock. Fill my pussy with cock!"

I felt his cock moving back and forth inside her and rubbing the main vein of my own erection. I felt the wall of her pussy squeezing both of us as we fucked, though in my position on bottom, I couldn't move much.

The act was so outside my experience, I couldn't be bothered by the fact that another man's dick was touching mine. The only thing that mattered was that my dick was in a hot woman who was losing herself in her passion. It was so hot, made hotter when Shelly brought herself up and began to feast on Karen's enlarged nipples as her breasts swung.

We fucked like that for a while, the pressure in my balls building the whole time. Shelly alternated between kissing me, Karen and Ben, her hands running over all of us. It was like she couldn't touch enough of us at once. At one point, she swung her leg over my head, and I could see her juices running down her thigh as her pussy gaped open, almost crying to be filled. She settled on my tongue, and I did my best to fill her with my fingers as she humped my face.

Karen finally tensed up and I felt the warm wetness spill over my balls. She dug her fingers into my chest as her orgasm hit her hard. "FUCK! AAAAUUUUGGGHHHH GOD! Harder! Fuck me harder! Shit! I'm coming again! I can't stop!" Ben stepped up his attack on her pussy as I was just along for the ride. Her orgasm pushed me closer, and in a few seconds, I could feel my nut busting. I felt each surge as my cum shot into her overstuffed pussy. With a loud grunt, Ben added his seed to the mess gushing out of Karen's sodden gash. My deflating cock was squeezed out as Karen came again.

After Ben and Karen rolled away, Shelly kneeled between Karen's spread legs and stared wide-eyed at what she saw.

"My God! They wrecked you," she muttered. She reached out with trembling fingers, almost like she was afraid she might break something, and tenderly explored Karen's sex.

I sat up to watch. Karen's labia were distended and angry red. A mix of semen and fluid seeped from her gaping hole, running in streams between her ass cheeks and forming puddles on the sheets beneath her. I could see the puddles forming in her vagina, the foamy white standing out against the dark blood red of her distended pussy. I think I could even see the bulge of her cervix.

Shelly was transfixed as she ran her dainty fingers through the flaps of Karen's cunt, spreading the cum around. Karen was laying there, twitching occasionally, but evidently enjoying the light touches. "Wow," was all I could say.

"I know, right?" Shelly whispered.

"Can you believe we did that?"

"It was so hot," she said, never taking her eyes from Karen's pussy. She breathed deep and I heard her say something that would be a harbinger of things to come. "I want that."

#

I woke up with a start, my heart pounding in my chest. I looked around trying to orient myself. For some reason, I felt out of place in my own bed. I was a bit surprised to be awake, since it was still dark outside, and I rarely woke up before five AM during the week and never on weekends, but for some reason I was wide awake and sporting a woody. Now, I know when I went to bed I was thinking about my and Shelly's first swinging experience, and while that was hot, it wasn't enough to wake me up. No, something else woke me. I sat in silence as I ran through possible explanations. Then I heard it.

The sound was coming from outside my bedroom. It was not a sound that I usually heard in my home, but it did sound familiar, though it took me a while to place it, especially since it was so intermittent and quiet. I slipped from my bed and quietly tip-toed down the hallway before I heard it again.

It was a groan followed by a gasp.

It was coming from the guest room where Raine was sleeping. Perhaps it was my age, perhaps it was the fact that she was my granddaughter, perhaps it was the fact that I was still half-asleep, but my first thought was that she was sick or in pain. I approached the door intending on opening it and seeing her curled up in a ball, in her nightgown, suffering in pain in the dark. Maybe it was stomach cramps, maybe it was a pulled muscle, maybe it was the flu. When I got to the door, it was already wide open, which was unusual. The kids typically closed the door to keep their siblings out of their space.

The second thing I noticed was that Raine was not curled up, and not in her nightgown, and it was not dark. She had her laptop open next to her as she lay naked on the sheets; the duvet laying in a heap on the floor. Wait. Naked?

The glow from the laptop screen cast her skin in a blue hue, highlighting the swell of her huge breasts that were squeezed between her arms as her hands were between her smooth, muscular, thick thighs. Her swollen nipples sat atop her mounds like smaller versions of her voluminous breasts. The entire areola was puffy and the nipples themselves stood out like pencil erasers. Her face was turned toward the screen of her computer where I noticed two windows open. One was a video chat window of her boyfriend, naked and pulling on his cock, and the other looked like a porn video. I could see naked ass cheeks flexing in rhythm as someone was fucking someone else.

"You're so beautiful," Ryan said on the video chat as his hand stroked up and down his somewhat smallish erection. "I wish I was there touching you."

Raine didn't respond. She just ground her pubes into the heal of her hand, her legs stretched out in front of her, her toes pointing toward the far wall. She looked like a ballerina en pointe but laying down. I heard her breath catch, and her hips began gyrating faster, making her breasts jiggle on her chest. Her tongue snaked out to moisten her lips before she resumed panting with her efforts.

"Are you going to cum?" Ryan asked from the computer.

"Yessssssss," she hissed. Her thighs suddenly snapped open and spread wide as she tried to bring herself off. Then I heard the buzz. It was soft at first, but then her hand pulled back from her pussy, revealing the veined shaft of a vibrator, coated in her juices. She pulled it out until the tip remained, then plunged it in deep ending the stroke with a grunt. She repeated the motion, the buzzing fading and returning on each stroke and each stroke drawing a grunt. "Uhn, Uhn, Uhn."

I've seen a vibrator before, but I would never say I was an expert. This one, though, seemed awfully large. It turns out my granddaughter is a size-queen. That toy looked to be half-again as big as Ryan's meager offering, or larger. It was definitely not the cock of a high school kid.

"That's it," I heard her gasp, then she did something I did not expect. She reached over with one hand to the computer and made the porn video full screen, hiding her boyfriend from view. I guess she liked this video, because that hand she took off her pussy now began pulling on her nipple, almost painfully hard; stretching it several inches before releasing it to grab a handful of tit-flesh and squeezing, then pulling the nipple again.

"Oh!" She muttered under her breath. She bit her lip, her teeth almost deep enough to draw blood as she forced herself to be quiet. No doubt she didn't want to wake me or her brothers up with the sounds of her passion. It became too much for her and she gasped.

"Yes! God, yes! I'm coming! I'm coming!" Her hips began rolling, thrusting her pussy up to her hand, forcing the vibrator deeper, then rolling away. Her pussy flooded her hands squelching her passion as her fingers worked the shaft inside her. That video must be really hot to get her off that hard. I glanced at the screen.

My attention had been so focused on her orgasm that it took a moment to recognize what I was seeing on her computer. When I did, everything else went away. I found it difficult to breathe as I tried to understand what I was seeing. It was my ex-wife Shelly's face glued to a woman's pussy as some guy was pounding her from behind. I recognized the scene because I filmed it. Raine was jilling off to home-made porn of her own grandparents!

Stunned, I stepped back deeper into the hall, my mind trying to process what I had just witnessed. I know I shouldn't have watched my granddaughter pleasuring herself. It was wrong to even think about seeing her naked, no matter how hot her body is. Christ, even thinking that seems so wrong. But now, I have not only seen her naked, I watched her masturbating! Oh, I know I'm going to burn in hell for that. But it was so hot. She's my granddaughter. I changed her diapers for Christ sakes. But she has those incredible tits and that ass...I don't know that I've seen as ass as nicely sculpted.

My son had told me that he figured Raine was having sex. He wrestled with the urge to kill Ryan, and any other boy who came sniffing around. I didn't blame him. Even though I was her Grampa, I was very protective of Raine, and I would destroy anyone who hurt her. But now...did that include me? I'm the one spying on her. If I caught some pervert spying on her, I would put a.45 round in the back of his head. But here I was gawking at her naked, post-orgasmic, teen-aged body reclining on the bed, the fullness of her breasts undulating with her breathing.

I clamped my eyes shut and forced myself to return to my room. I needed to get the image out of my mind. I needed to get the urges out of my mind. I couldn't risk being caught outside her room with a hard-on. That thought brought a peculiar realization. My hard-on was gone. In its place was a sticky, limp penis nestled in cum-soaked cotton. I had cum and never even touched myself. Suddenly, I was exhausted. I entered my room, closed my door, and dropped into bed. I would deal with myself tomorrow.

12