Teasing Uncle Carl Ch. 07

Story Info
Uncle Carl and his niece watch another movie together.
2.5k words
4.28
20.6k
18

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Carl:

It was my time of night. My wife and my niece, Carrie, had both gone to bed and I had the house to myself. Often it was my chance to relax, sometimes take a shower and watch a little tube. As it was a hot night, I took a shower. As it often has been lately, this time my mind was on Carrie, my niece who had come to stay with us. She had stayed with us many times as a kid but now she was much more mature. Carrie's mom, my sister is quite a bit younger than me and they also had Carrie kind of late in life so she is barely eighteen and I'm old enough to be her grandfather,

Her mode of dress around the house made it obvious that she had grown into a sexy young lady with long slim legs, and beautifully bulbous breasts with always erect nipples. She had a way of being very casual about how she dressed around the house, especially in the morning when she often comes down stairs wearing one of my old baggie undershirts that she often sleeps in. She never seemed to notice that her nipples press their shape perfectly through the worn material and the open sides of the shirt offer incredible views of the sides of her beautiful breasts and sometimes more. To top it off, she sometimes doesn't even wear panties under the short shirt and many times I've been treated to a view of her incredibly rounded bare bottom.

These images are hard to put out of my mind and even through she's my niece, lately they float guiltily through my consciousness almost all the time.

These are the thoughts going through my head as I finished my shower and slipped into boxer shorts and t-shirt.

As per my usual routine, I sat down on the couch for a little TV watching before going off to bed. To my surprise, the movie, Goonies" was on. It was a favorite of ours when she visited as a kid. She'd sit on my lap and we'd watch it together.

It was on a night like this a few weeks after she arrived that the movie was on late and she happened to come down stairs wearing the skimpy shirt and just as she had done as a kid, she hopped on my lap to watch the movie. It shortly became obvious that it was one of the occasions she wasn't wearing panties or anything under the shirt. I felt both incredible excitement and incredible guilt at my arousal of having such a scantily clad young girl wiggling around on my lap. Even though there was an element of innocence about it, I was also worrying about how it would look if Doris happened to come down stairs.

That memory was playing in my mind when I heard a voice say, "sorry, I didn't know anyone was up". Startled out of my day dream, I turned around to see Carrie standing near the kitchen. I gulped and nearly had a heart attack when I realized she was wearing only panties. Her breasts, in open view, were incredible. Over the weeks, I had been privy to many peeks at them through the open sides of the shirt or a robe that wasn't fully closed in front, but for a minute, I could think of nothing other than soaking in the view of those beautiful full naked breasts. Her nipples were fully erect and stood out proudly as if to say "look at me".

Shortly I was able to regain some semblance of composure but still couldn't make myself stop staring at my incredibly beautiful, nearly naked niece standing near me. To my surprise, although I should have expected it by now, she seemed not the least concerned about her state of undress in my presence. Instead, she exclaimed, "Oh good, Goonies!!" and headed my way. As she walked toward me, in what seemed like slow motion, a million thoughts ran through my head.

Look at those beautiful bare breasts swaying as she walks.

Is she really planning on sitting on my lap wearing only skimpy panties?

Is it a bad thing for an Uncle to be getting an erection at the sight of his nearly naked niece?

What if Doris were to come down stairs and see Carrie on my lap wearing only panties?

To answer the first question, yes, she plopped down on my lap sideways facing the TV as we've always done. Almost as a reflex I put my right arm around her back to hold her, my hand curling around her rib cage nestled on the soft warm skin beneath her right breast. My left hand lay across her lap. Her beautifully bare left breast was inches from my face. I successfully resisted the urge to kiss it which would have removed any semblance of innocence to the situation.

I held her like that on my lap for a few minutes as we watched the movie, still unable to believe that such a sexy, nearly naked girl was innocently sitting on my lap and simultaneously trying to will my growing erection down. For quite a while, I reveled in the sensual experience of her on my lap. The gently perfumed smell, the wispy feel of her hair against my face when she turned her head just right, the slight tingling of my finger tips where they touched her incredibly smooth warm bare skin, the feeling of her panties nestled against my bare legs.

She wiggled some, trying to get comfortable, the result of which left my right hand now lying along the side of her right breast.

I asked her,"are you comfortable"? In what sounded like a slightly childish voice she answered, "almost but these are starting to bug me".

Then something very unexpected happened. Something I would remember and revisit for the rest of my life. Something that completely took my breath away and nearly triggered a heart attack.

Pressing her bare feet down on the couch cushion and her back harder against my arm supporting her so that I had to nearly grab her right breast to keep her from slipping back, she raised her bottom off my lap, and unbelievably hooked her thumbs in her panties and began sliding them down her thighs. Right there on my lap, she was removing her panties, the only item of clothing she was wearing.

Barely able to conceive of what was happening, I couldn't help but watch as the panties moved down her long slim bare thighs and her cute little pubic triangle came into view. The sensuality of her newly bare bottom sliding around on my lap as she wiggled her panties down her legs was unbelievable and did little to curb my rising erection. She pumped her legs slightly to help slide the panties down her thighs and said with a sigh of relief, "much better". I could barely contain my excitement and guilt. Something about the fact that she had pulled them down but still left them around her lower thighs had my heart racing more than if she had taken them completely off. That visual of her on my lap with her panties pulled part way down would be something that I would revisit often in the coming months and years.

Her only comment, "sorry but they were a little uncomfortable" as her attention went straight back to the movie her panties now resting just above her knees.

So now, with great sensory overload, here I am in my living room, on my couch, with a completely naked girl sitting on my lap. A completely naked, incredibly beautiful girl with long dark hair, long slim bare legs, amazingly beautiful voluptuous bare breasts, panties pulled down, sitting on my lap.

After some time to recover, I realized that my right hand which had been trying to keep her from slipping off was now fully cupping her right breasts so that I could feel her erect nipple poking between my fingers. My left had which was formerly lying across her lap was still lying across her lap but now barely touching her fine public hair where it disappeared between her thighs. Coupled with the sensation of her bare bottom against the skin of my legs and it was almost too much stimulation for me to handle.

On a previous occasion, I had been thinking what if Doris came down when Carrie was on my lap wearing only the skimpy undershirt, and then, even worse, tonight, what if she saw Carrie on my lap wearing only panties with her exposed breasts inches from my face, but now what would she say seeing Carrie sitting on my lap completely naked with her panties pulled down.

From Carrie's perspective apparently it was still innocent but the picture would be hard to explain.

As we (really just she as I was too obsessed with the sight before me) continued to watch the movie, she eventually absentmindedly pumped her legs, sliding the panties on down until they rested just above her ankles. That movement of her bare bottom against my legs and sprouting erection coupled with the further movement of her panties down her beautiful bare legs was almost more stimulation than I could take.

When a commercial finally came, she suggested, "let's make some hot chocolate"!!

She nonchalantly kicked at her panties which now hung on one toe before dropping to the floor and hopped off my lap. Trying to conceal the erection growing in my boxers and at the same time soaking in the the view of her naked backside, I followed her into the kitchen.

In the dazzling light of the kitchen, her nakedness took on a whole new exciting dimension. Those breasts!! Those incredible beautiful full rounded bare breasts and erect nipples almost seeming to defy gravity floating out from her body. swaying with any movement. I tried my best not to stare or at least allow her to catch me staring.

She asked where the pans were. I kneeled down to get the pan out of the lower cupboard not, at first, realizing that her little pubic triangle was now at eye level just a few inches from my face. At the same time she decided to reach over me to grab the milk from the fridge unintentionally brushing her pubic triangle briefly against my face. The effect on me was immediate. I shivered briefly, not able to believe it was really happening, feeling the softness of her pubic hair, such an intimate part of her touching my face.

I regained a small part of my composure as we put the pan on the stove and poured the milk into it but being in my brightly lit kitchen with my completely naked niece still had my level of excitement on overdrive. At the same time I was trying to keep my growing erection hidden all the while wondering if Doris might come down the stairs at any time to see me and my completely naked niece standing together in the bright kitchen lights.

While waiting for the milk to heat up, we pulled out a couple kitchen chairs and talked as we faced each other. Suddenly she exclaimed "Oh, I forgot to show you my new toe nail polish" and lifted her bare right foot up to the front of her chair. This also had the effect of opening the delicately furred space between her thighs. I tried my best to appreciate the toenail polish artwork but found my eyes continually drawn to the space between her legs. In the bright kitchen lights I could make out the little slit visible below her pubic triangle. She stayed like that for a wonderfully long time before hopping up to make our cocoa.

Returning back to the couch, she sat back on my lap at a slightly differing angle with one leg still draped across my lap while the other dangled off the front of the couch leaving an open space between her legs. I replaced my right arm around her back and though not needed, I again let my hand nearly cup her breast. My left hand was now tucked slightly between her thighs, resting lightly on the soft hair there.

Soon we realized we had missed our favorite part of the movie and needed to rewind. The remote was down at the other end of the couch. As had happened before, she quickly turned over and stretched to grab it, leaving her bare bottom looking up at me from my lap. It didn't take us long to realize that it wasn't the right remote for rewinding. I told her I had other remotes on the two shelves above the couch directly in back of where we were sitting to which she immediately responded that she would get them.

Before I knew what was happening, she was on her knees, straddling me, reaching into the shelf above my head and simultaneously pushing against me so that my face was pressed between her voluptuous bare breasts. The sensation of the warm smooth skin of her breasts against my cheeks was heavenly as she wiggled around trying to search each part of the shelf. I could feel my erection staining against my boxers and hoping she wouldn't notice. She handed down a remote and backed off just enough so her breasts were inches from my face instead of touching allowing me to look at the remote and realize it still wasn't the right one.

She said, "I'll check the top shelf" and immediately stood straddling me bringing her pubic triangle to face level. "Steady me" she said. I wrapped my arms around her, my hands lightly cupping her bare bottom her velvety pubic hair mere inches from my face. My heart was pounding as she moved slightly forward actually pressing her public triangle against my face and finally retrieving what would be the correct remote. Again, I could barely speak from the stimulation.

As we rewound the movie, she resumed her position on my lap, not seeming to notice my erection.

After about half an hour, she began to doze off. As she relaxed, she cuddled toward me causing her breast to press against my face while her legs fell farther apart exposing more of the wonderful space between her thighs. As I had more time to reflect, I still had a hard time believing that such a sexy completely naked girl, niece or not, was sitting on my lap.

Eventually she was fully asleep. I took a few uninhibited minutes to openly soak in the beauty and closeness of my naked niece's incredible body. I picked her up, grabbed her panties from the floor, and carried her up the stairs to her bedroom. I covered her up, tucked her in, kissed her on the forehead and went back downstairs. It would be a while before I calmed down enough for sleep.