Teasing Uncle Carl Ch. 06

Story Info
Three Amazing Occurrences.
3.1k words
4.55
30.1k
23

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Carl:

Three things that happened while my niece was staying with us.

Carrie was wanting to start working out and asked me about the rowing machine in the garage. The machine has a seat that moves back and forth on a track as you row with a knob on the front of the seat to set the resistance.

One Saturday morning while Doris and I were having coffee, Carrie came down the stairs dressed in that incredible undershirt. She sometimes wears the undershirt when Doris is also here, but not often, nor does she stay long and she always seems to wear panties when Doris is around. I sometimes wonder about that, why her attire is more revealing when it's only me, but try to chalk it up to coincidence.

Anyway, out of habit, I glanced at the little slits at the bottom of the shirt and came to the conclusion that this time, even with Doris here, she wasn't wearing panties and she never seems to wear a bra around the house regardless of how she's dressed. As a matter of fact, I don't recall ever being aware that she was wearing a bra even when she went to class. If Doris was aware she had nothing on under the skimpy shirt, she didn't acknowledge it.

Anyway, she asked if she could use the rowing machine. She followed me out to the garage where we pulled the machine out from under the workbench and dusted it off. Even with the garage light on it was pretty dark in there. At her suggestion, we opened the garage door. Seeing Carrie dressed only in the skimpy shirt was always exciting but something about seeing her in the garage with the door open dressed that way only a few feet from the sidewalk added to the guilty thrill.

She sat down on the seat, her legs slightly spread and her bare feet on the foot rest. I could tell from the way the back of the shirt bunched up that her bare bottom was resting directly on the metal seat. She began to row, sliding the seat back and forth, her legs bending up to meet her chest every time she moved forward. Her legs were spread just enough so that with each slide forward, there was an amazingly unobstructed view between her thighs. It was hypnotic watching her go back and forth.

After a few minutes she stopped and asked if I could reduce the tension a little so it would be easier to row. I told her the adjustment knob was on the front of the seat. What I didn't mention but what was obvious was that the knob was right there between her thighs, less than an inch from her bare pussy. I cautiously reached down to adjust the knob, trying not to touch her. There was no way to keep from laying my arm on her upper thigh, almost but not quite touching her light brown pubic triangle. I pulled my hand away after making an adjustment. She still didn't like the results so we repeated the process. Each time I'd carefully reach down between her bare thighs to turn the knob.

After a while she asked if I could turn the knob while she rowed till we achieved the proper resistance.

She started rowing while I tried to carefully slide my hand between her legs. Before I succeeded in grasping the knob, I accidentally brushed her bare pussy two or three times. Once I had successfully grasped the knob my arm moved back and forth with her rowing and the back of my hand was almost constantly touching her pussy. The warm, slightly moist touch was incredible. I found it hard to concentrate on the task at hand and felt a growing erection in my jeans.

When finally the tension was right I watched her row for about twenty minutes. It was some of the nicest twenty minutes I can remember experiencing.

Doris and I were often talking with Carrie about family photos and keepsakes, more of which were stored in the attic. She kept bugging us to explore the attic but the time was never right especially considering it would require bringing a stepladder in from the garage. . Finally, after much begging, I gave up and promised her that the next morning we would go into the attic.

The next morning Doris was at work when Carrie came down dressed in the skimpy undershirt, that she was apparently so comfortable in and which I found it disturbingly revealing, proclaiming she was ready to explore the attic. Access to the attic is through a trap door in the upstairs hallway. Carrie helped me drag a stepladder in from the garage.

She was excited to be first up the ladder. The view from below was incredible. She wasn't wearing panties. Her beautiful bare bottom was inches from my face. As she wrestled with the trap door and with one leg on a higher step than the other, the view between her legs was unbelievable. My eyes followed the cleft of her bottom as it extended between her legs, becoming her adorable little slit and pubic triangle. It was all there perfectly framed a few inches from my face while she seemed completely unaware of the show she was putting on.

She finally was able to get the trap door pushed aside and asked me if I could give her a push to help her through the opening, I already had a growing erection and my heart was pounding when, with a twang of guilt, I put my hands on her bare bottom, feeling the warm smooth skin, and gently pushed upward helping guide her into the attic.

Once in the attic she took a seat cross-legged near a box of photos and began going through them. I could tell her shirt was pulled nearly up to her waist and, even with the limited light in the attic, in her cross-legged position, I could easily make out her exposed pussy as she reached around checking box after box. We stayed there for almost an hour with Carrie looking at photos, and me trying to look at photos with my gaze often dropping down between her open legs.

The process coming back down was similar. I steadied her with my hands on her thighs and, as she descended, sliding my hands up to her hips inside the shirt and ultimately on up to her waist until she was again standing firmly on the floor. At that point I realized my arms were actually holding the hem of her shirt up above her waist and quickly let go.

One day as I got home from work, Doris told me there was something wrong with the TV in Carrie's room and could I take a look.

After knocking on the door and hearing a quiet "come in" I swung the door open and was shocked to see Carrie sitting on the bed cross-legged toweling her hair. Apparently she had just finished showering. What shocked me was that she was sitting there completely naked. Because of the way she dressed during the past couple weeks, I had been lucky enough to get a look at most of her incredible body but here she was completely naked sitting cross-legged which opened an incredible view between her thighs. Feeling quite self-conscious, I tried not to look at her and instead headed for her TV. My heart was pounding as I started checking out the TV. It was hard looking at the TV when in my mind's eye was burned the quick glimpse of her siting naked, Feeling a little guilty, I was dying for an excuse to turn around and look, knowing she was right in back of me with her unbelievable bulbous bare breasts on display as well as her thighs spread in her cross-legged pose.

I heard her start to speak and was expecting her to ask about the TV. Instead, in a small voice she said that she missed her mom and dad. I turned around and with great effort looked into her watery eyes. She spoke some more about her family. Putting my arm around her to comfort her, I sat down next to her on the bed still keenly aware that she was completely naked. Her warm bare skin felt incredibly exciting. I was able to croak out something about inviting her parents to come visit. She seemed almost instantly comforted and cuddled slightly into my arms.

The conversation turned lighter. I continued to hold her but had a hard time keeping my eyes off the space between her open thighs and her incredible bare breasts. Her beautiful nipples, as always, were erect. The site was causing the beginnings of an erection. I always found it unbelievable that she could be comfortable enough to walk around the house in just that flimsy undershirt specially when she wasn't wearing panties. Now, unbelievably, she seemed completely comfortable being totally naked around me.

Out of the blue she asked me, "Do you think this is a bug bite or a pimple", rubbing a small red blotch on her upper inner thigh and motioned for me to investigate. Cautiously I reached my hand between her legs and moved my fingers over the bite. The feel of her warm smooth skin so close to her open thighs was almost more than I could take. Guiltily hiding my erection, I continued to touch her there maybe a little longer than necessary before pulling my hand away and declaring it a mosquito bite.

She excused herself to visit the restroom. I watched her walk across the room to her bathroom, mesmerized by the site of her luscious bare bottom and just the whole idea that a beautiful naked girl was walking around in front of me. I know she kept her nightgown in the bathroom and expected her to put it, or at least something on before coming back out. To my amazement, when the door opened, she was still completely naked. She stood there for a second in the light from the bathroom. Her light patch of pubic hair and the little slit below demanded my gaze and I found I couldn't take my eyes off it as she started to walk back across the room toward me until the jiggling of her bare breasts caught my eye. With every step, they wobbled just enough to be seductive. She walked past me to the TV and began playing with the nobs, her side facing me. I watched her mesmerized by her lovely nakedness.

Momentarily she gave up on the TV and moved to a basket of clothes near the end of the bed. She began folding clothes and lying them on the bed next to me talking a blue streak the whole time seemingly unconscious of the fact that she was still completely naked. I couldn't keep my eyes off her luscious breasts that swayed and jiggled with each movement amazed she could be so comfortable in her exposed state.

For the next few minutes she continued moving around the room carrying on our conversation while doing normal things, seemingly ignoring her nakedness. I was in guilty heaven watching her incredible body as it was revealed from every angle. She briefly plopped face down on the bed facing me while absentmindedly wiggling her lower legs in typical teenager fashion. She propped herself up on her elbows causing her hanging breasts to look incredible plus the view of her bare bottom.

She quickly hopped up asking if I could help her change the light bulb in her ceiling fan light. She said she had the bulb. Before I knew it, she was standing on a chair working with the fan light enclosure with me steadying her. With my hands on her bare hips my face was just inches from her bare bottom as she wiggled around trying to remove the old bulb. The feel of the warm smooth skin of the naked girl was electrifying. After the old bulb was out, I held her closer as she leaned over to get the new bulb from the dresser. As she did that, my cheek was literally pressed against her bare bottom.

After she grabbed the new bulb, she turned around on the chair. With me still steadying her, and my heart thumping like crazy, my face was now just inches from her pubic triangle and the delightful little slit below.

Just then We were interrupted by Doris calling to me from downstairs. I politely excused myself and went down to help Doris. Trying to get the image of Carrie's naked body out of my mind as I straightened up the living room was nearly impossible. Doris and I would be going out to dinner with friends so I headed back upstairs to take a shower. Still picturing Carrie's naked breasts, I probably took more time in the shower than absolutely necessary. I had just finished toweling off and had slipped on my robe when there came a quiet knock at the door. After she confirmed I was "decent" she slowly opened the door. First her beautiful face peeked around the door followed by more of her. I was surprised to see the incredible bare breasts that I had just been picturing in my mind's eye, now in real life. She had come down the hall, still completely naked.

She seemed so excited as she beckoned me to follow her back down the hall to her room. Seeing her naked in the hall was especially exciting. Her excitement was over the fact that the TV was now working and her second favorite movie, Grease, was on. Like Goonies, we had watched Grease many times with her sitting on my lap. She motioned for me to take a seat on the bed and then hopped on my lap sitting sideways facing the TV. Having a sexy, totally naked, girl on my lap was almost more than I could take. When the first song started, she began almost dancing in my lap causing the beginning of an unwanted erection. To keep her from sliding off, I had my arm wrapped around her back with my hand actually lying along the side of her breast. The other had laid across her thighs just below her pubic triangle and hooked around her leg. I could feel my erection starting to peek through the robe and press against her bare thigh.

Shortly she hopped up and danced for a few minutes, not trying to be seductive but dancing just for the involvement in the movie. Whatever her intention, seeing a naked girl dancing with breasts jiggling was not helping my growing erection to subside although I hid it by re-closing my robe.

Imitating a part of the dance sequence on the screen, she jumped back on my lap but this time facing me with her legs straddling me which slid my robe open slightly. she continued to lap dance while I could feel the tip of my now fully erect penis actually pressing against the space between her legs sometimes sliding up across her fine pubic hair. She seemed unaware but her movement and the friction against the tip of my penis was incredibly exciting and her bare breasts jiggling in my face was adding to the experience.

With her next move, I actually felt the tip of my penis slipping slightly into her warm moist slit, sending a wave of electricity though me. And with the next move it was back out. As the song continued, it was almost like she was thrusting , causing the tip of my penis to enter her slightly and then retreat, each time causing a wave of excitement until I was afraid I might have an orgasm. Was she aware of it? She had to be although in her innocent way she seemed merely concentrating on the movie and the music while sitting on her Uncle's lap.

Her movements seemed to become more deliberate with my penis penetrating farther each time until eventually it remained inside her. She continued the gyrations seemingly unaware with my penis sliding never fully in but never fully out.

Finally with one quick move, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself close causing my penis to enter deeply into her. The song ended and she stopped with us face to face with her on my lap and my penis pressed deeply into her pussy. I had never felt so excited and so guilty at the same time but I was too far into this to stop.

She pressed her left breast into my face, My lips found her incredible nipple My hands went to the other breast and began messaging while she started thrusting against me. Finally my hands found that beautiful bare bottom that I had touched in my mind a hundred times and pulled her close, thrusting deeper.

The total sensation of my penis moving in and out of her while I devoured her beautiful tits was more than I could take as wave after wave of guilty pleasure washed over me as an incredible culmination of weeks of titillation and teasing were released in one great unbelievable orgasmic burst.

Afterwards we stayed in that position for what seemed like a long time, holding each other close, not moving or talking, with my penis still deeply inside her.

This turned out to be the only time we would actually have intercourse. For the rest of the semester we continued as before, she wearing very skimpy revealing clothing around the house, especially when Doris was absent. We continued to watch movies together with her on my lap occasionally completely naked if the situation was right but more often wearing the undershirt I loved her in or the skimpy robe half open. Once we watched a movie together with her wearing just panties. Occasionally she would playfully take my hand and use it to cup her bare breast or place it between her thighs and squeeze her legs together to lock it there laughing. Still somehow there was a sweetness and innocence to the remaining time I spent with my niece.

When the semester ended she moved back with her parents. I now see her a couple times a year at family get-togethers. I think there will always be an unspoken bond between us. I'll always look back fondly on the time she spent with us and I'll always keep in my mind's eye many images of her beautiful smile, long bare legs among other things and most of all those incredible naked breasts.