Teddy has a Bear Prick

Story Info
How this young hung dude dominates and cuckolds me.
2.1k words
3.99
18.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

___________________________________________________________________________________

With the hellish noise he makes again this morning when he got up, I opened one eye and stretched out a bit on my bed. This in turn wakes up Elodie who smiles at me and starts massaging my left nipple. Then her hand descends on my stomach until it comes into contact with my morning wood. She massages it and lowers her head into it to start sucking me off: damn, that feels good!

I also have to think about her a bit and make her lie on her back and get between her legs to lick her pussy and play with her clit. She loves my licks and starts moaning...

She makes me take back her place on the bed and comes between my legs to suck me again. She arches her back well, like a slut. I close my eyes to enjoy her blowjob even more, because she really is a champion in this field! Suddenly, I feel her mouth tighten a little on my cock and her body as if taken by jolts. Of course, that takes me out of my daydream and I can't believe my eyes: Teddy is standing behind her, at the foot of my bed, thrusting his cock into her and fucking her doggy style!

I'm so flabbergasted by this guy's lack of embarrassment that I don't even know what to say. In addition he smiles at me and shows me his thumb up. Elodie continues somehow to suck me, as if nothing had happened! It's just me who doesn't seem to find this normal! This little prick fucks the pussy that I have just prepared; he stuffs his dick in it for me and this whore Elodie even gets off, given the grunts she's been emitting since she stopped sucking me!

When I get out of bed, I see Elodie's body trembling while Teddy speeds up his pace. When he pulls out of Elodie's pussy, his cock jerks upright violently and begins to send countless big strings of spunk rising high before falling on Elodie's back and...on my bed! What's more, this guy has a cock like I've never seen: the shaft all glistening with Coralie's juice (and my saliva!), his big glans has gone to position itself against his navel! His cock must be well over 10'' and has the diameter of a can of RedBull! It put my dick at half-mast and even makes me let go of a "Wow!" of admiration...

I feel that the summer that is starting is not going to be as good as the previous ones...

At 24, I have been working here on the French Riviera for 6 years now during the months of July and August. It's really a golden job, already because I'm very well paid (including the generous tips from the female customers!). But it's also a lazy job!

8 hours a day I drive one of my boss's 2 speedboats. On a beach near Cannes, he opened a small business. He, his wife and his daughter (Elodie) run a small restaurant. During the summer he employs 2 young guys to supervise the rental of jet skis and a few small sailboats. Each of us is on one of the 2 boats to monitor the use of equipment and help customers in difficulty. Of course, we also offer water skiing and parasailing. Our nautical activities are only accessible for those over 18 (less material breakage and simpler for everything related to insurance).

On the speedboat, in just a T-shirt and speedo, sunglasses for showing off, I feel a bit like a young god of modern times. When I strongly rev the engine, I feel super powerful. The sun makes my skin brown, which highlights this body that I work on all year round in the gym. Suffice to say that all these attributes are a real honey pot for pussies!

We are allowed to be accompanied by one person on board the speedboat. Of course, we only take girls, preferably... cute ones. When we leave the seaside to pull a client on water skis or parasailing, the trip is rather calm... But when we leave to go a little further offshore until we reach the sailboats or the jet skis, we have much more freedom because there are much fewer people: if the girl is not shy, we quickly go upmarket! Anything goes: kisses, sucking nipples, finger(s) in the pussy, speedo on the ankles and cock at attention as the chick sucks or wanks! Several times a week, I even manage to do my favorite thing: the girl pilots the boat and I fuck her doggy style!

Needless to say, the babes are almost fighting to get on the boats. But all this is not without risk. I'm not just talking about venereal diseases! I have in fact been caught several times by the father, the husband or the boyfriend of one of the babes I had on board: following our escapade at sea with their binoculars, they did not appreciate the show that we gave them!

Once, my colleague Dom (his name is Dominique) had to get out of the boat completely naked because the girl had, as a joke, thrown all his clothes in the water after he fucked her offshore! It made a small attraction on the beach for tourists!

Dom is the one missing in our "Dom & Cyrille" duo! Yes, Cyrille it's me! After we started together in this summer job 6 years ago, the summer of our 18 years, he did not come this summer because he finished his studies and now works in Paris in a large company insurance... That's why I find myself working this summer with that asshole Teddy!

Back to our fuck at 3, Elodie, Teddy and me:

Teddy has just left with his cock still stiff and swaying in front of his belly with each step he takes... This guy is really not modest, parading in front of me with his cock upright, at full stretch. On the other hand, if I had such a monster in between my thighs, I'd probably do the same! He had better get busy if he wants to be on the pontoon at 8:30!

I suddenly feel free to talk with Elodie and start, "Shit! This asshole Teddy really pisses me off! How could he dare coming into MY room like that and fuck MY girl?!"

"First of all, I'm not YOUR girl: yes, we fuck together; but we have always been in an open relationship! Second, I got to know you less looking the last summers when Dom and you were both fucking the same babes!"

"Yes, but with Dom, it wasn't the same! We were really friends and there was no rivalry between us!"

It's true that Dom and I shared everything. When one had a girl in his bed, there was always one of her hole available for the other's cock! How many times have we made "mouth & pussy", "mouth & ass", "pussy & ass", "two in the mouth" or "two in the pussy" duets!

But there were no rivalries. None. We both had dream bodies and angel faces. We also quickly realized that nature hadn't been very generous with our cocks. Dom had to do with his 6'' in length and his almost 5'' in girth (so short, but not too thin) and I with my 7'' in length, but 4.5'' around (a little less short, but thinner). But since the girls often told us "It's not the size that counts" we ended up believing them!

When, on the second day of this season, I realize that most of the girls wanted to jump on Teddy's boat, I thought to myself that it was just the attraction of novelty! Then I started hearing gossip like, "I hear the new guy is hiding a baseball bat in his speedo!" and that made me suspicious of this dude. I quickly felt in competition! This rivalry is even more growing since I saw his now famous baseball bat! This young guy beats me by 3'' in all dimensions: he is taller than me by 3''; his dick is 3'' longer and 3'' thicker in the girth! The only 3'' he has more and which make me happy are those on his waistline: compared to my 6-packs, he has a soft stomach, soon to be turning into a real belly...

After Teddy and then Elodie left, I went back to sleep because I don't start until noon. Teddy works 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and I do noon to 8 p.m. So we meet for most of the afternoon. Even today, the chicks are almost all waiting to get on his boat! I still have a few "clients"... Those who are in too much of a hurry?!

Teddy must go to bed early enough in the evening to be on duty from 8:30 a.m. Me, I can party in the evening and sleep in. This night again Elodie came to slip into my bed. At 8 a.m., Teddy's phone rings to wake him up. Elodie, like the day before, takes care of my cock and we continue our little ritual until... Teddy comes back to plunge his big fat cock into her lubricated pussy!!

I get out of bed, looking unhappy. Between 2 moans triggered by Teddy's fat cock, she orders to me, "Come down, Cyrille! Let's make a 69 and come to bite my clit!"

I slip under her to bring her to seventh heaven by biting her clit as she likes so much. She has already taken my cock in her mouth and swirls her tongue around my glans. Between her thighs I have a ringside seat to see Teddy's column of flesh spreading her pussy as wide as possible: it's really impressive! In addition, he sinks deeply and comes out almost entirely before sinking again and again, with "Slurp, slurp, slurp..." noises generated by his penetration facilitated by the juice from her pussy, his precum and my saliva...

Elodie's clit is very red and well erect. She pulls my cock out of her mouth, to scream with pleasure (my clit biting or Teddy's big cock in her pussy? Probably both!) and says to me, "Bite my pussy lips too!" As all her desires are like orders to me, I try the impossible because her pussy lips are really pushed to the sides so much Teddy's huge cock is pushing them apart... By trying, I find myself as much, or even more, licking Teddy's big sausage only to lick on Elodie's pussy!

Still, with this treatment, she begins to cry out with pleasure! Teddy withdraws his cock which goes up and hits his stomach making a dull noise: I understand that he is going to empty his cum on Elodie's back and... on my bed! But, no: he has in fact withdrawn a little too much, which has freed his cock, but he quickly tries to put it back in her warm wet pussy... Except that, in the excitement and aiming badly, he enters me in the mouth where he soon begins to send many large ropes of creamy gooey jizz!

I can't even free myself because Elodie strongly presses my head between her thighs...

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but all of this made me cum without Elodie or I even touching my cock! When Teddy withdraws and Elodie frees me, my face appears covered with half of Teddy's cum (the other half being in the back of my mouth!): it makes Elodie laugh, who comes to lick my face and kiss me and... We share so the rest of Teddy's cum!

This is the first time of course that I taste the sperm of another guy! Mine is a little salty; Teddy's is almost sweet... I could even say, if I were honest, that it's... good!

I never imagined eating a guy's sperm and loving it! I would never have imagined getting into this kind of 3-way relationship where a well-endowed young guy (with a much longer and much thicker cock than mine) fucks my girlfriend in front of me! I would never have imagined liking receiving a big facial either!

And yet I love it so much, that Elodie and I organize ourselves to lure Teddy, his big cock and his torrents of spunk into my bed every morning during all the summer!

Am I becoming a cuckolding fan?

THANKS FOR READING!