Teddy and the Lamp Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iThicke
iThicke
126 Followers

"Ah, okay. I'll be right over."

A few minutes later I could see Julie walking across the street heading toward my front door. I remember I could feel my heart pumping through my chest.

She was wearing tight spandex pants and a tight tube workout shirt that showed her flat stomach and great tits. I could see every inch of her perfect body under her clothes. Her hair was in a workout bun. I thought she must have been either getting ready to go work out or had just finished.

When I heard a knock on the door, I tried to be calm, opened the door and said "Hello Julie, that was fast. Come on in, let me get your mail." Julie walked in and I led her into to my living room where her mail was. Also, where I had moved the lamp to. I had already turned it on to low.

Julie started to smile a bit at me. Her eyes opened up and she started telling me she was about to go to the gym when I called. She told me she goes to the gym almost every day to keep up with her figure.

I tell her she looks amazing, "Julie you look so good, especially in those clothes." She blushes a bit, smiled, and did kind of a curtsy move and said "Thank you Teddy for noticing."

Then I walked over to the lamp and switched it too high. I was thinking this is happening now or never.

Within a few seconds, she had started to relax more. Then out of nowhere she asked me in a totally sexy voice, "You look good in that robe Teddy. Mind if I have a closer look at what's inside?" No, it was more of an I want to fuck you voice.

I had not realized it, but with all the excitement I had started to get a hard-on. Now that I had a big dick, it easily showed.

I straightened my back, put my hands on my hips and said, "Thank you Julie, you like what you see?"

"I can't fully see everything, but there may be something underneath I might like more." She had on a big smile and stood up. Then she slowly walked over and gently grabbed my dick through the robe. "Maybe you want to show me this?" she said looking up to me with puppy eyes.

I couldn't believe it. Everything had happened so fast.

I had decided this was going to happen. I took off my robe, dropped my pajama pants to the floor, and took off my shirt. I was completely naked.

I pulled Julie close to me. My hard-big dick was rubbing pre-cum on her belly making a large wet spot.

I reached down and grabbed her perfect ass and squeezed. It felt amazing. Then I ran my hands up her body and felt her perfect tits. "You need to take these off.", I said to her, pointing to her clothes.

Julie pulled her top off and threw it on the floor, then she reached down and pulled her pants all the way down to her ankles. I could see she was wearing a tiny thin red thong.

I gently pushed her back a little so she landed on the couch. I pulled her feet up in the air and pulled off her shoes and the rest of her pants. Then reached down and took off her tiny thong. She had a beautifully shaved pussy. No hair at all. I held her thong to my nose, her pussy was already wet and it smelt fantastic.

I stood Julie up and turned her around to look at her ass. She had one of those perfect asses where you could see both her asshole and pussy at the same time. Her clean hairless asshole looked like it had been fucked many times. Probably what her husband used most. It was beautiful.

Then I turned her back around to face me and get a good long look at her perfect tits. They looked bigger once they were out and she had these light pink thick nipples that were already standing tall aroused. They didn't seem to look like they had been sucked or pinched. They were perfectly unblemished.

It seemed that the only thing her husband used was her ass.

She had the kind of mouth you would want to lock tongues with and mix your juices in. It looked so good I leaned down and gave her a nice long wet kiss. I stuck out my tongue and shoved it deep in her mouth. We began to suck each other's faces. I grabbed her tits and rubbed her perfect nipples. Julie moans, "Ohhh, yeaa, ohhh, yeah."

I moved my head down to suck her thick nipples. They were soft, yet firm. One, then the other, then back to the other one. "Oh, wow, that feels so good.", breathing hard she said. "Yeeeeeesssss.", she moans "mmmmm." I wanted to be careful not to suck too hard and discolor them. They seemed so sensitive and unused.

I licked and flicked her nipples with my tongue. My saliva glands had released and her tits were dripping with my drool.

I used my left hand to slowly move down her belly traveling downwards. Finally, I reached her tight wet pussy. I started to rub it with the palm of my hand, then I used my middle finger to play with her pussy lips.

"Ohhhh, yeaaassss." she moaned in approval.

I pushed her back on to the couch. Then in a deliberate way, moved from her tits and down between her legs. I stopped and stared at the most perfect pussy I had ever seen. I got closer and gave it one long lick from her asshole to the top of her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, yeaaa, like, that."

Knowing that she was enjoying it I dove in and began to do a full assault on her pussy. Licking, biting, and eventually getting a finger in while eating her. Suddenly she tightened up and yelled, "Oh yeah, baby! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, don't stop!" Her back arched up and her hips bucked up. I kept going.

I felt a rush of hot wet thick juice hit my lips. I licked and lapped up her sex swallowing all of it. Pushing up her legs, I stuck my tongue deep in her asshole and twirled it around and then she pushed out the last few more drops of cum.

"That was the most powerful orgasm I have ever had, Teddy," she said with her eyes closed and a "just had an orgasm smile" on her face.

My primal instincts had been awakened. I moved forward on top of her. Lifted her legs over my shoulder. As I did this, I could see she had beautiful tiny feet.

I positioned my big dick head at the entrance of her little pussy and slowly started to push. I thought that since she has had three kids and a husband, I would be able to go in easily. It wasn't so.

I started to push a little harder, then I would pull back and rub her pussy juice on my dickhead for more lubricant. Then I would push in again and pull out. After a few of those, her pussy canal finally started to part, "Ohhhhh, that is so big!", she pants. "Oh yes, keep going, keep going, its so big, ohhhhhh yeah."

Once I had finally got my dick in about halfway, Julie started to grunt louder. I kept working my way deep in her pussy. She was taking it like a champ.

Julie was so tight, it felt like my dick was going to cramp. At the same time though, her pussy was providing hot wet juices on my dick and balls for the natural lubrication needed to take such a big dick. Her body was preparing for me.

Finally, I could feel that I was all the way in. I leaned in and gave her a deep wet kiss and said, "You ready Julie?" She said breathing hard and grunting, "Yeaasss, oh that is big."

I had lifted off her to take a look. It was a sight to see. A tiny woman being fucked by a big hairy old man, with my big fat dick in her pussy. It looked so awesome.

I grabbed both of her ankles and spread her legs apart and started pumping. The suction sounds of my dick in her perfect tight wet pussy were something I had never heard before. I began to slam my dick in and out like a bull in heat.

My wet shaved big balls slapping her ass felt so good. Together we were an orchestra made up of a tight pussy, balls slapping and dick slurping in and out and I knew from right there, I liked it and there will be many more times I would hear it.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming again!" Julie yelled out. I could feel her pussy tense up around my big thick dick. I felt another load of her hot wet oozing sex juice on my dick and balls. I kept hammering away.

I knew there was no way I could have held off much longer, so I pumped even harder and faster and then let loose a giant load deep into her pussy. It felt like I had a continuous cum load that just kept streaming as I kept pounding away.

I pushed in hard to get as deep into her pussy as possible and held my dick there enjoying the tight feeling of her pussy pulsing and squeezing around my big thick dick.

I pulled out slowly so I could see the mess my big dick made of her pussy. As the head of my dick was fully out of her pussy, globs of cum poured out of her gaping little hole straight on to my couch. That is when I learned to keep a towel or two around.

I got up and Julie just laid on her back with her legs spread. I moved over and sat back down on the couch. It was clear she just had the fuck of her life. Oh, yes, I remember the way the room smelt, like sex, and I loved it.

I also remember thinking I wasn't done yet.

After a brief rest, I got up on my feet and picked Julie up. She was light-headed and limp. I leaned her over on the side of the couch. She put her head and hands on the couch pillow and her ass stuck up and her legs were on the floor. Perfect height I thought.

After adjusting Julie to be fucked again, I lined up my dick up to her swollen pussy and pushed in. It went in pretty easy at that time but was still tight. I slapped her ass and she yelped, "Owwww". Each time I slapped her ass, her pussy would tighten on my big dick. Then I would start to pump hard again. It wasn't long for her to cum and a few seconds after she did, I let loose another volcano of cum deep into her pussy.

After blowing my second load I laid back on the couch. Julie remained bent over the arm of the couch ass up in the air. She then slowly lifted herself up and laid opposite of me with her face and mouth lined up with my dick. She spread her legs so I could see her swollen cum filled pussy.

Julie started kissing my dick softly. Licking it clean. Licking and kissing my balls. Lightly touching and stroking my dick continuously. I remember it was a beautiful sight. I laid my head back, closed my eyes, and enjoyed it.

After about 20 minutes of Julie making out with my dick and balls, I lifted myself up. She climbed up on top of me, grabbed my dick, and slowly lowered herself all the way down until my dick was completely buried in her pussy.

Julie leaned forward so her tits were on my chest, arms around my neck and softly started to fuck me while licking her tongue deep in my mouth. We slowly grinded our bodies together. Our sweat was allowing our bodies to glide easily against each other.

Each time she went all the way down, she would tighten her wet pussy and clamp down on my cock. It felt so good. A short time after, my balls blew another huge load of cum into her. She just moaned and grunted as I filled her up.

I remember thinking the scene is so amazing and beautiful. This tiny woman on this big old man, connected by a fat dick. I had wished there was a way to take a picture or something.

Then it had donned on me, we had been fucking for a long time and Julie would need to go home soon.

I pulled out, walked over to the lamp, and turned it down to low. As I was walking, my semi-hard wet cock and balls were making noises slapping against my thighs. I could have gone another round. Julie lifted up and laid back down on the couch and left her legs spread wide open. This was the first time I had ever seen someone who just got the fucking of their life. She wanted more.

I could see all the mixed sex juices steadily dripping out of her pussy and the mess it made on my couch. It was an amazing sight to see.

After giving her a few minutes to rest, I went, grabbed a towel, and started to clean her up. She started to talk, "Wow, I can't believe that just happened. I'm married Teddy, you know that right? My husband can't find out about this."

"Yes, Julie, no worries. What happens at Teddy's stays at Teddy's," I said with a smile. She smiled and give a light laugh, then gave me a hug and said she did need to go. I was still naked.

Julie got dressed and started towards the door. I came up behind her, grabbed her perfect ass, turned her around, and gave her a deep passionate wet kiss, burying my tongue deep into her throat. Then I said, "Bye, bye, baby. Look forward to seeing you again." She nodded, said nothing, and headed out the door.

As Julie went out across my lawn towards her house, I could see that her crotch was still wet and leaking our mixed sex juices out on to her yoga pants. She was walking like she was sore and just got fucked by a big dick. It was awesome.

I closed the door and stared at the lamp. I smiled and yelled "Heck ya!" with a fist pump. I knew it worked now. Then I remembered what my uncle had told me, they will remember everything. They will remember they came on to you. I laughed at the thought of what Julie will be thinking when she gets home.

Then I thought, I can't wait to get this to the office. Those assholes won't see me coming, well they sort of will. I laughed out loud to myself at my corny joke with my best Vincent Price impersonation.

iThicke
iThicke
126 Followers