Teasing the Newly-Weds Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harriet got into his work sucking the whole length down then letting most of it slide back out of his mouth before swirling his tongue around the head and glans. Harriet interspersed this with lapping the precum out of the eye whilst pulling and stroking on the shaft of the cock he was blowing. Very shortly the owner of the appendage Harriet was working on groaned "I'm going to cum!"

Harriet let the cock slip out of his mouth "What do I do now"? He asked her.

"All good girls swallow," MsV informed him. "Very good girls, hold the cum in their mouths to show the man she's just blown, then swallow it with a delighted smile!"

Harriet stroked the penis he was still holding, swirled his tongue around the head, and let the whole length slide back down his throat. The cock's owner let out a groan and shot a torrent of cum into Harriet's mouth and throat. Swallowing greedily Harriet managed to get it all into her mouth before leaning back to show MsV it all pooled inside his mouth then swallowing it all.

'Fuck,' MsV thought. 'He really is a natural at this!'

After cumming that cock was withdrawn, another immediately took its place. Harriet had already begun sucking the other cock that had come through the holes first. This cock was much smaller than the previous one so Harriet had no trouble getting all of it into his mouth. He had, almost unknowingly, grabbed the two outer cocks in his hands and was pulling insistently on them as he blew the second guy. This guy had no staying power at all, lasting less than 30 seconds before giving Harriet another load to swallow. The guy in Harriet's right hand moaned he was about to cum so Harriet moved his mouth over and accepted that load as well. The cocks kept coming and Harriet kept sucking until they all came as well!

Harriet's tiny 4 in. cock was rock hard and leaking copious amounts of precum. It seemed that Harriet was about to cum just from the excitement of servicing his first cocks. MsV decided to send him right over the edge. Moving in a squat up behind him MsV balanced herself by leaning on a hand placed on Harriet's lower back just above his ass. When she saw that Harriet was accepting another load she guided her strapon 'cock' deep into his colon, grabbed him by the shoulders and started to saw the 'cock' in and out of his arse. There was another chorus of "Fuck that's hot!" from the far wall and more cum splattering through the holes.

Harriet, who had taken yet another cock into his mouth, growled deeply as MsV penetrated his ass. The vibrations caused by Harriet growling proved too much for the guy she had just swallowed and he lost his load into her mouth immediately.

MsV quickly and skilfully brought Harriet almost to the edge of orgasm. Leaning forward she asked him gently "Would you like to try a real dick in your ass?"

Harriet froze for a second then nodded his head eagerly, "I'm so horny, Mistress," He told her. "I think I'd like to see if I can cum from being fucked in the ass by a guy."

Picking a guy who was at a level Harriet could easily take in his ass without having to squat down too far MsV said "That one, I think. It should be at about the right height."

As it turned out the one MsV had chosen was a good 8 inches in length and quite thick to go with it. Harriet gulped and said "What do I do?"

"Get off your knees, my little cock slut, back up to that dick, bend over, reach back between your legs and guide him into your ass!" MsV instructed him. Tapping on the wall in front of where the guy was standing MsV asked "Do you want to take this slut's anal virginity?"

"Yes, please!" the guy immediately answered.

"Do you need a condom?" MsV asked.

"Can we bareback? The guy asked cheekily.

"No fucking way!" MsV informed him.

"Will she put it on for me?"

"FFS!" MsV muttered. "Men!"

Unwrapping two condoms from the bowl provided in the room MsV handed one to Harriet and said "Like this."

Placing the condom between her opened lips and teeth MsV bent over one of the proffered dicks and swallowed the whole thing deep into her mouth. The condom slid effortlessly onto the erect penis at the same time. There was a surprised grunt from behind the wall.

"I just want a blow job!" The guy behind the hole muttered. His cock disappeared and reappeared minus the condom.

Copying what MsV had shown him Harriet was able to dress his chosen cock with a condom. Backing his ass up to the head Harriet bent over, took hold of the shaft, and guided the cock to the entrance of his boy pussy. Harriet's eyes rolled back in his head. "Fuck that feels good!" Harriet moaned as he slid back onto the invading penis. "Look, Mistress!" Harriet said excitedly. "I took it all!"

Inwardly rolling her eyes MsV merely said "Good girl!"

Tapping on the wall again MsV said to the guy in Harriet's ass "Hold still until I tell you to move!"

"Yes, Mistress," was the surprising answer.

On his own accord Harriet began to rock back and forward, riding the turgid member in his ass, shaking and moaning, precum was pouring from his dick.

"As you let his cock slide out clench down on your sphincter, like you have to do when trying to stop from taking a piss, then relax it as it slides in. Repeat that. Clench on the way out, relax on the way in, see if you can make him cum in your ass!" MsV instructed Harriet.

Harriet was very quickly able to establish the rhythm laid out for him by MsV. In a short period of time Harriet's groans were being matched by the body on the other side of the wall. Sensing Harriet was about to cum MsV held his shoulders and pushed him firmly against the wall.

"Fuck her ass as hard as you can!" She demanded of the guy in Harriet's ass.

The pounding thumps on the wall bore witness to the guy obeying MsV's demand. After about 3 quick pumps Harriet slumped over onto MsV's shoulder, but managed to keep his ass against the hole. With a deep guttural growl Harriet came, shooting his load all over MsV's thighs and feet. At the same time, the guy taking Harriet's anal virginity, started shooting his load deep into Harriet's ass issuing a series of explosive grunts as he did. Harriet slumped further forward, MsV allowed him to drop to his knees in front of her.

"A good girl would have pulled her lover's condom off and used her mouth to make him clean!" MsV pointed out to Harriet. "Next time, you will, right?"

Harriet wearily nodded her head.

Looking around MsV announced quite firmly. "That's all the sucking and fucking my slut boy here is doing today. You may continue to watch and wank if you want! I think my slut girl is still accepting cocks on the other side of the room if you wish to try your luck?"

MsV sat down in one of the provided easy chairs "I seem to have someone's cum on my feet and thighs, yours I believe! Come and clean me up!" She said sternly

Tiredly Harriet grabbed some tissues from the box provided.

"No!" She said in that same stern voice. "With your mouth."

Harriet moved slowly, on his knees, across to where MsV was sitting, her legs spread lewdly open and up on each of the chair's armrests. MsV undid the ties to her strapon and removed it, exposing her thong covered shaved snatch to all of those at the glory holes under the screen. Another wave of cum splashed through the holes. Taking careful heed of her requirements Harriet licked every drop of cum he could find off of MsV's feet and thighs. As he reached her upper thighs MsV pulled her thong aside and guided Harriet's head to her pussy.

"Show me what you learnt last night," she hissed at him. "Show me you can eat a cunt as well as you suck cock!"

From what she told me, I think, the whole 4 walls must have vibrated from the combined groans!

Remembering Anna's instructions Harriet first flattened his tongue out and ran it full length up MsV's slit before flicking her clitoris with a pointed tongue, circling her clit 3 or 4 times, Harriet licked back down to the entrance of MsV's vulva. Slipping two fingers inside her pussy Harriet found, and began to massage, MsV's Gspot. MsV rode Harriet's tongue and fingers to a very satisfying orgasm.

After she had finished MsV told the girls to 'make themselves decent', followed her own advice and adjusted her thong back over her snatch, stepped back into her skirt and buttoned it up at her waist. Harriet only needed to pull her skirt down over her ass as his knickers and gaff were still in one of his bags back in the car.

Anna, who had gotten herself completely naked, took a little longer to get ready.

"What's that leaking out of your cunt and arse, you fucking slut?" MsV demanded of her.

Not looking at all guilty Anna shrugged and said "I think one of the condoms broke!"

"Only one? MsV said in disbelief. "What you mean is after the 3rd or 4th cock had come in your cunt or arse you stopped checking! Fuck you're a dirty slut! John and I will have to discuss this when we get home! You endanger all of us by having unprotected sex with complete strangers! I will not have it!"

Anna started to sob but MsV wasn't having a bar of it. "You made your bed, now lie in it! When we get to the car, you will remove your skirt, double it over, and sit on it for the ride home. I swear if you make another mess on the seat I'm going to whip your ass with my riding crop until you've licked every bit of stain away!"

My wife is the kindest, most gentle person I have ever known, but, if you cross her, she will escort you to the gates of Hell, open them up, and boot you in so fast your head will spin! All done with a big smile on her face!

On the way out the store the counter assistant stopped MsV and handed her the money he had charged to her credit card back. MsV looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I was the one that took her virginity," he said, indicating Harriet. "Besides, we've had more customers in here this afternoon, than we've had for the rest of this month! I think all of these horny bastards," indicating the still substantial crowd gathered in the store, "were phoned by their mates who had had one of your two girls earlier!" He handed MsV his business card "Give me a call next time you feel like coming in. I'll send some texts and emails out and give you a percentage of the increase in profits, if you'd like?"

A little nonplussed MsV merely took his card and, followed by the girls, headed back to the car.

Refusing to unlock the car until Anna had taken off her skirt, revealing her now cum soaked knickers, and doubled it over to sit on. MsV muttered "I swear... until your ass is bloodied raw and every speck of stain is gone!"

Leaving the carpark MsV asked Anna "So, what was your body count at the end?"

"14," Anna said proudly.

"Only two more than Harriet, a complete novice, you're slipping girl! And! Harriet's 'cunt' isn't leaking fluids everywhere!"

Arriving home to find Erica and I dressed and drinking tea at the kitchen table, Erica sitting a little gingerly. MsV sent Harriet to go and shower and asked Erica if she had also gotten some clothes for Harry to wear home. When Erica shook her head MsV sent her over the road to get him some.

MsV then said severely to Anna "Tell Sir what you did!"

Starting to sob again Anna mouthed quietly "I let men come in my pussy and ass without them wearing protection, Sir."

Sadly I shook my head. "Well you're off the menu for 6 weeks until we can confirm you're clean," I told her. "Your punishment is that you will have no sex and you will abstain from orgasms until 6 weeks have passed and you have a clear STI test."

"Please no, Sir!" Anna begged. "There's no way I can go 6 weeks without cumming!"

Hardening my heart I merely said "You can and you will! Go and use the shower in our en suite then start getting dinner ready."

End of Part VI.

Next, what Erica and I got up to whilst the girls were away.

12