All Comments on 'Technique'

by Rupbru

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Try this in the fetish category, stupid crap like this is better received there.

LimnophileLimnophileover 2 years ago

Not bad at all for a story that's currently rated 1.3 stars. I gave it a 4. I think somebody might be messing with the voting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category and lousy story. it was scoring 1.3 for a reason, it sucks. I'll correct the idiot who scored it a 4 with a 1.

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

Dude was cognizant of her increasingly vulgar behavior toward him, but did nothing about it?

Sweetheart, she degrades you because you're willing to be degraded. There's nothing erotic about it.

She might actually be trying to find your spine, and you might actually not have one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just give him a gun and let him blow his brains out. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'M GAGGING. WHEN DOES A "MAN" TAKE OUT A GUN AND EITHER SHOOT THEM OR SHOOT HIMSELF IN THE HEAD?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another load of American crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never understand why in these types of stories the MC says the guy is his best friend and remains best friend. I can see a wife cheating and I can see some guys may forgive. But the "best Friend" is never addressed.

Obviously he has just become her "wallet" and provider and the friend is no friend.

I say let Mel have her and support her fat ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was well written, but the low ratings I believe are for the direction it took. Shitty wife and best friend and hubby just takes it. This story would do better in fetish like another post said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good little cuck hubby knowing his place. Hubby will perminately move to the spare room while his friend takes full ownership of his wife and never having her ever touch him again or her touching her.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

I wonder why these guys who pimp out their wives to satisfy their own mental illness don't at least CHARGE their Johns for the privilege. Hell, they can pay their psychiatrist's co-pay with these funds!

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

I just dont understand this fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good point Legio. They could make money on the side instead of giving her cunt away for free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another idiotic story told in 1st person but lacking in any real emotion or thought from the 1st person narrator. He just goes along with it with about the same attachment as a 3rd person narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Why

I would love to know why did you waste your time on writing this pointless story. You had a choice and you completely ruined it. The main theme of this story was basically turning hubby into a cuckold yes . So for the interest you basically turned him into a slave yes . Aka dominated him correct . Guess what this site has got category’s for this types of story called nonConsent category and bdsm category. And yet because of this site you thought that your story had to go into the loving wife category yes . Now if you had taken a “step back “ and looked at what you had written and took a look at the main theme aka domination not cuckold . You had to dominate him to turn him into a cuckold. So dominate was the main theme nothing else aka cuckold was a afterthought sorry. That is why this story is going to sink fast pointless stories in the wrong category always fails if it was in one of the other category’s aka nonConsent of bdsm category’s might have had a decent chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is nazi america.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another retread cuck writer who hasnt figured out yet that a new name doesnt change ones writing skills. You sucked before, you still suck now, you'll still suck tomorrow...... probably a cock, if you were honest with yourself.

Thanks for maintaining the smell of garbage here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is it with with all the cuck stories. There can't be that many idiots that go along with THAT lifestyle. You know if the husband is not supportive or hooked on being a cuckold, then the wife is just a cheating slut.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Worst than a bad story is a stupid one...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

That was seriously depressing. -1-

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 2 years ago

I really like cuckold stories, but this is not good. These stories only belong in the Loving Wives category when they show the LOVE between husband and wife, even if she cuckolds him. There's no love here, at least as far as I can tell. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just bloody awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We let my husband's college roommate stay with us for two weeks while he was job hunting, and I was fucking him after four days, with my husband's permission. It was a gloriously erotic and fulfilling 10 days of me being his whore and loving it. After he left, it never happened again, but the happy memory will last forever.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

No husband, no wife, no best friend to speak of here...

Just a bunch of degenerates in a story that was put in the wrong category.

In other words: same old, same old around here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shitty first story. You need to go back to digging ditches.

johnissubjohnissubover 2 years ago

loved it... more please!!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots don't die out. Neither in fantasy nor in reality. This author and his story prove it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this definitely crosses from loving wives to fetish territory hard. there's no love here just disrespectful humiliation.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Messing with the voting Limpphil, you feckless idiot? No endorsement from the Cuck Whisper, Odiouser, and even panned by noted cuck author Paul Pines. This is a real piece of shit in every possible way.

Eze325Eze325over 2 years ago

Brilliant! Hope to read more

usuckmeblowusuckmeblowover 2 years ago

Love the utter humiliation of husband nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed with other Anon. this belongs in Fetish not LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pure shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would any human want to live as a slave? There really is no "loving" here is this the writers lifestyle being humiliated and degraded and turned into a dog slave? The hunan race is doomed if people like this exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of shit! I would have cut off Mr]el’s balls and given to the wife!

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316over 2 years ago

Good attempt but it falls flat in developing the characters and it a doesn't make sense motivation wise for everyone involved.

Make there be something that actually engages the wife and husband together. Make their sex life more normal rather than so one sided. Make the kissing bet alcohol induced. Don't start mens Rea and flash back.

RupbruRupbruover 2 years agoAuthor

Haha some great comments. Man people get passionate... it's just a story my dudes, chill out lol

In response to some of the comments:

You're probably right, it should be under Fetish. I always assumed the "loving" in loving wives was meant to be tongue-in-cheek/ironic. When I want to read cuckold stories, I usually go on loving wives! Maybe that wasn't the original intention. I'd be happy to move category but it doesn't seem possible? Please advise if anyone knows better.

As you can guess from the above, it is in fact my first story! Made me horny writing it, so I'm very happy!

As for those questioning the fetish in general, it is hard to explain. It started with enjoying seductive, uncertain situations which you don't really get when you're already married, since it's a sure thing. Then I realised I enjoyed the idea of her cheating in general. Eventually the humiliation aspect also turned me on. I think people always want what's forbidden and that's partly why things that are "wrong" or taboo get people going. Obviously it's popular as there are so many stories on cuckolding and humiliation! It is just one fetish that I like among others but it definitely is fun role-playing with my actual wife; describing her cheating while I go down on her (there's no chance of her being unfaithful behind my back but I am not closed off to the idea of us exploring it together one day). Go figure!

As for the positive comments, thank you! Glad you enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bullet to all three heads would take care of this rediculous story.Cuck panzy assed author...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just sent a submission form with the title and ask Laurel to move the category. Just like you submitted the original piece of shit.

I don't care for humiliation stories. There's something wrong with an author that fantasizes about them. I don't often give an actual 1*, but for you, I'll make an exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the vitriol in the comments here only prove the powerful effect of your story. Hope to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear author, after reading both the stories it's my conclusion that you just wanted to draw yourself through the victim (husband). I think, author like you should be banned from this portal and how much I'm right in my justification, you can see that through the rating. I also think that, people like you should go through a proper medical treatment because to me, you're nothing but a psycho.

49ers6949ers696 months ago

That's the kind of cuck shit that I absolutely can't stand. Let your readers know upfront what we're in for.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Good work, quite a read. Keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous