Teddy and the Lamp Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashely said, "You can't possibly go again!" I said, "Uhhuh I can." Then slapped her ass hard. She let out a loud, "EeeOooowww! That hurt!"

I reached down to her pussy and got my left hand wet from our mixed juices and rubbed it on her asshole. Then, I pressed my thick dickhead hard into her back door.

After some serious pressing and grabbing her waist, I felt her hole begin to open up. Once her ass started to part open, I shoved, deep and hard until I could feel about half my dick was in.

Ashley let out a long loud grunt, "Uuuuggggggg, oh shit that's big! No way that is going to fit!" I continued to push my dick deeper and deeper into her butt pussy until I could feel my wet balls resting on her pussy lips.

I pushed and pulled, grunted, in and out of her ass until I finally could start fucking her properly, deep into her ass. The feeling of my balls slapping her hot wet pussy with each thrust was almost too much. My big thick dick was now moving freely in and out of her tight ass.

I took a breath and started to pump fuck her into oblivion.

Meanwhile, Ashley was screaming, "Ooowwwwww...ooooowwwww, slow, slow, eeeeoooooww, uuuhhmmpph!" with each pump of my dick.

The whole room smelt like sex, and probably did for a few days after too. It seemed like our sex juices where everywhere. I was standing in a puddle of sex juice and my feet were sliding around in it, slipping, as I was trying to get leverage to pump hard and fast.

I got up to fucking rhythm, my balls were slapping her wet messy pussy as I fucked her ass and I started to feel the need for release. The sensations were incredible.

I closed my eyes and focused on my pleasure. I leaned over and laid my chubby body weight on her back to get that awesome sweaty skin to skin feeling as I fucked her ass hard.

Our bodies were grinding in sweat, then I felt my body tell me my seed ready to release.

My dick exploded like a water hose, this one was even stronger than before and I kept fucking hard. Amazingly, her ass had stayed tight and gripped my big dick the entire time.

I began to slow down, but not stop. I was enjoying the feeling of my sensitive dick deep in her wet asshole, my fat sweaty body grinding on her smooth skin. Maybe also, I was enjoying fucking this bitch that caused me so much trouble in every hole. She was going to remember every bit of this and the smell in her office would be another reminder that she fucked me for some time.

Finally, I pushed myself up and off Ashley. Then slowly watched as I pulled my dick out of her ass. It was beautiful.

Ashely was spent. She had taken a load in each of her holes. Knowing she had just had the shit fucked out of her, I pulled her up off the desk and walked her limp body over to her chair.

I held out my semi-erect cock with my hand and said, "Clean it up Ashley, you got your dirty juices all over my dick. I was just coming here to say hi and look at the mess you made." Ashely began licking my cock and balls and was really doing a good job at cleaning up my dick.

I then thought I would leave her one more gift and started to stroke my thick cock. I said, "Ashley, I am not sure what got into you today. I came in to say hi, and you fucked the shit out of me." I kept stroking my fat cock and a few moments later, I blasted her big tits with another huge load of cum. At the same time, I lifted her feet up with her high heels and blasted the last squirt on both her feet.

Ashely said, "Teddy, that was the best fuck I have ever had. You are an amazing man."

I told her knowing that she will remember everything, "You need to get this all cleaned up. I took a video of you coming on to me, so if you try to say that I had anything to do with this, the video will go viral and your career will be over." I was standing over her, still naked and my semi-hard fat dick was hovering above her head, close to her face, with a long drip of pre-cum leaking from the tip.

"Oh Teddy, I would never do that. You are the only one who knows how to fuck me." Then she looks down at her body and says, "Look at all this cum!"

I thought to myself, "You have no idea."

Then I leaned over to my lamp remote and tapped it to 4.

Ashley grabbed my cock and finished cleaning my dick. I walked over and put on my clothes. I tapped the remote to 2 and said to her like a boss, "Ashley, I don't know what got into you today, but I do not want to necessarily fuck you every time I walk into your office.

You understand what I mean young lady? This is so unprofessional. I understand we are both adults, but this was a little much."

Ashley was still sitting back in her chair, her head laid back, exhausted, legs spread leaking cum juice out of her ass and pussy, her face and tits were covered in cum and looked up at me drained and said, "Yes Mr. Blackstone, I'm not sure what got into me. Please keep this between us."

Then I exited her office, pretending to be a bit angry at her, turned off the lamp, and left to go home.

When I got to the elevator, I laughed out loud. I kept thinking about how awesome it would have been, to be able to see into her mind as she later in the evening coped with coming on to me and getting the shit fucked out of her. Oh, and all the cum- all the cum!

I kept thinking about how beautiful this was, my fucking was like art. I needed to find a way to capture my fucking through my eyes. This needed to be remembered. No, it needed to be loved, worshiped even.

The lamp was working great and my confidence was now strong. I am a believer.

Now it was time to bring it back to work the following Monday. I also had come up with some new ideas and new crystal technology I needed to implement.

I felt good, the company would be mine again.

12