Technique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked my cock as I protested, "Don't do this right now."

"Are you sure? I could tell you all about how it was?"

"Urghh I'm not happy about this"

"I know baby...want to know what position we were in?"

At that point I folded and asked for details. She described his cock, how it was much bigger than mine, how it felt going inside her, how it hit parts of her I'd never hit. She said how he took control like I never did, pulling her hair back and spanking her then ramming into her hard, making her ass jiggle. Then they had come at the same time as he pushed her head down into the bed. As she said that, I spunked all over my belly.

"That's a good boy," she said. "He's taken all the energy out of me so I'm going to go sleep, good night."

She turned around and went to sleep, leaving me confused and turned on and heartbroken and tired...

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day at breakfast, Mel apologised for his part and I brushed it off saying that I'd told her to do it and it wasn't a big deal. I mumbled something about 21st century and monogamy. She smirked at me from the kitchen worktop. I was hoping that it was all over but it was clear that things had changed and she seemed like a different person. New and rejuvenated.

"Well I'm glad because that was amazing," she said as she kissed him and brought over bacon for us.

"Four for you and seven for you," she said as she served us. They both laughed and I said, "Haha" sarcastically before laughing myself.

My initial fantasies seemed a long time ago and this seemed like we were in a scary place for me. After breakfast, we hung out all together then went to the cinema. She was sitting in the middle of us and to my frustration, holding his hand and leaning over to him and whispering. I tried to ignore it and watch the movie, which got quite steamy at some point. I noticed them whispering and giggling constantly at this point. Then suddenly they got up, said they'd be back, and left the screen. My mind was racing the whole time but I told myself maybe they were just getting snacks. They didn't return for the movie though.

As I came out, I spotted them sharing a milkshake in the lobby.

"What happened?"

"Oh well...the movie got me thinking naughty things a bit too much so I asked Mel to recreate last night in the toilets here. Do you want a milkshake?" she said casually.

"Errr no. Sorry you just said you fucked in the toilets?!"

I was trying hard not to seem shocked or angry and as if I was in control of the situation. For some reason, the most important thing seemed to be not to let Mel know that she was doing her own thing and that I wasn't in the loop

"Yeah. Sorry we left you in there. Can we go home actually?" she asked rhetorically, getting up. "It got a bit messy in that stall and I can feel...things...dripping down there!"

As I drove home with them in the back cuddling, I realised I'd fucked up. I let her keep moving the line because I found it hot and now she was way beyond anything I might've expected. I felt like I was friend zoned by my own wife for my best friend. What was going to happen next?

Over the next few weeks, the pattern was of her spending more and more time with him and fucking every day at least once in his room. They'd lock the door and I'd hear them and occasionally masturbate to it. She gave me no sexual attention at all and if I asked, she'd barely register it, dismissing it like it wasn't really a possibility. She was also covering up in front of me now, asking me to leave the room if she needed to change but generally doing most things in Mel's room. Mel, meanwhile, would be just the same with me when he wasn't fucking my wife and a weird sense of keeping my pride meant I kept being the same old friend with him, sharing jokes and banter. I was trying my best not to let my anger and heartbreak show and certainly not my arousal.

-----------------------------------------------------------

One time after work I went upstairs and found them fucking in our bed. She was riding him cowgirl style and I had the view of her round ass bouncing up and down on his cock. She was running her hands through her own hair and had her eyes closed. It was the first time I'd seen them fucking and I was entranced. She had never looked as utterly overcome with sensation with me. I didn't know whether to cry or masturbate. I went down and had a beer instead.

When they were done she shouted for me to bring water and tissues for them. They were under the covers and drank the water like they'd run a marathon.

"Sorry we ended up going for it here. Sometimes, we just get to that place and we have to do it there and then!" she said, as she took the tissues and wiped herself under the covers. "Do you mind putting these in the bin for me?" I took her cum stained tissues and she called me a good boy.

"Anything else I can do for you my queen?" I said mockingly as I came back from the bathroom.

"Ooh actually, my feet are killing me today. Could you rub them? And I like you calling me queen actually."

This was truly humiliating but it was the most intimacy she'd suggested in a long time. So I acted nonchalant.

"Of course my queen," I said sarcastically again and sat at the end of the bed. She poked her feet out from under the covers and I got going.

They spooned and put the TV on while I rubbed her feet. Soon she started stroking my face with her free foot and said, "I love you hun. I hope you know that?"

That was like music to my ears. This whole thing was just a phase. Something raw and physical that she had to do but it would be over at some point and things would go back to normal.

"Of course. I love you too. My queen!" I said, completely sincerely with a smile and kissed her foot.

"Aww such a good little doggy you are," she mocked and laughed while continuing stroking my face, occasionally putting her toes in my mouth nonchalantly while she watched TV. Meanwhile Mel kissed her neck and cuddled into her.

I asked them how their day was and they made some small talk. She said she'd been productive but at some point he'd walked past in his boxers and she just had to fuck him.

"I actually gave my first blow job to him today. First one I've done in years actually."

I nodded in acknowledgment, embarrassed.

"I couldn't really fit it all in like I could with you," she said, matter of factly.

"Right!" I laughed.

"Actually...do you want to see it?" she asked, with a sudden burst of excitement.

"No I'm good thanks."

"Cmon aren't you curious? I want to know what you think. Mel, show him go on"

He reluctantly shifted the blanket off and lay there fully naked. I was impressed in all honestly but it felt so demeaning to sit there while my wife showed off the cock that had just fucked her.

"Very nice" I said sarcastically

"Can you get yours out too doggy? I want to compare side by side."

I refused for a few minutes but eventually she baited me by asking what I was so ashamed about and that I was a pussy for being scared.

She practically snorted when I took my bottoms off.

"Wow. I haven't seen it in a while so I'd forgotten but look at the difference between you two. It's like you're different animals!"

They both laughed and I pretended I wasn't hurt by laughing it off as well.

"Oh you know what would really make me happy?" she asked. By this point, a sort of desperation had gripped me and I felt like I would do anything for some attention. "It would be so cute if you wore my panties!"

Again I refused for a couple of minutes while she shamed me by saying they would probably fit perfectly and that it would give me a lot of brownie points.

Once I agreed, she pointed me to her discarded worn pink panties on the floor. I put them on and to my disappointment, my junk fit perfectly well. She squealed with delight and laughed.

"Oh that is perfect. Thank you for doing that! Come here doggy."

I walked over obediently and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. This was more than I'd received in a long time and it showed just how much I'd fallen that I actually felt boosted about this.

"Don't they feel nicer on your skin?" she asked.

I agreed and she said she would put all her old panties in my underwear drawer which I should wear exclusively.

"You can go back to my feet now, thanks," she said, and patted my butt as I turned around.

----------------------------------------------------------

After half an hour of massaging her feet, she sent me out as she wanted to nap with Mel. I went downstairs, still wearing just the panties and sat in front of the TV. I was in a bit of daze about my situation and eventually thought masturbating seemed the natural thing to do.

I thought back to the image of my wife's big ass bouncing on my best friend's cock as I stroked my penis under my wife's panties.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Penny had come down dressed to go out and walked in on me pleasuring myself.

"Oh shit, sorry," I don't even know why I apologized.

"That is disgusting. Do you think it's nice for me to walk in on you rubbing your...your little clit?! God. Look can you just not masturbate please. Such a dirty habit. If you're so incapable of controlling yourself, I will help you out at some point," she told me off like a naughty child.

I apologised again and agreed. It was crazy how our roles had developed in a short time. We had always been equals but somehow I was now completely interior and she called all the shots.

She said they were going out for a drink. I waited for an invitation but it never came. They were going to our local pub where a lot of our friends frequented. When they were gone, my mind raced thinking about who might see them and how they might behave. The whole time I thought masturbating would have been great to distract from the anxiety. But she'd got me fully whipped; I couldn't disobey her. Especially with the vague promise of her being physical with me after so many weeks.

I tried to distract myself in other ways like social media. I saw she had put up images of them drinking. Thankfully there was nothing inappropriate, just his arms around her and drinks in hands. But later I saw that they'd bumped into friends and they were all doing shots together. She was sitting on his lap for this. I was starting to sweat at what our friends would think. But it was still nothing too inappropriate.

They came home around 1am and I had fallen asleep, still on the sofa.

"Wake up doggy, we're back. Aw look at you, still in your cute panties," she slurred slightly.

"How was your night?" I muttered.

She said they'd had a great time and ran into the couple we knew and so they'd all drunk together.

"You didn't...erm...do anything inappropriate did you?"

"Is that any of your business? If you must know, we were behaving ourselves but after a few drinks I couldn't help myself and I had to kiss Mel."

"What?! How could you do that? They're our friends. What are they going to think?!"

"Oh calm down. It's just kissing. You're the one that said it wasn't a big deal, remember? I told them I couldn't help myself and they promised to keep a secret. So don't worry, they won't be mentioning it to you and embarrassing you."

I contemplated whether that was more or less humiliating but by then she'd gone already, saying that they'd be sleeping in our room tonight. I guess I was sleeping in the guest bedroom but when I went up the door was locked.

I knocked on my own bedroom door and waited like a child but no one answered so I opened the door to see my wife of 10 years bent over my best friend's body on the bed with his dick in her mouth.

"Do you mind?! I didn't say to come in, did I dog?" she snapped.

I stopped myself from reacting and simply said, "The guest bedroom is locked."

"Well yeah that's Mel's room. Why would you sleep in there? You can sleep on the sofa tonight."

I had lost the will to protest or argue.

"Yes my queen," I said, standing in the doorway in her used panties.

For a moment, I saw her expression change and a glimpse of the love I'd felt for so long mixed with sympathy.

"Come here baby, I know this must be hard for you."

I walked over to the side of the bed. She was still hunched over Mel with her ass in the air. He was absent mindedly stroking her cheeks while on his phone. She wagged her finger signalling I should bring my face close.

She held my cheek and said, "You know I love you. It's just I've never felt more alive than when I'm being fucked by Mel. I don't know whether it's his bigger dick or just his natural attractiveness and manliness but I need to do this."

With that she brought my face forward and gave me a long kiss, even putting her tongue in my mouth. This was the first proper kiss in over a month. She pulled back and I was about to move away but she held me close. She went back to Mel's cock, licking it up and down the shaft before coming back and making out with me. It felt like some kind of power move, forcing me to taste him on her lips and tongue. She seemed to revel in kissing me passionately, which she'd seemed to lose all interest in recently but it wasn't for a natural loving reason. However, I simply didn't care. I let her suck dick right next to my face then use that same mouth to sensuously make out with me.

"You know what. You've been such a good little dog, I think you deserve a treat. You want to have some fun today?"

"Yeah!" I nodded eagerly "...my queen"

"Okay I'm going to do this for a bit longer then I've got something I've always wanted to do you can help with. Stay."

She pointed at the ground and I sat there like a faithful dog watching her give head, her beautiful bottom up in the air behind. I was unbelievably excited to finally get some sexual attention from her, so grateful that she was thinking of me. Yes, it was pathetic but I'd gone past that realisation.

A few minutes later she let up and got me to lie down on the bed. Then she swung her legs over and mounted my face. I instinctively took my tongue out and licked her clit softly. I was used to this but I assumed she'd actually take care of me after as well.

But then I hear her say, "Okay Mel, do you want to do your thing?"

"Uhhh okay," I heard him respond questioningly before easing his hard member into her from behind.

I had no chance to complain as she smothered my face with her pussy. I licked obediently while he slowly thrust into her grazing my nose with his shaft. As he got faster and faster, his balls slapped the top of my head and she moaned his name louder and louder, "Oh fuck Mel, that's it. You're so fucking good. I'm your bitch, just fuck every part of me!"

After 10 minutes of this, I could tell that he was about to cum and so he did. He made a few slow but hard thrusts into her pussy and unloaded. After he slid out, she lay on me for a couple of minutes, her cum filled pussy resting on my face.

She then got off and lay on her back and told me to finish her off. I only hesitated a moment before saying, "Yes my queen".

I licked her clit, circling it and kissing it trying to avoid the semen dripping out of her. Meanwhile she was kissing Mel telling him how sexy he was and how good he felt inside her. When she got close she pushed my head down hard and closed her legs tightly around me. I felt so used but still happy that I was giving her an orgasm. Even though Mel seemed to be getting the credit.

After she came, she pushed my head away. "Good work dog," she said absent mindedly as she curled into Mel to cuddle.

I stood around awkwardly before she noticed me still there.

"Why are you still here?"

"Well...you said you would take care of me...my queen."

"Urgh fine. Go get some tissues and clean me up first."

I was rapid in following instructions. I wiped her down and even his cock after she commanded me.

Then she looked at me like she'd been given a dirty nappy and didn't know what to do with it, "Urgh I don't know what to do with you. Okay get on the floor on all fours..."

"Shall I take your panties off?"

"They're your panties, clit boy," she corrected.

"Sorry, my panties."

"No keep them on. I don't want to see your pussy today if I can avoid it."

She had me face away from her and with her foot, casually stroked my balls and cock while they spooned in bed watching TV. She kept telling me to bend over further until my face was on the floor and my butt was as high as possible. The two of them mainly acted as if I wasn't there, flicking channels and talking about random things. She would half heartedly stroke me, then forget for a few minutes then give a gentle kick and stroke.

"You having fun there dog? Hope you appreciate this."

"I do my queen, thank you so much for this."

Eventually I came, my spunk soiling her panties. In truth it was a ruined orgasm with her not really paying attention or applying extra pressure at the right time. But I was still grateful. When I got up, I was told to make a late night snack for them. But I wasn't allowed to change as they were hungry and she hadn't got my panty drawer ready yet. I was sent to sleep in the dirty panties and told to make them breakfast the next day. I went to sleep feeling mixed emotions as had often been the case recently. This seemed like my life now. Feeling like a dog, feeding off scraps, grateful for being involved, even in a degrading manner.

This was the sort of routine that became common. I would wear her panties, sleep on the sofa while they enjoyed each others company, fucked and generally ignored me. Sometimes I would be asked to get involved in some humiliating way and it was like I'd been conditioned to look forward to these degrading sessions because I did. I really did.

12