Teddy Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me," Teddy Bear said, his voice low but insistent.

"I will!" And she knew it was true, because already it was coming true. The animal spirit rose from an unknown place inside her, and it took over. She was an animal woman, being fucked by her bear.

Their thrusts grew harder and faster.

Eleanor's body exploded with the greatest orgasm she had ever known. She spasmed so hard that her arms involuntarily straightened, and she pushed herself right off Teddy Bear's cock. She lost control of her limbs. Her body fell back.

But it did not fall back before Teddy Bear came, too, and he came in a great, riotous fountain of vanilla bear cum, spraying her and splattering her and washing her body in a torrent.

She brought one hand under enough control to spread it over her cum-covered body. She swept up a handful and she ate. Cum dropped her body, all over her, she bathed in the fulfilment of her need.

"Thank you, Teddy Bear, she said, gasping.

"You're welcome. I will fuck you anytime you want me to."

In that jism-stained moment on the kitchen floor, they were the best words she'd ever heard.

Eleanor felt drunk with pleasure. She was in a daze. She closed her eyes.

Somewhere in the darkness, she heard the sound of keys opening a lock, and then the sound of a door opening.

What was happening? She shook her head.

Fuck! She had once given Lyle her house key, but he'd never used it.

She tried to push herself off Teddy Bear, but she was woozy, and the floor was slippery with puddled toy bear cum.

She heard Lyle, sounding more cheerful than usual, his footsteps growing louder as he walked toward the kitchen. She slipped around but didn't get off her bear.

"Hey, babe, I thought I'd stop by after your party, and we could watch a movie on Netflix and . . . What the fuck, Eleanor!"

Lyle stood just inside the kitchen door in a stylish brown winter jacket. His mouth gaped at her. Eleanor had to admit he looked kind of cute. She had been a bad girl, cheating on her boyfriend with a toy bear. But what could a girl do when she had Teddy Bear?

She looked into Lyle's face, and she could tell from his roving eyes that he could not grasp what he was seeing. Neither said anything for a moment, and in the silence, she heard the drip drip drip of cum falling from her body.

She reached a hand forward and grabbed Teddy Bear's cock, still as hard and long and upright and cinnamon as ever.

"I can explain," she said.

THE END.