Teasing the Newly-Weds Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her head firmly in both hands, I face fucked Erica for a few intense moments until, on the verge of release, I pulled out of her mouth, grabbed my cock by its base, and with a couple of quick tugs, blew my load all over her face.

I must've been a lot hornier than I realised because I coated her entire face and still had a little leftover to pull back and shoot over her tits.

Tiredly helping Erica to her feet, undoing the boob harness, and taking the ball gag out of her mouth, I turned her to the mirror to see my gooey jism slowly sliding down her face and tits.

Erica's smile beamed. "I look like a totally fucked slut! I love it! Thank you so much for making me one, Sir!"

I nodded wearily. "You're welcome, miss. I need to shower and have a nap. Are you right to look after yourself for a time?"

With genuine concern, Erica helped me across the hall and into my bedroom. Turning the shower in the en suite on, she adjusted the water temperature and helped me get washed down. Once I was clean, she helped me up on the bed.

"Go shower," I told her.

"I want to leave your cum on my face for a bit longer, if I may, Sir? It feels so nice!"

Shrugging, I rolled over and fell into a light doze. The last thing I remember seeing was Erica sitting at Mistress Vicky's dresser, admiring her cum covered face in the mirror.

The End of Chapter 8

Coming up next ... The following weekend we take Harry and Erica to a fetish club. Harry gets multiple cocks in either end. Erica pulls a train.

12