Teasing the Newly-Weds Ch. 06

Story Info
MsV and Anna take Harry, as Harriet, shopping.
5.7k words
4.43
4.7k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teasing the Newly Weds

Chapter 6: The Girl's Shopping Trip.

From Chapter 5...

Letting Harriet go Erica returned to my side. The girls grabbed Harriet from either side, linking their arms at the elbow through his, they escorted Harriet to MsV's Landrover Evoque. The Evoque has a, specially made, bench front seat so all 3, with Harriet in the middle, were able to pile into the front. With a squeal of the tyres they were gone.

I turned to the still naked Erica and said "You ready to learn how to deep throat a cock?"

Erica merely nodded...

As they drove off Mistress Vicky (MsV) said to Anna "I think we'll go get coffee at The Coffee Club, West End first."

The Coffee Club at West end is a well-known meeting place for newbie transgirls.

"That'll give Harriet a chance to settle down and realise no one is noticing or, if they do, caring that she's a 'cock in a frock'. Then we'll go to Westfields Chermside, the place is huge, so the chances of us running into anyone she knows is minimal, though I doubt even her own mother would recognise her dressed as she is!"

The real reason MsV had chosen Westfields Chermside is that there's a very well-known Sex on Premises (SOP) adult shop just across from the centre on Gympie Rd, but Harriet didn't need to know that yet!

Pulling the Evoque into a car park at the back of the West End Coffee Club, MsV and Anna jumped straight out. Harriet was a little reluctant to get out of the car.

"Somebody will recognise me," 'she' whined.

MsV would have none of it though. Speaking sternly she said to Harriet "Not even our first stop and already you're about to blow your chance of ass fucking Anna!"

After only the barest of hesitations Harriet slid over and got out of the car and immediately almost face planted into the pavement. Holding her up MsV laughed, "Even 4 in. heels take a bit of getting used to, my dear! Let's try and leave the acrobatics until you're a little more adept at walking in them, shall we?"

Blushing Harriet straightened herself up and adjusted the sundress of MsV's she was wearing, it had ridden up on the drive, and upon getting out of the car.

"The trick is to not try and lean forward and walk up on your toes, it's to lean back, and settle your weight firmly over the heels. Take slightly shorter strides than you normally would, and concentrate on putting your heel down almost directly in front of the opposite foot's toe, imagine there's a straight line you're walking along, and each step has to land on the line. Try a few steps for me."

Harriet seemed to get the gist of it almost immediately.

"Good girl," MsV said. "Doing that causes your hips to sway like a woman's does. Now, head up, shoulders back, and tits out, then, trust me, not one guy is looking at your face!"

Holding Harriet's hands the girls walked him up the stairs and into café. MsV guided Harriet to an outside table and sat him down facing away from the street in toward the café and where the pedestrians walk. "Ankles and knees together and tilted slightly to one side, sit up straight, and keep your head up. If you see someone 'ogling' you just smile! MsV instructed. "I need to visit the ladies room, Anna will get our orders. Tell Anna what you want."

"Short black, please," Harriet told Anna.

Walking with Anna into the café MsV says to her "Take your time with the order, I think the waitress taking orders is the one you think might be interested in BDSM, let's see what Harriet does. As you know, this is a well-known Tgirl hang out, so there's a good chance there's some chasers here. If they leave her alone we'll know she's as passable as we think she is!"

MsV headed to the loos. Anna indulged in a bit of light flirting with the waitress. Anna noted, whilst flirting, that two different men stopped to chat with Harriet, one gave him something. When MsV came back they both re-joined Harriet.

Harriet had an excited, almost exultant, look on his face. Two different guys told me I was pretty!" He said. "One even gave me his phone number, look!" Showing the girls a number written on a business card.

MsV looked at Anna, Anna shrugged. "I think they were men who were genuinely impressed," she said to MsV. "Not chasers."

"Chasers?" Harriet asked.

"'Tranny chasers'," MsV explained. "Guys who like to fuck crossdressers or transgirls, but won't actually date them."

Harriet was, seemingly, crestfallen. "Oh. I thought I had them both fooled!"

"I'd be about 98% sure they weren't chasers," Anna said. "They were too polite and nice!"

Their coffees arrived and they sipped and chatted over them. MsV and Ann were virtually facing the road with their backs to the pedestrian walkway, so, every time someone looked, they were looking at Harriet and not them two. "This is actually quite fun," Harriet said. "As a man nobody ever looked at me twice. Now virtually every guy walking past checks me out!"

Anna muttered "If I had half my chest out on display they'd be ogling me as well!"

MsV flicked her arm. "You dressed yourself! If you had wanted that kind of attention you should have dressed accordingly! Miss grumpy pants!"

Anna just laughed.

"We're off to Chermside," MsV announced. "We'll get a few casual outfits, a few for dinner outings, and few really slutty ones for when my boys are going to use her," indicating Harriet.

Harriet had been wondering about these 'boys' but was still too scared to ask.

Arriving at Chermside Harriet followed the girls out of the car without complaint. MsV linked her arm through Harriet's, as he still wasn't all that comfortable on the heels, and guided him straight into Ally fashions. Choosing Harriet a few short skirt and crop top options, one black on black, another an ochre coloured combination, as well as a, light green, mini dress. MsV hmmmed "Classic black on black for anywhere anytime, but, with your swarthy skin and black hair, more vibrant colours will work better. You play a lot of golf, so, although the rest of you could do with some toning, you have great legs!"

Picking out another couple of outfits MsV walked Harriet over to the change rooms. "Let's see how these fit," She told him.

Harriet whispered "I can't go into the woman's change room! What if someone figures out I'm a man?"

MsV replied firmly "You can, and you will! Besides, no one will care because you're presenting as female and have 2 other women with you!"

With that they all piled into the nearest empty change room. No sooner were they inside than MsV had slipped the shoulders of the sundress, of hers that Harriet was wearing, off and let it drop to the floor. Pulling his knickers and gaff down MsV quietly instructed Anna to "Blow this slut! Quickly! I want to see you swallow everything just as soon as possible!"

Anna immediately squatted down, wrapped her hand around the base of Harriet's 4 in dick, and swallowed the whole length in one swift slurp. Cupping his balls Anna extended her finger and stroked Harriet's perineum. Harriet, upon being released from the gaff, had sprung almost immediately to full hardness. A low groan escaped his lips.

"Is everything alright in there?" An assistant asked.

"Just a bit of cramp!" MsV answered brightly

"Need anything?" the assistant asked.

MsV muttered quietly "Yeah, for you fuck off for a bit" but only said "No, all good here!" In the same cheerful tone as before.

Anna was rimming Harriet's ass with her finger, and stroking his balls, as well as swirling her head around Harriet's dick. This meant poor old Harriet didn't last long. With another low moan Harriet emptied himself into Anna's greedily sucking mouth. It took her a couple of quick swallows to get it all. Harriet may have one of the smallest dicks we have ever played with but he shot an absolute bucket! MsV quickly tucked him back into the gaff and pulled his knickers up. "Good girl," she told him.

They finished up buying Harriet about 4 different skirts and tops and 2 dresses. They then went across to Sass and Bide and bought an evening dress and a gorgeous little black dress (LBD).

"No girl should be without one," MsV assured him.

MsV moved Harriet into the Billini and Cinori shoe stores purchased a number of fashion shoes for Harriet. Ranging from strappy sandals to 7 in heels and some boots, also with heels. "You have great legs," MsV emphasised again. "All of these will show them off to perfection."

Harriet's mind was in a whirl. He was pushed, shoved, and rushed from place to place without a say or choice in what was being bought or where it was being bought from. He found himself starting to get hard again and began to hope Anna, or preferably MsV, would blow him once more. The gaff made getting hard an uncomfortable experience but his dick refused to stop trying.

Turning him into Lovisa MsV and Anna chose a number of accessories to go with the outfits they had chosen for him. "I doubt your work would like it if you turned up on Monday with pierced ears, mores the pity!" MsV said to Harriet. "But we can get some clip ons with the universal clip so we can buy any of the 'fish hook' type earrings and they will go through the universal clip." She added a selection of earrings to go with the other accessories.

Eschewing the makeup stores, "Anna can do you up when necessary," MsV informed him, the three reached their penultimate destination, Honey Birdette. The girls, by now, had a very good idea as to Harriet's sizes. A 10 -- 12 bottom and a 32B top, so they quickly put a selection of matching bra and knicker sets together, all very sexy and revealing. Top of the list was a 'cleavage enhancer', a device that would gather up all the fat and loose skin in and around Harriet's pecs and nipples and gather it together to give the illusion of breasts, doing the same job, without the painful removal process, as the surgical tape Anna had earlier employed. They also added two corsets and a couple of bustier tops, "Nothing sexier!" MsV emphasised. Some stay up stockings and suspenders and a couple of 'chicken fillets' (to further enhance Harriet's boobs) completed the purchases.

Dragging Harriet and Anna into one of the dressing rooms, "Just need to confirm the fit," she told the assistant, MsV pulled up the short skirt that Harriet was now wearing, having changed from MsV's sundress after one of their many purchases, pulled down his knickers and gaff and indicated he should step out of them.

"Put your right foot up on the bench," indicating the low bench provided for customers to rest their things on, "and squat down a little."

Harriet complied. Lifting her own mid length skirt above her hips MsV undid the ties that were holding her strapon in place between her thighs and under the skirt. It sprang lewdly to attention with the base resting on MsV's pelvic bone and clitoris.

"Get her ready!" MsV instructed Anna. "Once I'm inside this slut, take him in your mouth again."

Anna knelt down and tongued Harriet's rosebud before slipping a couple of fingers inside his back passage. After last night's activities it didn't take much to stretch Harriet's 'boy pussy' enough to readily accept MsV's strapon dick. Positioning the head of the 'cock' at Harriet's entrance MsV slowly slid the whole length into Harriet's ass. Another soft moan emanated from Harriet causing one of the assistants to ask "Everything good in there?"

Anna had sat on the bench and was busily sucking on Harriet's dick as MsV worked the 'cock' in and out of Harriet's backdoor love hole when the assistant pushed the door open to check if everything was, indeed, 'good in there'. There was a sharp intake of breath "Oh my God," she said. "What the fuck?" Noticing Harriet's dick sliding in and out of Anna's greedily sucking mouth the assistant asked "Is she," indicating Harriet, "a he? I would never have guessed!"

Looking over her shoulder the assistant, whose name was 'Saorise' (yeah, I don't know how to pronounce that either!) according to her name tag, stepped inside the change room and shut the door. It was quite crowded in there with the 4 of them squeezed in. Kneeling down beside Anna Saorise said "May I?"

Taking Harriet's dick out of her mouth Anna leant it toward Saorise. Saorise mouthed the entire thing. Letting it slide back out of her mouth Saorise said "Shame he doesn't have a bit more to give, really!"

"Careful, though," Anna warned her. "He comes in gallons when he does, which seems to be about every 15 minutes!"

Harriet was doing his best to be quiet but was obviously struggling with MsV sawing across his prostate every time she slid into and out of his ass. Saorise took Harriet back into her mouth and Anna sucked his balls into her mouth. This was way too much for Harriet, with a loud groan he emptied his load into Saorise's willing mouth. Coming up Saorise wiped the excess from her mouth on to the back of her hand and offered it to Anna. Anna eagerly lapped it up.

Saorise backed out of the change room. One of the other assistants happened to be standing right there when Saorise came out, her eyes widening at the sight of Saorise's mussed lipstick "Everything alright in there?" She asked.

"Shhh!" Saorise admonished her. "Come with me I'll tell you all about it!"

Dragging the other girl with her Saorise headed to the counters.

MsV had pulled her strapon from Harriet's ass, wiped it off with a sterile wipe and tied it back into its place between her thighs. Pulling her skirt back down and smoothing everything flat MsV hissed at Harriet "Pull your skirt down, you little anal slut! Put your knickers and gaff in one of your bags and let's get out of here!"

"Harriet protested "What if I get hard, though?"

"Then I guess people will know you're really a man," MsV shrugged indifferently.

Paying for everything at the counter MsV handed Saorise a card with her number on it. "What's this for?" Saorise asked.

"In case you'd like to do more than just dip a toe in the water," MsV told her with a wink and a big smile. She leant forward "Fix your lippy, girl. You look like you've been sucking a dick!" She whispered with another wink and smile.

With one last quick stop at 'Bras N Things' to purchase fetish, school girl, police woman, and nurse outfits in Harriet's size the girls headed back to the car. Harriet assumed the adventure was over, little did he know it had only just begun! Pausing only to open the back of the Evoque up and place all the bags inside MsV and Anna linked their arms through Harriet's again as they hurried her across the street and into Club X. Luckily it was quite full, as it often is, on a Saturday afternoon. MsV marched them up to the counter and in a loud voice asked for a booth to "Watch some bisexual porn in, preferably one in the middle with 'glory holes' on both sides!"

The guy at the counter just shook his head, charged her credit card, and said "Booth 4."

"Booth 4?" MsV repeated loudly.

"Yes, booth 4," the guy said wearily.

Entering the back of the store where the private viewing booths are MsV found 4 and ushered the 2 girls inside. As they settled in they could hear the shuffling of quite a few feet past the closed door. The counter assistant was as good as his word. There were numerous glory holes, at various heights, on both sides of the booth as well as at the front under the screen. MsV turned on the screen and flicked through some channels until she found what she was looking for. A well-endowed guy was banging some chick whilst an ever larger endowed guy was fucking him in the ass. MsV turned the sound up as loud as it would go. Anna was looking at the glory holes and licking her lips.

"What happens now?" Harriet asked.

"You suck a lot of dick!" MsV told him.

Harriet hung his head. "How did you know I've always fantasised about doing that," he asked quietly.

"We, Sir, Anna, and I had you pegged as a natural cock sucker the first time you sucked Sir last night!" MsV informed him.

"What do I do? Harriet almost pleaded.

"Go to that corner," pointing to the left. "There's glory holes on both walls. Stick your finger through the holes and waggle them. Pull them back and do what comes naturally after that!"

Turning to Anna MsV said to her "Prepare his man cunt first, then you can take the other corner, if you want? No unwrapped dicks in either your ass or pussy this time, you little slut, it took 3 goes to clean your mess out of the Evoque's seats last time! You can swallow as many as you can stand though!"

Smiling guiltily Anna took some lube and a fairly large butt plug out of her handbag. Harriet had knelt down facing the corner but hadn't gotten up the courage to stick his fingers through a hole yet. Anna pushed him forward, onto his hands and knees, lifted his skirt above his hips, smeared some lube on his ass and on the plug, and quite roughly forced it deep into Harriet's ass. With a low deep groan Harriet accepted the plug willingly having already come to enjoy the sensations of ass play.

"Fuck that's hot!" someone moaned from the opposite wall and some cum spat into the room through one of the holes.

MsV spun in a slow circle. "Now, now, boys! Don't waste your cum on the floor! I have two willing sluts here ready to suck and fuck you all dry!" MsV said forcefully.

"Goddamn!" Someone else swore. "The one with its skirt up is a bloke! I can see his balls!"

"Hottest looking guy I've ever seen!" A third intoned.

MsV walked over to Harriet, who was still bent over peering at the holes, put her hand on his hips above his ass and pulled the plug slightly back out before shoving it back in. Doing this 3 or 4 more times to make sure Harriet's boy pussy was well and truly stretched MsV pulled the plug out and dropped it to the floor. She undid the clasps to her skirt, and reaching between her thighs to untie her strapon, let the skirt also drop to the floor revealing the thick 7 in. 'cock' she had strapped on.

Another "Fuck that's hot!" Came from the far wall and a few more holes spat cum.

"Tsk, Tsk, boys!" Is all MsV said. MsV knelt behind Harriet, spreading his ass cheeks so everyone on the opposite wall could see his gaping fuck hole, MsV said to Harriet "Stick a finger through each hole, my wannabe cock sucker, you know you want to!"

Harriet sat up and, hesitatingly, put a finger through the two closest holes to the corner he was kneeling in. Cocks immediately filled the holes the moment he removed his fingers. Two more appeared in the holes outside those, even though Harriet hadn't stuck a finger through those two yet. Taking hold of the bigger of the two closest cocks, it had to be at least 8 inches long, Harriet tentatively stuck out his tongue and tasted the precum dripping from the eye. A wondering moan shuddered from his lips and with a sudden rush he tried to swallow the whole length in one go. Gagging and choking Harriet had to back off but he refused to give up. He tried again and again to get the whole length down his throat but came up coughing and gagging every time. Drool was pouring from his mouth and tears from his eyes, wrecking the careful makeup job Anna had done on him.

MsV intervened "Slow down, my excitable little cum slut," she instructed him. "You have to train your gag reflex to not react to a cock touching it. When you feel the cock head hit it, stop, relax your throat and swallow a few times, before trying to go down a bit further, repeat until it's all the way down!"

Following her advice Harriet was finally able to swallow the whole length down. Letting it slide out of his throat Harriet looked back at MsV obviously quite pleased with himself MsV nodded approvingly "See if you can make him cum," MsV told him. "Remember what Anna did to you and what you did to Sir last night?" Harriet nodded. "Do the same things!"

12