Teasing the Creepy Uncle

Story Info
Horny nephew tries to play with his uncle; things go wrong.
4.5k words
3.85
14.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story involving incestuous sex between two adults. The status of their consent is highly questionable at times, so be warned. The story is kind of nasty and might leave certain readers in a dark place. Proceed with caution.

Christopher's uncle asked him if he could crash in his loft apartment for the night, as he happened to be in town and struggled to find a hotel. Chris found that hard to believe -- it was the middle of the week and there was no reason why the numerous hotels would be overcrowded. The old fart was simply cheap.

At first, Chris was going to refuse, but his dad called and reminded him in a firm tone, that as a family, they should help each other out in the times of need. So eventually, the young man had called his uncle to come over. Sleazy uncle Bob accepted his invitation without any hesitation.

Chris considered uncle Robert to be possibly the creepiest and repulsive individual in their entire family. He was just straight up weird, would always make overly sexual jokes during family dinners and Chris could not count the times when his uncle knocked on the bathroom doors while he was in, to ask if he could quickly use the toilet while Chris was showering.

Oddly enough, Christopher usually entertained these requests. That's how he knew that it would never end on just using the toilet. When leaving the bathroom, uncle Bob would always make sure to "check on" Chris, pretending he was doing that in a joking way. Chris had no problem with that. The thought that this pathetic man would later jerk off to the memories of his ass and dick always brought him nothing but a cruel satisfaction.

It took uncle Rob a lot of time to arrive, enough to make Chris completely forget about his existence. It was actually the middle of the night, when Chris heard the doorbell. Uncle showed up in Chris' apartment's doors so drunk that he was barely standing. He didn't even have a suitcase, just a ragged backpack.

"What's up, my boy..." He smiled, seeing his nephew and immediately went for a hug. Chris gently pushed him away and instead made it a handshake.

"You're fucking drunk, uncle," Chris barked, slightly annoyed.

"Be a good lad and don't tell your parents, mate," he said, trying to push himself inside the flat. "Sometimes a man has to... yeah..." Clearly he lacked the brain power to finish such complicated sentence.

"Shut up, you will wake everyone in the building," Chris pushed him in and closed the door. His uncle already made himself at home; kicked his shoes off and dropped the heavy backpack to the floor.

He was tall, bald, was like 45 years old and had broad shoulders. He was wearing clothes typical for a trucker which smelled similarly to him -- like alcohol, cigarettes and sweat. He used to be pretty handsome, but now a lot of it was lost to the time.

"Where do I sleep? Here?" he asked weakly, pointing at the couch. For some reason, his face seemed annoyed, almost as if he wasn't the stinky unwanted guest here.

"Oh, not here, uncle." Chris smiled in a sinister way. "I have a cozy bed for you. But before we proceed, let's get you to the bathroom first. I would prefer to not find you later in a puddle of your piss."

Christopher grabbed his uncle's wrist and lead him to the bathroom. Barely conscious, Robert attempted unzipping his fly. It's not that he even struggled; Chris simply immediately offered his help.

"Let me do it, uncle."

Uncle Robert's face showed some small signs of confusion and surprise at this offer, but eventually he placed his big hands on the wall above the toilet, to ensure balance.

But Chris didn't care about his fly. He unbuckled his pants and pulled them off, revealing simple dark green briefs and a bulge stuck in them.

"What are you doing?" Robert giggled drunkenly.

"Trust me, uncle, it will be faster this way." Chris smirked, having an opportunity to place his hand on his uncle's covered junk. The bulge fit his hand nicely, it was warm and full. He rubbed the fabric and his uncle burped.

"Yo..." he said but added nothing more.

Chris pulled his briefs down, revealing his dick. His pubes were a dark, curly jungle. He also didn't shave his low-hanging balls. His sack had a much darker skin color than his pale legs for example. As for his cock, it was uncut and pretty large, even flaccid. A strong musky aroma immediately filled Christopher's nose after he released the monster.

"Alright, uncle. Let it flow," Chris encouraged him, still smirking.

Uncle managed to hit the bowl without aiming his dick. A steady stream of yellow piss flooded the toilet, as they patiently watched the performance. The stink of piss hit Chris' nose only when his uncle was almost all out of his ammo.

"Well done, uncle." If Chris was the one pissing, he would wipe his peehole with toilet paper, like a civilized person. But since it was his uncle, Chris didn't even let him shake it off. He just pulled his briefs up. "Alright," he said, as he flushed the toilet. "Leave your pants off, uncle. You will be more comfortable without them." Robert simply walked out of the pants which already fell on the floor anyway. "Now let me help you with this..." Christ got behind his uncle and helped him to remove the hoodie. Uncle only had his white tank top under it, stained with some mustard or something. "Yeah, that should be enough for now," Chris judged, actually liking how his uncle presented in it.

"So where do I sleep?" he asked again, in a tired, frustrated tone.

"In my bed, dear uncle," Chris said with a sly smile. "The couch is hard and bumpy and I want you to rest. Don't worry, there will be enough of space for both of us..."

Chris led him to his bed. Uncle lied down on it without too much consciousness left in him. Chris covered him with a blanket and left him like that. In the meantime, he turned off his computer and lights around the apartment. Only then he returned to his bedroom.

Uncle was lying on the side, breathing calmly. Chris took his clothes off, including boxers, and quickly slid under their shared blanket.

The first thing Chris noticed was the back hair escaping the tank top. The boy touched his uncle's skin gently, discovering that it was warm and oily to the touch. He grabbed his uncle and pushed him on his back. Bob was so drunk, he didn't even record this fact.

Christopher started gently though, still not entirely sure how bold he could allow himself to be. He placed his hand on his uncle's belly and rubbed it gently. When he got no reaction, he pushed his hand under the tank top and slowly pulled it up. Uncle Bob was generally a pretty muscular guy, but his age and a love for beer brought him also a softer belly. It was both hairy and sweaty -- Chris immediately got a boner.

He moved his uncle's arm and looked at his exposed hairy armpit. A strong scent hit his nostrils from there. He dove there with his face, enjoying the overwhelming aroma. Then he pulled his tongue out and began feasting on his armpit, taking long, disgusting licks, wiping the sweat away, letting the long hair tickle his mouth.

His other hand rubbed uncle's bulge. His horny tool woke up very quickly to his touch and it now began growing. Chris was so horny, he rubbed his cock against his uncle's thigh.

He stopped. Left the bed and slowly removed the blanket, revealing his uncle's entire body. It was a fun sight; Rob was spread out across the mattress, greedily taking most of the space for himself.

"Oh my God..." Chris whispered in arousal, sniffing his uncle's big feet in black socks. They were deliciously musty. He pushed his face into them, while pumping his dick without mercy. And sadly, it gave up to the pleasure. Chris shot on his bed, with his spread legs shaking from bliss. As he came, he watched his uncle; so helpless, so unexplored. There were still so many places where he wanted to stick his nose and tongue in...

Fortunately, after five minutes, he was ready to go again. He slowly spread his uncle's legs apart and dove between them. The bulge contained by his dark green briefs was where he pushed his face now.

Ohhh, the smell... he almost moaned from pleasure just because of this smell. His own dick grew rock hard again, as he slowly rubbed his nostrils and lips against the nasty, stained fabric smelling of sweat, cum and piss. The smell was so ripe and sharp, at times he had to back away to take a breath of fresh air. But then he realized that it was cheating and he had to remain strong, without these breaks. He quickly understood it was worth it; inhaling that scent made him feel lightheaded.

After he was done smelling it, he began licking the fabric. It was kind of stiff, solidified by dry piss and semen or something. While it was a nice tease to just suck it through such barrier, he craved the real flesh.

"You nasty motherfucker..." Chris whispered, as he pulled his briefs down and sucked on the flaccid dick, enjoying the intense, salty taste quickly spreading in his mouth and dominating it with filth. Especially his piss hole had a rich taste to offer. He tickled it gently with the tip of his tongue but quickly stopped, as he noticed that this possibly made his uncle snuffle through sleep.

Suckling long enough made his dick naturally get hard in his mouth. Chris tried to firmly hold his lips down to his smelly pubes and let the cock unpack straight in his throat, but it was unrealistic. It grew really large and eventually the young man had to spit it out. The cock was on the shorter side, maybe 4.5 inch, but was thick like a jar.

His uncle was still sleeping like a log, despite his cock being now fully erect. Chris proceeded to slurp on his filthy nutsack marinated in sweat. His sack's hair were surprisingly long and would easily stick to Christopher's tongue, which then made him drag them along between licks. The smell and taste were both equally foul and entertaining. Chris was so much aroused that his dick literally hurt. It didn't help that he continued to rub it against the sheets, having to edge every forty seconds to prevent orgasm and the end of fun.

"Okay, show me your nasty shit hole now," Chris demanded in a whisper.

Unfortunately, this proved to be quite tricky. His uncle lied flat on his back and there was no way to reach there, at least not with Chris' face. With quite a lot of struggle, he tried to turn his uncle over on his belly, but he was just too fucking heavy and unresponsive. While Chris tried that again, his uncle suddenly woke up.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he asked in a sleepy, but furious tone.

"Shut up and turn on your stomach," Chris barked at him, assuming he was drunk enough to be still more or less helpless.

Uncle Rob grabbed Christopher's arm and the young man immediately felt a sting of pain in his wrist. Robert's muscular arms were clearly not just for show.

"Why the fuck am I naked?" he barked.

Chris tried to free himself from his grasp but eventually just gave up, when uncle Rob applied even more pressure and pain.

"I was just making you feel good, uncle," Chris responded innocently and used his only free hand to rub the naked skin on Rob's side. "Turn on your belly for me, uncle, and I promise, I will make you feel veeeery good..."

"You fucking little pervert, get the fuck away from me..."

"Now you're just being hilarious," Chris interrupted him and pushed his entire body onto his uncle, in yet another attempt to dominate him. "You've been lusting over me for years. Now's your chance to have it. Come on, uncle... let's play a little. I will let you touch me wherever you want. I will let you do whatever you want to me..." Chris playfully licked his arm. "I promise I'm a kinky boy, just like you..."

"FUCK OFF, I don't want to have anything to do with this!" he yelled aggressively, looking around in panic. "I don't know what kind of set-up this is, but you're the one touching me, faggot!"

"Set-up?" Christopher asked, confused, and understood only after a second. "It's not a fucking set-up, you retard," he laughed at his uncle, not hiding his sense of superiority anymore. "You think I have cameras recording? I'm 24 years old, moron, you wouldn't be committing any crime by fucking me..." He pushed his hard cock into his hand. "Come on, uncle... feel it up. It's so hard for you... rub it for me... you watched it so many times, now you can touch it..."

Uncle Rob still seemed to be very much freaked out and nervous, but his eyes did fall on Chris' cock. Christopher pushed his hips forward, needily, inviting him. One more look around at the dark corners of the room and uncle Rob's eyes turned greedy and horny.

"Please, uncle... I've been such a naughty boy... I licked your cock and balls in your sleep..." Chris whispered seductively, trying to break Rob's will and tempt him. "Touch me and I will cum immediately for you... you will see how horny and perverted I am..."

Their eyes finally met. Uncle Robert's were now filled with some dark desire and intent. He still seemed unsure if it wasn't some kind of trap, but he got too weak to resist. He decided to take the risk.

His hand grabbed Chris' cock and began milking it. The boy moaned, spread his legs further, showing full submission and giving his uncle full control. It seemed to be enough to convince Robert that it was not a bait. It must've been real.

"You dirty fucking slut," he growled aggressively, staring Chris down. His eyes filled with cold rage, which made Christopher's heart pound in excitement. "I will make you regret poking the bear. You think you're in control here?!"

Uncle suddenly turned on Chris, grabbed his thighs and pulled him closer to himself, getting on top of him. He pulled off the tank top awkwardly stuck on his chest. Chris looked at him in awe, admiring the meatiest, most muscular, hairy pecs he ever saw in his life.

Interpreting it as a playful game, Christopher fully surrendered to his uncle getting on top of him and completely immobilizing him with the weight of his body. He also let him place his big hand on his neck and squeeze. Showing full acceptance for such treatment, Chris spread his arms as far as he could, not trying to resist.

Uncle spat on his face.

"Look at you, you 'successful young man'," uncle Rob mocked his nephew, spreading his legs further with his massive knees, not really concerned with the fact that Chris was obeying him fully. "On the inside, you're nothing more than a filthy pig like myself. Just much more pathetic, because while you crave other filthy pigs, I lust for tight and young sexy holes."

Chris clenched his teeth, sensing powerful pressure applied to his asshole. It felt like a battering ram trying to break the entrance to his hole. Seeing Chris' pain, his uncle only snorted.

"You wanted to get fucked, so open your cunt for me, little bitch. Hey. Hey, look at me!" He stopped choking Chris for a second and slapped his face. "Open your cunt for me," he repeated in a hoarse, greedy tone.

Christopher spread his legs further, even reached out with his fingers to grab his peach and try to open it. Uncle began grunting and pushing. Chris whined, sensing a sting of pain, as Rob's cock finally breached the barrier and now was pushing itself deeper.

"Oh my God!" Chris moaned. "Ahhh! AHHH! It hurts! AHHHH! WAIT-...!"

Uncle smacked his face, spat on him again and brought back his choking hand. His tongue was out in some perverted, almost demonic facial expression and he was looking at the ceiling, aggressively pushing his meat inside of the uncooperative hole.

Now that Chris panicked and understood that the situation was not just a mere horny roleplay and he struggled to breathe, he desperately tried grabbing his uncle's arm and pushing it off, but uncle Bob was so strong...

"Uncle... please... don't do this..." Chris whispered weekly, feeling more and more heavy in his mind.

But uncle Robert ignored him completely, really getting into the fucking. His thrusts were now short and very fast. Chris' vision became seriously blurry from the insufficient amount of oxygen and he really thought that this was it, but then his uncle loosened his grip and smacked him again. All while mercilessly abusing the tightness of his hole.

It was not exactly how Chris imagined it. He expected blissful pleasure spreading inside of his asshole. Instead he got sharp scratching, pain that brought tears to his eyes and discomfort of something going inside of him the wrong way, all accompanied by the disgusting sense of fullness. Somehow, Chris always considered his uncle as the more pathetic sort, he never imagined he could be this aggressive...

"Uncle, please... slow down! Not so hard! AGHHR!!" Chris yelled in pain and his uncle quickly covered his mouth.

Uncle paused the fucking, but only to change the position and to lean over him. His smelly, hairy, warm and now also moist body covered Christopher's lean twinky body. He watched helplessly his uncle's bald head, as he sniffed the boy's chest, licked his nipples and then even bit them. Chris screamed and moved his hands to try and push his uncle's head off, but Robert's strong arms grabbed his and kept the boy still, while his teeth freely tortured him.

Now Chris wanted to fight with his entire body, but impaled on his uncle's prick, any little unauthorized movement of his hips brought him sharp pain that effectively kept him still. His arms and legs felt numb and Robert was so big and powerful... there was no way he could ever win.

His uncle wrapped himself around Chris like an octopus. Their sticky, sweaty bodies almost melted and merged. Robert's weight and muscle strength was truly impossible to defeat. The movements of his hips dictated Chris' entire being now.

"Try to bite me and I will make you survive a horror," his uncle barked into his face, as he leaned in and demanded a kiss.

It was like licking a warm snail thrown into an ashtray. Uncle Rob's scruffy beard hurt Christopher's soft skin. Their mouths released unholy amounts of drool, while they basically sucked each other's tongues. It was the most disgusting kiss one could imagine, but also one Chris could not escape from, no matter how much he tried. He had no doubts that his repulsive uncle got it from some smutty porn.

Chris lost -- he forced an escape by turning his head left. But uncle Rob wouldn't have it. He grabbed his face with his huge hand and kept it still, while pushing his nasty tongue inside of the poor boy's mouth. This time Chris just accepted it, realizing he really had no other choice.

Uncle Rob began grunting aggressively, while absolutely bashing his crotch against Chris' ass. The boy knew what it meant. Only now he realized that he tightly wrapped his arms and legs around his abuser's back and ass. He realized it was his desperate attempt to hold him off and to slow him down, yet it looked as if he was embracing him with every fiber of his being.

Robert finally pulled out his tongue, preferring to grunt freely while leaving a sweet creampie inside of Chris. The boy basically hanged from his sweaty body, being impregnated like a total slut. They crossed eyes and Christopher immediately understood what he found in the windows to uncle Robert's soul -- triumph. He was so satisfied that he utterly dominated his nephew with disgusting, forceful sex. They both knew what it meant. It was a complete and utter success of his uncle.

"Mention this to anyone and I will ruin your life," his uncle threatened him coldly, while he came back to his senses, breathing heavily on top of his nephew.

Chris slowly caught his breath. His ass was in pain, so was his nipple. His arms and neck were bruised, head was dizzy from all the violence it sustained.

"I won't mention this to anyone, uncle. I promise..." Chris felt tears forming in his eyes. How pathetic... he started so confidently, considering his uncle as a pathetic man, but he would gave up everything to have him cuddle together now. "I will always do whatever you want..."

12