Teasing the Newly-Weds Ch. 02

Story Info
Harry and Erica arrive, the fun begins.
3.9k words
4.65
10.7k
9

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teasing the Newly-Weds

Chapter 2: Erica and Harry arrive.

Later that evening there is a small quiet knock on the door. Erica and Harry stand there. Even though it's still very warm they both have long coats on that cover them from chin to ankle. I smile to myself.

"A little self-conscious are we people?" Erica giggles and blushes. Harry just dips his head. "Come inside", I say.

Stepping to one side I usher them in. They follow me through the house. I lead them to the 'play room'. As I step inside they both gasp and stumble to a stop at the door way.

"My God", Erica says. "I...." Harry just stands and gapes.

Anna is standing in the middle of the room. She is wearing a nothing but 4 in stilettos and her collar. She is holding a tray of drinks, her eyes are cast down. Mistress Vicky (MsV), home from work, is standing a little to Anna's side facing the door way. My wife is a gorgeous creature. 5ft 7in tall, with long auburn hair that cascades down across her shoulders, flashing green eyes, with a pale complexion. Even in her mid-forties her breasts still stand high and firm, her legs long and toned. Her waist is still tiny but she has that nice fullness of shape that reminds you that she is all woman.

I gently push our two guests inside and close the door. Harry doesn't know where to look. He gapes at Anna's breasts, then snatches his eyes away. This causes him to catch Mistress Vicky's gaze. He immediately looks down and flushes bright red. MsV laughs delightedly. She steps toward him and cups his chin in her hand. She lifts his head up but he refuses to meet her gaze. His blush, if anything, deepens.

Erica is mesmerized. She stands and stares at Anna. Then her eyes slowly turn to me. Her tongue involuntarily wets her lips. I smile quietly at her. Her eyes leave mine and move across to watch Mistress Vicky with her husband. Slowly, tentatively she almost tiptoes across to where they are. Unsure of herself, Erica slowly drops to her knees in front of Mistress Vicky. Her eyes lowered she says quietly.

"We have come as instructed, Mistress. I hope you find us worthy."

Harry emits an almost strangled gasp. He can't quite believe what he sees and hears. Mistress Vicky taps his lips with her forefinger.

"Hush now", she says. Harry winces but says nothing. "Stand up girl," MsV says. "Let me have a look at you."

Erica jumps to her feet and stands in front of Mistress Vicky. She is like a penitent school child in front of the headmaster, clasping at and wringing her fingers, her feet fidgeting. Her eyes are lowered but she is trying to sneak a glance up through her lashes so she can see what is going to happen. Mistress Vicky reaches forward and undoes the clasp at the front of the overcoat Erica is wearing. The coat drops to the ground. Erica is naked underneath. She flushes bright red again.

"I wasn't sure what I should wear Ma'am," she murmurs. "So I thought nothing would be best."

MsV laughs languidly. "You did well, girl", she says.

All this time she has kept one hand cupping Harry's chin. He is starting to emit strangled groans. It is obvious he had no idea that his pure, almost virginal wife could do these things. Again, Mistress Vicky taps his lips hushing him. MsV looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I nod and address Erica.

"Inspection pose, miss. Let me see if you have followed instructions."

Her mouth forms an 'o'. Embarrassed she says "I'm not sure how."

I look at Anna. "Put down that tray and show this girl," I say.

Anna lowers the tray to the floor and immediately drops to a classic inspection pose. She is on hands and knees, knees spread apart. One hand reaches back between her legs and spreads her vulva lips. Her forehead is on the carpet with her eyes closed. Erica gulps, and she kind of moves, but hesitates. Her eyes slowly meet mine. I raise one eyebrow. She blushes and very slowly lowers herself to the floor.

Harry snatches his head from Mistress Vicky's hand. "Erica," he almost shouts. "What are you doing?"

"As he instructed," she replies.

"Get up off the floor or..."

"Or what?" Erica retorts. "Do you want me to e-mail those photos to your office?"

"I..." Harry manages to squeak out.

"I didn't think so. Now hush whilst I do as Sir says."

Harry's jaw drops wide open and he stares unbelievingly as Erica copies Anna's pose.

"Now you," Mistress Vicky says to him.

"What?" he says.

"Join the girls in that pose," Mistress Vicky replies.

His mouth falls even further open. He stares disbelievingly at her.

"No way," he manages to get out.

MsV steps in closer, she is taller than him. She folds her arms across her chest, causing her breasts to swell and jut out. She is wearing a long black leather skirt with a split up the side. Her long shapely calves and thighs move tantalizingly into view as she moves. She is wearing a white shirt that is buttoned to the neck along with a string tie. She looks both gorgeous and severe. Harry can't meet her gaze. Slowly the fight leaks out of him. He takes a small step towards the girls. MsV has him, I smile to myself. He starts to lower himself.

"Stop," Mistress Vicky says. "Drop the coat."

His eyes slowly swing around to meet hers.

"No", he mouths.

"Now", Mistress Vicky snaps.

Tears squeeze slowly from his eyes, but his hands almost involuntarily go to the buttons. As tears drip slowly from his eyes he undoes the buttons of the coat. Holding the coat closed, he finally reaches the last button. For a moment he holds the coat around him his eyes appealing to Mistress Vicky. She taps her fingers on her crossed arms. With a deep sigh Harry flings the coat back and stands there.

He is dressed in stockings and suspenders. A frilly pair of lace knickers is all the other modesty Erica has allowed him. Unfortunately for Harry, despite all his protestations his dick has betrayed him. He has a raging hard on with pre-cum dotting the front of his knickers. Even hard his cock is barely 4 in but it is straining to try and grow more, so excited is he.

With a sob of reluctant acceptance he lowers himself to the floor beside the girls.

I already know Anna, with her usual attention to detail will pass inspection, so I only run a quick hand over her, pat her on the bum and tell her to take one of the stools at the bar. I move slowly side ways to Erica. I kneel down behind her as if I was about to mount her. Feeling me there her eyes fly open. I lightly spank her bottom.

"Eyes closed, miss", I say.

Nervously her eyes flicker, but they close as instructed. I run my fingers down her spine, starting up near her neck. She jumps at my touch, but manages to hold the pose. Running my hands up and down her back I allow her to become accustomed to my touch. As I feel her start to relax I start my inspection. Running my fingers under her armpits I stroke looking for hair. I slowly drag my fingers along the edges of her breast mounds. Letting my nails trace the contour of her globes. The heat coming off her body is amazing. She is obviously extremely turned on, though she is trying hard to hide it. I reach further around and lightly brush her nipples. She moans softly and her nipples go instantly hard against my fingers.

Harry has eyes clenched tightly closed. I can see he is trying very hard to not think about what I'm doing to his wife.

I take her nipples between my first two fingers and my thumb. Squeezing gently I give them a bit of twist and a tug. Her moan is more audible this time. Harry's head turns towards us, but his eyes remain resolutely closed. I smile to myself. I run my fingers down Erica's rib cage down to her hips. I grip her hips for a moment then stroke the cheeks of her bottom. I stroke down the outside of her thighs and down the backs of her calves. Sliding my hands to the inside I start to stroke back upwards. Erica's breath is starting to come in shorter, faster gasps. Brushing past her knees I slowly stroke the inside of her thighs, slowly moving higher and higher. As my hands brush closer to her pussy Erica starts to moan.

A strangled gasp escapes Harry. Knowing he has almost reached the end of his endurance I look at MsV. She smiles, knowing what I want. She kneels behind Harry, assuming the same position behind him as I am with Erica. Harry is immediately still, wondering what is going to happen.

She says. "Now little one, let's not let them have all the fun. Let's see what we have here." She looks at me. "Hairy, still, isn't he?"

"I didn't think he would handle a no hair edict this early", I replied.

"Fair enough", she says.

Leaning forward so her breasts rub against his back she traces the same routes across his back, chest and ribcage as I did on Erica. His cock, which was starting to flag at the thoughts of what I was doing to his wife, springs back to full erection. As her hands reach his hips she takes a hold of his knickers, the last remnants of his dignity, and starts to pull them down. With an almost girlish squeal he jumps forward. Much less gently MsV smacks him across the backside.

"Up or leave", she demands.

"What about Erica?" he asks.

MsV smiles evilly. "I like her. I think we might keep her."

Reluctantly Harry raises himself back to the pose position. MsV glances at me and gives me a knowing smile. She pulls his panties down to his mid-thigh. She reaches underneath and grabs his cock. Instantly hard again an involuntary groan escapes him. Holding his dick just below the head quite firmly she starts to stroke his cock. Now it's Harry's turn to moan. MsV wets her forefinger with her tongue and slowly starts to rim Harry. He twitches at first, but quickly comes to enjoy the sensation. Working more and more saliva onto his little rosebud, MsV slowly starts to insert her finger whilst maintaining the firm tugging on his cock. Unused to this type of stimulation Harry clenches down, trying to keep that invading finger at bay, but again his body betrays him. Pre-cum is now flowing from the end of his cock, dripping on the floor. Her finger slips a little further in at each stroke of his cock until she is buried up to the last knuckle. Harry's breath is coming in short ragged gasps and I can tell he is about to come. At the last possible moment MsV pulls her finger out and lets go of his dick. A moan, of frustration this time, escapes his lips.

Whilst MsV has been administering to Harry, I've been sensuously stroking Erica. The back of my hand has been tracing patterns across her flesh. Up across her back around across the globes of her breasts, gently stroking across her nipples then down her rib cage across the curve of her buttocks and back up the inside of her thighs, stroking closer and closer to her pussy. As MsV's finger penetrated her husband the smell of Erica's arousal grew strong in the air. The sound of Harry's obvious excitement was allowing her to relax and revel in her own sensations. As Harry's arousal neared its peak I finally brushed the back of my fingers across Erica's clitoris. A deep longing moan escaped her. Turning my hand over I stroke her clit with my forefinger, stroking slowly up one side, around the hood, then down the other side. Reversing my direction, I retraced my steps, then repeating over and over. As she started to moan and thrust against the probing finger, I introduced another finger, so I could straddle her clit and dip into her vulva on the down stroke. Soon, like her husband, I could sense that she was about to reach climax. At the last moment I removed my fingers from her thrusting pudenda. Her moan of protest almost mirrored that of her husbands.

Mistress Vicky steps in front of them both. "Look at me, little ones", she says. They both look up at her. "Would you like to come?" she asks.

Erica glances at Harry. Harry's eyes squeeze closed, a tear escapes, but through gritted teeth, he says "Yes".

"Yes... what?" Mistress Vicky snaps.

Helpless, Harry looks to Erica.

"Yes, please, Mistress", Erica manages.

Mistress Vicky relents, "Much better, girl". She stands over Harry, "Well?"

Harry swallows a couple of times. "Yes, please, Mistress", he almost squeaks.

"Stay on all fours and turn to face each other", Mistress Vicky instructs.

They do as she instructs. "You will watch, as you were slowest to give the correct answer", she states to Harry. "Anna, bring that pillow", pointing. "Use that to support your head, now slide under this girl and use your tongue to satisfy her."

Harry's and Erica's heads flew up their eyes wide.

"Do you object?" MsV asks.

Looking at each other for some time eventually Erica shook her head. "No Ma'am", she says.

With a smile Anna slides down onto the carpet behind Erica and places the pillow under Erica's pussy. She then slips between Erica's ankles and moves up to place her head on the pillow. Harry's eyes are wide open. He can't believe what he is seeing. His safe, boring, almost prudish, he thought, wife was on all fours completely naked in front of 3 strangers and was about to have her pussy eaten by one of them. He couldn't believe it, and certainly couldn't believe how turned on he was. His wife's, breasts were hanging down, and he could see the top of Anna's head between her thighs. Anna's tongue was reaching towards his wife's pussy.

Harry thought for a moment he was going to lose his load there and then. Anna lifted her chin up. She could smell Erica's arousal and see her pussy glistening with her juices. Reaching her tongue out Anna lightly flicks Erica's clit. A moan escapes Erica's lips. Then, starting slowly, Anna lapped at Erica's cunt. Erica tasted sweet to her mouth. Her juices were flowing so strongly that they began to run down Anna's chin. Anna reached up around Erica's hips and gripped her tight so she could lash Erica's pussy with her tongue. Anna runs her tongue from the entrance to Erica's vulva to the clit, pausing to swirl her tongue around the clit, then back, alternating this with lapping at Erica's juices.

Very soon Erica's breath was coming in short gasps. Her moans were deep and guttural as she revelled in sensations she had never before experienced. Her head started to toss back and forth and with a deep scream she hit her orgasm, thrusting at Anna's willing mouth. Her thighs spasming she clenched down on Anna's head. With another moan she came again, as Anna's tongue thrust in and out of her cunt. Shuddering Erica slowly collapsed down, her head coming to a rest on her hands. Anna slid out from under with a huge satisfied smile on her face. I toss her a face towel, "Wipe your face off girl, I think you missed some of her juices," I smile at her.

Meanwhile Harry has been watching all of this with his mouth gaping open. Unconsciously he kept reaching for his cock. Every time he did, MsV spanked his hand. "You get too watch is all", she remonstrated with him.

Pre-cum continued to drip from the end of Harry's dick and he almost lost his load when Erica hit her orgasm. Pulling on his already lowered panties, MsV said. "Let's get rid of these shall we?"

Not really even noticing Harry allowed MsV to remove his knickers. Now he was kneeling there in only stockings and suspenders, his little 4 in dick was rock hard and throbbing with desire. He watched avidly as Anna climbed out from under his wife and wondered what was going to happen next and hoped he was going to get something similar. MsV moved to stand directly in front of him. He looked beseechingly up at her.

"Would you like my girl to suck that dick of yours?" she asked.

Harry nodded eagerly. MsV slapped him across the face. "The appropriate response is "Yes please, Mistress" she instructed him.

Harry's face already flushed from the slap, blushed an even deeper red. "Sorry, Mistress", he mumbled.

"Well?" MsV asks, hands on hips. "Would you like to come?"

"Yes please, Mistress", Harry intoned dutifully.

"Anna, take care of this slut for me please," she said.

"With pleasure, Mistress" Anna replied and brought her pillow over to place between Harry's knees.

"In a "69" position, miss", MsV instructed. "Harry, you may look at Anna's pussy, you may even smell it. But you may not touch it. Not with your hands or even your tongue. If you do, you will be sent home immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress", Harry responds.

"One more thing, Harry", MsV says. "You may not come until I have told you, you can. Are we clear?"

"I'm not sure I can obey, mistress", Harry says haltingly.

"You will obey, little one, or else", MsV replies.

"Yes, Mistress", Harry says, learning his role.

Sliding between Harry's legs, once again Anna reaches out with her tongue towards Harry's cock. Harry can't believe his eyes. Anna's totally hairless pussy is spread almost directly under his nose. His wife is lying on her side watching him avidly. MsV's long legs are almost straddling his head. The tip of Anna's tongue slides tantalizingly across the underside of the head of his penis. His cock twitches involuntarily away from Anna's tongue. As soon as it relaxes back down Anna flicks her tongue again. She does this a few times before opening her lips wide and slowly taking Harry's cock deep into her mouth. A groan escapes him. His head tips back and he is obviously counting, trying not to come. MsV reaches behind herself and releases the clasp holding the leather skirt on. It drops to the ground in front of Harry.

He looks up only to see MsV standing there holding a strap on dildo that has sprung free now the skirt isn't holding it down. His eyes snap closed again and another moan escapes him. Taking some massage oil MsV steps around behind Harry. Anna is alternating deep throating with swirling her tongue around the head of Harry's dick, and it's all Harry can do not to lose his load into Anna's willing, waiting mouth. MsV dribbles some oil down between the cracks of Harry's arse. Probing with her finger once again MsV starts to invade Harry's nether regions. Sliding one finger in she gently stretches his rose bud. Going as slowly as she dares, given that Harry is about to blow all over the place, she slips another finger into Harry's bottom.

Sensing what her Mistress wants, Anna slows her administrations to Harry's dick. With the new sensations happening to his arse, and Anna's mouth being less insistent, Harry is able to stave his orgasm off for a little longer.

Introducing the head of the strap on dildo, MsV starts to gently work the plastic cock into Harry's butt. A deep grunting moan escapes his lips.

MsV strokes his back, murmuring to him. "Relax, enjoy, it'll only hurt for a moment, then will feel better than you can imagine."

Grunting, but concentrating on how good his cock feels in Anna's mouth, Harry is able to take a few more inches. As the dildo slides into his raw backside the head starts to massage across his prostate. This is a totally mind blowing experience for him and suddenly he is eager for more, it feels so good. Gasping for air he almost involuntarily starts to thrust back at MsV, wanting to feel himself totally impaled on her fake cock. As MsV and Anna bring Harry closer to his inevitable orgasm,

I'm watching Erica. She is mesmerized, not believing what she is seeing. Harry not only enjoying having his cock sucked, something he would never let her do, but loving being fucked in his butt by MsV. Her pussy starts to throb and ache again. Without really noticing she lies flat on her stomach, slips her hand between her legs and starts to play with her cunt. Soon she is moaning and gasping thrusting against her fingers. I move over to her and pushing her hands aside I dip two fingers into her cunt. A groan escapes her lips and she thrusts back at me. Dipping my thumb into her juices I start to rim her rose bud. As she thrusts and moans I penetrate her arse with my thumb. She clenches down at me taking my thumb deep into her anal canal and driving her pussy at my probing fingers. Anna grips Harry by the root of his cock, and tugging on his penis starts to suck deeply and eagerly on his cock. This is too much for Harry. Like a man possessed he starts to thrust back at MsV, matching her thrusts into him.

12