Teasing the Creepy Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect. Then get the fuck out, you're sleeping on the couch tonight." Chris sobbed helplessly. "MOVE YOUR ASS, BITCH," uncle yelled with anger in his eyes.

Chris felt a single tear running down his cheek.

"Please, uncle, could we cuddle...?"

Uncle Rob laughed at him cruelly.

"Cuddle you? What are you, my girlfriend or something?"

"Please... I... I'll pay you..."

"I've said get the fuck out of my bed."

"Then at least let me lick your ass... please, uncle... you like being perverted... deprave me... humiliate me for your own satisfaction..."

"You're testing my patience, faggot."

"I will pay you for it..." Chris got desperate. "I will pay you, just please, sit on my face..."

Uncle Rob laughed again, showing his teeth.

"That's how much you want it, piggy?" He giggled. "Alright. Five hundred bucks and I will let you slurp on my slit."

Chris felt his cock hardening, even though his emotions kept bursting out through his eyes.

"Okay, I will... can I PayPal you or..."

Uncle Rob laughed loudly.

"You dumb bitch... either give me cash or stop wasting my fucking time!"

Chris jumped off the bed and ran for his wallet. His was really hurting in his ass with each move, but he ignored it. With shaking hands, he got to his wallet. But he only had three hundred dollars in...

He came back, crying. His uncle was sitting on the bed naked and gave him a stern, unforgiving and pissed stare of his dark eyes.

"I only have three hundreds on me," the boy cried with a pounding heart.

"Well, that's your problem, faggot. Now get the fuck out and let me sleep."

"No, please... uncle, I will also give you my laptop, it's worth much more. Please!" Chris dropped to the floor and began kissing his uncle's feet. "Uncle, I beg you!"

Robert grabbed the boy by his hair making him squeal and then looked at him with a smug smirk.

"You will give me all of that and an access to your bank account."

Christopher clenched his eyes and released even more tears.

"I will do whatever you want..."

His uncle aggressively took the money out of his hand and lied on the bed, on his belly, spreading his legs apart.

"Enjoy yourself, bitch. But dare to wake me up and I will knock your teeth out."

Chris looked at the dark hairy slit in his uncle's flat pale butt and felt intimidated by the thought of what he could potentially find there. He lied down on his stomach with his face close to his uncle's ass and pulled his tongue out. He spread his uncle's ass cheeks and without thinking too much about it, he dived into it, forcing himself to lick it clean no matter what tastes, smells or sensations he would encounter there.

The stink was incredibly strong and overwhelming, but Chris couldn't make out any specific components. Through the sense of touch he got surprised by the amount of sharp curly hair stacked on top of each other in layers. It was moist and steamy from sweat. Right after the first lick, Chris tasted a powerful mixture of saltiness and bitterness. But he did as he promised himself: he ignored all of his fears and hesitations, and just proceeded to take one long lick after another. His tongue and mouth both immediately felt defiled and violated, but he fairly recognized that he subconsciously began escaping -- making the licks shallow and focusing on the spot which he already cleared.

To make up for it, he quickly went on the bottom of the crack and ran his tongue upwards, until he reached his uncle's back. Then he gobbled on his asshole and pushed the tip of his tongue inside. He felt his drool dripping from his chin. What he was doing was so perverted, so depraved, so pathetic... it was what he just gave his bank account for and had no regrets. All was worth the sacrifice for this disgusting bliss, for that fog that covered his thoughts and left him alone in his mind, crawling on the mattress, humping with his cock, killing himself by inhaling and slurping the toxic waste.

His dick didn't survive long. The pleasure and the bliss were just too strong. He felt like dying when his cock granted him the best orgasm of his life, when he lied there, nearly paralyzed, slowly spitting cum out of his cock into a puddle that he would eventually fall asleep in. Post-nut clarity hit him like a truck. Only then he recognized the disgusting taste and few curly hairs which sticked to the inside of his mouth. The almost sure loss of like 1k dollars also haunted his thoughts.

He fell asleep, right there, between his uncle's thighs, too emotionally and physically drained to move aside.

*

On the next day, in the early morning, uncle Rob took shower and packed some food from the fridge, all while not speaking a word to his nephew, who watched him silently, craving any kind of interaction at all.

But when his uncle got ready to go, he just picked up Chris' wallet, took away his credit card and left the apartment, without even acknowledging his presence with a brief look.

Eventually Chris started a new bank account. It took him 18 months to fully pay off the debt his uncle created. They only met once during family gathering. On that occasion, his uncle didn't speak to him either.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your thoughts and critique in the comments! That way I know whether to continue something or not!

If you enjoyed this story, I invite you to try out my other work: Kidnapped Brothers!

12