Teddy and the Lamp Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this power, the king created the largest and strongest tribe in the world.

The third was for lust. When these crystals were lit, one would feel immediate lust for the king. People in the light would experience an intense sex drive for the king. The king used this for gathering wives from all across the land.

The old man tells Uncle Sam that for the crystals to work, the king had to connect with them. The Ivicates learned how to harness their power and secrets over many years of trials.

For the peace crystals, the king wore a necklace made from the peace crystals. For the intelligence, the king wore a headband with the crystals and for the lust crystals, the king wore a special band around his penis. Wearing these for a week would connect the king to the crystals and he would no longer need to wear the precious jewelry.

The old man says that everything in the kingdom was perfect for many generations. Peace and prosperity reigned throughout the regions. Until one day the king was drinking sprits and let loose to one of his wives the special powers of the crystals.

He told her the powers only worked when in the presence of the light from the crystals. Once people were no longer near the light, the powers of the crystal would dissipate.

The old man explained one would always remember what they did and agreed to when they were under the crystal's power.

Once they would leave, however, they would still have the memories but may not agree any longer with what they agreed on or did for that matter.

Many times, this would make the other kings angry when they returned home. Advisers to the other kings could not understand why they would be making such one-sided trades and deals.

But when they came back to renegotiate, they would always be near the crystals and agree to the Ivicates bidding.

The same went for the many wives that married to the Ivicate king, which king's wife knew so well but never understood why.

She knew they would do sexual acts that no one would ever do. Then go back to their rooms and wonder why they did it so willingly.

All the wives would remember how great and nasty the sex was but be disgusted they enjoyed it so much.

With this information, a desire for power and hate for the Ivicate king, the king's wife went to the Acahua tribal king, the tribe she originally came from, looking to sell this information for money and power. The Acahua king was infuriated. Soon after a regional tribal war broke out. The Ivicate tribe was obliterated.

The old man tells me his great, great, great, great grandfather took the lust crystals and ran. The three different crystals were in different locations around the city and he had no time to get the others. No one ever knew what had happened to the other crystals, but he said that most likely they were lost in the debris of the destroyed Ivicate temple compound.

My uncle said as he listened to the story, he could feel the power of the crystals making him love the storyteller.

The old man says "I know you have been looking for the Ivicates for years. Our history is important to you. I am an old man and have been guarding these crystals my whole life.

I have never been beyond this region and have only a few years of my life left." The old man stood up and said to my uncle "I want to see more of the world, to experience life. I have been guarding these secrets my whole life. I am finished with all of it. I am leaving and never returning."

Finally, the old man pointed to the crystals and said "Take them." As my uncle stood up, the old man said "Wait. There are a few things to know about the crystals. First, never tell anyone about the crystals. Your life will be ruined."

Then the old man walked over to where the crystals were hanging and picked up an ornate band and said "Second, connect the crystals to you by placing this around your penis for one week. Make yourself seed during the week. If you don't do these things, they will not connect to you."

My uncle said the old man hung the ornate band back on the wall and then did something that surprised him. "The crystals will also enhance your size to be magnificent." the old man said while grabbing his robe and lifting it up.

The old man then reached down and grabbed the biggest dick he had ever seen and shook it. "The power of the crystals will make you a man like no other. Your seed will be plentiful and your stamina will last like the oceans."

My uncle was shocked and stared at the size of this man's penis. The power of the crystals still working from the light, he loved what he saw. My uncle asked "Will this happen to me?" genuinely hoping it be true.

Uncle Sam said the old man dropped his robe down and said "Yes. It's the gift of the crystals to the king."

"Now, take the crystals as your own, as I want to live out the rest of my life a free man, not a guardian. The Ivicates are extinct and now so am I."

He said the old man added, "Make sure you tell them we are all gone and there was nothing here. Leave the people to live out their lives uninterrupted by foreigners searching and digging in our ancestral homes."

With that, my uncle tells me the old man walked out, never knew his name and he never saw him again.

My uncle said he felt he had made a deal with the man that could never be broken and was at peace with it.

Uncle Sam also told me as he was picking up the magical crystals and putting them into his bag, he said noticed the crystals on the floor and ceiling again. They were flickering and beautiful. He picked one up and held it to the light and then realized they were diamonds.

"No one was to know from where my fortunes came and where I get my power, from, and to this day, no one ever did." Uncle Sam said to me adjusting himself in his chair. He wanted to add one more thing. Looking off in deep thought he said "Years later, I tried to find that cave again and it is like it simply does not exist."

"So, the crystals are in that lamp?", I said while pointing.

"Yes, I had experimented with the crystals when I got back home. I learned that I could modify the lamp to emit two different levels of lights." Uncle Sam leaned over to show me a switch that looked like it was very old. "The first one is on now.", he said as he touched the switch.

"When I switch it to the final setting, whoever is within the light will want to have sex with you. Man or woman."

I said to him excited and confused, "Wow, I wouldn't believe this story at all Uncle Sam, but I can feel the effect once you have told me about it.", holding my hands on the side of my head feeling the power of the crystals. The thoughts going through me were an incredible attraction to my uncle.

"How does it work?" I asked with excitement. After all, if this were true, I was there and he was old, it had to mean he was going to give me the lamp I thought.

My uncle leaned over to the lamp and opened a small hidden door. He took out a small band that had beautiful, precious crystals on it. He said "This wraps them around your dick and balls. Do not take them off for a week. Masturbate with them once a day. This will connect you to the crystals."

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yes, but let me explain some very important things and give you some wisdom I have learned and picked up along the way son." As my uncle said that, he leaned up and forward a bit and gave me a serious look.

"First, unless you want a lot of kids, get a vasectomy. You will gain the power of cumming that is simply not of this world. I made 37 kids before I forced myself to get one." I exclaimed "37 kids? Where are they now?"

He said "Many were from married women who I paid to never tell them who their father was. The others I do not know. Do yourself a favor and get a vasectomy because the pain of all that is more than you can imagine."

Then he said "Second, be careful of wives. If you fuck to many in the same circles or who live close by, the husbands can become problems and your reputation will suffer greatly.

Sometimes the wives will tell their husbands in gilt. The next thing you know you have a big problem. But learn this, always make sure when you fuck wives, they come on to you and you not to them. They will remember doing that and it will save you a lot of problems, trust me on that, it is a big one."

Next, he began to tell me that he got rich from the diamonds but also learned he could use the power of the lamp to gain even more wealth.

"The lamp can be used to change people's minds. Once there was a mayor who was always wanting to get in the middle of my business dealings. He would show up right at the last minute and try to use his position to make himself money off me by saying I needed some kind of additional license or permit.

One day I asked him to come to my home so we could work everything out. I was tired of this mayor. When he came to my home we were right here, to this study. I asked him if he would like some tea, He said yes. I got up to get the tea and at the same time, I turned the lamp to high.

When I returned to the mayor, he was obviously in a state of heightened sexual tension. Back then, I always wore a thin robe. People were always coming by and having sex, group sex most of the time and the robe made it easy to get in and out of. I saw him notice my big dick and asked him what he was looking at.

The mayor said, "Wow that is a huge fat cock you have their Sam, sorry just couldn't help but notice." I walked up close to give him his tea and he just reached out and grabbed it. I was used to that.

Then he opened my robe and grabbed hold of my thick dick. I said to him "Hold on, let me sit down first." Then I called in my painter who lived at my home. I told her to paint what she sees. She grabbed her things and sat down a few feet away. The light had made her ready to fuck too and I would take care of that after the mayor.

The mayor sucked my dick and I blew two large loads all over his face, hair, and clothes. There was enough time for the painter to quickly paint the scene."

Then Uncle Sam pointed over to the wall and said "That is the picture right over there."

"That is, that is, a crazy story Uncle Sam." I said without having my brain and my mouth working together because when he pointed at the painting, I looked and it was very well done and showed exactly what my uncle had just told me in detail.

"Afterwards, I turned the lamp off and let the mayor know that picture will get out to the public if he ever gets involved in my business dealings again.

And well, that mayor never got in the way again and I was able to build many of the businesses and parks in this area without the mayor fee." He said while trying to laugh, but I could tell that is was painful for him too.

My uncle and I continued to talk over some tea. He told me more stories about the "who's who" he had sex with. It seemed he had so much sex throughout his life, those were the only kinds of stories he had to tell. I was fascinated.

Uncle Sam was happy he could keep the crystal's secret in the family. I was not sure what to think. Still in shock from the story. Not even sure if I believed any of it even after I felt it.

I took the lamp, had it packed and shipped it back to my home. As I left my uncle, I told him to come visit me any time and that if he wanted, he could come live with me. He hugged me and we said our goodbyes.

Once I got back home, I got busy and nearly forgot about the lamp. After about two weeks I received a letter that my uncle had died. He left me a letter explaining the things he told me about the lamp. A day later a lawyer called me and said he left everything to me in his will. I cannot explain the feelings I was having.

Just a short time ago, all I dealt with was angry people trying to take what my family and I had built. Then it is like a brand-new era had begun. I thought if the lamp was really what my uncle said it was, my life was going to change drastically for the better.

I decided that what the heck I'll give this thing a try. I carefully opened the packing and took out the lamp. I plugged it in and immediately felt that friendly feeling for my uncle again. I opened the small hidden door and took out the band.

I held it up and it looked beautiful and exquisite. It had a little bit of weight to it too.

I went to the bathroom, unzipped my pants, and pulled down my underwear. I looked down at my shriveled up little dick and balls hanging there. It had been a long time since my dick had seen a pussy and if this lamp was real, that would be changing very soon.

Carefully I picked up my ballsack and wrapped the band around the top of my dick. It actually made my tiny dick look nice and the extra weight of the band felt nice.

As instructed, I went to my bed and masturbated. Not sure what to do and hoping that this was real, I left the cum on my belly and went to sleep.

The next morning was a normal morning. I went to the mirror and looked at myself naked. I didn't see anything different, but it did feel like my dick wanted to cum. I blew a load in the shower, I noticed it was a little more cum than usual, got dressed and then went to work.

That night I masturbated again and went to sleep. That time I brought a towel because I could feel that my balls were more full than usual.

The next morning, I woke up and went again to the bathroom mirror to take a look. I could see and feel something happening. My dick was getting fatter, my balls bigger and my dick wanted to cum even more. I shot another load in the shower, but this time it was noticeably more than before.

By the end of the week, my dick was a giant. It was a big, thick and 8 and a half inches long. It was big and thick while flaccid too. I felt like I was 18 again. All I had to do was think about getting hard and it stood to attention.

When I would walk around, I could feel the weight between my legs and my dick and balls swinging back and forth bouncing off my thighs. It was amazing.

I ended up taking off a few days from work. I needed to just spend some days jacking off and blowing loads. I even moved a mirror into my room, next to my bed just to see my big fat dick and balls blow load after load.

For the first time in my life, I groomed my dick and shaved my balls. My dick and balls were so beautiful and impressive to look at. My dick and balls were perfect.

Clothes had become constraining, so I either remained naked or wore a robe around my home. I blew loads in every room and in any position I could. The feeling of my big fat dick and balls emptying and refilling was intoxicating.

The more I would cum, the stronger explosion my next load would be.

Totally excited and confident, I had decided it was time to give the lamp a try. It was time to fuck. It was time to use my tool for its true primal purpose.

The next morning was the end of the seven days. I carefully took off the magical band and put it back in the lamp and closed the hidden door. I had made a connection to the crystals.

As an engineer trained to test and learn, I was going to need a plan. At the time I was both confident and nervous. I needed to see the lamp in action.

I had been living in my home for about 30 years, single. I didn't not know many people personally but was acquainted with many. But there were two people I saw pretty often.

Across the street was a family that had moved in a few years back. The husband looked like he had married way up. He was short, bald and fat. His wife however was a knockout. I saw her out my window every day.

The other was the mail lady who had been delivering my mail for about 5 years at that time. She was an older black lady, one of those who people always had a frown on her face as she delivered the mail, but she did her job perfectly. She was all about business.

I decided to use a Saturday for my maiden test because I was able to be home all that day. I had set up the lamp near the front of the house, by the front door. I had a package coming that day and I knew the mail lady would need for me to sign for it.

Right on time, she showed up around 10 AM and the lamp was turned on to the low setting.

I had left the door open knowing she would knock on the door. When I heard her knock, I yelled "One second, I'll be right there!" Then I gave it a few seconds because I wanted to make sure the lamp had time to do its magic.

When I got to the door, I saw her with a big smile and she let me know she needed me to sign for the package. To my surprise, the mail lady ended up talking with me for 20 minutes. She had listened to my every word and I purposely was not saying much. The mail lady! I could not believe it.

That first test with the lamp gave me a jolt of confidence. I needed to see it work again though. I needed to trust it. Maybe the mail lady was just having a great day. In the back of my mind though, I knew it was real.

Now, about the lady across the street. I didn't know her name, but I knew she was always dressing in tight workout outfits. I had thought she did yoga or something. She looked like a trophy wife and there was no way anyone would have ever known she had put out three kids. She was in perfect shape.

The husband seemed to always be away either working, playing golf, or doing who knows what. I would see her come and go all through the day and I rarely would rarely see him.

The wife was short, Asian, with a great body and nice C cup tits if I had to guess. She had a nice tan and long beautiful hair. But what I would stare at most was her perfect round ass inside thin stretched out yoga pants and I was able to see it clearly.

I had figured she was a trophy wife because she never spoke to me, much less looked at me, even though she had married a fat guy like me. She obviously was not into older fat guys or she may have given me a glance from time to time.

She would never give me the time of day. So, she was the target of the next test. I just needed to get her next to the lamp.

I had developed a plan though. I thought, If I could get the mail lady to give me the Asian lady's mail, then the Asian lady would have to come and pick it up.

The following Saturday, I had put the lamp by the front door again. I waited for the mail lady to come walking up and had already turned on the lamp.

"Hello, Mr. Brickstone!", the mail lady said with a big smile. "You sure are looking good today", she said looking me up and down. Just then I had realized I clicked the lamp over to the high setting accidentally. To make things more personable, I asked her, "What is your name sweety?"

"Brenda, but you can call me anything you like."

Not wanting this to go too far, I reached over to the lamp and clicked it back down to the low setting and said, "Brenda, can you do me a favor? I want to invite the neighbors over to get to know them. But I can't seem to get them to talk to me."

Brenda leaned in close, still glowing from the high setting and said "Sure honey, what you need me to do?"

"Can you leave me their mail so I can call them and let them come over to get it?"

"Honey I can't do that; but for you, I'll do it. Just make sure you do it today, okay?"

"I sure will and thank you," I said with a big smile. She handed me their mail and continued off to work.

Now that I knew the neighbor's name and was able to find their phone number in the neighborhood directory.

That same day, I called when her kids were in school and I could see her car in the driveway. I learned the Asian lady's name is Julie. I called the phone number and Julie picked up. She had a slight accent and said, "Hello?"

"Hello, Julie, this is Teddy from across the street. It seems I got your mail today." I was trying to give my nicest and friendliness impression. "You can pick it up whenever it is a good time for you."