All Comments on 'Tech Control for Rhoto Ch. 01'

by Nosefag

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Great

hornacekhornacekover 7 years ago
just awful

Not saying that the writing style was awful - the content of the story and the actions of Clint were awful. Feel sick after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you actually retarded

@hornacek. Seriously? You're on literotica reading about mind control. How is this in any way bad? What in the hell were you expecting when you started looking under this tag? Goddamn you absolute idiot.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 7 years ago
Enjoyable . . .

. . . and erotic. And fiction. And fantasy. @hornacek: lighten up. Or don't read it. Nobody is forcing you. 5* and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wars have been fought against slavery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow I could almost her his soothing commanding voice good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I loved the slow boil that Sasha goes through as she is being turned into a slave. At the end I do hope that she recovers and puts him into the trance making him do disgusting things all the while he is unable to stop it. In the mean time, let's see just what Clint puts Sasha through as he trains her to be a slave. Will he make her have sex at the drop of a hat? Will he force her to have sex with other men? Will he pimp her out to clubs, frats, migrant camps, etc. Will he beat her? So many options. At the end, she recovers and puts him through the same training.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous