Teddy's Auctioned Off Ep. 03

Story Info
Teddy begins his weekend of sexual servitude.
4.6k words
4.58
12.5k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 3 -- FRIDAY NIGHT'S SERVICE

Teddy's sexual servitude for the weekend is just beginning.

CHAPTER 5 -- TEDDY'S SERVICE BEGINS

The gentleman, who was at least three or four inches taller than Teddy, took a padded leather collar with a leash attached to it and fastened it around Teddy's neck, buckling the straps together. There was a place to add a padlock to keep the collar shut, but the gentleman didn't bother with that.

He then pulled out a pair of padded leather wrist restraints and bound Teddy's wrists behind his back, also forgoing the optional padlocks. Anyone else could free Teddy, but he couldn't free himself.

The gentleman guided Teddy to the wings on the far end of the stage as Lot Fourteen was brought on stage. A curtain portion between the stage and the stairs concealed them from the audience below.

They paused, and the gentleman removed his mask to reveal his piercing blue eyes. He tipped Teddy's head up, tipping his own head down at the same time to kiss Teddy first gently and then passionately on the lips. At the same time, his hand reached out and cupped Teddy's balls, and then began stroking Teddy's cock to get him erect. His other hand cupped Teddy's ass, a finger exploring Teddy's crack and the edge of his hole.

He stopped kissing Teddy but continued to cup his balls.

"I just wanted to be the first," he said. "I'm going to take you to one of the rooms in the back. To get there, we must walk through this crowd of at least a hundred people. Folks in the crowd will grope you. They'll grab your cock and your ass. I wanted to make sure I was the first to touch you."

"Yes...Sir," Teddy said.

The gentleman winced. "I'm not a fan of 'sir' in this context," he said, waving his arm towards the audience. "In BDSM clubs like this, 'Sir' conveys a meaning that I don't feel applies to me. For now, why don't you address me as Professor."

"Yes, Sir-- Professor."

The Professor smiled. "Very good. Are you ready?"

He put his mask back on and guided Teddy down the stairs and into the audience, Teddy's bare feet padding down the metal steps onto the cold concrete floor. As the Professor had warned, the masked revelers immediately lost all sense of boundaries as they waded through them. Teddy felt hands on his back and chest, his groin and his ass. The Professor guided them through the crowd quickly, so no one got more than a quick grope.

In the back of the room, the Professor guided Teddy through a door. It opened into a large room filled with a variety of bondage equipment: St. Andrew's Crosses, Lucifer's Chairs to strap the sub in a seated position, medical examining tables complete with stirrups and restraints, steel cages, padded sawhorses and spanking benches, stocks of various heights, and even twin mattresses on elevated platforms equipped with wrist and ankle restraints. Each was set up on its own space that could be enclosed by curtains, like in a multi-patient hospital room. Most of the curtains were left open so that guests could watch the owners work over their new slaves, and even join in with the owner's permission.

Around the edges of the room were enclosed chambers for more private play. And often to one side, an open door beneath a neon sign blaring the word FLASHERS! led to another room that appeared to be more brightly lit.

"The Flash Room," the Professor said, nodding to that door. "Flash as in 'flash photography.' It's for exhibitionists. It's the one area where photos and videos are permitted, and there are even multiple cameras live-streaming to private websites. If you go in there, you grant blanket permission for anyone to film you and do anything they want with it."

Teddy absolutely did not plan to go into that room.

Maybe if he were masked. Maybe. But for now, the guests still had their identities protected behind Venetian masks -- except for those who were kissing, licking, sucking their partners. The slaves were all fully exposed. Any slave that entered the Flash Room would have their faces and naked bodies exposed on dozens of cell phone present as well as on the Internet.

The Professor guided Teddy to a twin-sized mattress on a platform raised about waist-high from the ground. It was pulled out from the wall so that guests could walk around the entire perimeter. Restraints were bolted into the legs of the bed, legs so massive they were practically pillars.

"Please sit," the Professor said, gesturing to the bed.

Teddy hopped onto the bed. His bare ass could tell that some sort of plastic cover was beneath the thin cotton sheet.

Two men materialized at the Professor's side, both in black suits and unadorned gold masks. One appeared to be in his late 20s or early 30s, the other slightly older. They appeared to be a couple. Teddy wondered if one or both were wealthy enough to be members here, or if they were simply guests of the Professor.

"Hello Adam, John," the Professor said, nodding to the two men.

"You've outdone yourself," the older one said. "You always manage to get a hot one, but this one is the best guy they've had all year."

"Yes, isn't Lot Thirteen delightful?" the Professor said, smiling. "Sit back and lay down," he instructed Teddy, who quickly complied. The Professor raised Teddy's left arm and raised it above his head, stretching it to the side of the bed before buckling a leather restraint around his wrist. The older friend -- Adam, apparently -- did the same to Teddy's right wrist while the other friend, John, stretched Teddy's legs apart before cuffing each of his ankles with more leather restraints.

Now Teddy was well and truly exposed, his naked body on full display, unable to cover his bare genitals if his dick depended on it.

The Professor smiled down at Teddy's body, tracing his finger from Teddy's lips to his chest and around his nipples before continuing to trace down to his belly button. He bent over and took Teddy's cock in his mouth, cupping his balls while his tongue coaxed his dick erect.

Adam buried his face in Teddy's armpit, nuzzling it while John began to massage one of Teddy's feet.

The Professor moved up from Teddy's dick, his lips and tongue worshipping Teddy's naval, his chest, his nipples, and finally returning to Teddy's lips, his tongue pushing its way into Teddy's mouth.

Teddy could hear more spectators crowded around his shackled body, and soon they were joining in. Dozens of fingers and lips and tongues were worshipping his body. He felt strong hands massaging his left foot while someone else was alternating between licking his right sole and sucking those toes. Someone was licking a nipple. There were fingers and lips on his chest, his stomach, his legs. Someone was delicately fluttering their fingers up and down his inner thighs, almost but not quite tickling him.

He now had a raging hard-on, even though his cock was untouched while the Professor kissed him. But now the Professor returned his attention to Teddy's cock, his tongue flicking around Teddy's cockhead while he played with Teddy's balls. And then he went down, taking more of Teddy's shaft than Teddy thought possible.

Someone was fingering Teddy's butthole, and then he felt a warm, wet tongue licking it.

"Not too much of that," the Professor said, pausing from the blowjob. "Lot Thirteen has never been fucked before, and I intend to be the first."

Teddy lost all track of time. He had no idea how long his body had been kissed and caressed, or how many fingers and lips and tongues had covered his skin. But eventually the Professor called a halt. He unbuckled Teddy's legs, massaging his ankles even though, having not resisted, they weren't chafed. He then unbuckled Teddy's left wrist while Adam released the right restraint.

He guided Teddy to stand, then turned his slave around to face the bed and bent him over.

"You have a lovely ass," the Professor said. He knelt behind Teddy and spread the boy's ass. Teddy felt kisses on his ass cheeks and then a warm tongue in his hole. He moaned. No one had ever rimmed him before.

"I should fuck you right here, right now," the Professor said. "Your first fuck, and with dozens of people watching."

Teddy moaned again. The Professor's tongue felt so good. He knew he was going to get fucked. It was inevitable. No one paid over three grand for a virgin ass just to let it remain virginal. But he wasn't sure what the first time would be like, and he wasn't so sure he wanted such a large audience to witness it.

But instead, the Professor stopped rimming Teddy and spun his slave around so that Teddy was now leaning against the bed. The Professor's mouth engulfed Teddy's cock again, getting it fully erect in moments.

"We're going to hold off on the fucking for just now," the Professor said. "We have all weekend to build up to that. I'm enjoying watching you contemplate it. You nervous about getting fucked? Excited?"

Both?

Teddy didn't answer, at least not with words, but he could tell the Professor knew how he was feeling.

"Okay, your turn," he told Teddy. "Suck me off."

The Professor unbuckled his slacks and let them slide to the floor, revealing stylish, tight black boxer briefs. His pulled up his shirt to show a treasure trail around his belly button and a surprisingly flat, firm stomach.

Teddy knelt, naked at the Professor's feet. Somehow this made him feel more vulnerable than before. More than when his bound body was on display at the Meat Rack, his naked groped by hundreds of strangers. More than when he was bound spread eagled to the bed with dozens of people touching every private inch of his bare body. Kneeling naked felt like he was groveling before fully dressed, powerful people.

Because he was, in a way.

Teddy leaned in and began to kiss the Professor's cock through his underpants. The man's dick sprang to attention, and Teddy slowly peeled down the Professor's underwear, watching his erect cock spring out.

He leaned in and began to lick the Professor's cockhead, tasting the man's salty pre-cum. He licked his glans and then licked down the shaft to reach the Professor's balls, sucking them and putting them in his mouth. Then he licked back up the shaft, licking the tip of his cock again before swallowing the entire cock.

He slowly moved up and down as the Professor slowly, gently thrust his cock deeper into Teddy's mouth. It didn't take more than a few minutes. The professor shivered and then grabbed the back of Teddy's head, firmly holding it in place as his hot spunk shot into Teddy's mouth.

"Get it all," he said as he continued to cum. "Swallow it all."

Teddy swallowed it all.

The Professor guided Teddy to stand up. While the Professor pulled his underpants slacks up and buckled his belt, Adam and John returned Teddy to the bed, once again restraining him as before.

The Professor walked to the side of the bed and leaned down to take Teddy's cock in his mouth, sucking it for a few moments until it got hard again. Then he paused and took a few steps closer to Teddy's head.

"I will get you off," he said, "but first, these men need to get off, too."

Teddy had already given the Professor a blowjob, swallowing his cum. He didn't think he could do the same for a dozen more men. Of course, strapped down as he was, there wasn't anything he could do if they decided to sequentially face-fuck him. Or some might choose other orifices.

Fortunately, the Professor had something simpler in mind. As the Professor tenderly stroked Teddy's hair, Adam and John dropped their pants and underpants to their knees, stroking their cocks with one hand while using their other to caress and grope Teddy's bare flesh. The other men followed suit, and Teddy found himself staring up at a dozen cocks jacking off over his naked body.

Adam came first, his semen spraying across Teddy's chest and throat. Teddy felt more warm, sticky jism splash on his stomach, his groin, his legs, his feet. And John made a point of aiming directly for Teddy's face.

Ten other people surrounding Teddy began to spew their loads onto Teddy's naked body.

The Professor used his fingers to wipe the cum off of Teddy's face and then made Teddy lick his fingers clean.

By now, Teddy's cock was throbbing, aching with unrelieved pressure. He had gotten hard and soft and hard again so many times without ejaculating, and his body was begging for release. The Professor walked around and began to suck Teddy's cock, his tongue expertly flicking around his dick's head and shaft.

In moments, Teddy was squirting into the Professor's mouth. The Professor continued to suck, his hands massaging Teddy's taint to coax every drop out. The Professor swallowed, but when he leaned over to passionately kiss Teddy, the young man could still taste his own cum in the older man's mouth.

Attendants still wearing only aprons suddenly materialized with basins of warm, sudsy water and soft, white washcloths. The men who had just jacked off onto Teddy took the soapy clothes and began to gently clean their spunk off his naked body. Still bound, Teddy couldn't have resisted if he wanted to...but he didn't want to. He closed his eyes and relaxed as his torso was cleaned, and his legs. His armpits. Even his feet were thoroughly scrubbed, the guests making sure any dust from the cement floors were carefully cleaned from his soles and between his toes.

The Professor himself washed Teddy's face.

The guests then took fluffy white towels from the attendants, making sure to thoroughly dry Lot 13 before Adam and John released his ankle and wrist restraints.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself half as much as I did," the Professor said.

Teddy smiled.

"Okay, let's get you home," the Professor said. Teddy hopped off the bed and the Professor playfully, gently swatted his bare ass.

He took Teddy's hand and guided the still completely naked boy towards the exit.

CHAPTER 6 -- FRIDAY NIGHT AT HOME

The exit took them through a small corridor to an entrance room where attendants at a table were still taking tickets from new arrivals. A sign marked a coat check room on one side, but the Professor ignored it and guided Teddy towards another exit door that opened onto the street.

Teddy halted in his tracks. "Um...Sir?" he hesitantly said.

The Professor raised an eyebrow.

"I mean...Professor?"

"Yes?"

"I'm naked," Teddy said. "That's outside. You're taking me naked outside. Onto the street. Is there a towel or something I can wear?"

The Professor smiled. "I'm afraid not," he said. "The auction rules are very clear. Unless it was written on your card as a fantasy, your buyers are prohibited from providing you with any sort of clothing or covering you weren't auctioned with. I understand you were supposed to come with a towel, which would have made things less complicated, but apparently you chose to throw it away when you got abducted. You will have to remain completely naked all weekend."

He made it sound like Teddy had deliberately discarded the towel instead of it accidentally slipping off during the scuffle. It had been an accident, hadn't it?

Of course, if his abductors claimed he had ripped the towel off his own body and tossed it aside, would anyone listen to his claims to the contrary?

No. No, they would not.

"Don't worry," the Professor said. "You're going to be standing naked on the sidewalk while the valet collects my car, but you won't be the first slave to stand there naked. You won't even be the first one tonight."

"What if I wait here until the car is brought around and then dash inside it?"

"Nonsense! You have nothing to worry about. Yes, strangers might see you, but do you know how many rich and powerful people are in there? People who've paid a lot of money to politicians to keep these shenanigans going? The Mayor himself is in there right now."

Teddy reluctantly allowed the Professor to guide him outside. The older gentleman handed a claim ticket to a tuxedoed attendant (shirtless, but still with jacket, bowtie, and slacks) along with a fifty-dollar bill. His other hand firmly held Teddy's, while Teddy tried to use his other hand to cover his cock.

The stood on the sidewalk waiting while a few other groups stood farther down the sidewalk. One slave, a woman in her thirties, was completely naked except for high heel shoes. Her wrists were tied behind her back to ensure that her plump breasts and shaved pussy were on full display. Across the street, a group of young men and women walking by were pointing at stilettoed slave and laughing. One of the girls caught sight of Teddy's naked body and started shrieking with delight.

A limo pulled up, and half a dozen men rushed the naked woman into the car. From their conversation, Teddy gathered they were going to start the gangbang long before they reached their destination.

A black Mercedes sedan pulled up and a valet hopped out, coming around to open the back door. The Professor ushered Teddy in and then slipped in himself.

"Normally I would drive us myself, but I thought it would be best to get a driver for the evening, as my hands will be quite full with you," he said, winking.

Teddy smiled hesitantly. As the driver pulled onto the street, he watched as the Professor retrieved an unlabeled brown-glass bottle from a pocket behind the passenger seat.

"There's just one thing," the Professor said. "I'm not quite ready for you to see where I live. Harder to run away when you don't even know where you are, you know?"

"I won't run away," Teddy said. Where would he go? He was in a strange city that the Overseer said was half the state away from where he was abducted. Chances are, they'd just catch him, and then they'd leave him tied up with a vibrating dildo up his ass, live streaming it for all his friends and family to see. "I promise, I'll be good."

"I'm sure you will," the Professor said. "Still, I hope you will indulge my caution."

The Professor took out a white handkerchief from his breast pocket and covered the now-opened bottle with it, tipping it to soak it. Teddy could smell a cloyingly sweet odor.

"Are you ready?" the Professor asked.

Teddy didn't speak. Instead, he drew the Professor hand with the handkerchief and buried his face into the rag, breathing deeply.

As his consciousness faded, he could feel the Professor playing with Teddy's growing erection.

Teddy had no idea how long he had been unconscious, or what liberties the Professor had taken with his naked body while he was out. He came to as a tiny vial with an acrid odor was waved under nose.

He was on a leather couch in an elegantly-appointed living room. The Professor handed him a tumbler with some sort of berry-colored fruity puree.

"Drink it," the Professor instructed. "It will perk you up after being unconscious. It will also help replenish your electrolytes and stimulate semen production. You're going to be providing a lot of semen this weekend."

Teddy hesitated for a moment but couldn't find a motivation for why the Professor would want to secretly drug him. If he wanted his slave to be unconscious, he would have left him unconscious. If he wanted to lower Teddy's inhibitions, he needn't bother: Teddy was his naked slave for the weekend and would have to obey his orders, inhibited or not. Maybe the Professor could intoxicate him enough to get him to agree to go beyond the limits on his auction card, but Teddy suspected that wouldn't be permitted.

He consumed the smoothie with several quick gulps, and then accepted a glass of red wine.

The Professor guided Teddy to a leather-covered, bench-sized ottoman that was three or four feet wide. The Professor had lain a burgundy-colored towel on the ottoman, where he instructed Teddy to lay on his back.

"It's time to fuck," he told Teddy. "But since it's your first time, I'm going to make it easier on you. I am going to hypnotize you to help you reach a more relaxed state."

12