Teasing the Newly-Weds Ch. 08

Story Info
Erica in the Playroom.
3.8k words
4.46
5.5k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica in the Playroom.

From Chapter 7 ...

"I think I'd like to experience some of this pain," Erica mused.

"Having your ass smacked and your nipples raked as you cum isn't enough, Miss?" I asked her.

"Hmm ... That's pain during the pleasure. I think I'd like to try the pain first to see if it can be pleasurable immediately," she further mused.

"Now?" I asked.

"If you are willing, Sir?" Erica said demurely.

"Sure, come down to the playroom." ...

Taking her hand but making her walk a little behind me, I led Erica down the hall to our 'playroom'. Opening the door, I walked through with Erica, a submissive half-step behind. Looking around as if she hadn't seen it before, Erica's eyes grew wider and wider.

"You and Harry were both in here last night, remember?" I asked her.

"I was a little overwhelmed last night," Erica replied. "I guess I didn't notice what, or how much, you have in here."

"This was the kid's rumpus room when they were young and still living at home. We moved our playroom down here from the front room, where Anna was teasing you from. We made the change because you can't leave the curtains open with all this in the view from the street! But back here, you either need to be in the room or between our back hedge and the window to see in."

Erica nodded her head. "Makes sense, Sir," she said.

The playroom has the slave cross, low divan, and tables mentioned earlier, as well as a large selection of other kink gear.

There's a sling, a set of stocks, and several padded benches, some straight, some in curves, all with strategically placed holes where a cock can hang through, or be pushed up through, or an ass or pussy can be positioned for easy access by mouth or fingers or dick by someone above or below.

There's even a 'coffin'. In reality, it's merely a padded 7 ft. by 4 ft. at the top, narrowing to a little less than 3 ft. from the hips down, box where a male can lie down, face-up, comfortably.

Once comfortable, the male is securely tied into place with a series of soft leather restraints, including head straps, to stop him from moving from side to side.

The male also has an 'O' ring tied securely in place.

A lid, complete with a series of holes for his cock (depending on the height of said male) and another for where his mouth and nose are, is then securely locked down onto the box. Before going into the box, the male is brought to full arousal. A leather strap is then tied around the base of his shaft and balls, pulling his balls a little away from his shaft (makes it more difficult for him to cum), and tied firmly in place to prevent any loss of erection.

His cock then juts vulgarly out through one of the holes, ready for anyone who wishes to suck or ride on with their pussy or ass.

His nose is outside the box, and his mouth is pressed close to the top of the box so anyone who would like to fuck his mouth or rub their clit across his nose and be tongued through the 'O' ring can.

There's another portable box where the person in the box is forced to kneel with their head out one end and their bare ass out the other.

This box is adjustable, so the box occupant is given very little room to move. They can only move minimally forward or back. The occupier also has an 'O' ring in place, and their mouth and ass and/or pussy are all readily available for anyone to use.

Along one of the walls, there is a vast selection of whips, canes, crops, floggers, paddles, and belts.

Several lidded boxes around the room contain a selection of ropes of various lengths and thicknesses.

Others hold blindfolds ranging from silk scarves to studded leather.

Even more, hold collars and leashes from pretty pink ones to full-on spiked thick padded leather ones.

Clothes racks hold various fetish costumes ranging from a French maid to Policewoman, Wonder Woman to Cher, and Tarzan to He-Man for the guys.

Another wall holds cuffs for hands and ankles, spreader bars and various Velcro restraints.

There is a fishbowl full of condoms and a set of drawers that hold various lubes, stimulating gels and even some toothpaste (just the thing to have on your breath before going down on someone).

Other drawers hold plugs, vibrators and dildos of various lengths and girths, all meticulously cleaned after use, dried and put away by Anna at the end of every session.

Yet another dresser drawer carries various types of strapon harnesses.

Erica was like a kid in a candy store, wandering around, eyes agog, taking down various things and looking at them. Giving the occasional whip, crop or flogger an experimental swish and asking what seemed to me to be a zillion questions as to what some of the items use were?

The ball gags seemed to fascinate her especially. She brought one over to me and asked timidly, "Will you tie this on for me, please, Sir?"

Indicating she should turn around, I reached around her and guided the ball into her gaping mouth. Tying the holding straps firmly into place, I turned her to one of the many mirrors.

Erica tried to say something, but it was utterly incomprehensible said around the ball gag. Laughing, she gave me a thumbs up to indicate she liked how it felt and looked in her mouth.

Indicating the 'flogger wall', I indicated for her to "Choose her preferred pain causer."

Erica happened to take down a much loved, by me, riding crop. This crop was made of carbon fibre with a large padded leather 'clapper' on the end. This is not a crop for the inexperienced. In the wrong hands, it will bring up blood with even the seemingly softest of hits.

With the combined hardness of the carbon fibre and its extreme flexibility, this crop 'whips' viciously at even the smallest of swishes. But, with the large padded 'clappers' on the end, when used correctly, it makes a thunderous whack sound whilst, in reality, doing virtually no damage at all. Great for the mind fuck I so enjoy but causing little to no actual pain.

Taking a breast harness out of one of the many boxes, I quickly encouraged Erica's arms through the holes before strapping it securely around her chest with her tits sticking salaciously through the holes.

Tightening the straps squeezed the circular bands tight around her breasts so that they were lifted and pushed forward. The pressure caused them to start to slowly turn purple.

Stroking one whilst at the same time flicking with my thumb and forefinger, the other I started to fan Erica's arousal levels. Stopping the flicking, I reached between her thighs with my right hand, extended my middle finger, and found her clitoris.

Manipulating that wondrous nub, I exchanged my finger for my thumb and slipped my middle finger into Erica's pussy. Sliding my finger in and out, I began to alternate twisting and tweaking Erica's nipples with a thumb and forefinger flick.

A low groan escaped from her, and, with a shudder, Erica came and almost collapsed to her knees. Holding her up, I moved her across to the slave cross. Backing her up, I adjusted the hip pad to a lower position. Erica is much shorter than my submissive Anna, the previous person to be so restrained.

I placed a spiked leather collar around her beautiful neck and attached a braided leather leash to the collar, letting it hang between her jutting out tits.

Taking her left wrist, I quickly adjusted the leather straps and tied it firmly into place on the upper arm of the cross. Repeating the process with her right wrist, I followed that up by stretching her legs apart and tying them securely onto the bottom rings of the cross' legs.

Using the ratcheting lever at the back of the cross, I slowly brought Erica to full stretch. This caused her hips and pudenda to be thrust obscenely forward.

I spread some warming gel out of one of the drawers across Erica's clit and vulva. Her groans immediately became deeper and more intense.

I grabbed a small 'lady finger' vibrator and held it against her clitoris. As much as the restraints would let her, Erica began to thrust her hips up at the toy.

Satisfied that Erica was now well and truly aroused, I took the riding crop she had chosen in my right hand and held it up at her eye level so she could see and anticipate it. I gave it a gentle shake causing the clapper at the end to gently come together, creating a soft slapping sound.

Tapping her just above the right breast with the clapper end of the crop, I temporarily removed the ball gag and said to her, "You have two safe words. Orange, if you need me to slow down and/or be a little more gentle, red if you need me to stop, do you understand?"

Erica nodded.

"Repeat my instructions back to me," I demanded of her.

"I have two safe words, orange if I need you to slow or be more gentle, red if I need you to stop." She repeated accurately.

"You may also use these safe words regarding a particular activity or area of your body. For example, you may say 'orange on my tits, please, Sir'. This would mean I need to leave your breasts alone until the intensity lessens. Or, you may say, 'orange on the riding crop, please, Sir.' And I would discontinue using the crop for a time, but I am free to continue with something else or with some other activity, am I clear?"

"Yes, Sir," Erica replied.

"Repeat it back to me so I can confirm your understanding, Miss." I requested.

"If I'm finding the pain is too intense on a particular part of my body, or, if I'm finding a particular action too severe, I can use the safe word 'orange' to get you to stop doing that thing or hitting that area," Erica told me correctly.

"Well done," I told her. "You can also similarly use 'red'. If you want me to stop hitting a particular part of your body, like your inner thighs, as an example, but still want the session to continue, you can say 'red on the thighs, please, Sir, ' and I will not hit, or even touch, that area for the rest of the session.

Similarly, with the activity, you may say 'red on the riding crop, please, Sir', and I will not use the crop again during this session, but I am free to use anything else. Do you understand these instructions?" I asked her again.

Nodding, Erica said, "Red on a body part or an activity means that I only want that to stop, but not the session too."

"Good girl," I told her proudly. "To reiterate, though. A straight red means you want the session to end immediately.

I will instantly release you from the ties and step back.

You are, at that stage, free to leave and never come back or talk to me ever again, if you wish. You have my word I won't try to contact either you or Harry if you do so.

I hope if I do get a 'red', though, that, when you're ready, you will tell me what happened to cause it.

A straight orange means you wish me to ease back the intensity or severity of my actions, but you're happy for the session to continue.

A red and a body part or activity means that part is now off-limits or that activity is banned until the end of the session. An orange and a body part or activity mean you need me to lower the intensity, or I may cause you to use red. Are you clear?"

"Yes, Sir, Erica intoned again.

"Do you wish to explain it all to me to ensure you've got it all?" I asked.

Erica shook her head and smiled, looking at me directly for the first time since I tied her to the slave cross. "I've got it, thank you, Sir!" She informed me.

Shall we begin, then, little one? I queried.

"Yes, please, Sir," Erica replied.

Walking slowly behind her, I let my fingers trail around her body before replacing the ball gag. Gently stroking her tied purple tits and nipples, I concentrated on bringing Erica's arousal levels back to a fever pitch.

Adding a little more warming gel to her clit I slipped my middle finger into her cunt and hooked it up and back. Expertly finding her G spot, I quickly fingered her back close to orgasm.

Moaning and thrusting against her restraints, Erica tried in vain to get just a little more depth, a little firmer touch in her vulva and clit to be able to pop over the edge into orgasm, but I've been doing this for way too long to make that mistake!

Removing my finger, eliciting a groan of "no" from Erica's mouth, I brought the riding crop up to Erica's eye level again. Her eyes followed the movement of the crop fascinatedly as I moved it back and forth.

I placed the crop against her skin, just below her collarbone and above her left breast. I dragged the leather clapper downward over the mound of her left tit and across her nipple, then repeated this action across her right breast and nipple.

Dragging the leather tip down Erica's stomach and the front of her left thigh, I circled her knee and returned between her obscenely spread thighs. Reaching her hot wet vulva, I brought the crop's clapper in contact with the outside of the entrance to Erica's love canal.

Erica tried desperately to sag down and push forward to create a little more friction so she could finally cum, but the restraints held firm, and she was unable to achieve her goal.

Sliding the head of the crop back from its contact with the outside of Erica's cunt I lifted my arm, and with a practised slow roll of my right wrist, I flicked the leather ends of the crop onto Erica's left nipple.

There was a loud clap as I snapped my wrist back away from her breasts. The clappers barely touched Erica's nipple, but the anticipation and the loud snap caused a yelp of 'pain' to escape from Erica's mouth.

Feigning concern, as I knew I had barely grazed her nipple, I asked, "Do I hear a safe word, miss?"

Shaking her head, Erica averred, "No, Sir. Just a new sensation for me to experience!"

Smiling to myself but maintaining a severe expression, I repeated the roll and snap on Erica's right tit. This time all I received was a low guttural growl of arousal, so, holding the crop like a drummer would hold his drum sticks, I quickly agitated my right wrist, causing the leather clappers of the crop to bounce across Erica's right breast.

The leather clapper ends made a sound like dice rolling across a Formica table as they bounced and slapped together again and again, although this was like thunder on a cloudless day, wholly harmless and causing little to no pain.

Erica's breath was coming in short, panting gasps and the smell of her arousal was strong all around me.

Holding the crop a little more firmly, I flicked the ends down and made a lot more solid contact with the fleshy area between Erica's collarbone and the beginnings of the mound of her left breast. Rolling my wrist over, I repeated this over her right tit.

These two blows raised a couple of nice welts on Erica's skin. Flicking and rolling my wrist to the left and right, I traced a series of light blows across the mounds of Erica's breasts, on both nipples in turn, and down and across her stomach, abdomen and the top of her pubis, stopping just short of her clit.

Changing the grip on the crop from overhand to underhand, I brought the crop sharply upward between Erica's thighs, making another loud thwack sound but causing little to no pain, the leather ends slapped together as it hit her perineum.

Pulling my arm back toward me a little, I repeated this slap on the entrance to Erica's cunt.

Quickly switching back to overhand, I lightly cropped her clitoris 4 or 5 times in quick succession.

Slipping my finger back inside her pussy I quickly found and stroked Erica's G spot again. Erica was groaning and shuddering, trying desperately to cum, but the pressure I was exerting held her right on edge, but not over it.

Holding her upright, virtually, by the hand, I had in her cunt I quickly undid the ties holding her to the cross and flipped her over so she was now facing the cross and not towards me.

Refastening the straps, I took my hand off her pussy and walked around behind the cross. Grabbing a handful of her hair behind her neck, I viciously pulled her head back and hissed.

"Does my little slut need cock in her so she can cum?"

"Yes, please, Sir!" Erica begged me.

Reaching out to my left, I took down the same 'cat o' nine tails' flogger I had used on Anna the previous day.

I showed it to her. "Then you need to allow me to flog you with this hard enough to leave a bruise. Five strikes, each a little harder than the last, should do it. Would you like a bruise, or two, to remember this experience by for the next week or so?"

Erica groaned in aroused anticipation. "Yes, please, Sir," she repeated.

"Do you remember your safe words and how to use them?" I asked.

"I will use them if I need to, Sir," Erica assured me.

"Good girl," I told her.

Stepping back, I draped the flogger across her shoulder and down her back. Pulling backwards, I let the tails slide across her shoulder and the tips down her back.

Erica shivered in the expectation of pain.

With an experienced roll and flick of my wrist, I brought the meaty part of the cat down across the middle of her back (it's when the tips of the cat hit that the real pain occurs. If you let the length of the tails all hit together simultaneously, the blow is dissipated across the whole length and width of the flogger).

Erica's head flung back, and she emitted a low guttural growl of lustful excitement.

Moving a bit further back so less of the tail's length would make contact, I hit Erica again.

Her head shook back and forth, and her growls intensified.

Bending my arm again to reduce further the amount of tail coming in contact with her back, I gave her two more quick snaps back to back.

Erica thrust her pudenda against the pad and tried to lift herself so she could make contact with the pad with her clit. I had tied her too snugly for this to happen, though.

I laughed at her, "You'll cum when I'm good and ready for you too, my little slut!"

"Please, Sir! Erica moaned. "I need to cum so badly!"

With fake concern, I asked, "What? And not even a sign of a mark yet!"

"Please, Sir!" Erica repeated. "I need your beautiful cock inside me so I can cum.

Pretending exasperation, I went "Tsk, tsk! The deal was bruising first, then cock, then cum!"

"Please, Sir, bruise me quickly, then stick your gorgeous dick in me. I badly need to cum!" Erica groaned.

Smiling to myself, I shrugged and said, "As you wish!"

And without warning suddenly stepped in and brought the cat down with a vast overarm swing. The tips of the tails whistled down and smacked deeply into the tops of the curves of Erica's ass cheeks.

A group of nested welts immediately sprung up after impact. 'Yup, that will definitely leave a bruise', I thought smugly.

Erica, on impact, had reared back against her restraints. "Fuck me, fuck me, oh Gawd, please fuck me!" She muttered over and over.

Releasing Erica's wrist ties, but leaving the ankle ones, I bent her over the join in the cross, unzipped my jeans, took out my nicely sized 7 in. cock and rammed it home deep into Erica's cunt.

Holding her hips tightly and pulling her back onto me, I began to slam into Erica's front fuck hole as hard as possible. It only took three strokes before, with one of her patented almost screams and thrashing back and forth, Erica came, loudly, all over my cock. She even squirted a small amount of female ejaculate onto the floor as she did.

Still thrusting deeply into her pussy I rode her to another couple of smaller orgasms.

Feeling my own need to cum fast approaching, I pulled out of her quim despite Erica's moaned protest, squatted down and undid her ankle straps, turned her around before forcing her down onto her knees and, taking advantage of her gag reflex training, slid my whole length down Erica's throat.

Tears streaming down her face and swallowing gamely, Erica managed to deep throat all 7 inches of me in one go.

12