Teasing the Newly-Weds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a strangled gasp he says "Please let me come, Mistress. I can't hold on any longer!"

MsV leans forward and rakes her long nails across his nipples. A deep guttural moan escapes him.

"Come, my little cock slut", she demands.

Almost instantly Harry goes stiff and his butt starts to clench around the dildo. He starts to spit his come down Anna's waiting throat. She is surprised by how much come he has, but she gamely swallows as much as she can. It dribbles out the side of her mouth and down onto her neck. Twitching and spasming Harry comes like he never has in his life. He thinks he might even shoot his balls out the head of his dick, he is blowing that hard. Slowly he collapses down and as his dick slips out of Anna's mouth, the dildo also slides out of his abused arse. He falls to one side and Anna sits up smiling and licking her lips, trying to gather up every bit of Harry's come she can.

Meanwhile as Harry explodes in Anna's mouth and on the end of MsV's strap on, Erica is nearing her third orgasm. My thumb is working in her butt my fingers delve deep in her cunt. As Harry comes Erica reaches crescendo. Her head is tossing back and forth as she screams out her orgasm thrusting back against my fingers. My hand is drenched with her pussy juices as she comes. And she too collapses down.

Well pleased, MsV and I look at each other. I turn to Anna. "Take them to the bathroom, help them get cleaned up, clean yourself, then get them a drink. I'm sure they need it."

Anna walks over to me and lowers her head. I remove her collar. She helps Harry and Erica to their feet and ushers them out of the room...... More to come

12