Teddy Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to go to work with me, Teddy Bear?" she asked.

"Yes, I do," he rumbled back.

Eleanor shook her head. She should have been more startled than she was at the sound of him continuing to talk, but she was growing accustomed to having a talking Teddy Bear.

But could she take him to work?

Well, what if one of her co-workers had sent him? Or more than one? What if it was a practical joke? That might be embarrassing. If one or more of them HAD sent Teddy Bear to her, then they must have known about Teddy Bear's, errr, abilities.

That could be quite embarrassing.

Or what if Teddy Bear said something embarrassing in front of someone in the office? Like her boss? That would be even more embarrassing, and risky for her job. Eleanor was good at her job and felt secure in it. But her boss, Jenkinson, though a good man, was old-fashioned. She was sure he would not take kindly to a toy bear that spouted obscenities. It wouldn't reflect well on her.

She almost left the Bear behind. But she just couldn't. She stuffed him in the backseat, and off she drove to work.

It wasn't easy getting him into her office. She had to carry Teddy Bear, along with her handbag, through various doors, up the elevator, eleven flights, and through the main foyer of the office. Glenda, the receptionist, called out, "How cute!" when she saw Eleanor walk by with her furry friend. Teddy Bear elicited smiles and puzzled looks alike from Eleanor's coworkers until she reached her office.

For every person she passed, she stared into their eyes, briefly, wondering if they had sent the bear as a practical joke. But no one gave themselves away.

"So, who's your new friend?" She heard the question behind her as she settled Teddy Bear into a spare chair near her own, behind her desk, which faced the door.

Her coworker and friend Patty stood in the doorway, pointing to Teddy Bear.

"This is Teddy Bear," Eleanor said. "He showed up on my doorstep yesterday. I thought he was too cute to leave at home."

"I can see why!" Patty said, striding into the room. She stroked the fur on his head.

"So soft!" she exclaimed. "Who sent him?"

"I don't know," Eleanor said. "There was no note. No return address."

"How odd!" Patty said out loud, still stroking Teddy Bear's fur.

Eleanor thought Patty went on too long talking about Teddy Bear and stroking his fur. It annoyed her. A twinge of jealousy shook her body. She frowned, but Patty, busy petting the bear, did not notice.

Finally, Patty left.

"Thank goodness," Eleanor said to herself. "That woman can talk."

She closed her door, sat at her desk, and opened a manila folder labelled "Andersen" and began working on a project that was due to be completed in a couple of days. For a while, she forgot all about Teddy Bear. No one bothered her.

By mid-morning, however, she was distracted. She wasn't sure how it started, but it was becoming more and more difficult to concentrate on her work. She avoided looking at Teddy Bear. He sat behind her, out of sight, and she had a nagging feeling that she needed to keep him that way to get her work done.

But, finally, her resolve broke, and she turned around.

Eleanor gasped.

Teddy Bear's big bear cock stood straight up from his lap. It almost seemed to Eleanor that his black eyes mocked her. That cock -- it looked bigger and shinier than ever. She remembered how good it had felt inside her. But she was at work now, in her office, surrounded in every direction by co-workers. It wouldn't do for someone to enter her office and see Teddy Bear in this condition.

But what could she do about it? She didn't have a pillow to cover him up. She could take him off the chair and put him in the corner and turn him around. Maybe she would do that.

She stood up from her desk and approached Teddy Bear. The tip of his big toy bear cock glistened. A white pearl of cum lay over its apex. None of this made any sense. It made no sense that a toy bear could have fresh cum on his cock, but there it was.

Eleanor crouched down, bringing her mouth close to Teddy Bear's erect cock. She couldn't do this. She shouldn't do this. But she did.

Her tongue touched the bear's cock tip. Yumm. Mmmmm. It tasted so good. The sweet spice of vanilla.

She closed her lips over the toy bear cock, and she started sucking it. Sweet sugary toy semen entered her mouth and gave her pleasure. It made no sense at all, but the pleasure could not be denied, so she sucked Teddy Bear's cock as hard as she could.

Her mouth moved furiously over the tall shaft and her cheeks collapsed inward as she sucked him. Her mouth moved and sucked to savor the cock of her Teddy Bear. It was the most exquisite pleasure to feel his organ in her mouth -- but she wanted to please him, too. She wanted to make her Teddy Bear happy. She wanted to give her toy bear a good blow job.

Somewhere, in the dim recesses of her conscious mind, she knew that it was nuts to feel this way, and to act on this impulse in her office, with the obvious risk that her conduct posed. But she did it, anyway. And, oh! It felt so good. Her mouth pumped up and down on sweet Teddy Bear's hard cock. No cock had ever felt so good in her mouth.

Without warning, the thick rich syrup of Teddy Bear's cum erupted into her mouth. She almost gagged -- but she didn't, quite. She felt a responsibility to her Teddy Bear to take all of his cum and swallow it. She also didn't want to get it on the office carpet. She gulped down every drop, although it wasn't easy. The quantity of his cum was surprising. Eleanor had just a little experience with blow jobs, and, to be honest, they'd been a hit or miss experience. Some had been OK, and some had been not so good, involving cocks to which insufficient principles of hygiene had been observed, and cum that tasted . . . well . . . sour and nasty. On a few occasions she had swallowed with reluctance. On some others, she couldn't even do that much, and she had gagged and spit it up.

But it was not so with Teddy Bear. His cum was the sweetest and most delicious elixir, a nectar for a goddess. Eleanor felt like a goddess as she greedily slurped and swallowed every last drop of Teddy Bear's sweet cum into her mouth and into her belly. It warmed and sated her.

"Oh, fuck yes," she said out loud, in the privacy of her office.

A knock sounded at the door.

Eleanor jumped what felt like three feet off the floor with fright.

The door opened. The face of her boss, Mr. Jenkinson, emerged from behind it.

"Eleanor!" he said with a jovial tone. "How are you?"

Eleanor didn't know what to say. She feared Mr. Jenkinson would see Teddy Bear's erect cock, and that she might get fired, or at least need serious explaining.

But that didn't happen.

"Oh, who's this?" Mr. Jenkinson asked.

Eleanor turned around. Teddy Bear sat in his chair, as plush and cute as ever, but the hard emergent cock was gone. It had withdrawn and disappeared under the fur.

Eleanor stammered a reply.

"Oh," she said. "It's just a gift from an old friend. I . . . um . . . brought him to the office for fun."

"Well, that's nice," Jenkinson responded. "Say, how's that Anderson project going?"

Eleanor tried to steady her nerves before responding. She didn't want her boss to think she was agitated. It took her a moment.

"Excellent!" she replied, trying to keep her voice from quavering. "I'll have it done this week."

"Glad to hear it," Jenkinson said. "You've done splendid work here, Eleanor. Keep it up!"

He turned to go, but then turned back to her. He pointed to Eleanor's face and then to his own, putting his finger to the side of his lip. With his other hand, he pointed to the coffee mug on her desk.

"By the way, looks like you've got a little cappuccino cream, I think, on your face."

Eleanor's body shook with embarrassment.

"Thanks for letting me know."

She wiped it off. When Jenkinson turned again to leave, she licked the cream off her hand. It was Teddy Bear's cream, but she couldn't possibly let Jenkinson know that.

When Jenkinson left and closed the door behind him, Eleanor's body slumped. She couldn't do that again -- not in the office. She had taken far too great a risk.

Eleanor composed herself, and she looked again at Teddy Bear. He sat quietly in his chair. His dark eyes had lost their glossy sheen. They were dull and lifeless.

Eleanor got back to work, and the hours passed quickly. She took short breaks for lunch and an afternoon snack, but otherwise she worked non-stop.

The sun set early In December, and the scene outsider Eleanor's office window grew dark at the same time she finished her projects. The office holiday party beckoned. Attendance was not optional.

Eleanor left her office to attend the party. It was in the big conference room. Everyone at the firm was there. Booze flowed. Inhibitions let loose. One of her co-workers, Todd, flirted with her ineffectually.

But Eleanor was distracted. She couldn't enjoy the party.

She kept thinking about Teddy Bear, back in her office.

After doing a perfunctory tour of the party and sampling the punch and cheese balls, Eleanor ducked out of the party and left. She went back to her office.

Teddy Bear sat in his chair, his dark eyes, shiny again, staring back at her, and his cinnamon cock stood hard and long above his fur, waiting for her. Eleanor stumbled as she entered her office, and she closed the door behind her. Her legs were shaky. Desire surged through her. She couldn't understand it, but she couldn't deny it.

She picked up Teddy Bear, and she moved him to her chair, behind her desk.

Eleanor knew what she needed. It didn't matter that she was at her place of employment and that her boss and co-workers were nearby. She needed Teddy Bear. She could not wait.

She reached up under her short skirt, found her panties, and pulled them down. They pooled at her feet. She kicked them under the desk.

Then she sat down, on Teddy Bear.

Eleanor looked forward, at the door to her office, knowing that anyone could knock, or not knock, and come in, and see her, and she pressed her bottom against Teddy Bear. His cock contacted her pussy. Her pussy was wet, and it was open. The lips were peeled back. It was easy to push down and impale herself on Teddy Bear's cock. She pulled the skirt up so she could see her pussy lips as Teddy Bear's long thick toy bear cock entered her. She had never seen anything in her life more exquisite than that.

And, oh! How good it felt. Teddy Bear filled her completely. She pushed down until his cock disappeared completely inside her. She had never felt so perfectly filled.

Through the closed door of her office, the sounds of music wafted through, from the holiday party. Eleanor knew she shouldn't be doing this. It was too risky. But she had to. She had to fuck her Teddy Bear.

He wanted her. And she wanted to fulfill his need.

She rose and fell on Teddy Bear's cock, and at the same time, she felt his cock push up inside her. It baffled her. She had no idea how a toy bear could do what Teddy Bear was doing. But he was doing it, and it was the greatest feeling imaginable.

Eleanor felt bold, and wanton. The holiday party was taking place not far away, just beyond her closed door, and she was fucking her toy bear. Her pussy was being plundered. He filled her and satisfied her.

His bear cock hit places in her pussy that no man's cock ever had. It drove her wild.

She lifted the hem of her skirt up so she could watch as the big bear dick plundered her pussy. She trimmed herself closely down there, so the view of their fucking lay unobscured.

Up, down. In, out. Over and over again. An office girl and her toy bear.

Teddy Bear filled Eleanor with inexplicable and unfathomable joy, and she pushed her bottom down hard and fast to give him joy, too. Eleanor knew that he felt it. She knew he wanted it.

She gave herself fully to her bear and his hard cock.

Without warning, a knock sounded at the door, and the door opened. Eleanor gasped and plopped herself all the way down onto Teddy Bear's lap and cock, until it lay buried to the hilt inside her. She dropped the hem of and scooted the chair forward as quickly as she could until her legs were under the kneehole of the desk.

Jenkinson's smiling, slightly flushed face appeared from behind the door as he walked into her office without asking.

"Eleanor!" he boomed. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to having fun at the party!"

"Mr. Jenkinson!" Eleanor, horrified at the intrusion and her predicament, could think of nothing to say, and stammered indecipherable words.

Jenkinson, again without asking, took a chair on the other side of her desk and sat down.

"Yes?" Jenkinson said, eyes wide and glistening. She caught a whiff of alcohol off his breath.

Eleanor thought fast.

"I was at the party for a while, and I was having fun, but I had a sudden idea for this Anderson project, and I had to write it down." She pointed to the sheaf of papers that lay on the desktop.

Jenkinson nodded his head, and a boozy smile spread all over his face.

"Well, that's impressive. That's why you always get your jobs done. That's the way I was when I was your age."

Eleanor felt something: something that five minutes ago would have given her the most exquisite pleasure but now sent ripples of fear through her body. Teddy Bear's cock moved again inside her, in uneven strokes, altering the tempo and depth with which it fucked her.

"Ah!" she cried. Her hands clutched the edge of the desk.

She couldn't orgasm in front of her boss. But Teddy Bear might make her do so.

"Are you OK? Jenkinson asked. "You look a little flushed."

"Just a cocktail too many, Mr. Jenkinson. I'm feeling a bit off. I'll be OK."

Jenkinson got up from his chair and began to walk around the desk.

"I can help."

"No!" Eleanor said, trying hard not to do so in a scream. "I'm fine. I just need a moment to get this idea down, then I'll go home."

"OK," Jenkinson said. His brow knitted.

"Why is the bear on your chair?"

The cock kept moving erratically inside her, at the worst time imaginable.

"I --"

"Yes?"

"My back hurt," she lied. "I'm using him as a back rest."

"Ah," said Jenkinson. Eleanor felt glad he was drunk. "Well, that's smart thinking. That's what I like about you, Eleanor: always resourceful and smart"

"Th . . . thanks, Mr. Jenkinson."

"Well, I'll leave and let you get that project done."

He left and closed the door behind him.

Eleanor's head fell onto her arms on the desk. Teddy Bear kept pumping away inside her.

She couldn't do this. Not here. She pushed up from the desk and meant to extricate herself from the bear's enormous cock, but at first, she couldn't. Incredibly, Teddy Bear's soft paws were on her waste, and his grip was implausibly strong. She had to push a second time to escape his hold, and when she did so she fell to the floor, skirt flying up, legs askew and pointed at the walls. Her head hit the floor and she thought she might faint.

She looked at the ceiling and wondered if she were going insane.

Then she got up on her elbows and looked at Teddy Bear. Her skirt was at her waist and her legs were spread wide and her body was bared to him. Baring herself to her bear. She let out a nervous giggle at her pun.

Teddy Bear had shifted in the chair. He sat sideways in it, facing her directly. His cock lay hidden, and his intentions lay hidden behind his matte black eyes.

"Shit," said Eleanor.

She stood up from the floor.

"I need to get out of here." She pointed at her bear. "And you are going with me, buster, and you are not coming back."

She wasn't sure, but she thought a low rumble came from Teddy Bear's chest.

"Cut that out," she said. "You're going to get me in trouble."

Eleanor put her panties back on and picked up her handbag and Teddy Bear. She left the office as quickly and furtively as possible. She tried to ignore Teddy Bear, but she couldn't ignore the twitch of unfulfillment between her legs. She ignored it the best she could until she returned to the car and threw Teddy Bear in the backseat.

Halfway home, the car stopped at a red light, she turned around.

Teddy Bear sat upright. His eyes inscrutable.

At last, still flushed and sweaty, but with winter cold having flushed all the warmth from her skin, Eleanor arrived home and parked her car in the garage. She carried the little handbag and the big bear into the house.

She entered the kitchen, and she dropped the handbag on the counter and the bear on the floor.

"I think I really am going crazy," she said out loud.

She clopped over the floor on her pumps to the small liquor cabinet. Eleanor didn't drink much, but among her small collection was a bottle of bourbon, three-quarters full. She needed it. She poured three ounces into a lowball glass she pulled out of the dishwashing machine. She thought it was clean. She hoped it was. Regardless, she was going to drink bourbon.

Staring defiantly at Teddy Bear, lying immobile on the floor, and she threw her head back and took all the bourbon in four, quick gulps. After staring at the ceiling for a full minute, musing at the strangeness of the last days and savoring the warmth of the liquor in her belly, she lowered her gaze to Teddy Bear.

He lay back, but his cock stood like a sentinel away from his furry body.

"We have to finish," rumbled that familiar deep voice from inside his plush, downy chest.

"We can't do this," Eleanor mumbled to herself. Her voice quavered.

She tried to say it with more conviction. "We can't do this." But her voice quavered more.

Her body shook.

"Oh, fuck it!" she cried. She unzipped her skirt, unbuttoned her blouse, and stripped off her panties and bra and threw them into a pile on the ground.

Then she walked across the kitchen in bare feet, squatted over Teddy Bear, and lowered her body with no delay on his thick upright bear shaft, and entered her once again.

If anything, the cock was bigger than before, and she felt filled and stretched even more than in the office 45 minutes earlier. It was a mystery, but everything about Teddy Bear was a mystery, and Eleanor had committed unconditionally to savoring the pleasure of his cock before she tried to answer the mystery.

The floor was hard and cold on her knees, but it didn't matter. So much joy and lust and ardor radiated from the tip of his big thrusting cock into her body that she felt nothing else. Warmth filled her body. She shook. She cried out to the kitchen walls.

"Fuck me!"

"I am," Teddy Bear said in his deep growl. This time it didn't surprise her. She didn't care what he said or didn't say. She just wanted his cock.

She got it, over and over and over. It kept coming, a cinnamon, bearish jackhammer, drilling her and filling her. She pulled her body back to take in the view. It was brighter in the kitchen than it had been in her office, and now the union of her pussy and Teddy Bear's cock displayed itself in high--resolution, technicolor glory. She loved the contrast of her pale white and his rich cinnamon, and the way the thick tip of his cock mashed and spread her lips in every direction as it almost left her, but not quite. She'd lift herself off him, taking their connection to the brink, until she worried for just a half second it would fail, and that they would part, but it never did. Every time the bear tip would tickle her lips and then plunge confidently back into her. Both of them guided it: she by pushing up and down off him and he by the thrusts of his cock. It seemed to Eleanor that the cock lengthened and shortened with perfect timing to give her just the best possible fuck. The cock had inerrant skill in remaining inside her. No cock she had ever known rivaled it.