Teddy and the Lamp Pt. 02

Story Info
The lamp's maiden voyage.
4.9k words
4.57
16.8k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iThicke
iThicke
126 Followers

This is part 02 of the story "Teddy and the Lamp". You may want to read Part 01 to get a better perspective of the main character, Teddy Blackstone. With most of my stories, there is a little bi built-in. Enjoy and please feel free to comment!

***

I could not wait to get the lamp to my work office. All the staff and employees who had been working together with my partners to get me to sell my family's company had to pay. All the false accusations and forcibly turning the company my grandfather built into a shell of the technical innovation of what it once was.

I had decided I needed to make a plan. The goal was to take back my company. It was going to take some big moves. The lamp was the answer.

A few days after Julie had come over to get her mail, I thought it was best to keep the lamp somewhere safe when I was not using it. It was large, heavy, and ornate. I kept the lamp in one of my spare bedrooms with a light sheet over it to keep it from getting too much exposure. Something that old concerned me as an electrical engineer.

A few days later, I went to the spare room and turned on the lamp. I was thinking about how I was going to get the lamp into my office. The lamp would look completely out of place. Did I need to remodel my office with a 1950's era design?

Suddenly there was a pop and the lamp turned off. I nearly panicked. As an electrical engineer and inventor, I knew I could fix it most anything electrical, but how it worked was a mystery. Did it just break completely, was it as simple as a lightbulb?

My thoughts went wild.

I had a workshop in my home where I had all kinds of electrical equipment and tools. I had taken the lamp there. As I was moving it, I remember saying to myself, "Damn this thing is heavy." It was built solid as if, once it was placed, it was not meant to move.

When I had looked over the lamp, I noticed a door on the back that was held on by several screws. The lamp had been built tough and to last.

After I took off the door and looked in, to my surprise, I could see all the way into the lamp and it looked quite simple in design.

There was a normal 60-watt light bulb that was obviously burned out. But I could also see inside and noticed the crystals and how the lamp worked.

There was a long glass bottle that held the crystals inside. There was a lid on the bottle. It looked like a long jelly jar, maybe about 18 inches in length with a screw-on lid.

When the lamp was switched on, about a quarter of the jar was exposed to the light and when the lamp was switched to high, a panel would move and expose all of the crystals to the light. So, the lamp did not get any brighter, just more of the bright light would hit the crystals and create the incredible power of the lamp.

As someone who was at the beginning of LED lighting and even created patents, I knew that LED lighting would take the lamp into the 21st century.

The lamp was extremely low tech for today's standard, but was probably high tech when it was built.

I began to think up a design for the lamp. The question was, would even more light than from the light of a 60-watt lightbulb allow me to use less crystals? If more light from less crystals was the answer, this would allow for compact designs, small unseen lamps or even portable handheld designs.

I took the lamp completely apart and removed the jar with the crystals. I opened the jar looked in. There where all different sizes of crystals. It looked as though they had been broken apart or removed from something larger at one time. I remembered my uncle telling about the painting in the cave. It showed a giant eye descending from the sky.

I thought when I first heard the story, it was probably a meteor that had crashed into the earth centuries ago and the Ivacates had no idea what it really was.

Then again, as crazy as the crystals were, who knew, maybe it was an eye from the sky. All I knew was they were mine now.

I needed a prototype. Something that just functioned. No need for a final product. The first thing to do was to measure the illuminance needed to unleash the power of the crystals. My uncle told me that at one time the Ivicates only used fire to light them. Surely modern-day LEDs would be incredible.

I created a small flat aluminum lamp box to hold a few crystals. The aluminum was about a quarter-inch thick. It was about the size of a Mac Mini.

On the top of the box I used a clear glass plate that was about a quarter-inch thick, then put on a square aluminum top. This created a sandwich between the glass and aluminum.

I then added a clear rubber material on the inside to hold the crystals in place so they would not move around and break.

For lighting, I installed four LED dimmable lights on the inside of the lamp box and a small Bluetooth remote dimmer switch. Now I could use a remote control to raise and lower the power of the light from anywhere in a room. The remote was programmable so I could just tap a number between 1 and 10 and the lights would respond.

For power I used rechargeable battery packs from two iPads. This way I could carry the lamp box and place it anywhere and it would stay powered for days, even weeks.

Even though I was not going for a certain look, the lamp box looked quite modern and would be inconspicuous sitting on a table.

Now I was ready for a test. The next day I waited for Brenda the mail lady to arrive. I grabbed the lamp and set the remote on 5. In perfect timing, Brenda came to drop off the mail at 10:00 AM and I met her at the mailbox. She says, "Hi Mr. Blackstone, here is your mail." She began to work up a conversation with me.

I thought, "Is it working?" It was on half power. That should have had a stronger response. Using the remote control, I tapped number 10 on the remote and Brenda stopped and started looking at me with big eyes. "Mr. Blackstone, your pants would look so much better lying on the floor. Why don't we go inside baby!", she said out loud staring at my crotch.

I smiled and thanked her, turned off the lamp, then turned around and walked back into my home. I thought, this was just a test, nothing more.

OK, it was working now, but I realized I needed to make some adjustments to the box.

I went back to my workshop and added in a few more crystals. Over the next few days, with Brenda's unknowing help, I had the box working perfectly.

I knew I needed a real, full test of the new lamp to be sure everything was working as planned. I thought about Julie, but she lived too close by and didn't want her to perhaps tell her husband she cheated and get an angry neighbor coming after me.

Over the next day or so I realized I had a leak in the bathroom sink. I'm not a plumber, but understand how everything works. I put a bowl under the sink and called a local plumber to come check it out. From what I could see, it was just a leaking pipe and an easy fix by a professional.

The next day the plumber arrived. He was the stereotypical plumber, fat, short, hairy and balding- the kind whose ass crack would show when working under the sink. He also didn't look like the most honest professional. So much for Angie's List.

After looking at the problem, he began to talk about cross-sectional valving and on and on and it just felt like he was just making stuff up.

He told me it cost an estimated $3,500 to fix it, but would only charge me $2,700 because of the special his company was running. Complete garbage I thought.

, what did I do? I went and grabbed the lamp of course. I turned the lamp to 8 and sat it down on the bathroom counter and asked him, "What the hell could cost $2,700? It is just a leaky pipe and we both can see which one it is."

The plumber said to me, "Look, mister, there is only one leaky pipe under the sink, but if you let me suck your dick there will be two and I won't charge you anything." Wow that was fast I thought.

I nodded and opened up my robe. The plumber then pulled down my pajama pants. His face showed shock. He blurted out, "Wooow that's big dick mister!" His mouth was too small to get my dick fully in and he didn't know how to give a blow job, so he licked it and jacked it off until I blew a load all over his face and shirt.

I took a picture of my dick resting on his forehead and cum all over his face. I turned the lamp down to 3 and let him get on with the job.

He did actually fix the leak and did not charge me. I thought about bending him over the toilet and taking his fat virgin ass for trying to rip me off, but I decided the picture was enough.

I was now determined to go ahead and take the lamp box to the office for its maiden voyage.

The next day was Saturday and I arrived at the office around 9 AM. When I walked in to the office, I saw Ashley working. Apparently, she was putting together a presentation for a meeting Monday morning.

Ashley was around 35 years old and a total bitch. Well a bitch to me anyway. She was one of those women who held a grudge against men in general- unless she needed them for something. Ashley had been working on moving up the corporate ladder for years. She was either Mexican or South American descent, smart and beautiful. She had moved up quite a bit in the last few years.

The partners hadn't hired intelligent engineers for years because they wanted to become an investment company and move away from creating technology. Instead, they hired very hot women and conniving men that had the talent of getting meetings with companies at any cost, then they would negotiate the deals in favor of my company. Ashely could do that very well.

She had shoulder-length dirty blond hair, DD cup fake tits, stood about 5'5" and dressed in a sexy, but professional way. She had on a loose white top and was wearing a free-flowing dress that showed her legs from the knees down and tall high heels that made her legs and ass look amazing.

Her perfect legs showed off her brown skin and just looking at her small round ass would make any man want to fuck her. She flirted with clients using her perfect body, and became very good at negotiating investment deals with older men.

However, she was part of one of the attempts to get me to give up my company ownership by claiming I was using funds inappropriately. Total bullshit and it was easy to prove her wrong. I couldn't do anything about it because my partners were in on it too.

It was just one of the many attempts my partners Chad and Lee used to try and get me to sell my company to them.

"Hello Ashley, how are things going?", I said as I walked past her office. Ashley looks at me, kind of rolls her eyes with a fuck you look and looks back down at her computer screen. She kept typing ignoring me. I was going to enjoy this.

I turned on the lamp, set it to 3, and walked to the front of her desk. Ashley squints her eyes as I walk over and gives me a look like what the fuck am I doing in her office. I never had walked into her office before today.

Then almost immediately, almost, Ashley looks at me and smiles and says, "Hello Mr. Blackstone, you know, it is good to see you today. Looking good too for an old man." And laughs flirtingly. I nearly laughed out loud.

Ashley sees this and says, "Did I say something funny Teddy?", and starts laughing too. She is looking at me like she has found her new best friend.

"No dear, it is good to see you too.", I say with a big grin trying to hold back my excitement for what is coming- literally.

I reach for the remote control for the lamp and turn it to 8, I absolutely could not wait to see what was going to happen next. I remember I could feel my dick firming up at the thought of the moment.

I sat down in a chair across from her desk. Ashley's demeanor had changed. She was looking at me like I am hot. She had a large mouth, with perfect teeth and puffy beautiful lips. She was holding her mouth kind of open like she was saying "ahhh", it looked hot like she wanted to suck my dick.

Seeing her change, I parted my legs so my thickening big dick can be seen through my pants and asked, "So who are you preparing that presentation for? Anyone, I know?" She would know everything is kept from me and of course, I would not know who it was.

I could see Ashley's eyes staring at my dick, then she would raise her head quickly so I would not notice. I caught her staring and she said, "Oh, um, I just needed to make a few small changes. I am mostly preparing for you." Then she looked me directly in the eye, leaned forward, and said, "But there is nothing small about you is there?"

I said, knowing I was in control, "Excuse me?" Ashley gets up from her desk and walks over to me sitting with my legs wide apart and says in a sexy tone, "I said there is nothing small about you is there?"

Looking at me like she was my long-term fuck doll, her body language was more like this was perfectly normal between us. Then, Ashely got up and walked around to the front of her desk where I was sitting and dropped to her knees in front of me.

She started to rub my rock-hard dick through my pants. I was so hard my big dick and constrained balls were hurting from the constraint of my underwear and pants.

"Why don't we big boy let this out of its cage Teddy?", Ashely said as she unzipped my pants. She was moving like we have been fucking for years.

I said, "Wait Ashley, what are you doing?" Ashley continued working her hands on my pants, caressing my big dick. I grabbed her hands and said, "You know if this continues..." Ashley quickly put a finger to my mouth to be quiet and said, "Shhhhhh Teddy, I'm going to make you really happy."

With the hands of a pro, out popped my fat hard tool and it stood at full attention. There was a relief from letting my dick out of pants prison and I had shuffled in my seat a bit to get into a comfortable position. Ashley leaned over and started to lick my dick. The feeling of a hot wet tongue licking up and down my dick felt amazing.

Ashely knew how to give a blow job. She has had years at perfecting it with her clients and bosses. She started to lick my dick head, then put her hand in my pants and pulled out my big fat balls.

She was slowly rubbing my balls with one hand, the other hand stroking my shaft. Then she repositioned her head and began to get my thick fat cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat.

After about a minute, I could feel her working my dick down her throat. The sensation was overwhelming.

I grabbed my phone and started to take a video of her blowing me. I said, "Ashely look up sweetie." She looked up and kind of smiled with my big fat dick in her mouth. I said, "Ashley you like my dick?", she nodded her head and made a grunting sound, "MmmHmmm." And kept blowing me. Blow job talking felt so good vibrating on my dickhead.

I was not able to hold it any longer and blew my load without telling her. Ashley began to drown in my cum. She attempted to swallow it so her throat would clear and she could breathe. There was too much cum and she pulled her head back and off my dick, coughing up my seed. Then I blew another stream straight into her face, then another.

Ashely had cum in her hair, face, running down her chin and down her chest inside her shirt. Still videoing, I asked her, "Did you enjoy my big dick, Ashley?"

"Your dick is amazing Teddy.", she said looking at me in full honest lust. She didn't even really try to clean up my cum at first.

She put my dick back in her mouth and after a few moments, she started pulled it out and began to get up off her knees. She balanced herself using the desk. She seemed to be looking for something to clean herself up with.

I stood up and said, "We are not finished yet Ashley, leave that cum on your face." Ashley looked at me, then looked back down at my hard, fat cock, and said, "Wow, you can go again?"

I told her, "You're damn right, you can't come on to me like that and leave me unsatisfied. Take off all your clothes, but leave on your heels. You think you can come on to me like this and we not fuck?"

Ashely took off everything except her heals. Her fake breasts looked amazing. She had thick round nipples that stuck straight out.

My primal instincts landed my lips and hands on her big titties. I sucked and squeezed them, from left to right, licking up and down. My saliva glands had let loose and her tits were dripping in my dribble. Her big fake tits stood at attention.

After a few minutes, she began squealing and squirming because I had sucked so hard on her tits it had made them very sensitive.

I went ahead and let go of her tits and took off my clothes because I wanted this to feel good to me. Fucking completely nude, skin on skin, brings out the primal feeling when fucking. My dick and body needed a good deep, wet fuck.

Once Ashely had taken her clothes off, I said, "Ok, lean over your desk. I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are. I am going to give you want you want, to be fucked like a street whore. You want to be fucked like a whore Ashely?" Ashely leans over, her big tits pressing on the desk and stuck out from the sides, ass in the air, and then I notice something, when she said, "Yes Teddy, fuck me like a whore."

Ashely's asshole was slightly open, it looked elastic and used. It was beautiful. I knew then, she takes it up the ass. Probably one of the reasons her clients like her so much I thought. I also thought more people must be doing that these days.

I pushed Ashley's head down on to the desk and lined up my big fat dick for its first entry into her hot wet pussy. I had decided, I'm not going to go slow, I'm just going to fuck her like a slut.

I could see her perfectly waxed pussy lips, they were soft and I rubbed my fat dick up and down to get the tip lubed. Her pussy was already wet and ready.

My big thick dick lined up to tinly pussy and I started to push in. The heat and tightness felt amazing. I started to pump in and out like a bull until I could feel my thick balls touch her ass, I was all the way in deep. Ashley was moaning, "Ohhh,ohhh,oooooh! Uuugh. Uuumph" with each thrust.

I got my rhythm going, my big balls started slapping her ass, wet from her juices. I grabbed her legs and pushed them tight together, then used her ass to hold on to while I fucked. Ashely was letting out sounds and words, "Oh I'm cumming, ummmmm, mmmm, I'm cumming, uuumph!" then she started to scream as I began pounding away at her pussy.

After about 3 minutes, I started to feel my balls tensing up. I could feel it wasn't going to be much longer before I let lose a huge load into her pussy. Then my body decided tit was time to explode into her hot wet pussy and I let out a long triumph, "Ahhhhhhhyeeaa! Take that load like the whore you are Ashley!"

I kept grunting hard because it felt like a continuous stream of cum filling up her belly. I kept pumping hard for another minute or so and it felt like my cum was continuing a non-stop stream deep into her.

I pulled back to look at my big dick in her drenched pussy with our mixed-sex juices. It was beautiful. I slowly pulled my dick out and my cum started to pour out in huge globs of fresh baby-making seed down her legs and on to the floor.

Ashley was laying limp on her desk, moaning something like, "Oh my gosh that was amazing. I can't move. I have never been fucked so good, Teddy."

I said, "That's fine Ashley, we are almost finished. A slut like you needs to be treated like the cheap whore you are. You deserve this fucking." I then pushed my dick back into her pussy and slowly started to grind into her ass, deep into her pussy.

After a few minutes, I pulled my dick back out of her swollen love hole. Our mixed-sex juices were dripping on to the floor. I straightened Ashely's ass up with my hands and pressed my dickhead to her asshole. She was still lying face down on the desk.

iThicke
iThicke
126 Followers
12