Tech Demo

Story Info
Kelly unknowingly volunteers to be fucked on stage.
2.4k words
4.54
21.1k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly made her way to the college auditorium to see the tech demo for the unveiling of a prototype that her favorite professor had been bragging about the small role he had in designing it. Doctor Campbell, her physics professor was always talking about his work in robotics, though some were annoyed he'd spend half of class talking about that instead of the course content, she was fascinated by the field.

As for what exactly was being unveiled, she wasn't sure. She wasn't entirely sure Campbell knew either, just that a company hired him to design a revolutionary joint system. On her way to the auditorium, she ran into Campbell and stopped to greet him.

"Hey professor, I'm not late for the demo am I?"

"No actually you're a tad early. I'm afraid we might not be able to show the product today though." Kelly frowned.

"Why's that?"

"Well we need a subject for the demo and I'm afraid our subject just called and said she's got a really bad flu. Throwing up everywhere, I'm sure you wouldn't want that happening on stage haha." Kelly was disappointed to hear that, she'd waited weeks to see what was unveiled. Campbell looked her up and down, with a pondering look on his face. "You know, if you'd like you can take her place."

"Doing what?" Kelly was engrossed in excitement but she wasn't sure she was qualified to work on an experimental robotic, well, something.

"Not much really, the robot just needs a human to work with and direct. It does most of the work. Consider yourself eye candy for the audience if you want, there to promote the product." Kelly wasn't too sure given that she didn't know what the machine did but her heart skipped a beat at hearing the word robot. "Also, you will be compensated handsomely, enough to cover the rest of your education. Erm, wait what kind of degree are you pursuing?"

"Bachelors in engineering. I have two years left."

"Ah bachelors perfect, yes it is enough to cover that." Eye candy was a weird descriptor too. She was used to men sneak glances at her in the hallway though. She normally wore tight shorts and a loose shirt thrown over her braless boobs. It just felt right to dress so casually and she didn't care to much that people liked to take a peak at the silhouette of her E cups and perky nipples when the sun shined behind her at profile view.

"That's quite a lot of money."

"Yes. Yes it is. Anyways, the jobs yours if you want it." Kelly considered for a moment then decided even if she wasn't fully qualified the money was worth any embarrassment she made out of herself.

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Wonderful, just go through the door in the back on the left hand side of the auditorium."

Kelly made her way back stage and found a large curtain draped over something. She assumed it was the prototype, it was unusually tall, about 6'6 to her 5'4. The stage managers came out and told her they'd been informed of her taking the subject's role and that if at any point she feels they should stop to just wave them over. She assumed that was her primary role then, to make sure it doesn't just break down on stage in front of everyone, which made total sense.

When it came time for the demo she walked out onto the stage wheeling the device out with a couple people from the company. She wasn't listening to what they were saying to the audience, All she could think about was how heavy the thing was to role out and how she wished she was dressed a little nicer for an audience of what looked like a hundred students and maybe some professors. She recognized some people in the crowd, most of them were complete strangers.

"And now to unveil the next leap in robotics, Ms Kelly Anders, will you do the honors?" Kelly was glad she zoned back in when she did, otherwise she might've missed that. She smiled at the crowed and pulled the sheet off of a humanoid droid that looked like it's outer shell had some kind of squishy synthetic padding, cups dug into the palms of its large hands, and a five inch synthetic dick attached to its waste. Kelly was shocked to say the least but she did her best to pretend she didn't notice.

"This is the first of our perfected sexual partner. As we all know the only things beside money that makes the world evolve is sex and war. Well, unlike other robotics businesses we'd rather not pursue innovation in the pursuit of killing each other, so we are pursuing the most pleasurable of those innate human drives in an attempt to develop technology in a way not previously thought, by attempting to create something better than the standard human experience when it comes to sex. Of course, this is a tech demo. We are here to see how the technology works, so Ms Anders if you would kindly step in front of the droid."

Kelly almost didn't believe what she heard. Was it going to have sex with her? in front of all these people? No, it couldn't, surely she had to show the features some other way, otherwise they'd hire a prostitute, or they would've asked her to strip down.

"You'll find that the joints, thanks to the work of Doctor Campbell, can move so subtly and smoothy that they can mimic the movement and delicacy of human touch, capable of performing tasks normally difficult for robotic devices such as stripping down your clothing."

Oh it was definitely supposed to have sex with her. She considered waving over the technicians but realized she'd look like a fool for backing out now. It'd look like she didn't know what she got into. Well, she didn't but she didn't want to give off that impression. So she stood in front of the droid as it carefully and sensually pulled her shirt off for the auditorium to see, her breasts lay baren. There were some gasps from the audience, no doubt some of which from people that have eyed her up before, or from a classmate that thought she was less slutty than she looked now.

The droid grabbed onto her shorts, she felt its thumbs carefully work its way between her skin and the waste of her underwear, presenting her bare shaven pussy to the whole auditorium as it pulled them down. There were some claps from some horny college kids somewhere in the crowd. Despite the extreme wave of embarrassment overwhelming her, all she could do was go along with it, so she spun around bit for everyone to get a look at her supple ass shake and jiggle which prompted more cheers.

"Yes, beautiful isn't she, and deserving of a partner who can suit her needs. Now I'm sure you all noticed that phallic appendage on the droid." The spokesman waved his hand towards the droid's dick. "It not only is made with a synthetic substance made to mimic the feeling of human skin, underneath it lies soft canisters capable of expanding to fit the ideal size of its partner, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Though of course that would be customizable in the final product."

Kelly watched the five inch dick swell, becoming thicker and reaching the length of twelve inches, she was mortified of the thought that it might put it inside her. Before she had time to worry though, it shrunk back down to five.

"It determines its ideal size after insertion and filling the space it enters. Ms Anders, if you will, bend over this pedestal and allow the audience to view your profile."

Oh God, she thought, this is really happening. She'd gone too far to back down now so she did as requested and perched her ass out for the droid to take. It approached her and spread its own legs apart a little so that its dick could reach her vagina. It inserted itself slowly, and she had to admit, it did feel like a human dick. It suddenly began to swell and fill the entirety of her pussy, with a little extra girth to provide some extra stretching. She let out a sigh as it did so and did her best to control her breathing. The spokesman made his way over to point at a swelled base that stuck out from her pussy, stretching her lips.

"As you can see here, it found what it considers the perfect size for its partner, how does it feel Ms Anders?"

"Full." Some laughs came from the crowd. The spokesman started saying something about pistons but she wasn't listening, as the droids penis started moving in and out of her without it having to move its hips. Perfect dick size was right, it touched her insides in all the right ways as it slowly moved in and out.

"Then of course you can't have a sex machine without varying speeds." The robo dick tripled its pace in an instant, Kelly's pussy was getting pummeled and she loved it. she could feel her walls trying to clench around it while the cock kept slipping in an out. She didn't even realize she started instinctively moving her hips until some students started cheering.

"Of course, it is able to adjust its movement to account for its partners movements, you'll see how the base is moving in conjunction with Ms Anders' hips." Kelly felt like a whore, doing her best to keep the moans from coming out but alas she couldn't stop them all, and so over a hundred members of her college watched her enjoy being fucked on stage by a machine. The droid stopped pumping and pulled out of her.

"Additionally it has-" The spokesman noticed Kelly look back at her faux lover after it disengaged. "Don't worry Ms Anders you'll get plenty more." Laughter erupted in the auditorium and Kelly felt some shame in it but was excited to know it wasn't over. "It has a secondary appendage stored in an inner capsule." Kelly watched the stomach region open up and a second dick flopped out and connected to point that stuck out shortly above the first dick. "Perfect for that other entry point, or if you had a friend stacked on top of you, I'm not asking what you all do in bed, Ms Anders you may resume your position."

More laughs came from the audience as she bent back over and felt the second dick stretch out her asshole while the first dick reentered her pussy. She felt the second dick expand and swell up her anus, giving her the most filled feeling she's ever felt. She moaned as it did so and side eyed the audience as they made their comments and observations. She noticed people in the front row that were visibly aroused. She wished desperately that one of the men would get up here and put a dick in her mouth.

The droid moved the cocks in unison with each other until the spokesman said something about independent speeds, then they broke unison, one coming out as the other went in and it drove her wild.

"Ohhhh!" There were more cheers and hollers. The spokesman continued to talk about the cups in its palms, evidently being used for suction. Kelly hadn't fully processed what he said before the droid's hands cupped over her breasts and the palms began to suck up her nipples, making them feel puffy. "OOHHH!"

"That sounds like it's passing the test." There were more laughs. Kelly could swear she saw some people in the audience reaching their hands into their pants.

"-Includes incredible strength-" The droid picked up its lover and turned to present Kelly to the audience. Her legs had been stuck over its arms, giving everyone a full view of her pussy being railed by the machine. As it picked her up, he boobs had also sunk more into the hands, causing the suction to feel more intention, and forcing a cry of pleasure from her. "-And a particularly unique feature." The first dick in her pussy stopped and pulled itself out. Everyone could see how much she was leaking now. Kelly even believed she came a few times.

"It is able to change the shape of its appendage using said canisters. Whether that means you want some more girth, a particular head shape or perhaps something a little more abnormal." While the second dick continued to ram into her asshole, the first one morphed into the shape of a ribbed wolfs cock. Kelly didn't have time to think about how she felt about it as it quickly made its way back inside her, pounding away at her plump lips with the cock of a beast.

Kelly could feel her mind drifting away and her eyes rolling back. No doubt she would become the punchline in "white women fuck canines" jokes but right now she didn't care. The sex was better than any she's had with a man.

"And it does have one last feature, in that it is capable of ejecting liquids matching the consistency of semen in order to sell the realism, an optional feature." The feature was of course not optional for her. The wolf dick was complete with a knot that it shoved into her and spewed out its false cum, as did the second cock which leaked out of her ass all over the stage. The spokesman checked something on his monitor before continuing.

"It appears that particular shape requires it to remain inside for a few minutes so we will leave Ms Anders in her own world there. Any questions?" Students began to ask all kinds of questions that Kelly couldn't be bothered to listen to. She felt like she was in some twisted paradise and wished the droid would start fucking again. instead she was stuck atop two fake cocks, legs up, and pussy presented to a massive room full of people, some she could now see were filming her and taking pictures.

After the presentation, the technicians got her down and provided her with a towel to clean up. Kelly felt as though she could barely stand. The spokesman approached her and thanked her for stepping in.

"I didn't realize you were such a quick replacement, I wouldn't have signed off on bringing some college girl in her without her knowing what she was getting into."

"It's fine, I made it out alive didn't I?"

"Yes well I am still sorry the nature of the presentation wasn't conveyed to you and I am prepared to double your payment as a thanks for stepping in."

"Yeah. Um. Can I actually just get one of those robots instead? When its finished?" The spokesman laughed.

"Of course."