Technical Support

Story Info
Faced with last minute issues, an artist finds IT support.
2.7k words
4.57
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any feedback is welcomed, as well as requests for more to this story.

~~~~~~~~~

Her latest painting along with a brand new program focusing on arts and sciences for children from all backgrounds and levels of understanding was just about ready to unveil. Several months prior she had accepted an opportunity to not only display her work at the Center for Deep Space Exploration, but to implement and run a brand new educational program. The task seemed daunting at the time but she was up for the challenge and after countless days, weeks, and months of hard work the project was almost complete.

It was Friday at 9:15 PM and the unveiling of her work would be taking place on Monday. She was tired and a bit frantic, but was nearly done. Her plan was to have everything done and set up, show up Monday, and knock it out of the park. Everyone and their mothers would be there; the director of the program, the mayor, caterers, photographers, the whole nine yards.

She made a few edits, saved her work, and turned on the projector to go through her speech and PowerPoint presentation one more time before calling it a night. After waiting a few moments, she noticed the display unit was not on. She stood under the projector and looked up at it, pressing the power button on the remote several times; the on/off light on the machine was not even illuminating.

"Ugh! You have to be fucking kidding me!"

She was so close to being done and now another last minute issue was threatening to derail her evening. She scrolled through her phone and found the phone number for IT Support.

"Thank you for calling Deep Space Technical Support. Our service technicians are currently busy assisting other customers. Please leave a message, or visit our office in room B214--"

"Ugh!!" She ended the call and began walking hurriedly towards the elevators.

"B214? That's in the basement."

She got in the elevator, pressed the "B" floor button, and watched the doors close. After a few seconds, the door opened and she exited, scanning her surroundings. She saw a lot of industrial equipment, a room with computer servers in it, and door marked "Maintenance & Engineering." There was a call-box and she pressed the button.

"Hello? Is anyone there? I'm having some projector issues."

No response. She pressed the button again.

"Hello? Is anyone still working? Just looking for a bit of help!"

No one responded, but the door came ajar as she tried the handle. She opened it fully and entered; inside was a dimly lit hallway, with pipes running along the walls and ceiling. At the end of the hallway was a left turn, and a room with a sign on it that said B214.

She walked quickly towards the room and just before getting close, a guy abruptly walked through the adjoining hallway and nearly collided with her.

"Jesus!" He yelled, and--in an attempt to avoid a collision--turned and hit his head on a low-hanging metal pipe.

"Ow, fuck!" He grimaced as he rubbed his head.

"Oh my god!" She explained, as she stepped back almost losing her balance.

Aside from almost crashing into him and hitting his head on the pipe, he was soaking wet and wearing only a towel. He clutched the towel with one hand and rubbed his head with the other. She spun around and looked the other way, covering her face.

"Oh, geez I'm so sorry! I was just looking for someone to---"

"No worries, sorry about that! I didn't think anyone was working this late. I just got done working out and I heard the doorbell, I didn't think anyone was still here! In fact I thought the buzzer was malfunctioning and was on my way to shut it off."

"No no, I'm sorry to bother you! Are you alright?" She replied, still facing the other way. "It's late and I wasn't sure if anyone was here either! I'm trying to finish a big project and was having some issues in my studio, so I was just seeing if any of the technicians were on shift this late. I tried calling the number and... Oh god, is your head OK? Sorry again, I feel terrible!"

"Yes ma'am, that would be me although right now I'm clearly not tending to my duties. I'm good, no worries it's just a scratch I'm sure."

She began to feel slightly at ease by his relaxed demeanor. Despite just bumping his head and being almost naked, he was still focused on trying to help her and she found it sweet and endearing.

"I'll be happy to help you, let me just get changed. Geez, I'm so sorry, this is embarrassing. Come this way, there are some chairs in the office."

He opened the door to B214 and they entered. It was a fairly large office with a waiting area. There was a coat closet with the door open and his work clothes were folded over the top of it. He stepped behind it and she saw the clothes come down and his towel go up.

"We have a gym and locker area down here, but the ventilation sucks and it gets so hot that I change in my office," he began explaining nervously as she heard him fumble with his clothes.

"It's quite alright, I'm the one intruding on your work space!"

The closet door did not fully cover her view of him changing, and she caught herself staring as parts of his body went in and out of view. His hair was cut very short and he had a short, dark beard. As he moved around, she noticed a cut on the top of his head and a light trickle of blood down his neck and back.

"Oh jeez, you're bleeding!" As the words left her mouth, she realized she had outed herself for staring at him. She closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Am I?"

He stepped out partially from behind the door, holding his pants against his lower body. He patted his head and looked at his hand, seeing a spot of blood. His chest and shoulders were broad and muscular, and his wet body hair stuck to him, outlining his toned stomach muscles.

"Ah, it's just a scratch, really, I'll just throw an adhesive bandage on it."

He tossed his pants back over the top of the door and began attempting to towel off the back of his head and neck. She caught herself staring at him again yet noticed he was seemingly unbothered by her presence and his nakedness. She continued looking at him as he checked the towel and his hand for blood.

"You know, I can't quite see where the cut is, and if I don't dry it the bandage won't stick, would you mind giving me a hand?"

"Of course, it's the least I can do!" She replied, doing her best to sound calm and collected.

She stood up and walked towards him, averting her eyes trying not to be obvious.

"What should I use to—"

"Here, just use the towel."

She looked in his direction, trying to keep her eyes above his waist, and took the towel. He smiled softly and as he handed it to her; he was so nonchalant and gave off a warm and friendly vibe despite the odd situation they were in. Her chest was pounding but she did her best to keep herself together. He was tall and she reached up and patted the scratch on top of his head, then began wiping the blood from his neck and upper back.

"Thanks for your help, can you see the cut?"

"Well, not quite," she laughed, reaching her arms again attempting to reach the top of his head.

"Oh, sorry, here," he turned slightly and leaned down so she could see. As he did she noticed he also had blood down the side of his face.

"Oh geez it's running down your face as well, can you turn towards me more? God I feel bad, I'm so sorry, again!"

"Please, don't be! It's really fine, I feel bad I missed your service call! I'll just get patched up and changed and we'll head back to—"

As she toweled off the side of his face and neck, the soothing tone of his voice distracted her from what he was saying. She watched his lips move as time seemed to pass in slow motion. Her heart rate slowed as she gently dried his neck with the towel, then began to drag it down his chest. She realized he had stopped speaking and wondered how much time had passed since she zoned out.

She quickly looked up at him and he took the towel from her, holding it up against his lower body. He was smiling at her and his eyes were dark and deep, mysterious yet inviting. The room was so quiet she could hear herself breath. The silence of the room sent a wave of anxiety through her which was broken up by the sound of the towel hitting the floor. Her heart began to race as she considered what would happen next.

She felt hypnotized and frozen, yet her body began to act on its own. Unable to look away, she gazed at his chest and stomach. He took her hand, slightly startling her, and placed it on his chest. Her eyes continued to trace his body. He had tan lines on his waist, and his legs were toned and defined. He had dark, soft body hair and her mouth opened slightly as she looked at his manhood hanging between his legs.

She quickly looked up at him, almost in a panic, but was met with just his warm, soft smile again. Looking at her hand on his chest, she began to slide her fingertips down his stomach and onto his side. Her heart raced faster as she realized he wasn't stopping her.

She took a quick inventory of the rush of many thoughts and emotions running through her mind before quickly realizing her desire for this man was at the forefront. She questioned herself, wondering why and how, but she didn't care. Deeply intrigued by both the outside of his body and the inside of his mind, her reasons for seeking technical support shifted drastically.

She looked up at him and he tilted his head downwards. Without thinking, she stood on her tip-toes and their lips locked. They both inhaled deeply, savoring the kiss, allowing their lips and tongues to savor and explore each other's. She felt his hands on her waist and he pulled her in firmly as he kissed her. His strength and the feel of his bare skin against her clothed body sent a burst of energy through her.

He began walking and guiding her towards the desk. She stepped back slowly, trusting him to lead and hold her. She felt the desk make contact with the back of her thighs and she let her body rest slightly against it, partially sitting down. She took him in her hand as he kissed her, and she felt him begin to grow instantly. Within seconds she could feel how hard he was and began to feel her own arousal pulsating between her legs.

His breathing got heavier as she touched him. The feel of his quickly-growing manhood began to arouse her more and more. She kissed his neck, tasting and smelling his skin as she gently stroked him; he smelled like a freshly washed man, and his skin tasted slightly sweet as her lips smacked against him.

She let go of him and put her hands on the side of his face, kissing him and feeling his breath against hers as he pulled her tightly against his body. He was fully hard and she could feel every inch of him pressing against her through the thin fabric of her skirt. He ran his hand down her back and onto her ass before squeezing it and spinning her around.

She gasped softly as she caught herself, extending her arms onto his desk. Breathing loudly in anticipation, she looked back at him with a serious, lustful look on her face. She felt completely powerless in his hands and the anticipation of what he would do next sent a burst of fire through her lower body.

He gripped her waist as he pulled her hips against his. She was startled by his strength, then put at ease again as he leaned over and kissed the back of her neck, feeling his chest against her back. She felt his breath before he whispered to her.

"I want you now."

His whisper sent a chill down her spine and she arched back her eyes closed and rolled into the back of her head. She felt one of his hands slowly sliding up her inner thigh, and the other gradually sliding down her stomach. Her breathing grew faster and her lips trembled.

He lifted her skirt up and she felt his fingers gently glide between her legs. She was throbbing and soaking through her panties and she knew he could feel it as he began to rub and touch her. His other hand slipped through her thong as he pulled it to the side.

Completely in sync with his energy, she moved her legs further apart and pushed back against him. Moving slowly, she felt the head of his rock-hard cock gently part her lips. She moaned and leaned forward, knocking several items off the desk.

His hand slipped inside the front of her underwear, and as he made contact with her bare, wet pussy, he thrust into her, penetrating her slowly yet completely. They both moaned loudly, feeling the satisfaction of getting what they wanted in that spontaneous, primal moment.

His free hand continued to stroke and please her, rubbing her clit and the outside of her lips as he stretched them apart, sliding in and out of her. Their hips worked together in perfect rhythm; she surprised herself with how lustful and aroused she felt. She pushed against the desk with her arms, pushing back into him hard, hearing her ass slap against him each time, growing more and more aroused with each thrust.

Time seemed to stop as she felt their energy slowly building off each other. Her pleasure became his, and his became hers. Like wildfire, the warm, bright sensation grew rapidly, like a drug speeding through her veins.

"Don't stop...Don't stop please..." her panting broke up her words.

Her tight, wet pussy gripped his hard cock as he fucked her. Every time he pressed into her, his free hand rubbed her in a circular motion putting pressure on her clit. She felt the electric charge begin to build in her body as she realized she was past the point of no return.

"You're going to make me come..." She barely managed to whisper.

"Come with me, I'm close." His voice was deep and labored as she felt his legs and upper body tense.

As she felt her muscles release, his arm moved to her chest and held her up. The way he was able to easily support her weight and keep her pulled tightly against his body magnified her pleasure as she came all over his rock hard cock. He held off as long as he could before nearly collapsing, catching himself against the desk. She felt his thick, full cock pulsate slowly as he exploded, filling her completely.

Their rhythm and pace slowed, still forcefully pressing into each other, feeling their warmth and wetness dripping out of her and onto him. She felt him lean over her, his heavy breathing gradually begin to slow. The control of her body and muscles began to return as she soaked in the blissful energy of their release.

Finally, they stood up, him still completely naked and her clothes and hair messy and tangled. They stood staring at each other, smiling, slightly embarrassed yet playful. Waiting for the other to speak first, they cut each other off.

"Well—"

"Well—"

They laughed nervously. He grabbed her hand and kissed her one more time before letting go and taking his towel from the ground. He wrapped it around his waist and smiled at her yet again.

"Well, that escalated quickly!"

She covered her face with her hand, blushing slightly, unable to respond.

"So, tell me again what was the issue with you were having?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~