Technically, I'm a Working Actor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning the grin, I replied, "Oh you wanna go that route? I learned some new stuff about you this morning from Mrs. Fox."

"Who?"

"Michelle."

She really made an "oh shit" face after I said her name, "Oh."

"It's okay. We don't have to talk about it."

"Okay thanks."

"Actually, can I just ask one question?"

She playfully rolled her eyes and responded, "Okay fine. One question."

"Was she the first one?"

"No."

There was silence for a few seconds.

"Do follow-up questions still count as one question?"

"Just ask what you want to ask."

"Was it with any women I know?"

Her face was growing beet red, "Yes."

"Who?"

"Mrs. Drake."

"My theater teacher?"

"Yes."

"But she was married."

"So am I."

"Fair enough. Does dad know?"

"I think he suspects something but I don't think he knows. Now, can I ask you one question?"

"Shoot."

"Did you sleep with Michelle?"

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"Basically, every day for the past six months."

"This is just too dysfunctional," she said as she ran her hands through her hands through her hair.

"Hey! We're getting out of character. Tighten it up."

"Okay deal," she said with a smile.

We had a few more drinks before walking back to her hotel. The nervousness from earlier in the night was coming back with a vengeance. However, I do think there was a change from earlier. I had been questioning how I'd be able to go through with this. Now, it was seemingly much different. I was feeling uncomfortable with that fact that I might not only be able to go through with it but that I might want to.

We got back her room. I found myself checking out her butt as we walked into the room which was definitely a first for me. I made out the outline of her panties which sat nicely in between her surprisingly thick ass cheeks. I'm not going to act like I didn't sneak a few peeks as she was getting changed for bed. Growing up, I was always used to her having very conservative, nonrevealing pajamas. I'm not sure if it's because she wasn't expecting company or because she was but this outfit was very different. She was wearing a lowcut tank top without a bra and bright red panties that went well with her flowing red hair. Somehow it had taken me over two decades to notice that my mom was a straight up bombshell. She may not be as fit as she was in her younger days but that honestly made her sexier to me.

I honestly didn't realize that I moved but I found myself standing right in front of her. She smiled at me and said, "Thanks for hanging out with me tonight. It was really fun."

"No thanks needed. I had a blast. It was good to see you."

She pulled me in for a hug. My god she smelled good. Still holding each other we leaned back a little bit and locked eyes for a bit. Before I knew it, our lips met. It wasn't quite a lustful kiss but it was also definitely more than a kiss. As if by instinct, my hands made their way down to her ass, playing with the lining of her panties with my thumb. At that moment, it seemed to be a trigger for her as she pulled away from me and said, "Good night, sweetie."

As we moved away from each other, I tried to hide the fact that I was fully erect. I was in no state to go to sleep at that point. I needed to "relieve" myself. I waited until she was asleep and I went into the bathroom. I normally need porn to take care of that but that was unnecessary on this particular evening. I then went to the couch and fell right asleep.

The next morning, we were both more or less acting like nothing had happened the night before. Things felt like they were back to normal, that is until we got to the beach, "Sweetie, can you get my back a little bit? I think I'm starting to get a little burned and I can't reach."

This is something that she has asked me to do in the past so that request alone wouldn't mean much. However, considering the events of the past 24 hours, it was incredibly different. It honestly started out pretty innocent, simply making sure I got all of her back so that she wouldn't burn. However, her butt looked so inviting in that bikini which was essentially swallowed. She apparently wasn't expecting me to go there with the lotion, "I already--," which was quickly replaced with, "mmmmmmmmm."

I could feel that she was getting wet. To be honest, I was getting pretty aroused as well and pretty much forgot that we were in public. I was brought back to reality when I looked up and saw an old lady in a giant hat staring at us with a very disapproving glare and she asked, "What would your mother think?"

"I don't think she would mind," I said which caused both my mom and me to start crack up laughing.

"Do you want to head back?" she asked.

"Absolutely."

The drive back was incredibly frustrating. It seemed like we hit every single red light. In addition to that, every church in the city seemed to be on the route back to her hotel for our incestual tryst.

After what felt like years, we got back to her hotel room. I poured the two of us glasses of wine. When I turned to her, I found her sitting on the bed. I handed her the glass and we "cheers" each other. After that, we had a bit of an awkward silence. I really didn't want this moment to slip away again like it did last night so I just went for it. I kissed her, and not an ambiguous kiss like the night before. This was clearly a kiss in lust. As our tongues met, I could feel her tensioned melting away and her enthusiasm building. Following the twenty seconds or so that our lips were locked, we both pulled away slightly and placed our glasses on the side table.

I figured it was part of my job to put on somewhat of a show for her, so I backed up a little more. I've never been one for dancing or anything but I assume it's been a while since someone stripped for her and let her sit back and watch. I had a button-down shirt on and I took it off slowly, button by button. My hope was that it was sexy and sensual for her but, honestly, I'm sure I looked pretty stupid. Either way, it seemed as though she liked what she was seeing. The shirt hit the floor. Now, I'm not going to be confused for a fitness model but I would say I'm in pretty good shape and toned. I could see her checking out my abs which built up my confidence for the next part. My shorts were the next thing to hit the floor. Then my boxers. In what is easily the most bizarre moment of my life up until that point, I was standing there completely naked with my mom staring at my fully erect penis and scanning the rest of my body.

"Wow. You're definitely in way better shape than your father."

"Mom, do you mind if we leave dad out of this."

"Of course. I'm sorry."

Without saying another word, she quickly of her clothes until she got down to the bikini that she had on from earlier. She then got to her knees and crawled over to me. Before I knew it, she took me in her mouth. Now I know I asked her to keep my dad out of this but I found myself wondering how he was always in such a bad mood when her head game was this good. She seemed to know what my dick wanted more than I did. I managed to roll my eyes back to the front of my head and looked down at her. I found her gorgeous, piercing eyes staring back at mine as she continued to expertly lick and suck me. In what is definitely a complement to her skills, I was getting dangerously close to finishing.

"Hey, do you want to take this to the bed?" I asked.

She wiped off her mouth before saying, "Absolutely!"

I grabbed her hand to help her up. I then asked her, "Do you want to know what I was fantasizing about when we were on the beach."

"What?"

"Lay down on your stomach and I'll show you."

She showed a sly grin and then walked over and laid on her stomach, giving me an amazing view of that beautiful butt. In order to completely sell my fantasy, I figured I'd include some lotion. Luckily, she had some body lotion sitting beside the bed. I grabbed it and dispensed a healthy amount into my hand. I started with her shoulders, kissing her neck as I did so. I could hear soft, seemingly involuntary moans as I did so. I made my way down her back, having my kisses follow my hands. Finally, I got to that beautiful ass that I couldn't help but check out all day long.

"Can I take this off?" I asked, indicating her bikini bottom.

"Sweetie, we've clearly crossed into no rules territory."

I definitely didn't need to be told twice. I slowly pulled them off of her, making sure to run my fingers all the way down her legs as I did so. I got another helping of lotion be for getting two giant handfuls of her ass. I'm not sure what I was planning but the moment just sort of took over. I spread her ass cheeks apart and just dove in with my tongue.

She was definitely startled by this move, "Sweetie, are you sure?"

"Michelle wasn't aware that you were my actual mom so she got pretty detailed. I know you like this. All I want is for you to feel good."

"Baby, I love you."

"I love you too, mom."

And with that touching moment, I went back to licking my mom's asshole. Sorry to be so crude but why mince words here. I got a boost of enthusiasm as I noticed her using two pillows to muffle her bellowing moans. In order to add a little extra by massaging her clit while I continued to bury my face between her ass cheeks. I could feel an orgasm building as I could sense her body starting to tremble in pleasure, "Oh yes, baby! Just like that! Keep going!"

Naturally, I did as I was told. I kept licking like my life depended on it. I was starting to get a cramp in my arm from rubbing her clit but I fought through it because I could sense that we were nearing the finish line. And then, in a glorious moment, she let out a scream that I'm sure the entire floor heard. Her body convulsed in very herky-jerky motions as her breathing intensified to a completely different level.

I looked up at her with a smile to find her sweat-glistening face smiling right back at me, "Come here, baby."

"Do you want me to wash..."

She cut me off, "I don't care. Come here."

Again, you can probably see a theme here but I did as I was told. I crawled up the bed to her and we started making out instantly. We wrestled around making out on that bed like a couple of teenagers. After a little while, she slightly pulled back and looked at me somewhat seriously, "I can't believe this is actually happening."

"Me neither."

She paused a bit before managing to ask, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"More than anything!"

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, mom. I have some condoms in my bag."

"Sweetie, I haven't had a need for those for a few years."

"Perfect!"

We continued to kiss for a bit as she began to stroke my cock. She then looked at me and asked, "Are you ready, sweetie?"

"Yes."

I could hear a slight gasp as I entered her. She was tighter than I expected but also very wet. We continued to kiss as I proceeded to thrust deep inside of her. However, the kisses turned more into simply us moaning into each other's mouths. We started out in missionary which seemed appropriate given the circumstances. It seemed sensible to dip your toe into the water when you begin fucking your mother.

I sensed some slightly uneasy breathing from her so I checked in on her, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that you're bigger than," she paused, seemingly realizing the awkwardness of what she was about to say, "bigger most of my former partners."

"Oh, okay. I'll take it a little easier."

"Did I say to take it easier? I paid good money for this room. We're going to wreck this bed," as she said this, she turned around, placing her face down with her ass up in the air, giving me easy access to her dripping wet pussy. As the good son I am, I continued to do as I was told.

I found myself hoping that there was nobody in the room next to ours because that headboard was viciously banging into the wall with each thrust. If that didn't drive them crazy, I'm sure the gradually elevating volume of her screams did the trick. Those moans honestly surprised me. I had always thought of my mom as this reserved, somewhat conservative person. To see her in her pleasure-filled glory was both unexpected and arousing. Her sensuous energy passed on to me and gave me a second wind.

"Right there! Right there! I'm getting close!"

I was exhausted but I kept going. I wanted to help her cum more than with any partner I had ever had. She has done so much for me in my life and I just wanted to make her feel good. It wasn't long before she let out a moan that not only our neighbors could hear but I bet the front desk probably took notice.

"Oh my god, baby! That was so good! I love you!"

"I love you too, mom."

"Did you finish?"

"No but that's okay. This has been the most incredible day of my life."

"Likewise, but that is not okay," she said as she quickly made her way down and had my dick in her mouth before I even knew what was happening.

Again, she had a more talented mouth than any I had ever experienced. Though, it was not just her mouth, her hands expertly handled my balls. It couldn't have been more than thirty seconds before I was feeling those tingles and jingles, "I'm going to cum."

It didn't seem like she heard me at first so I said it again, "Mom, I'm going to finish."

However, this time it became clear that she did hear my because that clearly didn't lead her to wanting my dick out of her mouth. In fact, she began to work even harder. Finally, she got me to point of no return. As I came in her mouth, my powerful orgasm had my body spazzing out in herky-jerky motions. She made sure to get every last drop out of me and then swallowed it when she was done.

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too."

With that, we both fell asleep in each other's arms. I had one of the best night's sleep I've had in a long time. I woke up first. I saw that the clock said 10 a.m. I gave her a few kisses on the neck to wake her up, "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning. It's 10:00. I'm assuming we have to be out of here by 11:00."

"Yeah. I should probably get home anyways."

"You should probably get a shower before you get back to...your roommate."

"You should probably join me."

"Yes, ma'am."

We both made out way to the shower, still completely naked from the night before. I found myself in awe of her beauty as the water cascaded over her slightly messy sex hair. As she emerged from under the water, she locked eyes with me and had a somewhat concerned look on her face.

"So, I was thinking that...um," she paused, seemingly unsure of how to proceed, "Never mind. I probably shouldn't talk to you about that."

"Mom, my tongue was in your asshole last night. I think we're beyond keeping secrets at this point."

"Fair enough. I'm worried that this will effect both our relationship and your relationship with your dad."

This was clearly a heavy question so I took some time to think before responding. Finally, once I gathered my thoughts, I told her, "Well it will definitely effect our relationship but I think it could be in a positive way. As far as dad is concerned, I've been at odds with him for years and always felt that he didn't show you enough appreciation. I'm glad I could slightly make up for his transgressions."

"Are you sure?"

"I am sure. I'm also sure that the real world is going to come crashing down on us in fifty minutes and I think we should take advantage of every last second."

"I agree."

With that, we once again locked lips. I grabbed her ass with both hands to pull her body in closer to mine as we could feel the water and the soap running between us. The sense of love and lust in that shower was very palpable. And unfortunately, that fifty minutes felt more like fifty seconds. We had a lovely time in the shower, including one last visit to the "back door" because her "roommate thinks it's gross".

When we got to the front desk to checkout, the guy seemed to know my mom, "Hi Mrs. Johnson, it's good to see you again. Who is this?" he asked, indicating me.

"Oh, this is my son," she responded, which may have been a mistake given the stunned look on his face.

"Oh. I see. This is awkward to bring up since you have been such a wonderful and loyal customer, but we got some complaints last night about some...noise from your room. It's really not a big deal but if you could please just try to keep it down a bit next time."

"Of course. I think it might have been the TV. I have a tendency to have the volume too loud. I'll keep it down next time."

"I'm sure that was it."

They both seemed very uncomfortable as we all knew that we we all knew what really happened. I've never seen my mom's face so red and I tried my best not to crack up laughing, which I tend to do in uncomfortable situations.

It probably goes without saying that we got out of there as fast as we could. We made our way to the parking garage and said a quick good bye with a hug and a kiss before heading towards our individual cars.

All of a sudden, I heard her yell, "Wait!"

She walked towards me as she started digging through her purse, "I forgot to give you the money that Michelle and I had agreed on."

I put my hand over hers, "You and her agreed on a price for role play. I don't know about you but I wasn't acting."

Hearing this put a huge smile on her face. We shared one last passionate kiss before heading to our cars. I can't say that I know for sure what this weekend meant for the future but I can tell you I felt great driving home. Something tells me she felt the same way.

12