Techno-Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda let Tyler know that James had to work Saturday due to a special training session for his job and wouldn't be home until after 3PM. She Snapchatted Tyler a selfie showing her cleavage including the top of her areolas and then texted him her home address with a "Don't be late for a nooner!" message.

Shortly after noon on Saturday the Foster's doorbell rang. Per the phone call he'd received that morning Tyler parked in the open garage, closed the door behind him, and entered the house.

Mel was there to greet him in a satin robe and some heels... and nothing else. She had made herself up with some blue eyeshadow and glossy red lipstick. She walked towards the young man, pulled him towards her and kissed him. "Come with me, please," she said as she led him back to the bedroom.

Untying her robe to display herself to him, Mel glanced at the clock- it was 12:15. "Let's not waste time, honey."

At 2:50, Mel called her husband and said, "It's done. He's gone." She hung up, and began to straighten things up.

By 5PM Mel and James were sitting on the couch in their living room. The 4K 70" Samsung TV came to life as James played with the laptop on the coffee table in front of them. James leaned over to kiss his naked wife. "I see you have a souvenir," commenting on the hickey below the nipple of her right breast. He was semi-hard and the main show hadn't even started yet.

"Hope you aren't disappointed, honey," Mel cooed. "I had a great time." She gently stroked the inside of James' upper thighs, just teasing his balls with whisper strokes from the ends of her deep red nails.

"Can't believe you did this for me, babe," said James as he continued to fast-forward thru a black screen. Soon his efforts were rewarded as he saw his wife enter their bedroom with Tyler in tow. James pressed a few buttons, and the TV went into a split-screen mode.

James had ordered a clock that was a nanny cam online. He set this dead center on the headboard of their bed. He'd also purchased a GoPro and a 256GB SD card which he hid under some clothes on top of Mel's dresser. The GoPro was set to record at a medium-wide setting, and it had a good view of the whole bed. Using the on-screen clock as a guide, he synced the GoPro and the SpyCam videos with his laptop.

Mel was now stroking his cock slowly. James was a bit distracted with the technology, but was beyond excited to see what was coming. Finally, the image of Mel and Tyler standing at the foot of the bed filled both sides of the screen. 'Action," James said, and sat back on the couch pulling his wife close to him.

On the screen, James watched as Mel unbuttoned his shirt slowly. Tyler's abs were visible as was the tattoo on his upper chest. He heard her voice saying, "So you think you can take advantage of me?" He responded by slipping her robe off. Melinda's full breasts caught Tyler's eyes, and he leaned down to kiss them. James made a humming noise beside his wife, who continued to slowly stoke him.

Back on the TV, Mel had begun to loosen the belt of Tyler's jeans. Tyler unbuttoned his jeans and slipped them off. He'd gone commando, and his penis stood at attention in front of James' wife. Mel said, "He had a nice cock. Not especially long, but it was thick. He stretched your little slut's pussy out, babe."

Knowing where the cameras were, Mel maneuvered Tyler for the best possible shots. She sat on the edge of the foot of the bed and tuned Tyler towards the head board. The SpyCam clock could only see Mel's back, but the GoPro had a great but slightly off-center view as Mel sucked his young rod. Her voice came over the recording, "I've wanted to have you in my mouth for a long time, young man."

"And I've wanted you for a long time too, Ms. Foster," Tyler replied. He held the sides of Mel's head, and began to face-fuck her. "Take it all," he said as Mel tried to deep throat him. James purred beside Mel, and began to play with her wet pussy.

Mel said, "I might be as excited about this video as you are. It lets me re-live things."

For the next hour and a half, the Fosters watched as Mel and Tyler explored each other. Mel and James played with each other some during the video, but spent most of their time watching. Tyler used all of Mel's holes and came twice. James wasn't sure how many orgasms his wife had, but knew from her screaming that there were plenty.

One highlight of the video for James was when Mel went to the bedside table and got out the bottle of lube. While they'd rarely had anal sex, Mel told James that she was going to have Tyler fuck her ass. James was disappointed he couldn't see her white ass being penetrated, but Mel's vocals made up for the lack of a visual. "You ready to fuck my ass, you nasty boy?" "Push it deep in me, fuck my shithole!" "Fuck my ass hard" Mel's dirty talk was a huge turn-on for James.

The second highlight for James was the phone call. He planned for Mel to take his call during her session with Tyler. A little over an hour into the video the ring tone for Mel's phone sounded. Mel was riding Tyler like a cowgirl, but hopped off to pick up her phone. Making the universal shush sign, Mel answered the call.

Throwing her hair to the side to clear her ear, she answered, "Hello hubby!" You could see Tyler blanch on the GoPro, but Mel pushed him back down on his back on the bed and began to stroke him. "Nothing much, how's it going at work, babe?" James thought to himself that he'd wished he'd had a way to record the call. As he looked at the screen his wife leaned over and licked the tip of Tyler's cock. "Just having a little snack," she said as she looked into SpyCam and winked. Seeing her blue eyes and red lips on a stranger's cock kept James' cock rock hard.

"So tell me about the training, honey," Mel asked as she climbed back on the bed. She mounted Tyler reverse-cowgirl and looked right into the GoPro.

James kissed his wife on the couch and said, "This is so fuckin' hot honey. Seeing you ride him and slide up and down on his cock is amazing!" Mel was riding him for all she was worth, phone in her ear, big tits bouncing.

She kept saying, "Uh huh" as she rode her young stud. Mel grinded her hips down, taking all of his thick cock in her, and silently mouthed, "I love you" to the camera. Seeing this, James leaned over and kissed his wife. Back on the TV Mel said, "Time for you to get back to work, let me get off now," and winked at the camera while she hung up the call.

After Mel hung up, you can hear a loud smack on the video. Tyler swatted Mel's backside and said, "You are something else, talking to your husband while you're fucking me." Mel stood up off the couch and showed James her ass cheeks. Tyler's handprint was plainly visible.

Melinda looked her husband in the eye and said, "I loved how he manhandled me and used me. It got me off being such a slut and knowing that you were going to watch. I gave myself to him completely. Is this what you wanted?" James nodded in reply. "I saved something special for you at the end. Keep watching."

James was mesmerized seeing his high school sweetheart fuck like a whore in heat. "I'll be watching this more than once, Mel."

Mel leaned over and kissed James' nipple, then lightly bit down and pulled. She felt his balls, and then looked at him and said, "You going to jerk off to your wife getting fucked, aren't you?"

James began to stroke himself and said, "Absolutely. Does it turn you on that I like to watch you get used?"

"I kinda liked performing for you. I wanted you to know I care about you...but I really wanted to screw that young man. God, I hope he doesn't talk at the office!"

On the screen, Mel had Tyler get up. She deeply tongue-kissed her paramour, and got up on all fours facing the SpyCam at the head of the bed. Tyler needed no encouragement, and quickly got behind her. "You want some more, Ms. Foster?" Tyler asked.

Mel reached behind her and slipped his cock into her pussy, still on all fours. "Show me what you've got," she replied, and began to rock back onto his member. At first Mel had her face down into the pillow, but after a few minutes she pushed up on her elbows. "That's so good, don't stop," she said looking into the SpyCam. It was like she was talking to James even though he wasn't there.

"Is this what you want?" Tyler answered, putting one leg up to get better leverage. He pushed Mel's legs between his so he could drive it home hard, and did. He reached up and grabbed a handful of Mel's red hair, pulling her head back. "You like being fucked hard, don't you?" Mel's tits were swaying back and forth as Tyler pounded her from behind.

"I'M A SLUT, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME..." Mel screamed as Tyler pounded her from behind. Mel growled as she looked into the camera, "I've never been fucked like this before. God, it's so good! YOU"RE FILLING ME UP WITH YOUR BIG COCK! YOU'RE FUCKING ME IN MY OWN BED. GIVE IT TO ME!! Uhhhhhh" James knew Mel was cumming and watched her face shine with ecstasy. Beads of sweat had formed on Mel's upper lip and forehead.

Tyler stepped up his attack on Mel's pussy. He was grunting, slamming into her with all his strength. Each time he hammered her, Mel's breasts rocked forward. Tyler grabbed Mel by the shoulders and drove himself into her some more. As Mel watched the video she fingered herself. "He was an animal, honey. See the look on his face as he fucks me? I love his cock."

"You going to fuck him again?" James asked

"Probably, unless you mind. I enjoyed being his slut. You having any second thoughts?"

"Yeah," James replied and paused. He watched the end of the video as Tyler shot his second load into his wife's pussy. "I'm thinking I need to get some more cameras."

*****

Depending on responses and available time, I'm thinking about a sequel where there are cameras mounted in the car for Mel to continue her cuckolding of James.

12